May 1, 2024
31 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
If you go to the gathering...
December 5, 2012
1:16 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I didn't get to see it, unfortunetly. I prefer night time at The Gathering and am way too old to stay up days at a time, so I sleep during the day, it's fucking hot as hell and not as much going on. I did see people walking around with car parts, never got to see the actual car though. Guess they had taken it away by that point. Sure plenty ninjas have parts of that car up in their house, it is funny, don't get me wrong. It just would've been the shit if it was his car, it doesn't really affect this asshole at all. He didn't have a car anyway.

December 5, 2012
1:30 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

I agree it sucks for that poor girl that owned the car man. Its just if they tore him apart like they did that car id be afraid the gathering would be shut down or moved. Which would suck cuz im only four hours away from cave-in-rock. Hopefully that piece of shit gets whats coming to him.

December 5, 2012
1:44 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

He will, don't worry man. Karma's only a bitch when you are. You're 4 hours away? Lucky man, I'm in Massachusetts. Even if the car wasn't his, nobody knew that at the time. I think it's great that happened, hopefully it serves as a message to others like him. Come in peace or leave with your car in pieces it's up to you. There's no way to tell until next year, but people who would steal at The Gathering might just have a flashback from last year and think twice. You never know though, people are stupid. Either way, it's part of the history of The Gathering now.

December 5, 2012
3:01 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

yeah im in louisville very lucky to be so close. We actually fucking ran out of money by the end of thursday, woke up friday morning and drove back up to kentucky so I could pick up and cash my paycheck. Missed a few people I wanted to see but it was worth it cuz we woulda fucking starved to death llal. Been down since '03 and could never find anyone to make the trip with me, so it was my first gathering. Needless to say we weren't prepared in the least bit

December 5, 2012
3:41 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Ha! Dude, the firs year I went was the 3rd, the one in Peoria. It was at The Peoria Civic Center, we weren't even in the woods yet homie!!! Yeah, I'm that old. I feel you on the not being prepared at all thing, I basically treated it like I was going away to a concert and nothing would be fucked up at all. I knew that I was going for months, still decided not to book a hotel until 2 days before I was set to fly out. On top of the fact that The Gathering was taking place, there were 2 other big things going on in Peoria too, some big business conference or God knows what. I didn't have a chance in hell of getting a room, the closest place was a shithole 42 miles away. I honestly thought I would have no problem at all with getting a room, talk about being fucking clueless. I said fuck it and went anyway, it's The Gathering!!!!! I figured i'd sleep on the street or i'd figure something out, I just wanted to go. Needless to say, with our fam, I had a place to stay. I never had a thing to worry about. Had been to concerts around where I was at, but had never been to anything like The Gathering. That was the weekend I got it, that I realized that Juggalos everywhere were the same, everyone was just so fucking cool to me that it was just fucking amazing. All in all, you did better than I did with as far as preparations go, it gets easier as it goes along, you'll see.

December 5, 2012
4:00 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Maybe that's why I appreciate shit like the drug bridge. That would not have happened in Peoria. At the time, I considered that the best weekend of my life, it was still the shit, even if the cops were there. We had fun anyway. But…..seeing how The Gathering is now, no police, freedom to do anything you want…..makes the first one I went to look lame as fuck in comparison. At the time we didn't know what was going to happen, residents in Peoria were so pissed at us (most without any good reason if you ask me), that we had no idea what was going to happen with The Gathering. We just knew it wasn't going to be in Peoria next year. Seeing how it is now, I'm so appreciative of the freedom we all have there whether it be drugs or anything else. I remember when we weren't so lucky.

December 5, 2012
5:27 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

Yeah I heard yall fucking wrecked shit in ohio llal. I do love that freedom though man. Everyone seemed really subdued also. Im not much into drugs cept for bud, but the drug bridge is a fucking godsend(minus the overpricing).Idk if you met the dude with the hoarse  voice from ohio that was selling the shrooms, but bro I ate a Hq of these shrooms and never geeked out so goddamn hard in my life.

Watching twisted insane and rehab and totally just vibing. Laying in my tent at 8am nearly dying from laughter. This is the wrong thread but I was thinking what if we all met up there when the world did go to shit, and just started over.

