April 28, 2024
108 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Cops at the gathering
May 25, 2014
9:31 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I don't see what the big deal is at all. What, some of yall never been to a festival that had police presence? It's gonna be fine and I'm actually kind of glad to know that just them being there will cut down on at least 50% of the assholes. I'm not a fan of the boys in blue myself (as my arrest record shows) but they're there getting paid overtime and that's it. Their goal isn't going to be arresting people inside the gates.

I am interested in seeing what the NO2 situation is gonna be like with getting the tanks in, etc. I won't be bringing any myself, but a balloon every now and again never hurt nobody. In 2010 a guy next to my site had a utility van full of industrial size tanks. I don't think that will be possible this year...

May 25, 2014
10:31 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

People are quick to scream "Fuck the police!" But when THEIR car/home is broken into, or THEIR homie for family member is killed, who are the FIRST motherfuckers they call? (Maybe second after an ambulance.) Do you think cops all want to be assholes and fuck with people? Think about it from their perspective for a second. They get fucked with all day, everyday. They deal with assholes daily for their JOB. Ya, I am sure that there are cops that are total fucking cockwads, but most of them are just trying to do their job, feed their families, and deal with as few assholes as possible. You would think with Juggalos dealing with being labeled and stereotyped for the actions of a few, we would be more understanding of other groups that face the same thing. Be rrespectful, don't be a stupid-ass, and everyone will be fine.

May 25, 2014
12:12 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

FUCK FAGGOT COPS! THEY TAKE YOUR WEED AND DON'T EVEN GIVE YOU A TICKET.  THAT MEANS THEY TAKING YOUR BUD AND SMOKING IT TO THEMSELVES. 

WHO AM I GOING TO CALL?  NOT THE POLICE

May 25, 2014
1:28 pm
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members
Forum Posts: 237

As long as they don't bother me while I'm getting my drink on or blazing my bud, then I can't say they will be a problem for me. I don't like cops much, but there are some good ones out there. As long as they don't act like the ones in Toledo for the 2nd gathering, those ones were arresting ninjas for little to no reason. I'm pretty sure that's why they stopped doing the gatherings at expo centers and shit like that. I remember being 16 and driving back home with my friend after the 2nd gathering and my dad saying he seen the riot on the world news lol.

MCL.

May 25, 2014
2:22 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

@carnivalkilla44 - I think if you stick to chargers it's all good but I've seen a few fest FAQs from events held there specifically saying no to tanks but that could just be for *those events.

@nemo - I'm not sure how I managed to come across as "fear mongering" when I'm actually just trying to find out some answers via general concensus without sounding like a "junkie just going there to do drugs" or getting accused of being there "for the wrong reasons" or worse bein' called "fake". I'm lookin out for my own good time and the time I wanna have with everyone else.

You quoted me but left out the vid which is what the "THIS" was in reference to. I thought it might be more entertainimg to watch than simply writing out: Do you think the tradition of walking around with a six foot bong giving out free bong rips in order to make a cool compilation video will be something that is or won't be possible... this/even/ever... No fear. No mongerin'. Other than wantin' to know if I'm gonna be able to find this 'lo in the crowd so I can try to be #420 on his next comp!

You can also quote me elsewhere having said that several other fests have the same kinda stigma attached to them and everybody still gets theirs... but I've never seen anyone dragging around a six-footer... thas' all. If anything it's not fear it's prospective lament.

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

May 25, 2014
2:40 pm
One_3rd
One_3rd
Members
Forum Posts: 169

I'm pretty sure in '06 (could have been '05) I was openly walking smoking my bowl and an officer came up to me and said "You might want to tuck that away or go in a corner some were. I'd hate to have to take it off of you. I'm on my way to break." I said ok thanks and moved on about my business. That same year though; at the "chill stage" was the first time I've ever seen someone freebase in front of me. It was a "What the fuck just happened?" moment.

May 29, 2014
7:36 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

I hope the cops won't be dicks there. But I don't see it happening unless you give them enough problems then yeah, you can sit your ass in jail. I don't wanna be going to jail in Ohio, fuck that. I'll just keep my greens away from the occifers.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

May 29, 2014
7:41 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

The cops tried grabbing my nuts. For real

May 29, 2014
8:41 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041

http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-.....g-next_p2/

GOTJ reference alert! Its I'm the Thundercats portion. 

May 29, 2014
9:17 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

Old Mr Dangerous said
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-.....g-next_p2/

GOTJ reference alert! Its I'm the Thundercats portion. 

