April 30, 2024
31 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
If you go to the gathering...
December 2, 2012
11:04 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

i gotta assume that wowzers is being more than a litle facetious about the 'goal.'  i personally think it would be funny as hell to see a bunch of juggalos dressed in suits, melodramaticly mocking the fbi. 

of course, if they were under the illusion that their costumes were a license to fuck with me like an authentic cop, it would cease to be funny and become a major irritation.  antagonizing scruffy, especially at the gathering, is a very bad idea.

but i dont think itd be like that.  theyd have to be pretty damn naive to think they could actually shut the bridge down this way. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

December 2, 2012
11:12 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

patjoyce said:

It's not that I ever thought their idea would work, I was just offended that people show up with this in mind. All the shit to do at The Gathering, and this is how you choose to spend your time? Not cool to make anyone feel paranoid at The Gathering man, it's the one place where no one should ever have to, The Gathering. Fuck off. I normally never throw shit at people, but this year, I'm thinking about making an exception

1st off throwin shit is mad lame.. some serious ho shit..  2ndly damn if there was one place i wouldnt buy weed in fear it was laced thatd be the drug bridge.. haha

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

December 2, 2012
11:49 am
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members
Forum Posts: 359

Feel free to throw wha eva u want. But dont sit here n tell me. The drug bridge is ok. Lets b real that bridge got took over by lazy ninjas in 09 tha was the first year the main bridge was turnd into the drug bridge. I dont n cant put all the reason were gang listd but if u dpnt think the rumors n stories thas been posted snice 09 till now bout tha bridge is a big part of the reason y las year had so many hatchet dressd agents. N then the fact tha homies go back to were there at n tell there homie which in turn would have never ever even had the slightest of incling to hit up a gathering but see all the coin tha was made by there homie tha went. Now we got people comin from around the world jus too chill on the bridge for the entirty n all the durg addivt locals tha kno hog rock bridge in the 2nd week of agust is tha place to b. I in no way think jus suits will work real juggalos dont scare n these pushers aint smart enough to get it wit out something visual n pyshical. Random suits dont slove shit.n if u cant get the joke i gives no fcks. It can the b a small flame tha in a couple year weeds shit out. Thas wha its all about gettin the gathering back to the family reunion it once was. How many recovering ninjas we got? How many remember u can find nething n everything ur lil addcit at heart wantd but didnt have to use a bridge to find it. Intsead u found cool as folks at there site or walkin the trails n u actualy made freash memories. Lazy hustlers is No excuse for all the unnessacry attention. Barrocko out

December 2, 2012
12:28 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

I have never thrown anything at any Gathering, ever. It's called sarcasm. And this idea still sucks. Instead of dressing up like agents maybe you should dress up like sand dunes and patches of grass and wait for the golf carts to drive by? Maybe?

December 2, 2012
12:38 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

So, by your logic, no one should be able to smoke weed or trip balls because there will be a small number of people there who will be recovering addicts? We can't have fun because you guys don't know when to say when and let drugs run your life? Not all of us are weak, you know what goes on at The Gathering by now, it's no surprise to anyone who's there. If you have a problem with it, stay the fuck home and go visit the methadone clinic, or whatever the fuck it is you addicts do when not suckin cock for a hit. Good luck with that

December 2, 2012
12:41 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Ane just in case you think ending your statements with buckaroo out is clever......it isn't. Just letting you know, seems no one else has.

December 2, 2012
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members

When i see rats n roaches in a place i call home i think of ways to clean house. No family in the history of fam neva fought remember tha fact. I aint one to stand still when something i love if jeporized or one to run from a conflict. So i come up wit my own ideas n act. So if u fall viictem then will deal wit it luke tha. If u one of these lame dead horses dont b made when ur followd by the elmers truck ya kno. Now as to the whole dress up shit. I dont got customs all tho i do got a funeral suit but eittherr way the closest thing id look like a agent is some glasses cuz i dont were um other wise. Mayb some black shorts. I aint bring no custum to the fields wit me but tha dont mean 00juggalo aint in full effect. Ull kno when i do something if nething gets done. I bring my own from nj all day every year n the point is 9 times outta ten ull find way better shit away from the bridge so it kinda makes the bridge as irrelavant as sumon throwin sumthing at the gathering.

December 2, 2012
12:42 pm
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members

Barrocko out...

December 2, 2012
12:45 pm
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members

Ur a funny net junkie... Get outside ur box n see the bigge rpicture mrs joyce.

