April 27, 2024
39 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering Location: Lost Lakes
May 14, 2017
11:36 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Neutralize indeed....

U belong there not that dude.

Fuck that 

It takes a village!!

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

scruffy

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

May 15, 2017
3:30 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Kids shouldn't be at the gotj. It isn't safe, with or without creepy pedobear will.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

Old Mr Dangerous

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

May 15, 2017
6:38 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041

The reason I wouldn't take my daughters to the Gathering isn't because of super-crafty pedophiles. Those are everywhere at any time in a father's mind, so we are on the ball 24/7. 

It's because of flying stuff. People throwing stuff that flies and hits.

I know that every show has That Guy or That Girl whom decides that a water bottle full of six pounds of pebbles is an absolute must to toss into a sea of strangers, but from past experience, and stories from others, the ratio is too high.

Imagine that bottle of pebbles hitting my four year old in the head, killing her. Oh Juggalo Gathering, how would you bounce back from THAT shit? 

I wouldn't let them.

Fact is, people who thow anything at concerts should be murdered. 

"What about ICP throwiNg Faygo?" - some idiot with a reasonable question.

That's an ICP show, that's what happens. So don't bring kids.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Chuckieboy
May 15, 2017
9:38 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

At a Hogrock GOTJ a little boy was working with an adult carny on the Round Up (the kid was on the ride every time screaming at people to keep their belts on, etc.) Maybe the march should expand its platform to include child labor laws. Anyone else notice that these "tolerant" motherfuckers are the first ones to start spouting rules when things get hot? Fuck The Fuck Off Mother Fucker Frog judges u. 

Kek.jpgImage Enlarger

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

May 15, 2017
2:52 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members

Also, last GOTJ I flashed a baby with a "SHOW ME YOUR TITTIES!" sign on his highchair at the edge of the pit. True story. His two mommies (I'm guessing bike dykes) gave me an ovation. We may not be a gang, but we sure as fuck can party like one.

May 15, 2017
3:42 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

krunkazphuk said
At a Hogrock GOTJ a little boy was working with an adult carny on the Round Up (the kid was on the ride every time screaming at people to keep their belts on, etc.) Maybe the march should expand its platform to include child labor laws. Anyone else notice that these "tolerant" motherfuckers are the first ones to start spouting rules when things get hot? Fuck The Fuck Off Mother Fucker Frog judges u. 

Kek.jpgImage Enlarger

Not sure what you're getting at with this one.

krunkazphuk said
Also, last GOTJ I flashed a baby with a "SHOW ME YOUR TITTIES!" sign on his highchair at the edge of the pit. True story. His two mommies (I'm guessing bike dykes) gave me an ovation. We may not be a gang, but we sure as fuck can party like one.  

I'm glad you finally found someone you were comfortable enough to reveal your breasts to (its like me doing the windmill with my penis in front of the dog : no judgement, and the dog won't even remember), but are you attempting to appear more evolved and better as a human than me here? Did anyone say they were worried about nudity in front of their kid here? My wife and I are nudists. I was concerned about my child getting hurt from people that throw shit randomly. There is no fucking way that any sane person would disagree with me here.

I recall your husband posting a picture of him bringing your daughter a couple years back, and that's fine. She was old enough to at leat be on the guard for flying rocks and such. You are just trying to create an argument out of thin air with people who don't follow your bizarre mindset. 

I remember an Asian family happily changing their extremely youNg infant's diaper in the middle of the crowded field in 2004. I thought it was strange but that's life. 

Once again, no one is subliminally dissing you for bringing your kid to a Gathering in the past; I am straight up dissing you because of your bizarre defensiveness and the fact that I just don't like you anyway. My choice to not being my daughter for fear of flying shit is my choice.

Now you will consider calling me a "helicopter parent" which I'm not by any means, but there are times when it is useful to do so. I know a family who lost their little girl from a tiny rock being shot out from a riding mower that hit her in the temple. People have rolled their eyes at me for going nuts when they let their kids play around me when I'm mowing, but fuck them. That's all it takes. And we are hillbillies in ways, letting the kids kneedeep in mud, sleeping under the stars at young ages, teaching them how to use knives and fire. People judge me for that as well. Some cunt at work even made a passive aggressive comment about letting my 4 year old build a two-layer house out of huge bricks. Can't please everyone, Krink, but not bringing my kid to the Gathering for fear of flying stuff is not some kind of "liberal kookiness" that you have yourself permanently on guard about. It's my rational choice.

When you post a meme in response to this, will you do me a favor and autograph it this time? I feel like we all hate eachother on such a comfortable level that, well, we owe it to one another to at leaSt give it the personal touch. 

May 15, 2017
3:56 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

all comes down to the kid, more than anything.  

if the kid can hack it, theyll just be takin the same risks as the rest of us.  since the kid supposedly can hack it, they will know that, and act accordingly.  

if the kid cant hack it, they shouldnt be there.  but when ya break it down that far... nobody who cant hack it should be there.  

hackability standards will of course vary wildly.  i dont even know how to begin to try to think about quantifying that.  

but as parent, presumably, you oughtta know as well as anyone how your kid handles shit.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

May 15, 2017
4:56 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Yep. And @entrappedmind brought his child at the first Gathering held at Legend Valley. His dad thought he could handle it and he was right. All depends on the child.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
May 15, 2017
6:49 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

I hope u go man i was looking forward to meeting u and kickin it.

May 15, 2017
9:37 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

My kids are mentally and physically equipped to handle most anything.

But.... ya know.... don't forget. . FLYING STUFF.

my homie just died today and man oh man what a week

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

scruffy
May 15, 2017
9:53 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Old Mr Dangerous said      
my homie just died today and man oh man what a week      

sucks.  

