April 28, 2024
106 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2018 - Legend Valley (July 18-21)
May 8, 2018
4:07 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
261sp_Permalink sp_Print

@phreakcore

Im not keeping shit going...the village is over with.

I prefer to camp with flh members, since yall welcomed me with open arms, proved to be trustworthy, and i thoroughly enjoyed everyones company...

But if ANYONE who helped create the village doesnt want to participate in the village, then there is no village....ive been told by a few people so far that they are doing their own thing...and im not gonna be in something if im gonna be looked at negatively for being in it....so since people wanna make shit personal, imma keep my distance from anything called the village.

So i put out an invite here on the forums to anyone who wants to camp with ME becuz i love all you flh members...so far ive been told "im out, leave me out", "im not making it this year", and "i got my own thing going"....ive had a few ninjas hit me up to camp, so atleast i wont be camping alone...sux that soo many ninjas want to abandon the village, but it is what it is...maybe one day the village will resurface, but its prolly unlikely.

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

CellE2057
May 8, 2018
4:13 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
262sp_Permalink sp_Print

Split1open said
Right now... I'm still on the fence about whether or not I'll be able to make it.

May 16th I'll be in Vegas getting married. It's going to set me back a little bit... But I'm not giving up yet.  

Congrats ninja!

Stay away from the slots.

app=desktop

Seriously don't play the slots...hit the tables, if you gamble at all.

May 8, 2018
4:42 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
@phreakcore

Im not keeping shit going...the village is over with.

I prefer to camp with flh members, since yall welcomed me with open arms, proved to be trustworthy, and i thoroughly enjoyed everyones company...

But if ANYONE who helped create the village doesnt want to participate in the village, then there is no village....ive been told by a few people so far that they are doing their own thing...and im not gonna be in something if im gonna be looked at negatively for being in it....so since people wanna make shit personal, imma keep my distance from anything called the village.

So i put out an invite here on the forums to anyone who wants to camp with ME becuz i love all you flh members...so far ive been told "im out, leave me out", "im not making it this year", and "i got my own thing going"....ive had a few ninjas hit me up to camp, so atleast i wont be camping alone...sux that soo many ninjas want to abandon the village, but it is what it is...maybe one day the village will resurface, but its prolly unlikely

I forgot to mention that in no way shape or form could be in charge of the village...i was just a newb to gathering and flh forums when i had the opportunity to camp in the village...only the og members and gatherers have the rights to "the village"....im just the child in the divorce...and since im an adult now im not gonna pick sides, imma do my own thing

May 9, 2018
5:03 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
264sp_Permalink sp_Print

It saddens me to lose the village name, i was really looking forward to being part of the "faygoluvers village". I guess my interpretation of it was nothing like it actually was. Maybe some of our family were too harsh, maybe some too soft, whatever the deal is weve lost a few of our forefathers due to years past and conflict of interest and opinions. I suggested calling it out as under new management, reinvented, revamped, or something to the likes of new and improved. I was informed that this will not be the case due to conversations that i was only slightly a part of. After a spot is chosen and everyone is congregated i would like to have a ground breaking ceremony for a fresh start at the (to be determined name).

I do believe a congregation of people would still classify as a village of some sort, only losing the men and women that built it. Which is important to me cause i want to make a name grow rather than drag it more into the mud. I personally would like to know what beef has happened and would also like input of how to not have the same conflict again. Spooky has been very vague with me on who has messaged him but did say that some of our OG's or seasoned vets will not be joining. Our faygoluvers messages go back further than 5 years which spooky has pointed out late last night. I believe a village should have been more established by now, rather than more apart. Our leader has abondoned us for the yacht club. We are the 3rd ring act...

Those who feel they should belong, should. Those that are there to start beef (you know who you are) should not. I dont know how to say this any better than were are supposed to be a family where our real family has lacked. I am very nonconfrontational and will never turn anyone away. YOU are all my family, EVERY SINGLE MEMBER HERE, is this not how it is supposed to work? 

