May 14, 2024
44 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
OFFICIAL 17th annual Gathering of the Juggalos thread
July 29, 2016
10:16 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
521sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said
i gotta ask...  how on earth did you end up anticipating 'good' from white castle? 

might just be me, but white castle is vile.  its like school lunch from yesterday.  i make better burgers.   

I've never had White castle from white castle. I've tried the microwave ones, they're... ok. But I was expecting more.

Shoulda known.

August 1, 2016
11:48 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390
522sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said

i gotta ask...  how on earth did you end up anticipating 'good' from white castle? 

might just be me, but white castle is vile.  its like school lunch from yesterday.  i make better burgers.   

Nope.  I'm with you scruffy.

White Castle smells the same going in as it does going out.  Shits fuckin disgusting!!!  I made the mistake being really drunk one night.....getting some WC, then LEAVING the leftovers in the fidge.  When I woke up the next morning dying for some Gatorade, opened the fridge and that fuckin waff of left over WC hit me, I instantly felt sick to my stomach and started violently heaving.  That was the first and only time I've ever ate that shit.  Little gross story for you all.  lol

Whoop Whoop djscrubb :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
August 2, 2016
1:33 am
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492
523sp_Permalink sp_Print

You can get a bag of White Castles, bring them home, wait a few hours, then get in the car again, and the car smells like a horrible fart. The catastrophic farts they produce smell exactly like the burgers.

-Jules

Whoop Whoop VeryTwiztidRaven :

bayAreaShaman, Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
August 2, 2016
9:03 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
524sp_Permalink sp_Print

White castle chicken and breakfast aren't that bad, the burgers are terrible, I should mention that I hate onions.

August 2, 2016
9:20 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
525sp_Permalink sp_Print

VeryTwiztidRaven said
You can get a bag of White Castles, bring them home, wait a few hours, then get in the car again, and the car smells like a horrible fart. The catastrophic farts they produce smell exactly like the burgers.

-Jules  

HAHA!  That's what I'm sayin' my god.  What do they put in that shit!??  

Straight up ass food.  vomit

Whoop Whoop djscrubb :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
August 2, 2016
9:40 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3521
526sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yall are nuts. White Castle is the shit!

August 6, 2016
7:16 am
spadedninja4207
spadedninja4207
Members
Forum Posts: 55
527sp_Permalink sp_Print

Fave sets this year were tdf Damn they killed it Esham was dope af only my second time seeing him big hoodoo was good lotus was better then past years imo blaze with all his guests even tho abk fucked up lol wizard of the hood was magical i felt like i was in heaven bone thugs for sure got me pumped for that epic icp set love hearing them switch out mad professer for play with me When that ending song hit I looked at my whole crew and we just went nuts we all knew it word for word it was a great bonding experience I love all the new ninjas I met this year great gathering for sure cant wait for the next one whoop whoop yall mmfwcl 

Whoop Whoop spadedninja4207 :

Hypnotized Ninja, Old Mr Dangerous, scruffy
August 6, 2016
1:10 pm
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

spadedninja4207 said
Fave sets this year were tdf Damn they killed it Esham was dope af only my second time seeing him

Agreed, this year's gotj was the underdogs year for me I enjoyed more of the second/third stage acts than main stage.

Second/Third stage highlights:  Lotus, R.O.C., Lex, Hoodoo, DTF, Esham, AMB/YW, Green Jello, Slick Rick

Mainstage highlights (other reason other stages > bc outside of Gwar/WOTH/ONYX I've seen all these great acts 5-10+ times)

WOTH (magical), GWAR (still magical I was not looking forward to female singer and it wasn't), ICP, Twiztid, ABK, Hopsin, KMK (wasn't expecting to enjoy the diminished lineup), Onyx, Bone Thugs

Hindered sets: Tech N9ne premature intro song just played while folks expected him to be onstage

Blaze audio stuff at beginning of set/ABK forgetting essential tracks

Lil Wyte his set was fucked up by whoever sprayed liquor in his eyes he was low key annoyed and he wasn't feeling it for the rest of the set.

Killjoy: DJ Paul didn't memorize the songs and just was a hypeman, Violent J kinda had to wait to hear first parts of certain verses before he'd jump in. Shaggy, YW, and Crunchy were on point. The medley at end saved it for sure

All non Onyx surprise acts...Warren and Luniz are my shit but when the crowds obviously not feeling it, it hurts the vibe of their sets. You start worrying to yourself  "get outta here guys your still dope just don't want yall to get a fire cracker. rock or can to the face"

I skipped all the non gwar metal sorry metalos

I love all the new ninjas I met this year great gathering for sure cant wait for the next one whoop whoop yall mmfwcl   

For sure I'm already planning /saving for next year.

