March 19, 2024
16 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
GOTJ Packing/Shopping List
June 30, 2016
5:41 pm
18 years down
Members
Forum Posts: 151
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

My list is pretty extensive.....tent, grill, fan for my tent, canopy for shade, chairs, air mattress and pump, rain jacket, umbrella, water proofing spray, extra shoes, bug spray, Sun screen, aluminum foil, disposable plates and silver ware, paper towels, napkins, garbage bags, zip lock bags, snacks, extra clothes, Dr. Scholls for my shoes, lights, extra batteries, extension cord and of course merchandise $$$$$.

Whoop Whoop 18 years down :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 30, 2016
6:00 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2885

Sunglasses, incase this wasn't mentioned already. cool

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

June 30, 2016
6:14 pm
Nyro
Members
Forum Posts: 2139

Condoms?

Whoop Whoop Nyro :

kansascityking
June 30, 2016
8:14 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2885

Yes bring condoms in bulk. 

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 1, 2016
11:10 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390

C'mon where the Druggalos at?  Nobody's bringing any fuckin drugs??  Uppers, downers, zoomers, zappers all that good shit.

And yes....condoms.

Whoop Whoop djscrubb :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 1, 2016
2:08 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Drugs at a music festival? Blasphemy. 

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, kansascityking
July 1, 2016
4:21 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

I won't drive dirty so I never bring drugs. There are plenty of people willing to risk the trip so even if you don't bring your own, you won't have trouble finding them there.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
July 1, 2016
4:30 pm
Nyro
Members

Psyral Infection said
I won't drive dirty so I never bring drugs. There are plenty of people willing to risk the trip so even if you don't bring your own, you won't have trouble finding them there.  

Anyone who does is stupid. Dealers deliver now for like five bucks which is a lot cheaper then jail time.

July 1, 2016
9:17 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405

Nyro said

Anyone who does is stupid. Dealers deliver now for like five bucks which is a lot cheaper then jail time.  

I don't think it is necessarily stupid. I know you didn't mean it to be offensive but I usually bring my own buds. I know where it came from and the quality of it. I drive a mid size sedan and I don't have any bumper stickers or anything like that. I have a good driving record and my registration is up to date. I usually do the speed limit so if I was to get pulled over I doubt I would raise any alarms with the feds or give them a reason to search me. Plus I have that shit buried in a pocket of some shorts in the duffle bag and it's in one of those smell proof bags

I guess my point is that I take the risk of riding dirty but I also take the measures to blend in with the rest of the thousands of commuters on the turnpike. Beside if no one rode dirty there wouldn't be anything for people to buy. 

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

kansascityking
July 2, 2016
12:46 am
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

I always bring  my own decent (for DC standards) bud to smoke people out with or to pass time between shit.  I then go hunting all weekend for legit nugz of different varieties that I haven't encountered or have a special place in my heart for.  Its a fun game to call bullshit on ninjas who are blowing smoke (pun intended) about their shits quality or name and you end up with some good shit if you look past the people on the surface (the people with signs and shit).  

As for other stuff I may or may not bring personal supply so I know what im putting into my body.  I might have a line on legit liquid lucy so if thats something people from here wanna get in on send me a pm with no coarse language in it expressing interest and ill keep ya in mind if it comes through.

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

jrw

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 2, 2016
2:26 am
Nyro
Members

OCJ_Brendan said
I might have a line on legit liquid lucy 

How bout you come get some of this liquid Nyro boo boo.

Whoop Whoop Nyro :

deathmetaljuggalo
July 2, 2016
2:56 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

GanjaGoblin said
Sunglasses, incase this wasn't mentioned already. cool  

I don't leave the house without sunglasses, fuck the sun.

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

scruffy
July 2, 2016
3:00 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members

Nyro said

OCJ_Brendan said
I might have a line on legit liquid lucy 

How bout you come get some of this liquid Nyro boo boo.  

FUCK! I DIDN'T MEAN TO WHOOP THAT! 

..also, after reading this before work this morning I've had "Nasty" by Blaze stuck in my head because that's just nasty

Nyro fucking my day all up

July 2, 2016
3:29 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

deathmetaljuggalo said   
I don't leave the house without sunglasses, fuck the sun.    

there it is.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 2, 2016
3:53 pm
Nyro
Members

phreakcore said

I don't think it is necessarily stupid. I know you didn't mean it to be offensive but I usually bring my own buds. I know where it came from and the quality of it. I drive a mid size sedan and I don't have any bumper stickers or anything like that. I have a good driving record and my registration is up to date. I usually do the speed limit so if I was to get pulled over I doubt I would raise any alarms with the feds or give them a reason to search me. Plus I have that shit buried in a pocket of some shorts in the duffle bag and it's in one of those smell proof bags

I guess my point is that I take the risk of riding dirty but I also take the measures to blend in with the rest of the thousands of commuters on the turnpike. Beside if no one rode dirty there wouldn't be anything for people to buy.   

