April 20, 2024
58 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2023
March 3, 2023
5:24 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Image Enlarger

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

Psyral, jugghead
March 3, 2023
5:26 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members

I should be there this year. Anyone else going?

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

Psyral
March 3, 2023
6:39 pm
Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo
Members
Forum Posts: 768

Maybe.

Pecking order and you're below the worms in the dirt.

March 3, 2023
7:05 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

I plan on it! 

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

MASTERWEEDO
March 4, 2023
12:49 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

I'm gonna skip it this year. Last year's wack ass lineup I'm sure it will be worse this year... Me and my Juggalo homies hitting up the Jelly Roll/Yelawolf and Jelly Roll/Merkules shows this summer. I'd pick GOTJ if VJ could actually book them. But they can't. I've seen enough Fat Nick and other forgettable acts. Time to visit some new venues and watch some good acts.. maybe ill swing by Saturday to watch the ICP set. That will be my max.

March 4, 2023
4:27 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members

Last year's line up sucked, and the rain looked like it sucked too. I was supposed to go but my cat had to put down on the day I was supposed to leave. This year seems to have a better theme, and I hope better acts & weather.

March 4, 2023
5:45 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4478

if they don't book Kid Rock, Tom MacDonald, Burden, Bryson Grey, and Forgiato Blow it's an easy pass for me

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

March 4, 2023
9:38 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

FuckHerRightInThePussy said
I'm gonna skip it this year. Last year's wack ass lineup I'm sure it will be worse this year... Me and my Juggalo homies hitting up the Jelly Roll/Yelawolf and Jelly Roll/Merkules shows this summer. I'd pick GOTJ if VJ could actually book them. But they can't. I've seen enough Fat Nick and other forgettable acts. Time to visit some new venues and watch some good acts.. maybe ill swing by Saturday to watch the ICP set. That will be my max.  

Wow, man... the whole success of the endeavor is on your shoulders... if you manage to possibly "swing by" then maybe the world will remember the gesture put forth by everyone else that was put in place to please Just You. I hope that you can find it plausible to step outside your "white rapper-only" world of Jelly Roll, Yelawolf and Merkules to make the overall vibe suitable and worthy enough for other human beings to attend... if Rittz, Machine Gun Kelly, Killa C and Caskey de-escalate from their cultastic dirgible of hip hop perfection.. we would be so blessed by YOUR presence... the moment by moment pleasure of the entire ticket-buying public is INSISTANT on YOU. Please... PLEASE... Bless our unworthy colons with your angelic dusting of perfection... God, we NEED YOU to feel legitimate. Only you....we are so blessed just to have read your Faygoluvers post.... the very computer ink in the font of this very telephone screen.. 

And wow.. yo... SON.... I heard that MAYBE, just MAYBE... I heard that the ONE and ONLY... 

CHRIS 

FUCKIN

GODDAMN

MOTHERFUCKIN

WEBBYYYYYY

may appear! To challenge the snowflakes! With a Tom Macdonald wash-down!

We will ALL be silent, waiting... for YOU and YOURS to BLESS us with YOUR presence. 

March 5, 2023
12:39 am
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

the_patriot_smack said
if they don't book Kid Rock, Tom MacDonald, Burden, Bryson Grey, and Forgiato Blow it's an easy pass for me  

If you're going to GOTJ to see the acts, you're doing it wrong. I barely have time to see the events anymore because all the catching up with friends I've made over the years. The Juggalos are the reason to go, not the stupid acts that perform. If they forgot to book anyone, I doubt I'd even notice. 

Whoop Whoop Guest :

Psyral, bozodklown
March 5, 2023
6:59 am
Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo
Members

That's the super ego being out of balance with the id and ego. It's akin to a safety blanket for somebody being on the defensive. He's not or will ever be on the offensive since he thinks you were talking about him. He has to defend his views and opinions because he thinks they're valuable.

March 5, 2023
11:55 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

I can't go to the gathering because you need to be vaccinated to enter the U.S.A maybe if those policies change and you are right I would not go for the acts except maybe the last concert which is ICP I would just go to drink a massive amount of beer that I would have to drink because American beer is pretty week.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

March 5, 2023
12:26 pm
Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo
Members

You would never go to the United States. You already stated such years ago. But it is a pretty week in America and all beer is weak.