August 6, 2016
1:40 pm
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518
529sp_Permalink sp_Print

The Tech & Krizz set was the exact same set they did during the Independent Powerhouse Tour, including the album version of Lacrimosa as an opener. I looked like a damn fool freaking out only to realize we were going to listen to the entire song without either on stage performing it.

I thought it was a mistake/purposely made delay. lol Nope.

I'm considering a hotel for next year's Gathering. I learned many valuable lessons including how heat effects my need for sleep. If it happened after 2 am, I missed it.

August 6, 2016
1:58 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467
530sp_Permalink sp_Print

Rittz, Tech N9ne were both great.. shockingly the first time I've seen either

GWAR obviously.. 55th time seeing them. great set of classics, was hoping for a new song but they will save that for thr GWARBQ I'm sure

WOTH needs no words. acid we all took was magical.

Blaze was fun as shit.. loved all the guests, but yeah wtf ABK? the last time I saw Blaze his fly was down for thr first half of his set.. that was awkward and i swear you could see the dude blush under the paint

ICP set at my first gathering? nuff said. 

Hoodoo was on point and I hope to see him in two weeks.

Lotus was fucking awesome despite the curse.. also first time seeing DL

SLICK FUCKING RICK.

Killjoy was a treat too.. would love a ICP/KJC tour

August 6, 2016
7:58 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
531sp_Permalink sp_Print

Split1open said

I've never had White castle from white castle. I've tried the microwave ones, they're... ok. But I was expecting more.

Shoulda known.  

I'll fuck uo some microwavables but no i will not go back to white castle anytime soon.

In n' out is where its at. If u ever had animal style anything you know what im saying..

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

August 7, 2016
10:22 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8183
532sp_Permalink sp_Print

At the GOTJ people told me stories of their homies who recently overdosed on heroin, & how crazy it was that so many Od'd in such a short time. This  could explain it; in the U.S., fentanyl is being used to cut/counterfeit heroin and other street opioids, and fentanyl is "50 to 100 times more potent than heroin."

I'm expanding "never trust a junkie" to "never trust a junkie or a dealer."

And making this a Deadpool thread.

Deadpool.gifImage Enlarger

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

August 8, 2016
12:59 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
533sp_Permalink sp_Print

krunkazphuk said
At the GOTJ people told me stories of their homies who recently overdosed on heroin, & how crazy it was that so many Od'd in such a short time. This  could explain it; in the U.S., fentanyl is being used to cut/counterfeit heroin and other street opioids, and fentanyl is "50 to 100 times more potent than heroin."

Deadpool.gifImage Enlarger

This is accurate at least in my area.  I know two people who have overdosed due to fentanyl laced dope.  I dont blame the dope I blame the guy shooting it into his arm though honestly. I know its much more complicated then that but im still salty.

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, deathmetaljuggalo

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 9, 2016
10:20 am
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467
534sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said

This is accurate at least in my area.  I know two people who have overdosed due to fentanyl laced dope.  I dont blame the dope I blame the guy shooting it into his arm though honestly. I know its much more complicated then that but im still salty.  

i know i mentioned this. 

too many friends lost. too many others on their way. fetanyl laced dope is all over the northeast.

like brendan said, blame the person buying the dope. an addict or not, you know the risk of laced dope and still push that plunger down.

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
August 9, 2016
11:51 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544
535sp_Permalink sp_Print

but addiction is continuing a behavior despite the negative impact it has on one's life.  No one wants to become addicted to a drug, no one wants to risk their life just to get their next fix.  Drug addicts didn't know they would become addicted... a lot of people have done drugs and never became addicted. Many people have experimented with drugs and gone on to live successful lives.  There is no way of telling who will become addicted to a drug and who will not. Addiction is more than a bad habit, it's a complex brain disease, with many genetic and environmental factors.  I'm not trying to get into a debate about addiction on these forums but it really bothers me that addiction is stigmatized the way that it is (by society, in general), and the stigmatization of addiction has been and continues to be a hindrance to the treatment of addiction both on an individual and policy level.         

