April 28, 2024
87 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2018 - Legend Valley (July 18-21)
May 18, 2018
6:07 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
281sp_Permalink sp_Print

yty5i.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Krusty korpse, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

May 19, 2018
2:12 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
@phreakcore

Im not keeping shit going...the village is over with.

Oh? Word?

Cuz huh why?

ugh

This place has just gotten everyone suckin' on the sponge of negativity we've let it become.

I guess it's time for another one of my Patented Ineffectual Planning Pep-Talks...

...and maybe a brief history lesson / reminder from someone who shouldn't have to be the one telling it.

Once upon a Gathering, in a place called "Hog Rock"...

Faygoluvers had to try to meet each other WITHOUT CELLPHONES OR THE INTERNET once they got there. Fuck, all services pretty much cut out way before the long dirt roads they had to take to even get there.

That's how the Meet-Up Massacres began. The attempt to get Faygoluvers that have spoken to each other throughout the year to meet in one place to Gather together in the same place at the same time; for the most part, with the only thing they had to keep an eye out for was the Faygoman Logo. Maybe you got there in time and maybe you only got to say "Hi" to Scottie for 2sec. when picking up your shirt as he scurried to his next event to cover...

"The Village"

The Village is what THE IDEA of Faygoluvers all being able to actually CAMP together at The Gathering. It was mostly a backhanded joke because (and it's still true today) every attempt to do so was only ever met with (what I would now comparatively consider) "minimal success".

The Gathering was held at Hog Rock for EIGHT years straight. People got real fuckin' familiar with the place. I've heard there's still supposed to be shit buried out there in the hopes it's owners return...

But then comes Legend Valley. You either already know or can go read the stories. LV turned out to be a new home. But the biggest shift came from being closer to "humanity" and... internet access.

Go back and read all of our conversations from back then. The 'confidence of knowledge' people had of Hog Rock that internet access would have made SO much easier to attain, was shattered by no one knowing nearly anything about this new location.

Plans be damned. We got our t-shirts and a few of us were able to shout each other of a crowd because of them. That's about it.

Second year at LV was the year of THE LINE [FUCK THAT LINE!]. Literally HOURS spent standing in unshielded sunlight standing in a line. Historical weatherman type people said we were all actually in the hottest place in the entire country that day.

Sunstroke be damned. We got our t-shirts.

"Gathering 17"

Sometimes referred to as the last "pure" Juggalo Gathering (which is what they said about Hog Rock after they stopped saying it about Crystal Forest after they stopped saying it about the Convention Hall days), Gathering 17 definitely benefited Faygoluvers as if there were an aligning of the cosmos...

With two years of Gathered Knowledge (for better or worse), the IDEA of The Village became enmeshed with the Meet-Up Massacre. There were more of us then. More of us that came here for friendship and to share community. Many of them don't come 'round these part no more... but back then, we were motivated. Perhaps fueled by the landmark of it being GATHERING 17 or maybe having internet access eliminated any excuses as to why "The Village" couldn't finally happen.

Far from perfect, "The Village" actually became a reality. And there are many reasons for that and you can go read them all. Everyone that participated in The Village and all those ninjas that came through just for the ride (shoutout to MUZZY!!!!) can all take full responsibility for the success of everyone else's good time that year.

It worked. We proved that it could and there was no reason to not continue to think that that was how things could be in the next year and the next... An' said it before, the 'Butterfly Faygoman" shirt design we were all wearing made motherfuckers jealous! The Faygoluvers Forum was actually reprezntin' as a CREW at a Gathering!

But...

There were more of us then. And a lot has happened. The entire climate that surrounded THE IDEA of The Faygoluvers Village has turned from diamond to acid rain. And there are many reasons for that too. And you can go read them all.

But...

We're still here. We still Gather. The Village is still there if you take the paths to find it.

There was nothing "exclusive" or "clic-y" about ANY of it either!

