March 19, 2024
21 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
GOTJ Packing/Shopping List
July 7, 2016
1:06 am
Nyro
Members
Forum Posts: 2139
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

phreakcore said

Nyro said
No, it is what it is. Take it from someone who has spent his share of time locked up for dumb shit. It is stupid. It puts you and any future you might have in danger especially for something other then green. Work places look at that arrest and it fucks you hard for 90% of good jobs.

I love my green just as much as the next guy but you show me a guy that cares more about green then he does having a job and I will show you a big waste of precious air. 

You don't have to risk your future to be a juggalo. Let someone who doesn't care take that risk for you. 

I'm not risking my future by bringing weed to the gathering and definitely not to be a juggalo. And who is this "someone who doesn't care"? wouldn't that be another juggalo too. I don't want to see ANY fam get busted for bringing weed to the gathering but we all take that chance. I know some people might have that fuckkit attitude and not worry and be those so called risk takers but I know the risk and try my best to play it safe. I been smokin since I was 15 and im 35 now. I would never deliberately comprise my job or record just to blaze nor would I put that over having a job. The thing is though SOMEONE has to bring some weed for ME to smoke. If I'm gonna be partying and camping out for 4 days I definitely am gonna wanna smoke. Why should I expect someone else to bring me my shit? Just because they don't care doesn't mean I want them to risk getting busted for my selfish needs. I know the game and how to play it (even though the more I type, the more I am jinxing myself). Good advice though Nyro. Thanks for the insight.   

All I am saying man is this...ANYTIME you carry anything illegal on you you are risking your future. As for why ask someone else to risk it? Because they make money doing it...not sure what dealers are like where you are from but around here they are glad to take a short trip for an extra $5 and 5 bucks is way cheaper then jail time.

July 7, 2016
10:55 am
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405

Nyro said

All I am saying man is this...ANYTIME you carry anything illegal on you you are risking your future. As for why ask someone else to risk it? Because they make money doing it...not sure what dealers are like where you are from but around here they are glad to take a short trip for an extra $5 and 5 bucks is way cheaper then jail time.

its always a risk. can't predict what is gonna happen when you ride dirty. I don't know dealers around there to deliver to the gathering. I get smoke from a friend of mine not your typical "dealer" so even where I live I don't have those resources. So if I didn't bring my own then yes I would need to score some at the gathering. Which goes back to what I was saying about there needing to be SOMEONE to supply the high =) Dealers? Maybe. Family? more than likely. Undercovers? killjoy Ya never know. There is that factor also. People got busted last year for selling...not weed though. As a matter of fact I believe weed is considered a minor misdemeanor which is only a ticket...yup just looked it up. I guess the only benefit of getting it there, in Ohio, is that if I did get caught it wouldn't hit my record. Hmmm....now you got me thinking. 

http://norml.org/laws/item/ohi.....alties-2 

July 13, 2016
9:13 am
Juggaloartist
Juggaloartist
Members
Forum Posts: 43

Throw any water bottles youre bringing in the freezer to keep your other food cold.

Also, at dollar tree they have $1 solar lights, good way to mark your campsite at night.

Bring your tickets too, I dont think that got mentioned llal.

July 14, 2016
4:13 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

while making a trip for some goods i came across some discounted glow shit. may have spent $10 just for the fuck of it.

anybody want a glow in the dark american flag or a blueberry scented glow in the dark bracelet braclet (and more!) let me know. i don't want it but i know somebody will love that shit 

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 14, 2016
5:37 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

deathmetaljuggalo said
while making a trip for some goods i came across some discounted glow shit. may have spent $10 just for the fuck of it.

anybody want a glow in the dark american flag or a blueberry scented glow in the dark bracelet braclet (and more!) let me know. i don't want it but i know somebody will love that shit   

I just bought 100 glow stick necklaces. At the faygoluver's village on one of the nights, they will likely cover the floor with them in memory of the Fruitloop Forest in Hogrock.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

GanjaGoblin, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
July 14, 2016
7:09 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

I bought 180 tge other day for whatever. I wanna throw some. I like how it looks. I might buy more...cheap too 15 bucks.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 14, 2016
7:10 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

I want the flagninja

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 14, 2016
10:34 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

bayAreaShaman said
I want the flagninja  

you want the red one or the blue one?

July 17, 2016
3:25 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

deathmetaljuggalo said

you want the red one or the blue one?  

Dont take the blue one

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

CellE2057
July 17, 2016
10:43 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

Dunno if it'll come up or not but I'm going to have a huge stockpile of condoms to hand out if anyone needs any. All varying sizes, shapes, flavors, and brands so no matter your needs, I got ya. 

*edit* I'm gonna have female condoms too. Those things are fucking stupid but if you need one, I have em. 

