May 1, 2024
29 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
If you go to the gathering...
October 24, 2012
12:28 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
October 24, 2012
1:05 pm
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members
Forum Posts: 359

But whos really down for the double O juggalo movent to disband the bridge? I kno sum nyc nj n philly scrubbale agents but who rememebers wha it was like when folks didnt come there jus to make a lil bit o change. Not knockin the hustla but i m sayin there 300 n sumthing other days in the year were u can do ur shit. Tha gathering is my vacation not place to make a lil piece of kibbbles in bit. Barocko out.....

October 24, 2012
2:50 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members
Forum Posts: 451

Barocko Jenkings said:

But whos really down for the double O juggalo movent to disband the bridge?

More details on the double 0 juggalo movement:

Basically, next year, a bunch of Philly, Jerz, and NYC los and lettes are dressing up as FBI agents with suits and earpieces--legit looking. The plan is to descend on the drug bridge at various points and follow around tweakers, suspiciously speaking into ear pieces and possibly even jotting down notes.

The goal is to make the whole "scene" so paranoid that DB disbands. cool

October 25, 2012
2:14 am
captin FliP
Members
Forum Posts: 48

Fuck lookin like agents. I say we get a band of ninjas together, and beat the piss out of all the hustlers that are CLEARLY NOT juggalos and drag there asses through the gates that lead back to the real world and take there shit n just spread the love. But thats just me.  

November 4, 2012
2:39 pm
lordzero
lordzero
Members
Forum Posts: 90

captin FliP said:

Fuck lookin like agents. I say we get a band of ninjas together, and beat the piss out of all the hustlers that are CLEARLY NOT juggalos and drag there asses through the gates that lead back to the real world and take there shit n just spread the love. But thats just me.  

I'm with this 100%. Too bad there will never be enough people down for that to make it happen.

November 30, 2012
10:02 am
patjoyce
Guests

That's a really horrible idea, do we really need shit like you at The Gathering? Walkin around lookin like agents will get your ass kicked, and rightly so, it's a dickhead thing to do. If drugs aren't your thing, don't do them. The great thing about The Gathering is the freedom to do whatever you want. Once you start doing this, your taking away ninja's freedom. They're not bothering anybody, they're simply there providing a service that you are free to take part in or ignore. Stop being a douche, you were obviously never at one of the first few Gatherings when there was a police presence, maybe that's why you don't appreciate the drug bridge. Believe me, that never would've happened in Peoria at The Civic Center. Girls couldn't show their tits either. You wanna ban tits too douchebag? I got an idea, how about you post a list of rules and guidelines that you think we should all follow at The Gathering. We'll all get a copy with our tickets, it can be reprinted in the program, and ICP can base this year's Gathering infomercial around it. And we'll all be sure to follow these strict guidelines, violators will be ejected from the grounds and never allowed back. Cause The Gathering is all about you isn't it? Fucking narc douchebag, go home.

November 30, 2012
10:26 am
spawn
spawn
Members
Forum Posts: 42

^...... nicely said. dont like it dont partake. I dont smoke pot or do drugs but do i bitch about the bridge? I find it quite hillarious actually and its a good place to go sell what ever it is you have weather that be water and alcohol or tarrot cards(my gf at the time bought a pack imoan fuckin freeeesh btw). What we should be worrying about at the gathering is all the stealing and fighting and bull shit that goes on there.I went in 09 that shit was awesome i didnt see a fight the whole time sure there were still the fuck tards stealin shit outta tents but not like this year 09 seemed to be way more "family" oriented. This year however i seen at least 5 fights 1 of witch resulted in a stabing and some other dude damn near gettin ran over by a car. My point is the drug bridge is the least of our worries lets turn the gathering back into the huge family reunion it once was.

November 30, 2012
12:46 pm
patjoyce
Guests

Exactly. Walking around dressed like federal agents just to fuck with your family is an asshole, not what being a juggalo is about at all. I love how these people think they could actually walk around like that for more than 5 minutes without ninjas shoving their fake earpieces up their ass. Violence is minimal at The Gathering, one of the things that has always made it so special. Doing bullshit like this will just provoke more violence. It's just unnecessary

November 30, 2012
12:51 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

pt 1:  00juggalo...  does my ex wife havent somethin to do with this?  i ask because she used to put a bandana over her face and leap out from behind shit, do a little battle roll, and shoot people with a squirt gun full of faygo, saying shit like, 'youve just been killed by secret agent double o juggalo!'  it was funny, but didnt really have anything to do with cops or the drug bridge.

pt 2:  dressing up like cops.  for one, unless they really are cops, im pretty sure i wouldnt fall for it.  even if the fake agents are clean cut, dressed in properly cut suits, and have all the accoutrements [earpieces and such], most likely they wouldnt have the proper bearing, or jargon, or some other detail that gives it away.  unless theyre some fantastic actors.  this would be funny, too, but FliPs plan has a [slightly] better chance of working, despite being even more dangerous.  an assault on a fixed position requires a ton of coordination and skill.  and more bodies.