Were you HERE when were were all designing the shirts?! Were you THERE on Day 0 when we all tried to locate each other and all of our plans came together?! Were you AT the gates with the others when they ran to our spot?!

Here's a question for you: How many of you helped carry MY gear almost a half mile up a mountain in the sun?!

Fuck that shit! Don't be fucking jealous of the FRESHNESS that The Gathering has brought others that TRIED to find and make it happen (special shoutout to Jules, without you wigs wouldn't have been flipped).

If you wanna be down with "The Village" you gotta WANT to make it happen for SOMEONE ELSE and TOGETHER everyone makes it happen for themselves!

"Trench Butt", "Scruffy Illuminati", "The Beach Lady"... these were all jokes from OUR "village". [All you gotta do is ASK, mafkas. Just ask. "...it doesn't necessarily make you a homosexual."]

What are you doing to help MY next Village happen so that I can best be a part of YOURS?

If not... That's what the Meet-Up Massacres are for! You don't hafta be willing to share a damn thing to show up!

"You choose your own level of involvement!"

If the consensus of our community shares Spooky's sentiment that "...the village is over with...", then, like Santa and Tinkerbell... it is.

"The Village" is the IDEA of us TOGETHER.

I'd think you Juggalo fucks would'a known about that kinda esoteric shit a long time ago trying to find Morton in Shangri-La!

The only sense of "ownership" anyone should be detecting should be that same kind as any Juggalo should feel about their Gathering memories/achievements. While I can't speak for everyone there, The Village was a prize won and a gift given.

If you feel like there's some sense of "protectiveness" or that it's a "special club" of some kind...

1) Wouldn't you?

1) Take a look at your URL right now... it probably sez "the 13th annual gathering"... that's how long some of us have been kicking around these pages... to say the least, SOME OF US have gotten to know each other well (for better or worse). Sorry... don't know what to tell ya.

To steal a quote from "Groundhog Day": "Maybe God isn't omnipotent, maybe he's just been around so long that he knows everybody!"

2) I'd ask what you've been doing with your time here at The Faygoluvers.net Forum between Gatherings, hmm?

Have ya been kind of a dick, hmm?

Maybe you've gone out of your way to piss off a good number of people because... trollz? Did you say some shit you might not be able to take back or back up?

Then yeah... that "unwanted" feeling you got about whether or not you might wanna be sleeping next to the person you called a "motherfucker" might not be too unfounded.

"The Village" isn't a closed circuit group of personal friends that don't want to make any new friends. There is no Mayor.

It is now at the least the attempt by those that have been there to return there. A group of Faygoluvers/Juggalos that have already met each other and know that they get along well. That's about it!

It ain't OFFICIAL! If some other mafkas around here wanna "village" for themselves, THEY CAN...! I'll donate my jacked version of the Faygoluvers Faygoman Flag to YOUR camp and we'll come up with The First Annual Faygoluvers' Inter-Village Gathering Ninja Olympics!!!

EITHER WAY, fuckers...  We'll ALL meet up at the MEET-UP MASSACRE!

GAWD! What part isn't being broadcast around here?!

Maybe The Village didn't want to appear in OKC. Maybe it was "needed" there. Maybe it wasn't deserved. Maybe it didn't like helicopters...?

But some of us have been there.

I know *I* have a home there with neighbors I hope to see again.

Look...

Here's the fuckin' cheat code I think we've learned about "How to find The Faygoluvers Village"...

Get there on Day 0 for the Parking Lot Party and have a functioning smartphone. The End.

Every other consideration or plan you may have only has to do with how you think you've presented yourself to the people you would be spending a Gathering with. All the weed, all the booze, all the partying... all the water, all the sweat and all the smells...

No one's gonna look out for you if you weren't looking out for them. Period.   [ . ]  

@celle2057

celle2057 said

Personally, as someone that was in on the ground floor for the Village, I feel like the hype on it has maybe gotten to be too much. Shit, we got people on here frontin on it like it was a secret society (remember that joke? That joke that we all told to one another?) or club and, maybe as a direct result of that--we now got people legit treatin it like it is a club or some shit. The Village started because three or four of us wanted to camp near each other. Like, literally that's all it was. Why shouldn't it be anything more than that?