No, it is what it is. Take it from someone who has spent his share of time locked up for dumb shit. It is stupid. It puts you and any future you might have in danger especially for something other then green. Work places look at that arrest and it fucks you hard for 90% of good jobs.

I love my green just as much as the next guy but you show me a guy that cares more about green then he does having a job and I will show you a big waste of precious air. 

You don't have to risk your future to be a juggalo. Let someone who doesn't care take that risk for you. 

deathmetaljuggalo said

FUCK! I DIDN'T MEAN TO WHOOP THAT! 

..also, after reading this before work this morning I've had "Nasty" by Blaze stuck in my head because that's just nasty

Nyro fucking my day all up  

That Nyro guy is a jackass. 

July 2, 2016
4:35 pm
jrw
pa
Members
Forum Posts: 137

How about survival blankets I read that u can put them over your tent and it will keep your tent 10 to 20 degrees cooler

July 3, 2016
5:25 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

jrw said

How about survival blankets I read that u can put them over your tent and it will keep your tent 10 to 20 degrees cooler  

Just from my experience, those things are way too small/noisy to really work for anything. In an absolute emergency they could theoretically work as a blanket but realistically you won't be that SOL at the Gathering. Like, the chances of freezing to death/dying of hunger/ are pretty slim. Dehydration is a biggie but that goes for any elongated amount of time in the sun. For the same price you can buy a decent tarp and it has a lot more applications. 

July 6, 2016
5:38 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members

we went to walmart and bought some supplies today.

got a tarp for under the tent, waterproof tent sealant, bug spray, sunscreen, emergency ponchos, first aid kit, flashlights, batteries, arm chairs, a survival blanket for on top of the tent (good looks, jrw), sleeping bags and baby wipes

we plan on making another trip on monday and getting the last of things we will need

bussing it in so won't be traveling with food or beer but will have money to throw in for somebody headed in their parked car. 

how far of a walk is the nearest store with beer?  this is important to me.

edit: going to set up the new tent tonight for the first time.. bright green so we won't miss it 

July 6, 2016
8:56 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members

deathmetaljuggalo said

bussing it in so won't be traveling with food or beer but will have money to throw in for somebody headed in their parked car. 

how far of a walk is the nearest store with beer?  this is important to me.

edit: going to set up the new tent tonight for the first time.. bright green so we won't miss it

In Ohio they sell beer in gas stations. There are 2 gas stations right next to legend valley (its on google maps). It not a far walk at all. I think they sell it till 1 or 2 am. They usually keep it stocked too. 

I plan on doing a food run for the BBQ so you could always catch a ride if needed

good luck with the tent. I did one test set up with mine. Gonna do another one. It's pretty simple but I know time is of the essence once its time to set up the village so I wanna get my tent up quick so I can help everyone else set up or bring more stuff in. 

July 6, 2016
9:12 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members

Nyro said

No, it is what it is. Take it from someone who has spent his share of time locked up for dumb shit. It is stupid. It puts you and any future you might have in danger especially for something other then green. Work places look at that arrest and it fucks you hard for 90% of good jobs.

I love my green just as much as the next guy but you show me a guy that cares more about green then he does having a job and I will show you a big waste of precious air. 

You don't have to risk your future to be a juggalo. Let someone who doesn't care take that risk for you. 

I'm not risking my future by bringing weed to the gathering and definitely not to be a juggalo. And who is this "someone who doesn't care"? wouldn't that be another juggalo too. I don't want to see ANY fam get busted for bringing weed to the gathering but we all take that chance. I know some people might have that fuckkit attitude and not worry and be those so called risk takers but I know the risk and try my best to play it safe. I been smokin since I was 15 and im 35 now. I would never deliberately comprise my job or record just to blaze nor would I put that over having a job. The thing is though SOMEONE has to bring some weed for ME to smoke. If I'm gonna be partying and camping out for 4 days I definitely am gonna wanna smoke. Why should I expect someone else to bring me my shit? Just because they don't care doesn't mean I want them to risk getting busted for my selfish needs. I know the game and how to play it (even though the more I type, the more I am jinxing myself). Good advice though Nyro. Thanks for the insight. 

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
51 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

JuggaloKraut, guardianbloodnz, Albertgam, KennethLOM

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845