April 28, 2024
94 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Cops at the gathering
July 6, 2014
8:42 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
121sp_Permalink sp_Print

Lucem (Just An Asshole) Ferre said
I one time caught a cop fucking my mom and when he turned around he was crying and said, "I just wanted to be a marine biologist!"

I knew that had to have come from somewhere... I can't decide if that's one of the funniest things I've ever read or one of the saddest. Dang.

Well, I guess I can say the same, then. I don't trust anybody I don't know incredibly well, and I don't know any cops quite that well, ergo I suppose I don't trust any cops either.

So, in a strange way, we're on the same page. I think. At least in the same chapter.

July 6, 2014
9:06 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

LTB just rides government dick. True shit.   No, but have you ever been unfairly treated by the law? If you have never ever been fucked with or unfairly treated or anything like that then just shut the fuck up on the matter. You wouldn't understand the loathing I have for police because you are the police's left nut.   And it's not like I just go out looking for trouble with cops, I don't automatically hate somebody for their job,  I give EVERYBODY respect regardless of their title, but I absolutely do not trust cops and know for a fact that they have earned the bad reputation that they have. There is so much evidence out there and some people just turn the other cheek to it or they ignore it or they dismiss it or they just stay in line like, "yes massa" because they are too cowardly to speak their mind or stand up for themselves.  You can spit out as many labels as you want, does not really make me trust cops anymore.   I trusted the homeless dude who was freaking out and demanding (not begging) god to forgive him because he killed somebody as a child in Africa more than I trust cops. That dude was fucking crazy.

revistiting this for the fuck of it, I've been unfairly treated and harassed by black people for no reason other than that I was white. Doesn't make me hate/distrust all of them. Before you go on a rant about how it's not the same, yes it is. You're still blanketing a massive group of people based on personal experience. Which I thought was something you hated people doing

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

July 7, 2014
12:05 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104
123sp_Permalink sp_Print

LTB said

LTB just rides government dick. True shit.   No, but have you ever been unfairly treated by the law? If you have never ever been fucked with or unfairly treated or anything like that then just shut the fuck up on the matter. You wouldn't understand the loathing I have for police because you are the police's left nut.   And it's not like I just go out looking for trouble with cops, I don't automatically hate somebody for their job,  I give EVERYBODY respect regardless of their title, but I absolutely do not trust cops and know for a fact that they have earned the bad reputation that they have. There is so much evidence out there and some people just turn the other cheek to it or they ignore it or they dismiss it or they just stay in line like, "yes massa" because they are too cowardly to speak their mind or stand up for themselves.  You can spit out as many labels as you want, does not really make me trust cops anymore.   I trusted the homeless dude who was freaking out and demanding (not begging) god to forgive him because he killed somebody as a child in Africa more than I trust cops. That dude was fucking crazy.

revistiting this for the fuck of it, I've been unfairly treated and harassed by black people for no reason other than that I was white. Doesn't make me hate/distrust all of them. Before you go on a rant about how it's not the same, yes it is. You're still blanketing a massive group of people based on personal experience. Which I thought was something you hated people doing

That is true. I mean, not the same because you can't choose whether or not you are black but you do choose whether or not you become a cop, but it doesn't mean that every cop is a piece of harassing shit. Which is why, like I've explained, I give them respect until they prove to be pieces of shit. I distrust cops because of the overwhelming amount untrustworthy cops we have in America and because they can get away with it. A black person can't beat the fuck out of me and get away with it. A cop can. I can't defend myself against a cop when he unjustly attacks me or throws me in jail.

Man, sometimes I'm just a straight up dick to you though. I'm sorry man.

July 7, 2014
1:09 am
randy gall
randy gall
Members
Forum Posts: 1285
124sp_Permalink sp_Print

the governemit  rides randys  cock man!

Noah Fence is a RACIST piece of shit and so are you if you support him. No excuses.

July 7, 2014
1:45 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364
125sp_Permalink sp_Print

Go to the nigga part of town ltb and you will get molested. And lucem got beat by a cop for giving them the stank eye. 

Is illegal to be black like midnight?  I like to think so

July 7, 2014
1:57 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
126sp_Permalink sp_Print

That's not true. You were just wearing a cop costume when you kicked my ass for giving you the stank eye.

July 7, 2014
9:28 am
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
127sp_Permalink sp_Print

LTB said

That is true. I mean, not the same because you can't choose whether or not you are black but you do choose whether or not you become a cop, but it doesn't mean that every cop is a piece of harassing shit. Which is why, like I've explained, I give them respect until they prove to be pieces of shit. I distrust cops because of the overwhelming amount untrustworthy cops we have in America and because they can get away with it. A black person can't beat the fuck out of me and get away with it. A cop can. I can't defend myself against a cop when he unjustly attacks me or throws me in jail.

No apologies necessary lol. And all a black dude's gotta do anymore to get away with stomping you is make up a convincing enough excuse about what a racist you are. True shit. 

July 7, 2014
11:12 am
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696
128sp_Permalink sp_Print

In fairness, you advertise it right in your name. You're not exactly trying to hide your asshole-ness. Heh.

July 8, 2014
4:09 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
129sp_Permalink sp_Print

entrappedmind said

In fairness, you advertise it right in your name. You're not exactly trying to hide your asshole-ness. Heh.

Yeah, but LTB is awesome.

July 8, 2014
10:59 am
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
130sp_Permalink sp_Print

Gracias señor

July 18, 2014
8:14 pm
One_3rd
One_3rd
Members
Forum Posts: 169
131sp_Permalink sp_Print

I know this is an old topic and all but this was just on the news lol. http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/.....h/nghMD/ 

July 18, 2014
10:48 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647
132sp_Permalink sp_Print

hopefully the po-po will lock up that fool, slanging his aids infected, deadbodycheesesteack!

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 18, 2014
10:51 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
133sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hopefully the popo go on a random shooting spree that causes a huge gun battle between cops and juggalos resulting in a long war between pigs and clowns for my entertainment.

July 19, 2014
3:28 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364
134sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hopefully the popos guns jam up

July 19, 2014
10:59 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members

hope they shut down any of the shitty, fake ass tattoo artists! save a juggalo 4 life!!! just because you own a tattoo gun, does not make you a tattoo artist!

July 19, 2014
11:01 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
136sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'M a shitty fake ass shitty tattoo artist.

July 19, 2014
11:03 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
137sp_Permalink sp_Print

let's see some of your "work".

July 19, 2014
11:06 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
138sp_Permalink sp_Print

I don't have any yet, I was going to see if I could borrow a tattoo gun and practice on some ninjas at.

July 20, 2014
12:05 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
139sp_Permalink sp_Print

First indicator of a fake/bad tattoo "artist" is when they call it a 'gun' instead of correctly refering to it as a 'machine'...

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 20, 2014
12:23 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
140sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cheshyr said
First indicator of a fake/bad tattoo "artist" is when they call it a 'gun' instead of correctly refering to it as a 'machine'...

Hey man, don't squash my sudden dreams to give people tattoos.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: Old Mr Dangerous
73 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845