Yes. Yes I do remember that joke and I think we Andy Kaufman'd our way into that whole... "stigma". There used to be more people in the room to laugh at that joke. Then it became "inside" because there weren't enough of us to make it seem like we were all in on it. It turned inside out.

I hope if you took the time of the laborious task of reading what I wrote that you know that I know what you're talking about.

@spookythefungi 

Please do not "Like/Whoop" this post.

I'm disappointed in you right now.

You definitely are afflicted with that Trench Butt. Golf carts on the brain.

Got me thinkin' about some voodoo shit involving a certain coffin with your name on it... '~'=

"Fear is the mind killer"

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

May 19, 2018
2:43 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

@Cheshyr am i allowed to whoop this?

Conversations have slightly started. You should get in on it. I dont believe there will be many if any objections, but then again nobody will be denied. @scruffy, you also. We want those there that want to be there, there. I feel were on a pretty good roll and things seem to be flowing nicely. 

Our mission is to get Mr. Wizardstick wasted, laid, and to wake up in the middle of main stage naked by day 2 and half... 

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

CellE2057, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Bonesaw Wizardstick

May 19, 2018
3:19 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
284sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cheshyr said

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
@phreakcore

Im not keeping shit going...the village is over with.

Oh? Word?

Cuz huh why?

ugh

This place has just gotten everyone suckin' on the sponge of negativity we've let it become.

I guess it's time for another one of my Patented Ineffectual Planning Pep-Talks...

...and maybe a brief history lesson / reminder from someone who shouldn't have to be the one telling it.

[spoiler]

Once upon a Gathering, in a place called "Hog Rock"...

Faygoluvers had to try to meet each other WITHOUT CELLPHONES OR THE INTERNET once they got there. Fuck, all services pretty much cut out way before the long dirt roads they had to take to even get there.

That's how the Meet-Up Massacres began. The attempt to get Faygoluvers that have spoken to each other throughout the year to meet in one place to Gather together in the same place at the same time; for the most part, with the only thing they had to keep an eye out for was the Faygoman Logo. Maybe you got there in time and maybe you only got to say "Hi" to Scottie for 2sec. when picking up your shirt as he scurried to his next event to cover...

"The Village"

The Village is what THE IDEA of Faygoluvers all being able to actually CAMP together at The Gathering. It was mostly a backhanded joke because (and it's still true today) every attempt to do so was only ever met with (what I would now comparatively consider) "minimal success".

The Gathering was held at Hog Rock for EIGHT years straight. People got real fuckin' familiar with the place. I've heard there's still supposed to be shit buried out there in the hopes it's owners return...

But then comes Legend Valley. You either already know or can go read the stories. LV turned out to be a new home. But the biggest shift came from being closer to "humanity" and... internet access.

Go back and read all of our conversations from back then. The 'confidence of knowledge' people had of Hog Rock that internet access would have made SO much easier to attain, was shattered by no one knowing nearly anything about this new location.

Plans be damned. We got our t-shirts and a few of us were able to shout each other of a crowd because of them. That's about it.

Second year at LV was the year of THE LINE [FUCK THAT LINE!]. Literally HOURS spent standing in unshielded sunlight standing in a line. Historical weatherman type people said we were all actually in the hottest place in the entire country that day.

Sunstroke be damned. We got our t-shirts.

"Gathering 17"

Sometimes referred to as the last "pure" Juggalo Gathering (which is what they said about Hog Rock after they stopped saying it about Crystal Forest after they stopped saying it about the Convention Hall days), Gathering 17 definitely benefited Faygoluvers as if there were an aligning of the cosmos...