March 6, 2023
11:12 am
Billy Bagz
Members
Forum Posts: 399

Gone missing, like converse!!

March 7, 2023
5:34 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

Old Mr Dangerous said

Wow, man... the whole success of the endeavor is on your shoulders... if you manage to possibly "swing by" then maybe the world will remember the gesture put forth by everyone else that was put in place to please Just You. I hope that you can find it plausible to step outside your "white rapper-only" world of Jelly Roll, Yelawolf and Merkules to make the overall vibe suitable and worthy enough for other human beings to attend... if Rittz, Machine Gun Kelly, Killa C and Caskey de-escalate from their cultastic dirgible of hip hop perfection.. we would be so blessed by YOUR presence... the moment by moment pleasure of the entire ticket-buying public is INSISTANT on YOU. Please... PLEASE... Bless our unworthy colons with your angelic dusting of perfection... God, we NEED YOU to feel legitimate. Only you....we are so blessed just to have read your Faygoluvers post.... the very computer ink in the font of this very telephone screen.. 

And wow.. yo... SON.... I heard that MAYBE, just MAYBE... I heard that the ONE and ONLY... 

CHRIS 

FUCKIN

GODDAMN

MOTHERFUCKIN

WEBBYYYYYY

We will ALL be silent, waiting... for YOU and YOURS to BLESS us with YOUR presence.   

Ahh I remember you. You were the one I saw sucking cocks for $3 last year. I heard you didn't charge scruffy once for the 17 blow jobs you gave him. Yeah let me make the trip to hang out with fuckheads like you. Glad you took the time to write tho! Have fun watching skrizzo and jizzmo perform! 

March 8, 2023
8:01 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Ahh I remember you. You were the one I saw sucking cocks for $3 last year. I heard you didn't charge scruffy once for the 17 blow jobs you gave him. Yeah let me make the trip to hang out with fuckheads like you. Glad you took the time to write tho! Have fun watching skrizzo and jizzmo perform!   

I haven't been to a GOTJ since 2004.

March 9, 2023
9:04 am
Chevy2Dope
Members
Forum Posts: 887

LOL @ Patriot Smack talking about how he wants examples of him derailing conversations with political garbage and yet the first post I look at on here in a couple weeks is an unprovoked ridiculous response about liberals, then the usual stuff about the COVID vaccine and beer? I dunno man, still think you're either entirely bullshitting or you're such a dork that you actually think it's cool to be a troll on an obscure Juggalo board with a handful of regular visitors. 

Whoop Whoop Chevy2Dope :

Noawareness, Stalkz
March 9, 2023
11:15 am
Mr. Popo
Mr. Popo
Members

He's been dealt with. He'll reappear but he's a basic troll that can be dealt with and that's playing him against himself.

March 9, 2023
12:28 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

Old Mr Dangerous said

CHRIS 

FUCKIN

GODDAMN

MOTHERFUCKIN

WEBBYYYYYY

yes I even quoted the "unprovoked" nonsense

and saying I have never been vaccinated so I cannot enter the USA is a fact and saying American beer sucks compared to Canadian beer is also a fact 

now another fact is you are a moron chevy2dope

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

March 9, 2023
12:33 pm
Chevy2Dope
Members
Forum Posts: 887

the_patriot_smack said

yes I even quoted the "unprovoked" nonsense

and saying I have never been vaccinated so I cannot enter the USA is a fact and saying American beer sucks compared to Canadian beer is also a fact 

now another fact is you are a moron chevy2dope  

haha alright dude. Such a silly man you are. 

Nobody said shit about how to enter the USA or beer, that was you. You can get all kinds of beer from all around the world in many stores here in the USA so that's just another strange non-argument and talking point to stick to. But sure, if the beer is better than America and there's shit there we couldn't get here, then, cool. Enjoy it. Something to look forward to whenever I visit Canada again then for me. 

Whoop Whoop Chevy2Dope :

the_patriot_smack
March 9, 2023
10:24 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

Matt Cardona for JCW is a must

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
63 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845