Why are 2 nobodys running this group?

(This is where it may get schetchy) Please do not put anyone on blast or call anyone out personally. How do we make this village home? This is a discussion between me you. I will not put anyone down. I want the faygoluvers village that i feel to be right, and i feel some others are with me. Please message me discretely and we can all figure this out together.

Its not mmfwcl, its more personal than that with me... I love (some of you make it difficult, but we work) you all and want to be a part of something worth while, show me im in the right spot...

I could rant for hours after being here for 6 months?

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

May 12, 2018
7:05 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

I've been gone for a few months and the whole village fell apart? The fuck, ya'll? What happened? 

Naaaaaawwww, I'm just playin. Everyone knows damned well what happened and why it's temporarily unavailable but it's fuckin Gathering season! Fuck some negative shit, ya'll!!! Let FLH Village go under construction for a year or two and see what happens. 

Personally, as someone that was in on the ground floor for the Village, I feel like the hype on it has maybe gotten to be too much. Shit, we got people on here frontin on it like it was a secret society (remember that joke? That joke that we all told to one another?) or club and, maybe as a direct result of that--we now got people legit treatin it like it is a club or some shit. The Village started because three or four of us wanted to camp near each other. Like, literally that's all it was. Why shouldn't it be anything more than that?

I'm gonna be at the Gathering for sure and I can't wait to see some of you mother fuckers and hopefully, if this semi-shape off in the distance ends up morphing into something solid-camp right beside a lot of you. It's been a long ass year for a lot of people. I need to see some of you. I miss Chuckie being fuckin hilarious. I miss Scruffy bringin a tarp and flashlight but somehow being more comfortable than any of us. I miss Sizarah and her amazing vibes. I miss Spooky and his giant frame. I miss Chesh pullin out coffins and tricks for days. I miss Brenden and his backpack full of magic. 

Point is-whether the "Official" Village is there or not, we all still gonna see each other and for those that have been in contact--we all already know the deal. Just gotta get on the ball and dot those "I"s.

Put your negativity on the shelf. It'll be there when you get back. But for now; It's Gathering time, muhfuckas!!!!

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

Carnivalkilla44, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, MASTERWEEDO, kansascityking
May 12, 2018
10:05 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
266sp_Permalink sp_Print

Finally!

Tis the season of the great defrost!

Slowly but surely they all come out of hibernation!

Fuck i love gathering season...and being a turtle!

May 12, 2018
10:13 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
267sp_Permalink sp_Print

The increased traffic is also logged by Google Analytics API. It triggers an influx in spam posts too. The past few weeks I've deleted more spam bots than I do during other times. As it gets closer to the Gathering, it just intensifies. It is one of the reasons I am a proponent of using self programmed analytical tracking as opposed to using Google Analytics.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
May 12, 2018
10:36 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
268sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ive seen a couple of accounts for the past few months spam shit...why havent they been dealt with?

As for your API mumbo jumbo...

app=desktop

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

MASTERWEEDO
May 13, 2018
3:14 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
269sp_Permalink sp_Print

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

Drunkalo said

Any updates?  

Yes i got updates now, and its time for the reveal.

After a week i had only 3 people message me, 2 of them have gathered before and one hasnt yet.  After some discussions with some who didnt message me we came to the conclusion that the flh village has come and gone...yes you heard that right, the village is officially over with. 

It makes me sad to say that, but unfortunately it has caused too many negatives to go on any further. Whatever the fuck happened last year has fucked shit up amongst some of the members and now the village is hell on earth to them(creative assumption)

Some of you might ask why the village has to die if all those involved have, in one way or another, said they wont be apart of the village? Becuz i believe all them ninjas belong in the village...they have put in work for the village and made it the entity it was. And if they are gonna look at the village in a negative light and group anyone who stays there in that negative light, then we are gonna end it.

Too many people tried reliving the past instead of evolving and that led to expectations being let down...im assuming.

So to any newer members or first time gathers, me and drunkalo are camping together and are open to ANY flh member that wants a place to stay at Home.

