April 28, 2024
55 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2023
July 13, 2023
3:50 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Well, I seem to have brought back a fresh diagnosis of Lyme disease from the gathering. 

July 13, 2023
7:25 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041

Carnivalkilla44 said
Well, I seem to have brought back a fresh diagnosis of Lyme disease from the gathering.   

Get to the hospital NOW if you haven't already. Time is of essence. Please and keep us updated. Your life depends on this.

July 13, 2023
8:07 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Old Mr Dangerous said

Get to the hospital NOW if you haven't already. Time is of essence. Please and keep us updated. Your life depends on this.  

Been there, got antibiotics

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

Old Mr Dangerous
July 13, 2023
8:31 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

If you google Lyme Disease and go to the "reputable" medical sites, you'll see it is hardly as bad as many people say it is. 

It seems it is highly curable and simple antibiotics knock it out. 

Not saying that it can't be bad but almost all people who get it completely recover with absolutely no lingering effects. 

... or you could go to other "non-reputable" medical sites and they will tell you that you are lucky to be alive if you get over LD. 

A simple google search will show the vast range of prognosis... from almost all recover with no lingering effects ... to you will never recover and once you have it you are screwed for life.

For something like this, I say stick with your doctor's recommendation. Read up on it (from respectable medical sites). Listen to your body.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
July 13, 2023
10:06 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Psyral Infection said
If you google Lyme Disease and go to the "reputable" medical sites, you'll see it is hardly as bad as many people say it is. 

It seems it is highly curable and simple antibiotics knock it out. 

Not saying that it can't be bad but almost all people who get it completely recover with absolutely no lingering effects. 

... or you could go to other "non-reputable" medical sites and they will tell you that you are lucky to be alive if you get over LD. 

A simple google search will show the vast range of prognosis... from almost all recover with no lingering effects ... to you will never recover and once you have it you are screwed for life.

For something like this, I say stick with your doctor's recommendation. Read up on it (from respectable medical sites). Listen to your body.  

Dude, I love you and respect you. But you have no say in this issue. Fuck off. 

July 13, 2023
10:20 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Old Mr Dangerous said

Dude, I love you and respect you. But you have no say in this issue. Fuck off.   

Why not?

I googled Lyme Disease and posted what I found. Places like the Mayo Clinic and such don't seem to indicate it is that bad and is very rarely deadly. Others say the exact opposite.  With such conflicting info from reputable sources, I suggested doing what the doctor told him, research, and listen to his body. ... I thought it was good advice.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
July 13, 2023
11:01 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Because I am a post-treatment sufferer. It ruined me in many ways. Most rheumatologists and doctors in general will disavow it, but it is real. I don't know much, but I know this subject. Just give me this one thing and hopefully our homie can help himself out. I'm not passionate about much else except this.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Psyral
July 14, 2023
7:23 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

Old Mr Dangerous said
https://youtu.be/Kjnpl8333RQ

YouTube Video Skinsect - SuperAIDS

Maybe the severely immunocompromised (tiny percentage of us) have lifetime issues with ticks. Vikings currently wear rubber hip boots & thick coats to avoid ticks. Oh, and they don't smoke their bosses out of free weed samples on a regular basis, but that's likely another issue in which we don't have a say.

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
53 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Arthurrek, Thomastam, ShannonGof, Williamcuh, Normanjoify

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845