April 17, 2024
24 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2023
July 7, 2023
9:22 am
Iris The Tranny juggalette
Members
Forum Posts: 1338
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Warning to everyone at the gathering someone was selling Percocets laced with fentanyl, one of the people I was camping with took one and was found dead in his tent yesterday. 

Everything's fucked

I see no difference between a corpse and a sex toy

July 7, 2023
10:07 am
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

Warning to everyone on planet Earth don't take narcotics you buy on the street. 

Whoop Whoop Guest :

the_patriot_smack
July 7, 2023
10:19 am
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
Forum Posts: 2159

I was gonna go, but I bought Bizzar. 

Whoop Whoop JiffyLong :

the_patriot_smack

"Your girl fucked me 'cause you cummin' quicker than FedEx Air"- Sean Law

July 8, 2023
7:02 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4477

Iris The Tranny juggalette said
Warning to everyone at the gathering someone was selling Percocets laced with fentanyl, one of the people I was camping with took one and was found dead in his tent yesterday. 

Everything's fucked  

it's a fucking shame probably way more deaths than just one too

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

July 9, 2023
7:27 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

RIP to the homie that passed away. ALWAYS TEST YOUR DRUGS!

I had a fuckin blast at GOTJ this year. Legend Valley letting car passes in a day early, if you were there Tuesday before dark, was the shit! It was like getting a whole extra day.

Just completed the 10hr ride home. Pizza and sleep are on the agenda.

Whoop whoop and RIP again to the ninja we lost.

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

MASTERWEEDO, Iris The Tranny juggalette
July 10, 2023
8:17 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9039

So anyway, how was the Gathering for those that attended? I'm voraciously awaiting good stories.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

MASTERWEEDO, Carnivalkilla44
July 10, 2023
8:59 am
Members

Old Mr Dangerous said
So anyway, how was the Gathering for those that attended? I'm voraciously awaiting good stories.  

Why would you be waiting? Legend Valley has cell coverage and there were social media posts all week. It's not like the deadzone days of Hogrock. I'm sure a few ninjas will report here but a majority of the info is out there. Social media made forums like his the last place to go for breaking news and event coverage. 

July 10, 2023
9:16 am
Members
July 10, 2023
6:51 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Old Mr Dangerous said

I'm eagerly waiting all the footage to be uploaded, some is already out.

I'm pissed I had to miss this year again.

I was fucking ready, I had cash in hand. I was all packed, food, water, new tent, alien toys to decorate camp, alien costume, travel Connect Four to leave in a port-a-potty.

But no, my homie bailed. He had to work, like he didn't ask to come a year ago. I thought "Fuck it, I'mma take the bus." I re-thought camp situation and figured out a new minimal camp strategy.

I'm ready to take the bus Tuesday, but I had ultrasound scheduled Monday. I wait to buy a bus ticket cuz I've been in pain since I got my appendix out on Good Friday.

Apparently I have "several hernias" and need multiple surgeries to correct this. 

I could have gone, but I think if I kept pushing my body I would have ended up in the hospital in Ohio. Also, everyone was telling me it was a bad idea, and the face the lady made when doing the ultrasound let know something was very wrong. 

If my homie wouldn't have bailed, I would have done it. I would have gotten more painkillers and been about it. But on a bus, and with minimal supplies, I don't think it would have ended well. Hell, I could barely walk around Walmart yesterday to get a few groceries. Also I ate some of my Gathering food, and it woke it me up at 4:30 the next morning in extreme pain, like a stone in the bile duct pain. So that would have sucked, pain was barely touched by the oxys I had leftover from my appendix surgery. The more I type the more I realize I'm an idiot for even trying to go after the ultrasound.

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

Carnivalkilla44
July 10, 2023
7:06 pm
Iris The Tranny juggalette
Members
Forum Posts: 1338

Carnivalkilla44 said

RIP to the homie that passed away. ALWAYS TEST YOUR DRUGS!

I had a fuckin blast at GOTJ this year. Legend Valley letting car passes in a day early, if you were there Tuesday before dark, was the shit! It was like getting a whole extra day.

Just completed the 10hr ride home. Pizza and sleep are on the agenda.

Whoop whoop and RIP again to the ninja we lost.  

I'm gonna miss him, he was an amazing guy.

I am definitely going to test regularly from now on, everything sucks.

Whoop Whoop Iris The Tranny juggalette :

Carnivalkilla44, MASTERWEEDO

I see no difference between a corpse and a sex toy

July 10, 2023
7:13 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members

Old Mr Dangerous said

One of my favorite Gatherings ever! The weather was great (though I've seen people bitching elsewhere how hot it was). Go to Cave in Rock in August and tell me about heat. Hell, this wasn't even one of the hottest Gatherings at Legend Valley.

That being said, I had a dope ass spot in the shade... Got there Tues around 6pm, got wristbands without any wait, and was immediately told, "You have a car pass, go right on in". Pow, camp fully setup by 8PM in the Loon Woods Campground at the far side of the park.