@: ocj brendan, scruffy, phreakcore, skratchie, noah, cheshyr, celle, jc, split1open, ganjagoblin, ck44, twiztidraven, i havent recieved a no thanks from yall, PM me if you're attendimg this year and if you want to camp with me and drunkalo...pm me if you already got plans too.

Imma give yall a week to pm me...afterwards imma create a group PM so we can start talking details, like where we gonna camp at, amongst other things.  

Its final call to PM me.

also here's a song for all flh members

app=desktop

May 13, 2018
3:33 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
270sp_Permalink sp_Print

Stoked to see who my brothers and sisters are this year! Bring it on Spook!

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, CellE2057

May 14, 2018
8:06 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
271sp_Permalink sp_Print

Seems to be ending on July 14th.

What's the clock on the Gathering website counting down to?

May 14, 2018
8:11 pm
Bonesaw Wizardstick
Members
Forum Posts: 1332
272sp_Permalink sp_Print

FFF release date

Whoop Whoop Bonesaw Wizardstick :

SteelCityDahmer
May 15, 2018
9:57 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
273sp_Permalink sp_Print

Alright all, having a bit of a problem with choosing a camping spot for the gathering. 2 years ago i camped right inside the main gate, near the seminar tent and comedy booth. Dont remember what else was up there.

Pros and cons were the same. Far from the stages for entertainment, but at night going to sleep in the quiet was amazing. 

Id love to hear of different locations that made your experience good or great! 

Help me find a spot, please?

May 16, 2018
6:20 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
274sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
Alright all, having a bit of a problem with choosing a camping spot for the gathering. 2 years ago i camped right inside the main gate, near the seminar tent and comedy booth. Dont remember what else was up there.

Pros and cons were the same. Far from the stages for entertainment, but at night going to sleep in the quiet was amazing. 

Id love to hear of different locations that made your experience good or great! 

Help me find a spot, please?  

I am not sure how well planning works out. If you are one of the first ones in the gate, it may work out. If you are stuck with your car in the massive cluster fuck of vehicles trying to get through the gate, then you may have to go with plan B or C or just give up your plans.

I always go where ever they direct me to go. I just take what they give me. I have even done just the car pass and not the ballas and where they placed us still worked out great. We bring our own shade and quickly make new friends with our new Gathering neighbors. My plan is just to go with the flow that way my plan always succeeds.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

Drunkalo, MASTERWEEDO, Carnivalkilla44, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
May 16, 2018
8:49 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

Drunkalo said 

...Help me find a spot, please?  

Done Legend Valley GOTJ 3 times, & recommend to camp upwind/far enough away from the Porta-Potty rows. Also, the trees rain spiders in Gypsy Row, so beware.

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

May 16, 2018
12:41 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
276sp_Permalink sp_Print

krunkazphuk said

Drunkalo said 

...Help me find a spot, please?  

Also, the trees rain spiders in Gypsy Row, so beware.  

Thought that was just the mushrooms...?

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 16, 2018
1:10 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
277sp_Permalink sp_Print

Carnivalkilla44 said

Thought that was just the mushrooms...?  

Nope, real spiders. But on shrooms, the trees rain cartoon spiders:

Halloween-Pub_Spider-Gif.gifImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop krunk :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Carnivalkilla44
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

May 17, 2018
8:17 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
278sp_Permalink sp_Print

Any tickets ship yet? The account section of the site where you can check status has been down for like a month.

May 17, 2018
8:20 pm
Bonesaw Wizardstick
Members
Forum Posts: 1332
279sp_Permalink sp_Print

Carnivalkilla44 said
Any tickets ship yet? The account section of the site where you can check status has been down for like a month.  

It says on the site to start expecting them on June 1st

Whoop Whoop Bonesaw Wizardstick :

Carnivalkilla44
May 17, 2018
8:29 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
280sp_Permalink sp_Print

Word

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: Old Mr Dangerous
61 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845