With two years of Gathered Knowledge (for better or worse), the IDEA of The Village became enmeshed with the Meet-Up Massacre. There were more of us then. More of us that came here for friendship and to share community. Many of them don't come 'round these part no more... but back then, we were motivated. Perhaps fueled by the landmark of it being GATHERING 17 or maybe having internet access eliminated any excuses as to why "The Village" couldn't finally happen.

Far from perfect, "The Village" actually became a reality. And there are many reasons for that and you can go read them all. Everyone that participated in The Village and all those ninjas that came through just for the ride (shoutout to MUZZY!!!!) can all take full responsibility for the success of everyone else's good time that year.

It worked. We proved that it could and there was no reason to not continue to think that that was how things could be in the next year and the next... An' said it before, the 'Butterfly Faygoman" shirt design we were all wearing made motherfuckers jealous! The Faygoluvers Forum was actually reprezntin' as a CREW at a Gathering!

But...

There were more of us then. And a lot has happened. The entire climate that surrounded THE IDEA of The Faygoluvers Village has turned from diamond to acid rain. And there are many reasons for that too. And you can go read them all.

But...

We're still here. We still Gather. The Village is still there if you take the paths to find it.

There was nothing "exclusive" or "clic-y" about ANY of it either!

Were you HERE when were were all designing the shirts?! Were you THERE on Day 0 when we all tried to locate each other and all of our plans came together?! Were you AT the gates with the others when they ran to our spot?!

Here's a question for you: How many of you helped carry MY gear almost a half mile up a mountain in the sun?!

Fuck that shit! Don't be fucking jealous of the FRESHNESS that The Gathering has brought others that TRIED to find and make it happen (special shoutout to Jules, without you wigs wouldn't have been flipped).

If you wanna be down with "The Village" you gotta WANT to make it happen for SOMEONE ELSE and TOGETHER everyone makes it happen for themselves!

"Trench Butt", "Scruffy Illuminati", "The Beach Lady"... these were all jokes from OUR "village". [All you gotta do is ASK, mafkas. Just ask. "...it doesn't necessarily make you a homosexual."]

What are you doing to help MY next Village happen so that I can best be a part of YOURS?

If not... That's what the Meet-Up Massacres are for! You don't hafta be willing to share a damn thing to show up!

"You choose your own level of involvement!"

If the consensus of our community shares Spooky's sentiment that "...the village is over with...", then, like Santa and Tinkerbell... it is.

"The Village" is the IDEA of us TOGETHER.

I'd think you Juggalo fucks would'a known about that kinda esoteric shit a long time ago trying to find Morton in Shangri-La!

The only sense of "ownership" anyone should be detecting should be that same kind as any Juggalo should feel about their Gathering memories/achievements. While I can't speak for everyone there, The Village was a prize won and a gift given.

If you feel like there's some sense of "protectiveness" or that it's a "special club" of some kind...

1) Wouldn't you?

1) Take a look at your URL right now... it probably sez "the 13th annual gathering"... that's how long some of us have been kicking around these pages... to say the least, SOME OF US have gotten to know each other well (for better or worse). Sorry... don't know what to tell ya.

To steal a quote from "Groundhog Day": "Maybe God isn't omnipotent, maybe he's just been around so long that he knows everybody!"

2) I'd ask what you've been doing with your time here at The Faygoluvers.net Forum between Gatherings, hmm?

Have ya been kind of a dick, hmm?

Maybe you've gone out of your way to piss off a good number of people because... trollz? Did you say some shit you might not be able to take back or back up?

Then yeah... that "unwanted" feeling you got about whether or not you might wanna be sleeping next to the person you called a "motherfucker" might not be too unfounded.

"The Village" isn't a closed circuit group of personal friends that don't want to make any new friends. There is no Mayor.

It is now at the least the attempt by those that have been there to return there. A group of Faygoluvers/Juggalos that have already met each other and know that they get along well. That's about it!

It ain't OFFICIAL! If some other mafkas around here wanna "village" for themselves, THEY CAN...! I'll donate my jacked version of the Faygoluvers Faygoman Flag to YOUR camp and we'll come up with The First Annual Faygoluvers' Inter-Village Gathering Ninja Olympics!!!