December 2, 2012
2:19 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

I read your first statement, twice. I still have no idea what you are talking about, at all. And believe me, I'm trying

December 2, 2012
2:33 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

I think you're saying you have a bug problem at home and you're upset about it. Who wouldn't be? I also see that you come up with and act on your own ideas, meaning those which are clearly thought out by you unassisted, good for you. Your original thoughts and ideas are also something called luke tha. Sounds complicated. It also seems that somewhere along this thread you have come to the conclusion that I am a horse, possibly dead, currently out driving a glue truck? Is that it? I think I got it now, thanks.

December 3, 2012
2:50 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

This might have been covered already but any of y'all see the car being torn apart this year? I was Camped out downtown right by where it happened. Shit looked like a fucking scene out of a post apocalyptic movie llal.  Me and a Buddy signed a door and the bumper. id love to know where that shit ended up

December 5, 2012
7:26 am
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members
Forum Posts: 451

metalhedlette said:

Your Tarot cards were beautiful!!!!!!!  Do you have a website where i can buy myself a set?!

Thanks lette! So nice to see another lady 'round here too! :)

Here's the webstore:

etsy.com/shop/darkcarnivaltarot

...The book is dope too. Enjoy!

December 5, 2012
7:30 am
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members
Forum Posts: 451

Barocko Jenkings said:

If u one of these lame dead horses dont b made when ur followd by the elmers truck ya kno. 

BAAAAAAHAHAAAAHAHAHA. I <3 you Rocko.

And yes, scruff, I think the sarcasm and humor is all but lost here ;)

Oh and I have the radiator hose, Slumerican. One of the juggalos came by and gave it to me when I was set up at Craft Corner with the tarot cards...Look close, behind the HOK painting. I have yet to hang it up, but yup that's a hatchetman running with it LOL. Oh and they towed the car backstage. Part of me wants to believe that Psy has it hanging out in a warehouse somewhere:

Image Enlarger

December 5, 2012
8:03 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Slumerican502 said: 

This might have been covered already but any of y'all see the car being torn apart this year? I was Camped out downtown right by where it happened. Shit looked like a fucking scene out of a post apocalyptic movie llal.  Me and a Buddy signed a door and the bumper. id love to know where that shit ended up

i also got a whole bunch of bits and pieces from that car, what was left after passin out souvenirs all day sunday, or saturday, dont remember what day that shit happened. 

the whole thing was over the top but on the whole, very entertaining.  theres a thread or two about it in here somewhere.

i wonder if dipstick turned his life around, or continued being the habitual fuckup that he evidently was...

Part of me wants to believe that Psy has it hanging out in a warehouse somewhere

thatd be fresh.

December 5, 2012
11:27 am
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Scruff dog, that guy definetly did NOT change his life around. It was on here or maybe true juggalo family, but that guy got busted on TV on a show called Pawn Stars I think it was. One of those pawn store shows. He got busted trying to sell two microphones he stole from a night club in the area. They called the cops and he got arrested. That guys an asshole, i'd love to throw him off a cliff. Fuck the car, that shit wasn't even his, that's what sucks, that shit belonged to his ex-girlfriend, I heard he took it without her permission to The Gathering. Guys like this never learn, they just don't get it. So, that being said, when he shows up this year, let's turn him into a pinata. You know he didn't borrow someone else's body to get there, let's fuck up something of his this year. He's easy enough to tell by his tattoos. Must really suck for him, he is covered in Juggalo ink and might as well be banned from every juggalo event for life. No one is going to forget who he is

December 5, 2012
11:53 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

It was on here or maybe true juggalo family, but that guy got busted on TV on a show called Pawn Stars I think it was

i dont really know [or care] all that much about the guys sad tale, but i do know that the pawn shop thing happened before the gathering.

dont remember if it was pawn stars or hardcore pawn, cuz i get em mixed up.  the detroit one, not the vegas one. 

December 5, 2012
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

I didn't know man, relax. It's not a sad tale either, don't know where you got that from

December 5, 2012
12:53 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

patjoyce said:

That guys an asshole, i'd love to throw him off a cliff. Fuck the car, that shit wasn't even his, that's what sucks, that shit belonged to his ex-girlfriend, I heard he took it without her permission to The Gathering. 

Bro mob mentality has total disregard for rational thought. I remember standing there watching like "god damn we are fucking savages" I do really honestly think that he woulda been made into a pinata or worse if they got a hold of em. 

December 5, 2012
1:16 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

I didn't get to see it, unfortunetly. I prefer night time at The Gathering and am way too old to stay up days at a time, so I sleep during the day, it's fucking hot as hell and not as much going on. I did see people walking around with car parts, never got to see the actual car though. Guess they had taken it away by that point.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
51 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Michaeletews, issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845