May 14, 2024
41 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
OFFICIAL 17th annual Gathering of the Juggalos thread
August 10, 2016
1:03 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
541sp_Permalink sp_Print

JC said
but addiction is continuing a behavior despite the negative impact it has on one's life.  No one wants to become addicted to a drug, no one wants to risk their life just to get their next fix.  Drug addicts didn't know they would become addicted... a lot of people have done drugs and never became addicted. Many people have experimented with drugs and gone on to live successful lives.  There is no way of telling who will become addicted to a drug and who will not. Addiction is more than a bad habit, it's a complex brain disease, with many genetic and environmental factors.  I'm not trying to get into a debate about addiction on these forums but it really bothers me that addiction is stigmatized the way that it is (by society, in general), and the stigmatization of addiction has been and continues to be a hindrance to the treatment of addiction both on an individual and policy level.           

as a recovering addict of various substances, i know you have to make the decision to change. nobody can make that decision for you. 

i've come from a whole history of addiction on various levels. the way i see it, i became a victim of addiction in life by my own choice. i saw the shit before me but still chose to make stupid and careless decisions. i knew how fucking bad the things i was doing were but i kept doing them.. and it just got worse

i broke the habit, the need, the sickness and i live a much happier and more fufilling life.

every addict has the ability to recover. you chose not too and then it's too late and i'm just tired of seeing brothers fall.

BACK TO HAPPY SHIT!!!!!!!

we came home and i found reasonably priced and legit dabs. bout to partake now actually.. 

oh and @hopeb and @skratchie my massive dab burned is all healed, that shit took forever!

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy, HopeB, chuckieboynNik
August 10, 2016
1:23 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
542sp_Permalink sp_Print

*  on my way home, still in ohio, i stopped at a gas station.  kid outside sees the faygoman and whoops, so naturally, i go chat with him. 

says he just fell out of a truck, shows me a bloody ass beat up arm.  says his truck was impounded, doesnt specify if it was the same truck he fell out of.  goes on to talk of how he and his wife are stranded n shit until they can get it back etc etc. 

odd thing is, he acts like he has no idea that a gathering just occurred.  in fact, its almost as if hes not real sure what a gathering is.  says hes never been [no tanline on his wrist].  also said, about the gas station, 'i like this place, ive run into a lot of fam here.' 

im well aware that its just as likely that he was thrown outta somebodys truck, or some other shit, but i gave him a fin, anyway.  he mentioned bein close to broke, but never once asked for money. 

*  different gas station, indiana.  met a cool lette workin the counter. 

some other random chick came up to me and said, 'i like your jersey'.  i figure shes a juggalo, and when i spot juggalos after gatherings, i ask em 'do anything cool this weekend?' or such.  her response is 'not really, did you?'  so i show her the wristband.  she takes a long look at it, then rolls her eyes and says 'oh, god', and walks away. 

but, i hear whoops from behind the counter, and meet an actual juggalette.  we chat.  as i say, shes cool, but sadly had to work during the gathering. 

long footnote;  i come back into the joint to give her flh stickers and a pin, noticing the store manager and some crusty old guy lookin at me.  i say peace, head out, stop to hold to the door for the old guy.  cuz, ya know, i hold doors for people. 

this clod, while he is leaving [but still with his back turned to me], says, 'anyway, theyre all a bunch of violent scum!'  like, loudly, angrily.  everybody in the store shoots me a wide-eyed look.  doesnt take a lot of detective work. 

now, im not gonna kneecap a senior citizen without a much, much better reason, so i let him walk by, and just shrug. 

deathmetaljuggalo said
we came home and i found reasonably priced and legit dabs. bout to partake now actually.. 

all this dab talk...  think ima get into the leftovers.  i aint got shit to do today but write. 

oh and hopeb and skratchie my massive dab burned is all healed, that shit took forever!  

injury report:  the firecracker or whatever that blew up on my arm left a burn scar, but the stippling has faded away.  the fire burn on my leg is scar, the chemical burns on both legs still have only faded slightly.  had a cut on my leg that looked ragged, butdidnt hurt, and healed fast without much attention. 

i mighta said this already, but none of my injuries really hurt all that much, this year.  no pain from the burns [chemical, fire, nor sun], no foot aches or crushed toes, head nod syndrome was only a problem for like half a day, my ears stopped ringing by the time i woke up on monday, and no real plague. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Hypnotized Ninja

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 10, 2016
3:11 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
543sp_Permalink sp_Print

So what did they do in the comedy tent on Wednesday Night?

I knew Jim Breuer wasnt showing so I didnt go. 

August 19, 2016
8:39 am
HopeB
HopeB
Members
Forum Posts: 22
544sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said
Yup they got me....they caught the tater. I stayed high on @skratchie and @hopeb's weed all weekend it was one of my highlights they had much better weed then me, and yes the very first thing I did was get ripped off a that rig and it was kinda unpleasant. I was so high I could barely process which was not conducive to meeting all our new fresh ass family members.   

I would say im sorry @OCJ_Brendan........... But im really not. Hahahahahaha! I had a great time with everyone though! Them glowsticks...... And that kaleidoscope. ....... Oh, and of course the wizard of the hood! Sorry i havnt been on in a while. I miss the gathering and i miss all of you guys too! @deathmetaljuggalo..... Where the hell is SpicyP?! Hahahha.... And where the fuck is Muzzy???? Mother fucker needs to get on here with his Bic Lighta! I moss you all!