EITHER WAY, fuckers...  We'll ALL meet up at the MEET-UP MASSACRE!

GAWD! What part isn't being broadcast around here?!

Maybe The Village didn't want to appear in OKC. Maybe it was "needed" there. Maybe it wasn't deserved. Maybe it didn't like helicopters...?

But some of us have been there.

I know *I* have a home there with neighbors I hope to see again.

Look...

Here's the fuckin' cheat code I think we've learned about "How to find The Faygoluvers Village"...

Get there on Day 0 for the Parking Lot Party and have a functioning smartphone. The End.

Every other consideration or plan you may have only has to do with how you think you've presented yourself to the people you would be spending a Gathering with. All the weed, all the booze, all the partying... all the water, all the sweat and all the smells...

No one's gonna look out for you if you weren't looking out for them. Period.   [ . ]  

@celle2057

celle2057 said

Personally, as someone that was in on the ground floor for the Village, I feel like the hype on it has maybe gotten to be too much. Shit, we got people on here frontin on it like it was a secret society (remember that joke? That joke that we all told to one another?) or club and, maybe as a direct result of that--we now got people legit treatin it like it is a club or some shit. The Village started because three or four of us wanted to camp near each other. Like, literally that's all it was. Why shouldn't it be anything more than that?

Yes. Yes I do remember that joke and I think we Andy Kaufman'd our way into that whole... "stigma". There used to be more people in the room to laugh at that joke. Then it became "inside" because there weren't enough of us to make it seem like we were all in on it. It turned inside out.

I hope if you took the time of the laborious task of reading what I wrote that you know that I know what you're talking about.

@spookythefungi 

Please do not "Like/Whoop" this post.

I'm disappointed in you right now.

You definitely are afflicted with that Trench Butt. Golf carts on the brain.

Got me thinkin' about some voodoo shit involving a certain coffin with your name on it... '~'=

[/spoiler]

"  

Go ahead, be "disappointed" with me...are you being too self centered to realize i dont feel exactly how you feel about all this...you are making me the epicenter of this bullshit, and thats EXACTLY what im trying to avoid, cuz it has nothing to do with me....so fuck what you say, you have been WHOOPED! LLAL

i want to camp with EVERYBODY from flhf, fuck the bullshit its the mutha fuckin GATHERING!  Im just offering to camp with any flhf member who wants to gather this year...technically its the village...but i have NO RIGHT to call it "the village"...plus whatever drama that happened at gotj2017 has nothing to do with me and i refuse to be thrown into the mix and get the title "guilty by association" stamped onto me.

Due to all the negative shit surrounding "the village", the consensus seems to be that being involved in "the village" is only gonna bring negative views on ones self, by others who have been involved prior to this year...especially the ones not involved or who are on the newer side.

If the definition of "flh village" is:   flh members who camp together at the gathering of the juggalos.......then I GUESS the flh village is happening this year.

All im trying to do is prevent mutha fackos who are gonna group everyone in "the village" and associate innocent people, including me, in a negative light... since things like meetup massacre shirts and flh gotj sanctioned event  have failed...one can assume there is some dumb bullshit behind the scenes going on, and since mutha fackos wanna remain secretive and shit, im offering a spot for ALL flhf members, including those who dont want to pick sides and just fuckin GATHER!.

Why did i say the village is over with...becuz those who have done ALOT to make the village a special and real thing want nothing to do with it...how can the village exist with out those who helped make it a real thing...all i want is everyone from flhf to coexist, even if you dont "like" someone...this is why some call it family, cuz they can put aside their petty differences for a couple days and make the gathering what it ultimately is....THE GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH #ShangriLa

May 19, 2018
3:32 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346
285sp_Permalink sp_Print

@cheshyr, I did indeed read it. Your font switches made it a challenge but the subject matter made it a pleasure. The Village happened year two of LV and happened in OKC as well.