August 10, 2016
12:14 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
536sp_Permalink sp_Print

yeah, buts theres limits, is all.  real important ones. 

somebody tell a gathering story that doesnt have anything to do with drug addiction. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 10, 2016
9:59 am
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members
Forum Posts: 277
537sp_Permalink sp_Print

somebody tell a gathering story that doesnt have anything to do with drug addiction.   

^ Alright I guess i'm up then

There were definitely a lot of highlights this year so ill try and list a few that i had, plus give those fresh ass bullet points a try

• Psyral is the FUCKIN MAN for hooking it up with the passes to get in and help set up the village! Much appreciated homie
  • When we took the massacre picture and not only did the cops stop for us to do so, they were even stopping other ninjas from crossing so we could get that pic
  • After it rained and we were all on our way to Wowzers set, there was that group of ninjas using a tarp for an umbrella and smoking it out while cruzin along like a train or bus of sorts, picking up and dropping off ninjas along the way
  • Basically wrecking OCJ with a single dab to the point that he started warning others when we offered them lol
  • The whole night of WOTH was magical, if you were there then you already know
  • MUTHA FUCKIN ONYX!!!!!!!!!!
  • The wigs went really well. Such a great idea and i'm glad they got a kick out of it too
  • At Sewersides set when his mic went out and a ninja let him use his megaphone to continue and it actually worked!
  • Made it to round 2 at the killer clown academy! I know it ain't much but at least I made the first cut

I could go on but I don't want to make too big of a post. Sorry for dipping so early on Sunday morning. We said our goodbyes to who we could and really wish we could have made the ihop breakfast but we had an over 2 day straight drive ahead of us so we wanted to get a jump on that.

That's it for now but hopefully this helps get this thread back on topic

Whoop Whoop Skratchie :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
August 10, 2016
10:42 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
538sp_Permalink sp_Print

Skratchie said
Psyral is the FUCKIN MAN for hooking it up with the passes to get in and help set up the village! Much appreciated homie

yezzir! 

*  oh, heres a bullet...  with a balla pass, you can bring in up to three cars, cuz thats all that fits on a single site, right? 

so, our three-car convoy [psyral n krunk, skratchie n hopeb, me] get inside, and for whatever reason, the guy gives each of us our own ballas site.  for a hot minute, we were considering a crash rewrite of 'the plan'... but in the end, we went with the target site.  kinda by default; we had to decide quickly, before we got boxed in.  

but thinkin on it later, we probably shoulda stayed put... even though it woulda meant two more actual ballas bein assed out. 

When we took the massacre picture and not only did the cops stop for us to do so, they were even stopping other ninjas from crossing so we could get that pic

forgot about this.  good shit. 

Basically wrecking OCJ with a single dab to the point that he started warning others when we offered them 

ahhh hahahhh haha HAAAHH hah haHAHHH!!!  lightweight. 

seriously, though, them dabs were on fuckin point. 

The whole night of WOTH was magical, if you were there then you already know

coulda cut all of main stage out, still woulda been the best night of the week. 

MUTHA FUCKIN ONYX!!!!!!!!!!

onyx should be a gathering staple.

At Sewersides set when his mic went out and a ninja let him use his megaphone to continue and it actually worked!

he did a swift job of handlin up when that shit befell him.  big props.  hes even better as a live performer than a recording artist. 

ninjas out there, consider buyin sewersides shit.  he deserves money. 

Made it to round 2 at the killer clown academy! I know it ain't much but at least I made the first cut

actually, thats the shit.  what did ya have to do for round one?  and what set you back in round two? 

... and really wish we could have made the ihop breakfast but we had an over 2 day straight drive ahead of us so we wanted to get a jump on that.   

also missed big lots. 

aint no thang.  they got family restaurant chains in colorado, right? 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 10, 2016
10:44 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
539sp_Permalink sp_Print

haha Dabs aint nuttin to fuck with tho.  If you don't have that wax tolerance you'll be staring at the ground mad zoning for a minute.  

That super deep thought high......we've all been there.  haha 

August 10, 2016
12:25 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
540sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yup they got me....they caught the tater. I stayed high on @skratchie and @hopeb's weed all weekend it was one of my highlights they had much better weed then me, and yes the very first thing I did was get ripped off a that rig and it was kinda unpleasant. I was so high I could barely process which was not conducive to meeting all our new fresh ass family members. 

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

scruffy, Skratchie, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, HopeB

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
44 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Peepeesucker, Jeffreynaigh, cannabis edibles, PatrickAvaix

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845