Whoop Whoop HopeB :

scruffy
August 19, 2016
9:43 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
545sp_Permalink sp_Print

hey, we moss you, too. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

HopeB, Skratchie

August 19, 2016
10:08 am
HopeB
HopeB
Members
546sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yeah. I didnt feel like changing it. Hahaha. Whatever. 

Whoop Whoop HopeB :

scruffy
August 19, 2016
10:13 am
HopeB
HopeB
Members
547sp_Permalink sp_Print

@deathmetaljuggalo im glad your burn has finally healed. That shit was bad. I told you not to touch it because it was hot though. Haha. Juat remember,  hot things can burn you. Haha

Whoop Whoop HopeB :

deathmetaljuggalo, scruffy
August 19, 2016
10:55 am
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405
548sp_Permalink sp_Print

I sent muzzy the info but he said he had trouble making an account.  I talk to him almost every day.  He is all over the country driving the rig. I'll remind him to sign up

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

HopeB, Skratchie, deathmetaljuggalo, OCJ_Brendan, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
October 29, 2016
7:05 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
549sp_Permalink sp_Print

FYI...

If anyone hasn't been scanning the YouTubes, the GotJ17 videos are starting to trickle in if you wanna check that kinda shit out.

The trick to getting the best results to pull up are to enter in the usual keyword searches (ie Gathering of the Juggalos, gotj, juggalo gathering, etc with the 17 in there somewhere) and then selecting to organize BY UPLOAD DATE...

I see a bunch more drone footage than previous years! Take a look at that shit and see where everything was from our Faygoluvers Forum Village.

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

October 29, 2016
8:50 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
550sp_Permalink sp_Print

remember the photographer cat i was talkin to, the one who balked at takin our massacre picture? ['aw, is that a faygoluvers flag?']. 

he was 'official' drone-guy.  said he got sumn like ten hours of footage, just aerial. 

havent seen much footage from this year yet. 

not gonna go rootin around now, either, cuz whatever. 

but if youd like to hook us up with a couple decent examples, that would be awfully nice. 

October 29, 2016
9:06 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544
551sp_Permalink sp_Print

Awee I miss the gathering so much! I'm chillin with @celle2057 and @maryonette right now and it's so dope, I need the rest of you gathering ninjas here right now! 

Whoop Whoop JC :

scruffy, Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, CellE2057, Maryonette, Skratchie, Cheshyr, OCJ_Brendan
October 29, 2016
10:09 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
552sp_Permalink sp_Print

JC said
I'm chillin with @celle2057 and @maryonette right now and it's so dope,

that is pretty fuckin dope, indeed. 

I need the rest of you gathering ninjas here right now!   

uh...  cant make any promises, at this point.  but ill look into it real quick.

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

JC

October 30, 2016
1:31 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110
553sp_Permalink sp_Print

I didn't even know mary posted here lol

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

JC

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

November 1, 2016
9:18 pm
Maryonette
Maryonette
Members
Forum Posts: 63
554sp_Permalink sp_Print

Noah Fence said
I didn't even know mary posted here lol  

I made an account after the Gathering but I haven't really been active yet. I pop in from time to time.

JC said
Awee I miss the gathering so much! I'm chillin with @celle2057 and @maryonette right now and it's so dope, I need the rest of you gathering ninjas here right now!   

It was so awesome to see you , JC! Come back to Ohio soon! 

Whoop Whoop Maryonette :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, JC, Noah Fence
November 2, 2016
3:35 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544
555sp_Permalink sp_Print

Maryonette said

I made an account after the Gathering but I haven't really been active yet. I pop in from time to time.

JC said

It was so awesome to see you , JC! Come back to Ohio soon!   

MCL<3

May 6, 2017
10:35 pm
wicket_juan
wicket_juan
Members
Forum Posts: 488

everbody knows The 2017 G.O.T.J. is the OFFICIAL 18th annual Gathering Of The Juggalos! Right?

Whoop Whoop wicket_juan :

scruffy

replacing my heart with a liver, so I can drink more and care less!

May 6, 2017
10:51 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424
557sp_Permalink sp_Print

EveryJuan knows this thread is from last year, right? 

June 21, 2018
7:22 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
558sp_Permalink sp_Print

Guest said
EveryJuan knows this thread is from last year, right?   

Bwahahaha

@cheshyr 

At 2:03:04 of this video, is the white bandana guy the one who got in my face for trying to keep the peace that one night?

Im asking you cuz if I member correctly you corrected some of my recollections from the epic event that was the 17th got...particularly this event

And if it is the same guy,  it appears that he definetly likes to instigate shut, huh?

5+12

June 21, 2018
10:29 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
559sp_Permalink sp_Print

which video...?  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

June 22, 2018
4:14 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

Scruffy said

Which video...?

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

Bwahahaha

@cheshyr 

At 2:03:04 of this video, is the white bandana guy the one who got in my face for trying to keep the peace that one night?

Im asking you cuz if I member correctly you corrected some of my recollections from the epic event that was the 17th got...particularly this event

And if it is the same guy,  it appears that he definetly likes to instigate shut, huh?

5+12  

My bad i thought i pasted the link....guess you can say my link is missing?!?!

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: krunk
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Jeffreynaigh, cannabis edibles, PatrickAvaix

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845