Fun fact: I have now camped at each furthest end of Legend Valley along with dead center in the middle by the entrance gate.

And then, just like the Gatherings in Illinois, we got a whole extra night of partying with no concerts till the next day.

Kicked it with so many awesome people by my camp. Had a ninja from Australia stay with us the entire time. Met my boy from Cleveland and he bought 3 home girls who put it down. They whipped up muti course meals at our campsite! Like, what???!!! And fresh ice coffee every morning. We called our spot the suburbs cause it was mad clean and comfy. (And it probably won't ever happen that way again, lol).

Some other Cleveland homies (that had Ballaz passes directly in front of the 2nd stage, which really sucked for them) put out food for 2 nights straight, for free. They served BLTs all night Thursday at the Chapter 17 party and faygo dogs (which are dogs marinated in grape faygo and served on a bun with coleslaw) at their camp all night Friday. I'm talking hundreds of dollars worth of food handed out. Working over hot grills for hours.  All for the love of Juggalos. Whoop whoop!

Ran into Scruffy on a few occasions. That's my dog. Fuck what anyone says. Though I really didn't catch up with any other old forum ninjas that were there cause they're just not my people like that.

Said what up to Scottie D and Psycho Scott at one point.

On to the shows I saw:

Freeze Martian is a homie from my home city and he put it down opening the main stage.

Hexx, who I really like, sucked balls.

NATAS blew my wig back. E and Mastamind schooled it. TNT was definitely there in spirit cause it was a wicked ass set.

The wet t shirt contest was so gross and fresh at the same time.

Riff Raff is a little bitch and got what he deserved.

RA the Rugged Man murdered as usual.

Darby O'Trill was OK (definitely better stage presence than Hexx).

Whitney Peyton followed by Rittz was the best one-two punch of the whole festival. And jugglos showed mad love. 

Yelawolf did not have a great set. Keep the country music and cover songs for your other fans. Juggalos want Catfish Billy.

Ouija Macc was pretty fresh.

Lardi B... let me say something about Lardi B... this girl had the largest crowd I have seen at the late night 2nd stage since the days of Lotus and Rydas there.  No lie. I'm not afraid to admit I am now a fan. She crushed her performance.

Krizz Kaliko was meh.

ICP sets were fresh, of course, but they were short and I'm not a fan of the setlists anyway...

All-in-all, probably my 2nd favorite Gathering of all time. Though I will say, I am thoroughly fried and will be relatively sober for the foreseeable future.

A couple side notes:

Lower attendance than past years for sure.

Not nearly as many fireworks as previous Gatherings (though they were still certainly present).

Nights are definitely cut shorts, as far as live performances go. Everything was usually wrapped up by 3AM. I guess the town of Thornville has changed some codes over the years. All good though.  Juggalos make their own party.

Finally..

Will a moderator please delete all of these fucking political posts?!

FuckHerRightInThePussy, MASTERWEEDO, Chevy2Dope
July 10, 2023
7:27 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

Dude I w

Carnivalkilla44 said

Old Mr Dangerous said

One of my favorite Gatherings ever! The weather was great (though I've seen people bitching elsewhere how hot it was). Go to Cave in Rock in August and tell me about heat. Hell, this wasn't even one of the hottest Gatherings at Legend Valley.

That being said, I had a dope ass spot in the shade... Got there Tues around 6pm, got wristbands without any wait, and was immediately told, "You have a car pass, go right on in". Pow, camp fully setup by 8PM in the Loon Woods Campground at the far side of the park.

Fun fact: I have now camped at each furthest end of Legend Valley along with dead center in the middle by the entrance gate.

And then, just like the Gatherings in Illinois, we got a whole extra night of partying with no concerts till the next day.

Kicked it with so many awesome people by my camp. Had a ninja from Australia stay with us the entire time. Met my boy from Cleveland and he bought 3 home girls who put it down. They whipped up muti course meals at our campsite! Like, what???!!! And fresh ice coffee every morning. We called our spot the suburbs cause it was mad clean and comfy. (And it probably won't ever happen that way again, lol).

Some other Cleveland homies (that had Ballaz passes directly in front of the 2nd stage, which really sucked for them) put out food for 2 nights straight, for free. They served BLTs all night Thursday at the Chapter 17 party and faygo dogs (which are dogs marinated in grape faygo and served on a bun with coleslaw) at their camp all night Friday. I'm talking hundreds of dollars worth of food handed out. Working over hot grills for hours.  All for the love of Juggalos. Whoop whoop!

Ran into Scruffy on a few occasions. That's my dog. Fuck what anyone says. Though I really didn't catch up with any other old forum ninjas that were there cause they're just not my people like that.

Said what up to Scottie D and Psycho Scott at one point.

On to the shows I saw:

Freeze Martian is a homie from my home city and he put it down opening the main stage.

Hexx, who I really like, sucked balls.

NATAS blew my wig back. E and Mastamind schooled it. TNT was definitely there in spirit cause it was a wicked ass set.

The wet t shirt contest was so gross and fresh at the same time.

Riff Raff is a little bitch and got what he deserved.