personally, the bridge doesnt really bother me much.  in fact, i kinda get a kick out of it, not that id want to buy anything there.  all in all, the last sentence of spawns post is the most on the money. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

November 30, 2012
1:16 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

guest said:

Exactly. Walking around dressed like federal agents just to fuck with your family is an asshole, not what being a juggalo is about at all. 

theyre talkin about fuckin with the non juggalo drug pushers..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

November 30, 2012
2:13 pm
patjoyce
Guests

They're just providing a service at an event that's happening around where they live. As long as they're not selling fake shit and you're getting what you pay for, what's the problem? It's just like the food vendors, they're not Juggalos either, they're just making some loot, that's all good. I'm more worried about the food than the drugs personally, seen the cheeseburgers? Holy fuck dude. Anyways, whatever your position on the drugs or food at The Gathering, if you don't want it walk on by. If you want to start running people out and telling them what they can do, it's not The Gathering anymore, it's Russia.

November 30, 2012
2:37 pm
patjoyce
Guests

Also, posting your plans on a Juggalo message board isn't exactly a stroke of genius either. You must be one of our "Not so smart" family members. Anyways ninjas, be on the lookout for teenagers in dark suits who will be sweating profusely in the 100 degree heat and whispering inconspicuously into their shirtsleeves. They also may be seen jotting down notes, right now it is still only listed as a possibility. It depends on whether or not they will be able to bring enough paper and pens for everyone. If not, note jotting will be replaced by stern stares and unapproving looks, which may or may not be able to be seen under their dark sunglasses. If you see one of these individuals, do not run. Do not panic. Just bring them a cheeseburger.

November 30, 2012
2:57 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

the mystery guest speaks truth. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

November 30, 2012
2:59 pm
spawn
spawn
Members
Forum Posts: 42

all in all i think if there were "agents" at the gathering they certainly would not be dressed in you typical "agent" get up its a little thing called undercover when they are trying to gather evidence and shit. The only people your going to scare with that is those trippin n they are just tryin to have a good time let em be.

November 30, 2012
8:59 pm
bohab
Guests
December 2, 2012
12:21 am
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

Mystery guest misses the fun of an FBI-agent costume @ gotj....it's just fun. That's all. A little chaos, a little dab of humor....I guess you just kinda hafta know Rocko lol......He gets that Grapas in him and it's all downhill from there. Me? I have no excuse. I'm just a loony toon.

December 2, 2012
12:26 am
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

spawn said:

^…… nicely said. dont like it dont partake. I dont smoke pot or do drugs but do i bitch about the bridge? I find it quite hillarious actually and its a good place to go sell what ever it is you have weather that be water and alcohol or tarrot cards(my gf at the time bought a pack imoan fuckin freeeesh btw). 

Sup Spawn? It's Rach–the creator of the cards. I was just talking to Imoan! Thanks for the props :) But I just wanna say I never sold em on drug bridge. Me and a bunch of artist/crafter folks set up "Craft Corner" perpendicular to the bridge. We only let juggalo artist vendors set up along that stretch. It became a pretty dope flea market for original merch and art! (Jewelry, paintings, the cards, voodoo dolls, amazing, amazing handblown glass pipes, some clothes…) We didn't want to set up on the bridge itself, cuz face it…The Dark Carnival Tarot and meth just don't mix lol. I'm hoping to expand Craft Corner next year and get more artists involved. Cuz for real, there are so many talented crafters among us…the best merch is always the homemade shit!!! I think my favorite this year was the new volume of the Juggalo Colorin' Book and those handmade pipes the ninjas had. Just beautiful, beautiful stuff!

December 2, 2012
12:50 am
metalhedlette
metalhedlette
Guests

Your Tarot cards were beautiful!!!!!!!  Do you have a website where i can buy myself a set?!

December 2, 2012
9:22 am
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

I'm the mystery guest, I just responded before I set up an account, that's all. That's not what they were saying at all, they want to disband the drug bridge. They want to make high people paranoid and not want to visit or work at the drug bridge. In plain English, fuck up somebody else's good time. That's not cool, that's not The Gathering. I come fromMassachusetts to The Gathering, I don't want to have to bring enough weed for the week all the fuck way the fuck down to Illinois every year. The drug bridge is my solution, do not fuck with that.

December 2, 2012
9:33 am
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

It's not that I ever thought their idea would work, I was just offended that people show up with this in mind. All the shit to do at The Gathering, and this is how you choose to spend your time? Not cool to make anyone feel paranoid at The Gathering man, it's the one place where no one should ever have to, The Gathering. Fuck off. I normally never throw shit at people, but this year, I'm thinking about making an exception

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
29 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Michaeletews, issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845