Actually, now that I think about it, the Village in its first form happened as a direct result of that fucking line. If they were better organized and didn't force us to stand in the heat for that long the Village very well might have not happened. Holy shit. That's a legit revelation to me, dude. 

A couple "hey, you're so and so from Faygoluvers right? Hi, I'm so and so on there. Wanna jump in this better spot in the line?"'s turned into "let's all chill in this line together" which turned into "hey, we're already chillin so lets camp together too". The staleness brought the freshness. Which is why I'm totally on board with "The Village is currently deceased" mentality. The King is dead. Long live the King--kind of deal. 

We're down some people (growing pains) but it's starting to seem like we're up some too (growing pleasures). Idk what the actual "Village" is to some on here but to me that's just semantics. We got people making plans. We get to see each other again and hangout again. We got a crew of people from FLH that want to have a good time together. Call it whatever ya want (although for those that have been planning--ya'll already know what I want it to be dubbed) so long as it actually happens. 

Related note: Dude, despite the years that have passed, I still don't think the full, actual story, of Beach Lady has been told yet lmao. Good shit. 

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 19, 2018
3:44 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405
286sp_Permalink sp_Print

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

Due to all the negative shit surrounding "the village", the consensus seems to be that being involved in "the village" is only gonna bring negative views on ones self, by others who have been involved prior to this year...especially the ones not involved or who are on the newer side.

WHO GIVES A FUCK! The actual official village first happened in 2016 and guess what...YOU WERE THERE. Your now considered a Village OG. It doesn't matter if it was your first year or you were new to the forums. Muzzy never been on the forums and he was there and is a village OG. We all were. Yah some people been on FLH for years before us. So what. It seems to me that there a few other people who want the village to continue. No one said you had to be the guy to make it happen but @cheshyr is right. All it takes is getting there day 0 and a few phone calls and some quick planning. Don't over think shit. I have NO clue what went wrong in Oklahoma but that doesn't mean the village has to die because of it. Think about how awesome gotj17 was because of the village. Once Muzzy and I heard about it coming back to LV the first thing we thought of was the village. Not the lineup or any of that extra shit. We still talk about that week like it was one of the most amazing times in our lives...BECAUSE IT WAS. Now of course I can't go but that doesn't mean I don't have a right to an opinion on this matter. Remember this, everything changes once you get there on day 0. If you don't even try to have a village, you won't have one. But if there is one planned well then maybe...just maybe more people will be on board. Good luck to you if you decide to do it. 

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 19, 2018
3:58 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
287sp_Permalink sp_Print

I forgot to say:

All i did was publicly say whats been going around privately....when you get told: "im not staying at the village if they are" "im not staying EVEN if they are not" and "im not staying at the village, if they aint staying there" and thus began a choosing sides thing...and since the village was falling apart (in my eyes) i tried to save it by offering a place of neutrality and coexistence...between that scenario and the fact that i have no right to call it flh village(due to my belief in seniority), i didnt officially call it the village

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

CellE2057
May 19, 2018
4:09 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
288sp_Permalink sp_Print

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
I forgot to say:

All i did was publicly say whats been going around privately....when you get told: "im not staying at the village if they are" "im not staying EVEN if they are not" and "im not staying at the village, if they aint staying there" and thus began a choosing sides thing...and since the village was falling apart (in my eyes) i tried to save it by offering a place of neutrality and coexistence...between that scenario and the fact that i have no right to call it flh village(due to my belief in seniority), i didnt officially call it the village  

I hear ya. Sucks being the kid stuck in the middle of the divorce lol. Dont call it the village. Call it the FLH villa or the FLH chillage. Point is don't get caught up on the syntax or terminology and just start the next chapter. Just like cellE said with how things started in that mess of a line in 2015. Just takes a few members to come together. I just think its nice for Faygoluvers to have a "home" at the gathering. Remember the lurkers from the forum who came out to say what's up? Just saying...if your already talking about camping with some forum members mine as well try to make it somewhat official. 

