April 27, 2024
52 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Official 18th Annual GOTJ 2017 Discussion Thread
June 13, 2017
6:30 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Guest said 

Who's next?   

Me! Take this:

Rock.gifImage Enlarger

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

June 13, 2017
7:04 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Noah Fence said
you fools actually think they gonna give him the mic? You better pretend your question is gonna be some "J you're the best why don't you do a solo set at the gathering next year?" shit  

Yeah, he cant just yell it out randomly, and noone ever has a megaphone at the Gathering. Oh how will he be heard?

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

Chuckieboy
June 13, 2017
7:29 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593

Guest said 

Ima take it to the seminar and be a sqeaky wheel. On their dime.

They ain't payin' to get your sorry ass to and from. Hustling a free ticket off your bro does not equate to attending "on their dime".  

Me? I'm going to bring the heat to PSY seminar regarding Sigler . 

You don't have the balls.....

If GOTJ is about who is playing... you probably never understood in the first place. 

I've crossed borders many times for PSY shows, a level of effort you've never put in.

Seen ICP all over Canada and the States, coast to coast.

The 2011 Gathering I hit was epic, I don't feel the need to try and top it.

Me? I'm just going to roll List... All. Night. Long. Try to spin that while I get my Gather on with the Juggalos. Fuck the line-up. 

I'm sure you and Rachel Paul will have a ball sweating your nutsacks off in a tent playing Connect Four, Snakes and Ladders, etc.

Eat your heart out, cool guy.

cig

June 13, 2017
10:53 pm
Laptop
Laptop
Members
Forum Posts: 49

Really not trying to get into some drama here.

What's up y'all. I'm headed to my 1st gathering. I was never able to make it to a gathering/never had a friend to ride with me.

I'm 34 and this year I decided fuck that I'm going solo. Is this forum a good spot to meet some Juggalo homies?

Whoop Whoop Laptop :

bayAreaShaman, scruffy, Maryonette
June 13, 2017
11:00 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Guest said
For sure, Shaman. I looked you up in the Faces of FLH thread and I commited it to memory. If I see you at GOTJ, I will say whut up and we can burn if you want. I will keep my eyes open. Have fun regardless, bro.   

Hell fucken yeah we are.

We gonna smoke at the meetups

Camp.

The shows.

Fucken when im cookin

The whole lot.

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

June 13, 2017
11:04 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Laptop said

What's up y'all. I'm headed to my 1st gathering. I was never able to make it to a gathering/never had a friend to ride with me.

I'm 34 and this year I decided fuck that I'm going solo. Is this forum a good spot to meet some Juggalo homies?  

Theres not really any drama goung on. 

Lol

And hell yeahbits a great place to meat some fucken homies!!!.

Stick around. Last year we nade a fucken village. This year i dint know but for sure camp flh.

U know what we should jeep calling it a village even tho it could just be two huts.

But yeah stick around!

Where u coming from?

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Laptop

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

June 13, 2017
11:20 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

'fuckin when youre cookin', bay?  i dunno bout that, sounds kinda iffy.  

Laptop said

oddly sapient introduction, for these halls.  

what up.  

yeah, the forum as bout as good a spot as any.  beats facefook.  

im not a typical example, surely, but through and/or because of the forum ive met around...  seventy, eighty juggalos, maybe?  probably half of em are road dogs, now.  and thats just the ones i know of, theres a bunch that didnt tell me they were on the boards with the rest of us, for whatever reasons.  its weird.  

anyway.  yeah.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Laptop

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

June 13, 2017
11:28 pm
Laptop
Laptop
Members

bayAreaShaman said

Theres not really any drama goung on. 

Lol

And hell yeahbits a great place to meat some fucken homies!!!.

Stick around. Last year we nade a fucken village. This year i dint know but for sure camp flh.

U know what we should jeep calling it a village even tho it could just be two huts.

But yeah stick around!

Where u coming from?  

Cool man. I'm coming Miami FL. 

Can't wait to live through the experience.

June 13, 2017
11:41 pm
Laptop
Laptop
Members

scruffy said
'fuckin when youre cookin', bay?  i dunno bout that, sounds kinda iffy.  

what up.  

yeah, the forum as bout as good a spot as any.  beats facefook.  

im not a typical example, surely, but through and/or because of the forum ive met around...  seventy, eighty juggalos, maybe?  probably half of em are road dogs, now.  and thats just the ones i know of, theres a bunch that didnt tell me they were on the boards with the rest of us, for whatever reasons.  its weird.  

anyway.  yeah.    

I had to look up the definition of sapient, but yeah I guess that sometimes comes with being 34.

I'm going to chill here and see what pops. 

Whoop Whoop Laptop :

scruffy
June 14, 2017
12:41 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

I came here before my first gotj and made a lot of good friends. Scruffy and shaman are two of them. It's good to have people around to watch your shit when you ain't at camp and even better to have people to shoot the shit with during down time.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

Laptop, scruffy

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

June 14, 2017
1:25 am
Laptop
Laptop
Members

Noah Fence said
I came here before my first gotj and made a lot of good friends. Scruffy and shaman are two of them. It's good to have people around to watch your shit when you ain't at camp and even better to have people to shoot the shit with during down time.  