Also bringing way more trash bags than needed so if you forget them, don't throw your shit on the ground. Someone will yell at you. Just take a trashbag from me. 

July 17, 2016
10:57 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

'mad trash bags' is the third entry on the gathering necessity list. 

right after ticket, and mad water. 

in other words, if you show at the gathering, and didnt bring trash bags, youre already fuckin right up.  but its cool in the village; we will surely cover each other.  as can be seen above. 

in fact, lookin over my shit, i could stand to bring about... fifty more. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 17, 2016
11:39 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

scruffy said
'mad trash bags' is the third entry on the gathering necessity list. 

right after ticket, and mad water. 

in other words, if you show at the gathering, and didnt bring trash bags, youre already fuckin right up.  

For sure but I can see it happening. In fact, I can almost guarantee it'll happen. 

Shit, every ICP show I go to, I plan on bringin towels to lay down in the car but alas, I've never remembered them on the day of. 

July 17, 2016
11:45 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

itll happen.  period. 

but thats a given.  especially in a group effort of this size.   murphys law isnt repealed for gatherings. 

nice thing is, the more people lookin out, the more people will benefit in the end, and fuck murphy. 

we just gotta remember to keep lookin out. 

July 18, 2016
12:03 am
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

Psyral Infection said

I just bought 100 glow stick necklaces. At the faygoluver's village on one of the nights, they will likely cover the floor with them in memory of the Fruitloop Forest in Hogrock.  

I miss the Hogrock Fruitloop Forest :-( I was right in the middle of it the first year, and it was so amazing and beautiful. A lot of those people still camp together...that's who I was with last year. I even contributed a case of 1000 glowsticks. But at this place, there is no out of the way place to light up a path. They threw out probably 10,000 glowsticks one night last year, and people ended up walking by and just picking up handfuls of the glowsticks and stealing them. Probably $400 of glowsticks, just gone because people acted like asses about it.

-Jules

July 18, 2016
12:13 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

thing is, it dont work in a thoroughfare.  people passin through have no reason to care. 

for the record, i didnt so much steal the things, but i did occasionally spell out odd messages, or draw cartoons on the ground with em.  shit like that.  people griped. 

okay, i probably stole some, too.  like i say, they were layin in the street. 

[edit] 

oh, by the way, the other day i copped a couple hundred glow thingies. 

theyre about a foot long, so, not necklaces.  bracelets, i spose, or just sticks.  anyway, im bringin glow thingies. 

August 11, 2021
5:48 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3519

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

Psyral
August 11, 2021
7:16 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

My list for the Gathering:

Tent.
Portable Toilet.
Toilet Tent.
Deodorant.
Dental hygiene stuff.
Soap.
Shampoo.
Towels.
New bag of fluffy socks.
New bag of underwear.
2nd pair of shoes for after Faygo Armageddon.
Bug Spray.
Sun Screen.
Face Paint (Full kit)
Trash bags.
Sandwich bags with zip
Dollars for tip jars at food vendors.
Glow bracelets (have over 1000)
Munchie Snacks
Water
Gatorade
Brand new pipe (won't ride dirty)
Solar powered Christmas lights (runs around tent lines to prevent tripping ... Well, tripping over the rope, I don't want to stop people "tripping") 

And most importantly, the tickets.

I may have forgotten some stuff in that list. I'll update if I think of other things.

I haven't done the wig thing for the Seminars but other have.

Some bring generators or get electrical hookups from ballas or just camping close enough to one of the ground's lights with a generator so that they can have portable A/C or christmas lights or a fridge. 

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

Miklo Velka
August 11, 2021
8:54 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3590

Remember to bring a bag of almonds and a banana.

cig

Whoop Whoop Miklo Velka :

Psyral
August 11, 2021
9:29 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4469

a cooler filled with beer 

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

Psyral

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 12, 2021
6:51 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

Miklo Velka said
Remember to bring a bag of almonds and a banana.

cig  

Is that to replenish potassium and maybe sodium with salted almonds?

In 2012, I was drinking tons of water at the Gathering to keep myself hydrated. I thought I did really well. The day I got back from the Gathering I ended up in the hospital. After blood tests, they determined that my potassium and sodium levels were bottomed out and immediate gave me a liquid potassium and sodium supplement. Within minutes, I started feeling better and didn't feel like I was on the verge of fainting and getting muscle craps all over. With all the water and sweating at the gathering, I had depleted my sodium and potassium without replenishing them.

I guess the takeaway is, make sure you are hydrated but don't over do it. ... or at least bring some snacks or sports drinks that replenish electrolytes lost. 

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
57 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

ketoxplodetesta, JuggaloKraut, guardianbloodnz, Albertgam, KennethLOM

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845