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 19, 2018
4:09 pm
CellE2057
Members
289sp_Permalink sp_Print

phreakcore said

WHO GIVES A FUCK! The actual official village first happened in 2016 and guess what...YOU WERE THERE. Your now considered a Village OG. It doesn't matter if it was your first year or you were new to the forums. Muzzy never been on the forums and he was there and is a village OG. We all were. Yah some people been on FLH for years before us. So what. It seems to me that there a few other people who want the village to continue. No one said you had to be the guy to make it happen but @cheshyr is right. All it takes is getting there day 0 and a few phone calls and some quick planning. Don't over think shit. I have NO clue what went wrong in Oklahoma but that doesn't mean the village has to die because of it. Think about how awesome gotj17 was because of the village. Once Muzzy and I heard about it coming back to LV the first thing we thought of was the village. Not the lineup or any of that extra shit. We still talk about that week like it was one of the most amazing times in our lives...BECAUSE IT WAS. Now of course I can't go but that doesn't mean I don't have a right to an opinion on this matter. Remember this, everything changes once you get there on day 0. If you don't even try to have a village, you won't have one. But if there is one planned well then maybe...just maybe more people will be on board. Good luck to you if you decide to do it.   

You goin this year? Dude, you were my brother in arms there for reasons that I don't know if you want posted on here or not but it was awesome to fuckin meet you and eat your kick ass, and might I add, very clean--food. 

Unrelated to what Phreak was sayin:

So...that's like the third or fourth time I've seen that the reason the Village is gone is because of something that happened at last years Gathering...I was there but I now feel like I missed something. We were all a lil on the cranky side but, to the best of my knowledge, that wasn't because of any negative feelings towards one another so much as it was because that location was shit. Our spot for the Village was chosen because it was the only spot we could find that didn't have fire-ants. That was literally the bar there. "Which spot won't result in us being eaten alive". So of course tensions got a lil high. Some got higher than others but, again, to the best of my knowledge, that was it. It wasn't issues between members or anything like that. 

As far as I go, just to get it out in the open instead of some secretive nonsense that @spookythefungi is rightfully calling bullshit on, I'm not camping with Shaman. Those bridges are burned (that goes both ways too. I'm not blaming shit on him or me or anything. Just stating facts) for sure but if he wants to camp with ya'll, that's cool with me too. I'll happily camp close enough to ya'll that I'm still around but not so close that tensions are high or anything like that. No worries or stress involved. Anything else is a giant floating question mark for me. Considering the way that shits being spoken about, I feel as if any issues between Shaman and I isn't/aren't the larger issue but there it is either way. Just to clear things up on my end, if nothing else. Mainly only sayin it because Spooky is right about how shits being talked about. Gossip and whispers behind closed doors is dumb. 

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 19, 2018
4:32 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
290sp_Permalink sp_Print

CellE2057 said

You goin this year? Dude, you were my brother in arms there for reasons that I don't know if you want posted on here or not but it was awesome to fuckin meet you and eat your kick ass, and might I add, very clean--food. 

It was my pleasure to cook for you guys. I love grilling out. I'm actually getting ready to smoke some Turkey tenderloins wrapped in bacon .Feel free to post any reason. Its all good. 

I unfortunately cannot go this year. My wife and I welcomed our beautiful baby girl into this world in the beginning of January. I still had a chance of going but now I started this new job and I'll actually be doing training that week anyway so even if I could get the time off I wouldn't be able to because I have to do the new job training. Sometimes it sucks being an adult but at the end I know these things are all worth it for the future for my wife and my daughter. I guess that's why I was hoping that the village would still happen this year because as soon as I heard about the Gathering that was the first thing I thought of. When I actually figure out how to upload the pictures I'll send you some through pm of my baby girl.

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 19, 2018
5:28 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
291sp_Permalink sp_Print

@celle2057, having gotten that out in the open, is there a way we can patch this up? Is there anything that the rest of us can do to help along the process? 