RA the Rugged Man murdered as usual.

Darby O'Trill was OK (definitely better stage presence than Hexx).

Whitney Peyton followed by Rittz was the best one-two punch of the whole festival. And jugglos showed mad love. 

Yelawolf did not have a great set. Keep the country music and cover songs for your other fans. Juggalos want Catfish Billy.

Ouija Macc was pretty fresh.

Lardi B... let me say something about Lardi B... this girl had the largest crowd I have seen at the late night 2nd stage since the days of Lotus and Rydas there.  No lie. I'm not afraid to admit I am now a fan. She crushed her performance.

Krizz Kaliko was meh.

ICP sets were fresh, of course, but they were short and I'm not a fan of the setlists anyway...

All-in-all, probably my 2nd favorite Gathering of all time. Though I will say, I am thoroughly fried and will be relatively sober for the foreseeable future.

A couple side notes:

Lower attendance than past years for sure.

Not nearly as many fireworks as previous Gatherings (though they were still certainly present).

Nights are definitely cut shorts, as far as live performances go. Everything was usually wrapped up by 3AM. I guess the town of Thornville has changed some codes over the years. All good though.  Juggalos make their own party.

Finally..

Will a moderator please delete all of these fucking political posts?!

Dude I was there and on a plethora of drugs but I'm 99% sure Yela played catfish billy and 100% sure he killed his set. That was the best night of the event. I feel like icp was tired during their set Sat I liked Thursday set better. The seminar sets were dope but wtf wasn't even a full 30 min between both sets was over by 230. I hate DLoc calling himself kmk so I'm glad they put it on the program as dloc but that was a better KMK set than last time I seen Richter n Dloc perform together like what 5 years ago. I will agree it was a much better lineup than we've seen in years and I had a blast. I saw scruffy a few times, he was walking like he was on a mission right by me and didn't say what up. Didn't see any you other fuckys. Maybe next time.

Whoop Whoop FuckHerRightInThePussy :

Carnivalkilla44
July 10, 2023
7:34 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members

FuckHerRightInThePussy said
Dude I w

Dude I was there and on a plethora of drugs but I'm 99% sure Yela played catfish billy and 100% sure he killed his set. That was the best night of the event. I feel like icp was tired during their set Sat I liked Thursday set better. The seminar sets were dope but wtf wasn't even a full 30 min between both sets was over by 230. I hate DLoc calling himself kmk so I'm glad they put it on the program as dloc but that was a better KMK set than last time I seen Richter n Dloc perform together like what 5 years ago. I will agree it was a much better lineup than we've seen in years and I had a blast. I saw scruffy a few times, he was walking like he was on a mission right by me and didn't say what up. Didn't see any you other fuckys. Maybe next time.  

Yela certainly played Catfish Billy the song,  but I wanna see Catfish Billy the rapper if you get what I'm saying. I want a setlist of Trunk Music/Returns and Radioactive. I don't want to hear Till it's Gone or a cover of Garth Brooks...

MASTERWEEDO
July 10, 2023
8:06 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members

Oops, forgot I ran into my fellow CT juggalette Sazarah, from the forums back in the day, on a few occasions. Thanks for the t-shirt hookup!

July 11, 2023
12:52 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

Was there no seminar this year??

that was always the highlight for me the seminar and the youtube video

and we got no video this year

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

July 11, 2023
1:02 am
BZA
BZA
Members
Forum Posts: 767

Seminar was 2 dope live, then a 3 headed monster set

July 11, 2023
12:51 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

BZA said
Seminar was 2 dope live, then a 3 headed monster set  

lame

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

July 11, 2023
9:53 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8173

Got a private dance from the whirling dervish who performed the Dance of the Seven Veils in front of the Martian Stage, & the Mozart of Scumfuc aboriginal art placed his portfolio of masterpieces in my lap to browse. There are no words...

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

July 12, 2023
8:22 am
Smackblood
Members
Forum Posts: 37

I'm curious...I know ICP did some sets but were J and Shaggy ever together otherwise?  Hanging out, talking to people?  Seens more and more like Shaggy has distanced himself from J until J cleans his act up.  Not saying they're hating on each other like that, but it feels like they're essentially separated for now.  

July 13, 2023
5:20 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Smackblood said
I'm curious...I know ICP did some sets but were J and Shaggy ever together otherwise?  Hanging out, talking to people?  Seens more and more like Shaggy has distanced himself from J until J cleans his act up.  Not saying they're hating on each other like that, but it feels like they're essentially separated for now.    

That's kinda how it's been for years. When J's kids were born you could start to see them start drift apart, because they had their own families to tend to. I think they both used to bring their wives and kids on some tours and to some events, they'd kinda stay separate until it was time to work.

How many homies from middle school do you still hang out with?

They have different lives, both have multiple kids, they still work together 30+ years later, which is more than most musicians.

They do seem to be more of Penn & teller situation these days though, where they are now just co-workers.  But they seem to at least publicly support each other.

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

the_patriot_smack
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
44 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome, Larrylet, organic cbd gummies

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845