#2. ThunderCats

273845.jpg?v=1Image Enlarger

Via Cartoon Network

ThunderCats is another representative of the "weird good guys, weird bad guys, punching" concept the 1980s so adored, only this time everyone is cats. They look like a Juggalo gathering on Dr. Moreau's island, but you can tell they're heroic because they fight a bunch of ass-ugly mutants led by a mummy magician. Also, because they managed to resist the urge to murder Snarf throughout the series' run.

May 29, 2014
9:37 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

Oi! Buncha savages around here! I'm tellin' ya... ;P

https://www.faygoluvers.net/v5/.....ed-thread/

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

May 29, 2014
9:38 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041

The Dr Moreau + GOTJ joke sounds funny at first, but makes less sense with every passing second.  Ah well, Juggalos and the Gathering in particular are ripe, easy targets.

May 29, 2014
10:40 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

cops at the gathering? hell yea! bust that homosexual, with the batman costume wearing a dildo, and make them fat, floppy whales, put a shirt on! we aint got time for that!

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

May 29, 2014
11:35 pm
randy gall
randy gall
Members
Forum Posts: 1285

I want to  kick a cops ass man!

Noah Fence is a RACIST piece of shit and so are you if you support him. No excuses.

May 30, 2014
12:14 am
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

I want the cops 2 bust that faggot ass, batman wearing ass, dildo homosexual! and make them fat floppy whales, put on a shirt!

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

May 30, 2014
6:00 am
stretchSquiggles
stretchSquiggles
Members
Forum Posts: 672

twiztidkillaxxx2 said
FUCK FAGGOT COPS! THEY TAKE YOUR WEED AND DON'T EVEN GIVE YOU A TICKET.  THAT MEANS THEY TAKING YOUR BUD AND SMOKING IT TO THEMSELVES. 

WHO AM I GOING TO CALL?  NOT THE POLICE

i hate when people say stupid shit like this. you do realize no matter what you may think or how much you believe that cannabis prohibition needs to end, marijuana is illegal and by smoking it, eating it, buying it, selling it, or just having it,you are breaking the law (unless you live in Colorado or Washington i guess) and what is the job of a police officer? to uphold the law. so if you can't handle the fines the searches or in some cases jail time from being involved with that dug, DON'T DO IT! you are knowingly choosing to break the law every time you "spark up" and therefore should be able to accept the possible consequences of your actions. it's not their fault the laws are written the way they are and they can't pick and choose which laws they are going to enforce. so the next time you wanna say FUCK THE POLICE just think for a sec and ask yourself "did i actually break the law?" and if the answer is yes, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS.

and sounds to me like them cops gave you a break, i would much rather loos a 20$ bag than pay a 200$ fine and have to go to court.

"HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN, ONCE YOU SURRENDER THE ABILITY TO PROPERLY OPERATE YOUR MIND, YOU ARE THEN SURRENDERING THE ABILITY TO BE THE SHIT. AND THAT ONLY MEANS, YOU AINT SHIT ANYMORE."-SHAGGY2DOPE

May 30, 2014
8:27 am
Nemo
Nemo
Members
Forum Posts: 373

stretchSquiggles said
they can't pick and choose which laws they are going to enforce.

I'm sorry, but I just need to call bullshit on that one. Of course they can, and they do every single day. Hell, your post ends with admitting they gave him a break, i.e., didn't enforce the law. And probably smoked a joint of said confiscated weed later, laughing hysterically and not arresting one another.

May 30, 2014
9:37 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

From my experience, cops at and around the gathering have been cool. My wife and I have been pulled over right outside the gathering before but we were cooperative and didn't give them a hard time so they didn't give us one either. Told us to have a good time and be safe then let us go on our way. As long as you do not present a public safety concern, or give the law attitude, you should be fine.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
May 30, 2014
9:48 am
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

I wanna call bullshit on the "hurr durr, cops smoke it themselves" tip too. Random piss tests make that impossible. My dad does know a guy, one guy out of the hundreds of officers he knows, who has at one point taken confiscated pot home to his house wife to keep her entertained while he's at work all day.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

May 30, 2014
10:52 am
dood
Members
Forum Posts: 335

LTB said
I wanna call bullshit on the "hurr durr, cops smoke it themselves" tip too. Random piss tests make that impossible. My dad does know a guy, one guy out of the hundreds of officers he knows, who has at one point taken confiscated pot home to his house wife to keep her entertained while he's at work all day.

I thought of south park when I read this.lol also I agree.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
66 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl, AntonioJox, RonaldThono

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845