May 1, 2024
32 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering Location: Lost Lakes
May 16, 2017
10:02 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
101sp_Permalink sp_Print

krunkazphuk said
I plan to outlive every last one of you puritanical motherfuckers. For all I know that baby's mom couldn't breastfeed cuz she had cancer, & she wanted her kid to see a healthy nipple. Open your minds. Or not. I suspect every time a Californian calls me gross an angel gives a child in Africa a vegan burrito (that's a burrito made of vegans.) Off to spread joy!  

Better stop exercising. Our great and powerful bigly President says that we have a finite amount of energy and we did when it's spent.

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

May 16, 2017
2:44 pm
Hitemup16
Members
Forum Posts: 5
102sp_Permalink sp_Print

Went to lost lakes for the free weekend. Still a ton of work to be completed. Very unsure of where the main stage will be setup and how they are going to keep the water park separate from the gathering. Neighborhood is super close we def gonna piss them off. Really all I saw that they have completed is cleared some trees out. 

Whoop Whoop Hitemup16 :

May 16, 2017
3:02 pm
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827
103sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hitemup16 said
Went to lost lakes for the free weekend. Still a ton of work to be completed. Very unsure of where the main stage will be setup and how they are going to keep the water park separate from the gathering. Neighborhood is super close we def gonna piss them off. Really all I saw that they have completed is cleared some trees out.   

Yikes good thing I got a hotel in case ICP pulls a Ja Rule with this one.

May 16, 2017
4:26 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593
104sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hitemup16 said
Went to lost lakes for the free weekend. Still a ton of work to be completed. Neighborhood is super close we def gonna piss them off. Really all I saw that they have completed is cleared some trees out.   

Guess that explains why they got it so cheap.

Who wants to party with Pedo Sigler anyways?

Fuck that shit.

Gathering 2017 is gonna bomb hard, I can feel it..........

cig

May 16, 2017
4:32 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9043
105sp_Permalink sp_Print

krunkazphuk said
I plan to outlive every last one of you puritanical motherfuckers. For all I know that baby's mom couldn't breastfeed cuz she had cancer, & she wanted her kid to see a healthy nipple. Open your minds. Or not. I suspect every time a Californian calls me gross an angel gives a child in Africa a vegan burrito (that's a burrito made of vegans.) Off to spread joy!  

Krunk, who on here cared that you flashed the baby? 

You are delusional as hell, dudette. 

I. SUPPORT. WHAT. YOU. DID. Who are you rantiNg against?

And my mom is a breast cancer survivor that had a double mastectomy. I had to go with her to the hospital to convince her to do it. They had been carving out cancerous parts from her shoulder area for years and this w as basically the last chance. Every six months she gets a check up, and has been cancer-free for a few years now! 

Can anyone back me up here? I feel like I'm missing something. I don't even know if I'm the one being ranted against. I even offered a sort of truce by humorous relation before, but I think you are even fuller of rage than I am, Krunk.

May 16, 2017
5:02 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898
106sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said

Thank you and everyone else who empathizes. My life is one son story after another lol  

Life's a bitch bro, no doubt. I'm facing similar circumstances right now. It can only improve, hope it does soon for u homie

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

Old Mr Dangerous
May 16, 2017
5:34 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
107sp_Permalink sp_Print

Naw dude she is either like trolling half the time or  just bing crazy the other half. I pretty much stoped reading her shit. 

As in dont try to rationalize to hard with this one.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Noah Fence, Old Mr Dangerous

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

May 16, 2017
5:55 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
108sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said

Krunk, who on here cared that you flashed the baby? 

You are delusional as hell, dudette. 

I. SUPPORT. WHAT. YOU. DID. Who are you rantiNg against?

And my mom is a breast cancer survivor that had a double mastectomy. I had to go with her to the hospital to convince her to do it. They had been carving out cancerous parts from her shoulder area for years and this w as basically the last chance. Every six months she gets a check up, and has been cancer-free for a few years now! 

