April 29, 2024
40 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
ICP Fan since 98' but never attended. Going solo?
March 21, 2013
11:29 am
iBlackSunday
Members
Forum Posts: 29
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

New jug said:

I figured I would just be honest right off the bat. I'm a fan of ICP and consider myself a juggalo at heart. The whole not giving a shit what people think about me, loving that there are others out there (los, ninjas, lettes)that embrace everyone as fam just for being down with the clown. But I didn't want to come across as fake because I have never attended a gathering. I was under the assumption you really can't call yourself a Juggalo if you just like ICP and never attended the gathering .

I only read up to this post, but I have to jump in when you say you don't want to step on any toes. If you bash Juggalos or Psychopathic Records, if you hate on people that are nice to you, then you are not a Juggalo. What makes you a Juggalo is that you like Psychopathic Music. Do you treat others with respect and like how you want to be treated? Do you whoop whoop when a song says whoop whoop? You're a Juggalo. I haven't been to a Gathering (Plan to this year) but I am probably the most down with the clown you will find in my city. Shit, probably in my state. (Wish I could find some Juggalos around my area to hang out with. I know they are out there due to car windows and such. :P)

Long story short, don't cut yourself short. Like The Warlock said, there have been Juggalos years before the gathering came out, and I even see a few of my non-Juggalo friends as Juggalos, because of how they take care of me and respect who I am. Like family, ya know? That's what we are.

March 21, 2013
11:30 am
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members
Forum Posts: 359

Maddd juggalos make the journey every year. Hit up the clifton park show in ny on sat n ull find a homie

March 21, 2013
11:32 am
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members
Forum Posts: 359

Ima jerzy boy n my first year was a solo trip rydin the greyhound n it was by far my favorite trip of um all. 05 was sum kinda speical

March 21, 2013
11:32 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

NobodyFresh said:

bullshit. I'm a Juggalo since 1998. I live in Poland, Europe and I never saw ICP live, never been at gathering so I can't call myself a Juggalo? I don't think you know what Juggalo is, if you think so.

lemme get this straight...

you get to be a juggalo, but new jug doesnt even know what a juggalo is, despite the same circumstances? 

interesting logic.

im more inclined to agree with iblacksundays assessment. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 21, 2013
11:36 am
Juggalo Vinny
New jug
Guests

Wow. Poland guy. I recommend you read the rest of the thread. I know what the fuck a juggalo is bro. You on the other hand sound like a hollister bonaroo Starbucks drinking hater. I will sip my faygo at the gathering hopefully without homies who PRE judge like you. Whoop whoop to you too I'm fuckinv 30 years old been down with ICP for a long time but never got to the gathering and didn't know what the criteria is these days

March 21, 2013
11:40 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

New jug said:

didn't know what the criteria is these days

heres my standard: 

ask the ninja, 'are you a juggalo'?

if they say yes, they probably are. 

if they say anything else, they probably arent. 

no other criteria is needed. 

March 21, 2013
11:50 am
Juggalo Vinny
New jug
Guests

Yeah man I understand that. I just think there are some hardcore ninjas in here that don't realize there are ICP fans out there like me , whom have never been to a show. Never been to a gathering. Never purchased any fan items. Never got into the lifestyle. Just love the fuck outta ICP and what they stand for. I never registered on a forum before. Never even met another fuckinv juggalo before.
Do you see where I'm coming from now?
Hence my name, new jug. I didn't want to step on any toes because I am not a hardcore juggalo lifestyle fan. I am a fan of psychopathic music but moreso ICP over other artists. That's me. . Take it or leave it. I want to attend a gathering. Straight up. That's the deal and finally meet some homies that share the same interest

March 21, 2013
11:55 am
Juggalo Vinny
New jug
Guests

Maddd juggalos make the journey every year. Hit up the clifton park show in ny on sat n ull find a homie

Thanks for the info bro. Are you going to the gathering this year? Bc I'm driving from NY

March 21, 2013
11:58 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

speaking for myself, ive never cared much about whos toes im stepping on. 

gatherings are the shit;  if you wanna go, you should, and fuck anything thats stands in the way. 

feel free to register, by the way, under whatever name you feel like answering to. 

feel free not to.  its all good. 

March 21, 2013
11:59 am
Juggalo Vinny
New jug
Guests

New jug said:

I figured I would just be honest right off the bat. I'm a fan of ICP and consider myself a juggalo at heart. The whole not giving a shit what people think about me, loving that there are others out there (los, ninjas, lettes)that embrace everyone as fam just for being down with the clown. But I didn't want to come across as fake because I have never attended a gathering. I was under the assumption you really can't call yourself a Juggalo if you just like ICP and never attended the gathering .