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

May 19, 2018
5:48 pm
CellE2057
Members
292sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
@celle2057, having gotten that out in the open, is there a way we can patch this up? Is there anything that the rest of us can do to help along the process?   

Naw but good lookin out all the same. I didn't bring it up to try and patch it up. I wanted to remove or maybe displace some of the juggling that Spooky is apparently tryin to do behind the scenes. No need for any of that with me, if that was the case, was the point. I'll swap spots with him if need be. No need to pick sides or for drama or anything. Sorry for the confusion. 

May 19, 2018
5:55 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
293sp_Permalink sp_Print

I get ya, sorry to jump in. Please procede...

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

CellE2057

May 19, 2018
6:04 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
294sp_Permalink sp_Print

CellE2057 said     
Naw but good lookin out all the same. I didn't bring it up to try and patch it up. I wanted to remove or maybe displace some of the juggling that Spooky is apparently tryin to do behind the scenes. No need for any of that with me, if that was the case, was the point. I'll swap spots with him if need be. No need to pick sides or for drama or anything. Sorry for the confusion.      

real pity, that.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Drunkalo

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

May 19, 2018
6:31 pm
CellE2057
Members
295sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
I get ya, sorry to jump in. Please procede...  

scruffy said

real pity, that.    

Ain't no thang, yo. 

What's the sum of 12+5

May 19, 2018
7:09 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Z35.jpeg

LETS TAKE IT TO THE RING!

Ms. @Sazarah and I have round 1, to first blood

@scruffy is looking for an opponent! Who dares enter the ring with the mad fuzzy man from the mideast north south? Mid... ( its not even the mid, ur more east mid which makes you mid East but if your mid east makes you taliban?) Just created a new time zone titled Mid East, North south!

This could be the main event!! @celle2057 vs @bayareashaman! 

(Annunciated with echoing background) WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY (WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY)((( <-  the small font is the echo-y part. Work with me)) there will be blood, there will be sweat, there will be tongue biting, eye squinting, and carpel tunnel syndrome. Place your bets early for a chance to win your very own. ( Fuck i got nothing)... Just tryna bring the mood back to a high spot...

You aint gotta love being part of me but, i love being part of you!

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

May 19, 2018
9:11 pm
jrw
pa
Members
Forum Posts: 137
297sp_Permalink sp_Print

I've got to admit I didn't read all your guys long posts but

If there is a village this year me and my brother and homie are going to be your guys ghetto neighbor

Whoop Whoop jrw :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, CellE2057
May 19, 2018
9:23 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
298sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome neighbor. I peed in a place called jrw once. Im also clairvoyant so its possibly a premonition... Sorry in advance, maybe? 

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

May 19, 2018
10:39 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
299sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oooh!! Mr @Karacalla walla walla bing bang, would you like to tackle the one and only mr @scruffy lufagus, on a one on one unmanicured crack thumb nail against the undisputed 3rd degree greentbumb? Bring it to a larger crowd brother, it could be a sell out! 100% ill split the proceeds with you and your people, well have a cook out with everyones thumbs in right handed flip flop slings! Ill let ur most intoxicated friends to hold the loot while 95% of us laugh our asses off

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Bonesaw Wizardstick, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

May 19, 2018
10:48 pm
Bonesaw Wizardstick
Members
Forum Posts: 1332
300sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
Oooh!! Mr @Karacalla walla walla bing bang, would you like to tackle the one and only mr @scruffy lufagus, on a one on one unmanicured crack thumb nail against the undisputed 3rd degree greentbumb? Bring it to a larger crowd brother, it could be a sell out! 100% ill split the proceeds with you and your people, well have a cook out with everyones thumbs in right handed flip flop slings! Ill let ur most intoxicated friends to hold the loot while 95% of us laugh our asses off  

Loser gotta play footsie with Lil Toenail

Whoop Whoop Bonesaw Wizardstick :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Drunkalo
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
64 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845