December 5, 2012
6:43 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

I personally like that idea, when the shit hits the fan, all Juggalos head for Cave in Rock and wait for further instructions haha, not bad. Yeah, Ohio had enough of us I guess. Hog Daddy is cool shit though, from what I can tell. If he wasn't the owner chances are we would have been thrown out of there by now too.

December 5, 2012
6:48 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

I didn't see that dude with the horse voice though, I missed that one man. I stayed away from the bridge this year, except to walk over it when I had to. I just love the fact that's it there, it's just funny to me. Need some drugs?? Go to the bridge!!! Man, that shit never gets old

December 5, 2012
7:04 pm
rudemark1
rudemark1
Members
Forum Posts: 514

too many wanna be wankster's n gangster's over at gathering these dayz people mean muggen acten like they thuggen! fuckn playa haten starten shit trife ass bitches n dudes fuckn sickens me!!! just wanna have a good time wit out dumb ass's fuckn it up!!!!!! sick of hearing whoop whoop n family all the time too cuz its all ma bick dick contest n everyone has a better hard luck story than the next n everybody is a drug dealer or going to the clink after they get back home fuckn losers!!!1

December 5, 2012
7:11 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Then stay home, doesn't seem like you enjoy yourself.

December 5, 2012
7:55 pm
rudemark1
rudemark1
Members

oh i will hey i done went to enough of em just this year n particular wuznt my cup of tea i still enjoyed myself but it like high school now like i said a big dick contest so fuck it im gonna stick to venues n shows n try n make a hallowicked but gatherings hey for now im straight 

December 5, 2012
8:14 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

Idk rudemark1 maybe we were at two different gatherings. Everyone was really cool with me and had lots of character. But then again I tend to stay away from the people you talk about. Theres nothing worse than whiteboys  who say "nigga" all the time. I do feel you on that wanksters are fucking mannequins(fake ass mother fuckers) which contradicts everything a juggalo should stand for. All you gotta do is ignore people like that man. They mean mug ya then be the bigger man give em a nod and walk on.

Im really really sick of the whoop whoops myself and how people wanna act like your not a juggalo if you don't do it back. It just seems overused to me which by default makes it fucking lame. to each his own

December 5, 2012
9:00 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

I don't find it lame, definetly overused though. Sometimes after you say whoop whoop 2,000 times in a day, literally, it's like yeah dude cool I'm going to bed.

December 5, 2012
9:00 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Some people will give you shit for it but fuck 'em. All the years I've been gone I've been mugged once. Pretty sure he was about to throw up though.

December 5, 2012
9:19 pm
rudemark1
rudemark1
Members

if u had the pleasure of twizzlers simanar this year before it started the funniest thing wuz this big dude yelling out all drunk n shit who knowz bout emily n fuck yo face n just intising other ninjas lol then he barffed on the outside tent... 

December 6, 2012
12:42 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

I don't remember that shit man. where were you sittin? I was on the left side right by the stage if you are looking towards the stage. Yall see the guy with a batman cowl on and a big black dick strap on attached to his underwear? lmao or the dude walkin around with duct tape"duct tape and roofies! duct tape and roofies!" never a dull moment.

December 6, 2012
1:35 am
rudemark1
rudemark1
Members

yep i wuz on left side n middle close to the front n i seen that dude every where batman dickman lol! this all happened n the early stages of waiting on twizzler if u wuz kinda n my area u might remember when everyone wuz throwing shit around they had a dude sitting by a tent post n the middle up front n a bottle hit him n he jumped up wit a boom n walked to the back all pissed off threatning to beat someones ass if he gets hit again then he walked back to his spot n got hit again n didnt do shit lol

December 6, 2012
1:48 am
metalhedlette
metalhedlette
Guests

I got a piece of the car! I heard the guy that stole the car (I also heard he was stealing from Juggalo's tents!) got stripped naked, beat, and chased out of the gathering! that's Juggalo justice!

December 7, 2012
9:35 pm
spawn
spawn
Members
Forum Posts: 42

DUDE!!!! i was sittin like right by that fuckin dude. Sellin water and shots. It was fuckin hilarious at first, then it got old as fuck! (Karma on the vomiting) 

And that dude that got all pissed about gettin hit lil BITCH dont wanna get hit with shit dont sit right in the line of fuckin fire and then bitch about it.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
33 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Michaeletews, issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845