May 15, 2017
10:45 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

If Krunk and Psyral die tonight, then I know that there is hope in the universe.

I just hate bad people. I guarantee that they have a kiddie dungeon. 

I just want to kill you.

May 15, 2017
10:55 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

fuck.  are they really that horrid?  cmon.  

i mean, i get that youre feelin it right now... and i get that you got your opinion.  but damn.  

May 16, 2017
1:11 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend man. Losing someone you love is hard. 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

scruffy, Old Mr Dangerous

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

May 16, 2017
1:32 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Old Mr Dangerous said
If Krunk and Psyral die tonight, then I know that there is hope in the universe.

I just want to kill you.  

Sorry about your homie. :/ Shit sucks.

They're not bad people. They just have shitty politics and one can't handle dissenting opinions like an adult.

Whoop Whoop King Lucem Ferre :

scruffy, Old Mr Dangerous, DemonicSwagger
May 16, 2017
1:48 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

King Lucem Ferre said

Sorry about your homie. :/ Shit sucks.

They're not bad people. They just have shitty politics and one can't handle dissenting opinions like an adult.  

I dont know about a dungeon.

Bad is an opinion. I think they are bad ppl.

Just gross.

Evil? Its up to god.

We all get ours :)

All i can do is hope for the best for these two.

Can u imagine the things they have agreed to by themselves. Craaazy.

I put it on what ever i hope the best. But also wont cry when ur gone. 

The "don't be anything like these ppl" list just geta bigger.

And u know u dont want to hurt these two!! Can u imagine how they actually feel inside?? Let them live let them suffer!!

And dont tarnish ur homie with these thoughts.

Evil stopped moving when it killed my friend. I didnt let it keep working. Get it? Dont make his work easier. U know he works in darkness not light.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Old Mr Dangerous, Noah Fence

May 16, 2017
6:53 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Old Mr Dangerous said

I just want to kill you.  

@old-mr-dangerous  Really? What have I done or said that would make you want to kill me? What is it that makes me bad and justifies your hate? And a "kiddie dungeon"? You "guarantee"? And I am sure you have some facts to back that up?

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
May 16, 2017
9:19 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Psyral Infection said

@old-mr-dangerous  Really? What have I done or said that would make you want to kill me? What is it that makes me bad and justifies your hate? And a "kiddie dungeon"? You "guarantee"? And I am sure you have some facts to back that up?  

I don't know yall, but I do truly hate the personas yall portray on this site. I'm sure, as I've mentioned before, you are great people in person. In fact, I've had people tell me you are.

I've had a weird week. We are likely going to be kicked out of our house we rent, even though the owners offered to let us buy it, and we told them to give us a number. Then they changed their minds and decided to sell it to their nephew's son who already owns a home, but I guess he is too ambitious to stop at one. So we are on edge, asking them questions and not getting any solid answers. We may have to hit the road again. . . The wife had a pancreatic flare up that was scary but shes good now... my wife didn't land the teaching job that 99% of her peers at work "just knew" she was going to get, because the principal felt it was wiser to hire someone that had to commute to this small town from Denver instead. With less qualifications. Cough.

Some more shit happened. Then my boy died from an overdose. The last person I'd expect to. He wasn't a user. He tried it and died, not being tolerant enough of the drug to handle it.

He's back east, and I can afford or risk the funeral due to the house situation. 

So all of these things + alcohol = despair/rage. When Krunk yaks her fucking horseshit beliefs about Trump and gays and the usual politics, whatever. But even the trace of someone questioning my parenting is OFF LIMITS. My brain has no choice but to retaliate. It would be like someone badmouthing my dead brothers. 

So I was hitting some CBD oil that I had laced into some Tango and CBD Ox herb... thinking... while I was trying to ignore the hysteria of social media with the usual retardation and conspiratorial chatter that accompanies death nowadays... thought some more... about Psyral and Krunk and their completely WRONG views on cannabis and how people like them are slowing down rhe evolution of the species... then chose to, in my inebriated state, lash out through type at my two least favorite Juggalos. I wish it didn't have to get so nasty, but I regret nothing.

Yall forumers act like I ain't never wished death on people here before. I'm Old Mr DANGEROUS for a reason: not just a clever name. Either deal with my biannual death threats or kick me off of here.

I don't actually want to kill anyone now. Everyone needs a nemesis. Like I said several times, you both are hyper intelligent, and I respect it. Probably good, welcoming folks, too. I can tell. But your Internet personas are like a bad dream. Not the kind of shit I like to read during a traumatic period, for sure. 

If we get kicked out of our home, and hit the road once again, don't worry about me coming to Texas.. been there once, not my kind of place.

And no, you probably don't have a kiddie dungeon. Of course you don't lol... you seemed genuinely appalled that I said that low blow, which is reassuring. That means you care... or its a stall fo you to move your dungeon to a new location, like how the government moved Area 51 once too many people found out.

So, Lost Lakes huh? Sounds corking! I wonder if there will be flying bottles full of pebbles and stuff there?

May 16, 2017
9:24 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Noah Fence said
I'm really sorry to hear about your friend man. Losing someone you love is hard.   

Thank you and everyone else who empathizes. My life is one son story after another lol

May 16, 2017
9:25 am
krunk
dirtball
Members

I plan to outlive every last one of you puritanical motherfuckers. For all I know that baby's mom couldn't breastfeed cuz she had cancer, & she wanted her kid to see a healthy nipple. Open your minds. Or not. I suspect every time a Californian calls me gross an angel gives a child in Africa a vegan burrito (that's a burrito made of vegans.) Off to spread joy!

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
82 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Carmelorag, CraigfuS, PeterGon, RickyWen, RandallLab

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845