I only read up to this post, but I have to jump in when you say you don't want to step on any toes. If you bash Juggalos or Psychopathic Records, if you hate on people that are nice to you, then you are not a Juggalo. What makes you a Juggalo is that you like Psychopathic Music. Do you treat others with respect and like how you want to be treated? Do you whoop whoop when a song says whoop whoop? You're a Juggalo. I haven't been to a Gathering (Plan to this year) but I am probably the most down with the clown you will find in my city. Shit, probably in my state. (Wish I could find some Juggalos around my area to hang out with. I know they are out there due to car windows and such. :P)

Long story short, don't cut yourself short. Like The Warlock said, there have been Juggalos years before the gathering came out, and I even see a few of my non-Juggalo friends as Juggalos, because of how they take care of me and respect who I am. Like family, ya know? That's what we are.

Ps- black sunday

Thanks for that straight up fam response. If you read my last paragraph you will see I feel the same way bro .the main reason for me going is because there are other people out there like me that give respect to everyone, doesn't matter who you are , your race, your creed, what you believe in. Even of you ain't down with the clown, if Someone at the gathering gives me respect I'm going to give it right back tenfold.

March 21, 2013
12:02 pm
Juggalo Vinny
New jug
Guests

speaking for myself, ive never cared much about whos toes im stepping on. 

gatherings are the shit;  if you wanna go, you should, and fuck anything thats stands in the way. 

feel free to register, by the way, under whatever name you feel like answering to. 

feel free not to.  its all good. 

Thanks a lot man
MCL

March 21, 2013
12:23 pm
Juggalo Vinny
Juggalo Vinny
Members
Forum Posts: 10

Ps - this is me now. Newly registered juggalo. No more running around the topic. I am a juggalo.

Juggalo Vinny

Hope to see you at the gathering

March 21, 2013
12:29 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

huzzah!

uninteresting side note;  after years of looking, i finally acquired one of those gadsden flags not that long ago. 

the gadsden flag being that 'dont tread on me', for those who didnt know. 

March 21, 2013
12:29 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

haha welcome fam

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

March 21, 2013
12:37 pm
Juggalo Vinny
Juggalo Vinny
Members

huzzah!

uninteresting side note;  after years of looking, i finally acquired one of those gadsden flags not that long ago. 

the gadsden flag being that 'dont tread on me', for those who didnt know. 

But you don't know what the Gadsden flag is. You are not a real flag owner. Hahaha jk jk fam

Ps- thanks warlock

Real names Vincent by the way obv lol

March 21, 2013
1:35 pm
NobodyFresh
NobodyFresh
Members
Forum Posts: 86

New jug said:

Wow. Poland guy. I recommend you read the rest of the thread. I know what the fuck a juggalo is bro. You on the other hand sound like a hollister bonaroo Starbucks drinking hater. I will sip my faygo at the gathering hopefully without homies who PRE judge like you. Whoop whoop to you too I'm fuckinv 30 years old been down with ICP for a long time but never got to the gathering and didn't know what the criteria is these days

I'm not hating, maybe you misunderstand me. English is not my first language so maybe I fucked something up lol. I just don't understand why you say you're not a Juggalo because you never been at Gathering. So I felt like you're saying I also can't be a Juggalo because I've never seen ICP live.

You don't even have to buy their albums to be a Juggalo.

March 21, 2013
1:49 pm
Juggalo Vinny
Juggalo Vinny
Members

It's all good bro. Hopefully we are all fam here. I think you mis understand some of my paragraphs also bro and definitely because of the English language barrier. If you made it out to the gathering I would buy you a beer. It was more me treading the forums carefully and not stepping on toes because I have never met a juggalo before, never used a forum, never went to a concert, or gathering, etc. I just didn't know how to announce myself on faygoluvers properly since I have never met any homies down before.
I am a juggalo and was a juggalo before the word even existed. My credo treat me right I will treat you better. That's what I love about Los and lettes. For the most part people act like family without even knowing you. That is who I am also. Always been that way. You really have to be born a juggalo. I definitely was. If you met me at the gathering you would know I speak the truth.

But it's all good fam. My bad for the Starbucks / bonaroo comment. Lol

March 21, 2013
1:53 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

this thread is funny....welcome to the fam juggalo vinny....I AM JUGGALO

March 21, 2013
2:05 pm
Juggalo Vinny
Juggalo Vinny
Members

Tell me about it lol I didn't think I would have to prove myself but alls good lmfao

March 21, 2013
2:11 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

Juggalo Vinny said:

I am a juggalo and was a juggalo before the word even existed. You really have to be born a juggalo. 

yeah i disagree with this.. i feel what youre sayin but i personally feel a juggalo is a fan of icp/psy.. period.. it is kind of a mentality but i just feel its all about the music..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
52 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Michaeletews, issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845