For real. Definitely would like to make some new friends at the gathering. I wasn't planning on camping, I was actually going to get a room. Not sure if that is a mistake but I'm not very outdoorsy. What do I really need to have with me? I'll be fine with some smokes, cell phone, portable charger and water.

June 14, 2017
11:50 am
Krutch
Krutch
Members
Forum Posts: 4

Sup guys!

This is also my first Gathering. I can't believe it's taken me this long (been down since Jeckel Bros) but I always seem to be broke whenever the Gathering comes up. Psyched to be going at last though. I mean, sucks it's in the thick of all this MNE shit, but, whatever. I catch Twiztid each time they hit up Toronto so I'm good with that.

Hopefully I get to meet some of you cats in person.

Dreading the heat, though. My Canadian skin might just burst into flames upon landing :P

Whoop Whoop Krutch :

Laptop, scruffy
June 14, 2017
4:29 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

N

Laptop said

For real. Definitely would like to make some new friends at the gathering. I wasn't planning on camping, I was actually going to get a room. Not sure if that is a mistake but I'm not very outdoorsy. What do I really need to have with me? I'll be fine with some smokes, cell phone, portable charger and water.  

I've never got a room, but I have slept in the car all week before lol. I can't see paying for a room when I'm already dropping a shit load of money on other gathering necessities. Idk if ur the kind of person who has to get alot of sleep or not, but shits going on all night and most people stay on grounds. If u get a car pass u can't drive off of grounds so keep that in mind

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

Laptop
June 14, 2017
4:35 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

I recommend bringing a small camp site for a homebase type deal and then retreating to the room for longer rest periods that way to aren't going back and forth repeatedly. Instead it's just once the night is over. 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

Laptop

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

June 14, 2017
4:48 pm
Laptop
Laptop
Members

Thanks for the replies guys. Im going to read up on those "gathering necessities" i figured i could just chill and enjoy the fest until i got tired then head back to the room for sleep.

June 14, 2017
4:53 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

Well not everyone s necessities are expensive as mine lol, u can spend very little money if u don't have much extra. Ive got 2 kids so between them and work I don't have much time to fuck off like I used to, so I over do it at the gathering. I like to be able to see through walls and see noises and shit lol. Gnome sayin

June 15, 2017
12:03 am
Manbearpig4LFE
Members
Forum Posts: 2

Laptop said
Thanks for the replies guys. Im going to read up on those "gathering necessities" i figured i could just chill and enjoy the fest until i got tired then head back to the room for sleep.  

Ayy, it's my first gathering too!  I live in Los Angeles but grew up in WI, my friends got me into them.  Ever since then I have slowly become a Juggalo.  I am finally taking my next steps as a Juggalo and going to the gathering this year.  Literally just bought my tickets.

I am also planning on doing this solo.  I plan on stopping at wal mart picking up some cheap stuff that I will use for the weekend.  Cheap tent, cheap booze, cheap blankets and some prime steaks WHOOP WHOOP.

I for sure want to camp, so if you change your mind HMU.  I have no idea what to expect but when i camp with my homies there are usually fights, bears, and lots of throw up.  So I am somewhat prepared.

My question to anyone who has been to the gathering before: How difficult is it to get a campsite?  

I will be showing up on Thursday (the second day).  I have camping set in my mind and don't want to show up and not find a spot.  I know this is a new venue but would appreciate any insight.

Whoop Whoop Manbearpig4LFE :

scruffy, Laptop
June 15, 2017
12:18 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Manbearpig4LFE said     
My question to anyone who has been to the gathering before: How difficult is it to get a campsite?      

new joint.  no tellin, really.  

based on pictures from space, it looks like its got room for us.  

I will be showing up on Thursday (the second day).  I have camping set in my mind and don't want to show up and not find a spot.  I know this is a new venue but would appreciate any insight.  

showing late will complicate campsite selection, probably.  

theres always the faygoluvers village.  

except, there isnt a faygoluvers village.  this year.  yet.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

June 15, 2017
2:17 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Manbearpig4LFE said

Ayy, it's my first gathering too!  I live in Los Angeles but grew up in WI, my friends got me into them.  Ever since then I have slowly become a Juggalo.  I am finally taking my next steps as a Juggalo and going to the gathering this year.  Literally just bought my tickets.

I am also planning on doing this solo.  I plan on stopping at wal mart picking up some cheap stuff that I will use for the weekend.  Cheap tent, cheap booze, cheap blankets and some prime steaks WHOOP WHOOP.

I for sure want to camp, so if you change your mind HMU.  I have no idea what to expect but when i camp with my homies there are usually fights, bears, and lots of throw up.  So I am somewhat prepared.

Where in LA?

When gates open, everybody rushes to get their ideal campsite. When I arrived late in 2015, i was able to b get a spot easily but i more or less took the v first open space i saw. It worked out well enough but if you got your eye on a specific spot you gotta anticipate 100 others looking at it too. 

Especially if it's shady.

By Thursday, everything enviable will be snagged and thrown up on already.

June 15, 2017
5:30 am
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859
100sp_Permalink sp_Print

So... 2 village or not 2 village?

I'm down 2 lay claim on our rightful chunk.wacky 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
43 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

WayneTyday, Ronniedyemo, Craiganges, ArthurPaurn, RicardodUt

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845