Can anyone back me up here? I feel like I'm missing something. I don't even know if I'm the one being ranted against. I even offered a sort of truce by humorous relation before, but I think you are even fuller of rage than I am, Krunk.  

Dont stress her. 9/10 i think she is ranting at herself 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

Old Mr Dangerous

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

May 16, 2017
8:13 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424
109sp_Permalink sp_Print

Breasts are not sexual in nature. Especially to a two year-old. 

Whoop Whoop Guest :

Old Mr Dangerous
May 17, 2017
10:01 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8176
110sp_Permalink sp_Print

So Hollywood actresses like Salma Hayek can trot the globe breastfeeding other women's African babies, but someone accommodates an American mother and is the root of all evil... fuck this postmodern, neo-Marxist culture that considers being a woman nothing more than a subjective choice or a fashion statement. Here's a preview of Oklahoma for the virgins. Might wanna leave the bullshit at home, cowboys.

YouTube Video Up Against The Wall Redneck Mother 

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

May 17, 2017
10:43 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
111sp_Permalink sp_Print

krunkazphuk said
So Hollywood actresses like Salma Hayek can trot the globe breastfeeding other women's African babies, but someone accommodates an American mother and is the root of all evil... fuck this postmodern, neo-Marxist culture that considers being a woman nothing more than a subjective choice or a fashion statement. Here's a preview of Oklahoma for the virgins. Might wanna leave the bullshit at home, cowboys.

Krunk, seriously, what the fuck are you talking about? 

No one here gives a shit about breastfeeding a child. A child isn't going to know the difference between their mother's tit or anyone else's. That's why they root if you touch their cheek with your finger. 

WHO are you responding to? I think the Trump Train and all of it's victim complex bullshit is starting to fuck with your head. You used to be so opposed to those with victim complex. Why are you developing one? 

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

scruffy, Old Mr Dangerous
May 17, 2017
10:48 am
Members
112sp_Permalink sp_Print

Here I was thinking I was out of the loop because I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. Not just me then? Cool. 

Whoop Whoop Guest :

djscrubb, bayAreaShaman, scruffy, Old Mr Dangerous
May 17, 2017
10:50 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
113sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said
If Krunk and Psyral die tonight, then I know that there is hope in the universe.

I just hate bad people. I guarantee that they have a kiddie dungeon. 

I just want to kill you.  

Woah man... 

Before the election no one would have ever said this. Krunk and Psyral are good people. They (seems like mostly Krunk) drank a little too much of the Trump Kool-Aid.

And when you are the minority, it is gonna seem like you are being ganged up on. So they are more vocal and "edgy".

No reason to hope either of them should die. Or WANT to kill them. It sucks what happened to your homie, but do you hear how crazy that sounds? 

That would be like someone saying "I hope those fuckers die!" because they are bleeding heart liberals. 

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

Old Mr Dangerous
May 17, 2017
12:56 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
114sp_Permalink sp_Print

Pigg said

Woah man... 

Before the election no one would have ever said this. Krunk and Psyral are good people. They (seems like mostly Krunk) drank a little too much of the Trump Kool-Aid.

And when you are the minority, it is gonna seem like you are being ganged up on. So they are more vocal and "edgy".

No reason to hope either of them should die. Or WANT to kill them. It sucks what happened to your homie, but do you hear how crazy that sounds? 

That would be like someone saying "I hope those fuckers die!" because they are bleeding heart liberals.   

I know u didnt mention me but I tbought these things loooooong before this election.

And i think this statement that OMD made was rootted in much more murky waters than the foggy swamp that is politics.

And people have to stop believing that putting out all this horrendous negative bullshit like even in the name of what krunk? Ironic freespeach? Has an effect and consequences. Ideas are just as powerful as my hands. Like how many times do u think u can make soneones wheels turn by saying nigger?

