April 29, 2024
36 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
ICP Fan since 98' but never attended. Going solo?
March 21, 2013
2:19 pm
Juggalo Vinny
Juggalo Vinny
Members
Forum Posts: 10
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I hear what you are saying but what about the juggalo that listens to ICP but treats all other juggalos like shit and not fam, disrespectful and doesn't have the juggalo mentality. That's not a juggalo is it? That's why I think it's more a mentality and I don't think you even have to listen to ICP or psychopathic to be a Lo or lette. As long as you are down with the mentality you are cool in my book. Just my personal opinion

March 21, 2013
2:31 pm
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members
Forum Posts: 359

Hell yea ill b driving from nj jus like every other year

March 21, 2013
9:44 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Juggalo Vinny said:

I just didn't know how to announce myself on faygoluvers properly since I have never met any homies down before.

no protocols exist.

I am a juggalo and was a juggalo before the word even existed.

yeah, just didnt know what to call it, right? 

same here. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 22, 2013
6:15 am
Juggalo Vinny
Juggalo Vinny
Members

Exactly man.
Scruffy I def gotta stop by your camp to say what up at GOTJ 2013

March 22, 2013
6:16 am
Juggalo Vinny
Juggalo Vinny
Members

Hell yea ill b driving from nj jus like every other year

Let me know when you are leaving maybe u will meet you on i70 or new jersey something and follow you.

March 22, 2013
6:48 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Juggalo Vinny said:

Exactly man.

1-  cant say with certainty that ill be there.  currently, chance is around 50-50.  but, as always, i fuckin hope so. 

2-  if im there, by all means do!  last year i wandered around yelling shit like, 'who goes to faygoluvers forum!', didnt get much of a response.  in the end, i met up with lots of juggalos i already knew personally, but didnt meet up with even one ninja from here.  despite that, and other little problems, it was still probably my favorite gathering yet. 

im all about it, though.  im dyin to meet about two dozen of yall, and id be happy to meet any of yall. 

even those very few ninjas here that annoy me [for whom im sure the feeling is mutual] would get their props, if they had the nerve to come up to me and say what up.  or swing hooks, if thats what it is. 

stay tuned. 

March 22, 2013
8:39 am
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members
Forum Posts: 359

Im all bout the helping juggalos get home. stay postin in the forum n ill keep u posted

March 22, 2013
3:20 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Scruffy said:

im all about it, though.  im dyin to meet about two dozen of yall, and id be happy to meet any of yall. 

I just started coming on here right after last years GOTJ…mostly cuz I was fam sick from missing the gathering that year due to massive financial staleness (which is the first time in years i haven't gone)…

This year I am def going come hell or high water…and id be stoked to meet anyone from here….except maybe smack cuz his Twiztid trolling would get even less play from me in person then it does online…

Ill def have a beer and a bonghit for whoever i do run into thats for sure…

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

March 22, 2013
4:52 pm
SexyLette420
SexyLette420
Members
Forum Posts: 196

scruffy said:

Juggalo Vinny said:

Exactly man.

1-  cant say with certainty that ill be there.  currently, chance is around 50-50.  but, as always, i fuckin hope so. 

2-  if im there, by all means do!  last year i wandered around yelling shit like, 'who goes to faygoluvers forum!', didnt get much of a response.  in the end, i met up with lots of juggalos i already knew personally, but didnt meet up with even one ninja from here.  despite that, and other little problems, it was still probably my favorite gathering yet. 

even those very few ninjas here that annoy me [for whom im sure the feeling is mutual] would get their props, if they had the nerve to come up to me and say what up.  or swing hooks, if thats what it is. 

stay tuned. 

if you do make it I would love to meet you as well.. Youre like uncle faygoluver haha

March 22, 2013
5:07 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

dont  i mean DONT drop the soapsurprised

March 22, 2013
6:31 pm
Juggalo Vinny
Juggalo Vinny
Members

scruffy - will do fam. as we get closer to the event, since I am rolling solo I will definitely want to put some names with faces at the event.

barocko jenkins - yeah no doubt man. same to you, maybe we should get a faygoluvers advertising tent up so everyone can kinda meet up and say what up

OCJ brenden - hope you make it out this year dude and get your finances right. shit is no joke out there right now in the economy

punkrockjuggalo - haha even worse, dont drop the soap in lake hep

thats another thing, wtf i am gonna do about shower. i was thinking about getting one of those portable shower things and giving some money to a BALLER cAMp to use the water faucet over there to fill the jug thingy and take a private shower in my tent or something. lol ideas

March 22, 2013
6:46 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

Juggalo Vinny said:

punkrockjuggalo - haha even worse, dont drop the soap in lake hep

dropping soap in lake hep may help 

ideas for showers bottled water, a bar of soap and a wooded area

March 22, 2013
7:44 pm
Juggalo Vinny
Juggalo Vinny
Members

as i smack myself in the head.

that sounds about right. wooded area, water, soap. lol

March 22, 2013
9:25 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

last year i brought a couple big ass jugs of water for the purpose.  worked out well enough. 

you can always stand in line at the showers and hope them bitches have been cleaned out a bit recently.

March 22, 2013
9:57 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

Everyone can find me at the campsite with the Juggalo mailbox, and I have a kinda large blue tent. Gonna try to stake out in the same area as last year, behind the barricade at second stage. If not there, just look for the mailbox!

-Jules

March 23, 2013
11:31 am
sabre007
sabre007
Members
Forum Posts: 22

As others have said, it's not a bad idea to bring your own water. The showers are disgusting and the water is cold. Only good part is you can bullshit with random ninjas while waiting in line (takes a while).

Btw- stop by my site for beers and burgers. Up in the forest area ... "Fuck this hill" is the usual chant lol

March 23, 2013
11:35 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

sabre007 said:

Btw- stop by my site for beers and burgers. Up in the forest area ... "Fuck this hill" is the usual chant lol

if you chant  beers and burgers more people will show up

March 24, 2013
10:04 pm
sabre007
sabre007
Members
Forum Posts: 22

Thanks for the tip, we'll have to try that this year.

March 28, 2013
12:52 am
LinaB
LinaB
Members
Forum Posts: 37

While a previous engagement is preventing me from going this year, I'll most likely be going next year and trying to meet up with a couple of online friends there.

Considering my experience at just a normal concert and basically being alone, I think it'd be a blast solo or with a group. With a group yeah you'd always be hanging around people, but solo you can do what you want, make new friends, and just chill with whoever I'd imagine. 

Also let me tell you, I've been into ICP since 2009..maybe 2010, so not long. I've been to one concert. I am not very knowledgable about them, and I still consider myself a juggalo/juggalette. MMWCL, if you're down, you're a juggalo, fuck anyone calling you fake.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
38 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Michaeletews, issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845