So no not innocent. People read this shit and they know it. You all influence people. Shit im proof. U guys influence me up to a certain extent. Thats why tbey go on here to show case. The show is stale..im out of popcorn. Not even the thought of salma with her tita out can keep me around lol.

And ppl like this will be around no matter what. Bush Obama trump Kanye. Closet racist will always be there waiting for the right legislation. No surprise no shock. 

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Old Mr Dangerous, djscrubb

May 17, 2017
1:02 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
115sp_Permalink sp_Print

bayAreaShaman said
Naw dude she is either like trolling half the time or  just bing crazy the other half. I pretty much stoped reading her shit. 

As in dont try to rationalize to hard with this one.  

krunkazphuk said

embarassed 

May 17, 2017
3:41 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9043
116sp_Permalink sp_Print

It's funny to me just now for the individuals that really want to see new info, opinions or updates about the Lost Lakes joint and end up witnessing this random OMD guy talking about murdering a married couple lol. Doesn't make it right what I said (although I don't regret it a bit),  but boy howdy, is it funny!

Once again, for the quintillionth time: we all support breastfeeding and flashing babies with tits here. We're Juggalos, for Lucifersakes.... Krunk, we are all very befuddled about your mental state at this point.

Her victim mentality has indeed gone nutty. ..

Random Juggalo That Attends GOTJ Every Year But Wasn't Sure Where It Was Being Held Axe Slasher 9945: hmmm.. I think I'll go on Faygoluvers.net, haven't been there in a while. They should have the info on the GOTJ location so thst I can put in my week off request from work! Ah, here's a thread right here!.... hmmm... ooh, this Guest guy has photos!  This other guy, too.. looks interesting... they make some valid concerns about the Oklahoma area, true... I still am going, it's only 308 miles from me this time! Can't wait, just got a bonus at my jo-.. oh.. hmm... some people arguing about kids safety at GOTJ.. good points made by several posters... ok.. hmm.. tit flashing, where did that come from?... anyway, let's get some more info... this Old guy, he seems a bit unstable... his homies on here seem to understand, and try to calm him down.. poor guy, friend died... tits again??... hmm, I need to see if this venue has decent cell service, man I remember Hog's Rock, boy lol... uh.... tits again... no one else is talking about her flashing her tits... wow!.. what is WRONG with this woman?? I've heard of going to the beat of your own drum before, but this broad is obviously dancing to the symphony of several hundred thousand skin flutes, meat whistles and rusty trombones!! Christ, I'm done! Fuck Faygoluvers, these people are goddamned ill in the skull!! Peace the fuck out fo another year! Mcl

So anyway, my friend may had died from smoking weed laced with Fentanyl. It's been happening a lot in my old city, and regular weed smokers are paying the price. Makes an argument for Recreational weed in NY doesn't it? He couldn't purchased a tested, clean and taxed gram downtown instead of smoking scum shit and overdosing from it.

May 17, 2017
3:49 pm
Members
117sp_Permalink sp_Print

Screenshot_2017-05-17-14-46-09-1.pngImage Enlarger

May 17, 2017
3:59 pm
Members
118sp_Permalink sp_Print

18557064_1881290648809968_5451095082429581980_n.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Guest :

bayAreaShaman, Psyral
May 17, 2017
5:10 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
119sp_Permalink sp_Print

Guest said
18557064_1881290648809968_5451095082429581980_n.jpgImage Enlarger

A rainbow? GAAAAY

May 17, 2017
6:13 pm
Members
120sp_Permalink sp_Print

False equivalency, my dude. You're thinking of rainbow flags.

Rainbows are a prismatic effect. They don't reproduce sexually at all, hence they can not be straight, bi or gay. By your logic, all stars are American... All bears are in California... The rising sun is Japanese... you get the point. 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
43 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

marijuana edibles, PromotionErump, Michaeletews, issuesthycloon, MatthewMut

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845