April 29, 2024
90 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Cops at the gathering
June 9, 2014
10:35 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
101sp_Permalink sp_Print

Even Rocky had a montage

June 10, 2014
4:27 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104
102sp_Permalink sp_Print

wonka69 said
jails are full of hard headed, dumb ass individuals, trying 2 prove a point! better 2 kiss ass, show sum respect, 4 a second and walk away, then 2 be an asshole, standing up 4 ur rights!!! that's life!

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Hey, Wonka, do your knees get scraped up when you are kneeling there with cop dick in your mouth?

June 10, 2014
7:21 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
103sp_Permalink sp_Print

wonka69 said  
jails are full of hard headed, dumb ass individuals, trying 2 prove a point! better 2 kiss ass, show sum respect, 4 a second and walk away, then 2 be an asshole, standing up 4 ur rights!!! that's life!    

more or less, good advice.  i dont know about kissing ass, but respect is warranted.  never, ever fail to respect a loaded firearm.  

im sure its different everywhere, but the jails around me are full of drug users, defaulters, thieves, and violent people.  

the 'assholes' that stand up for their rights are out quick.  the poor sods that police decide to fuck with out of pique usually never make it to jail, or are likewise out quick.  

you see, the cops are proving their point, too, which is that they have the power to fuck up your day, without even having to charge you with anything that rates, and without really breaking the rules themselves.  the 'good faith' argument, and all that sorta thing.  

of course, i live next to an army base, people around here dont go in for protestation.  

you think police are scary when their mad?  check out military police.  those mufuckas are thinkin about baghdad and al kut.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

June 10, 2014
11:16 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

Lucem (Just An Asshole) Ferre said

wonka69 said

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Hey, Wonka, do your knees get scraped up when you are kneeling there with cop dick in your mouth?

nope! I get 2 go home and avoid a night in jail and paying 4 a lawyer and knowing I get fucked when the cops don't show up 4 court! you can't fight the law! that's life! your knees prolly get scraped when your an asshole and try 2 fight the law! suks 2 be you!

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

June 11, 2014
2:25 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
105sp_Permalink sp_Print

Gee wonka, yer doin' a great job of making yerself out to be a bitch ass snitchy poseur... Seems like you're only as down as the law allows and wouldn't step off the curb unless the sign says 'walk'.

Advising others in what to do to get through is one thing but you're straight cheerleadin'.

Stay outta *my party cuz gawd knows you'd fuckin' give the haters the address.

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

June 11, 2014
9:02 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364
106sp_Permalink sp_Print

I fought the law and the law won. 

June 12, 2014
10:29 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001
107sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cheshyr said
Gee wonka, yer doin' a great job of making yerself out to be a bitch ass snitchy poseur... Seems like you're only as down as the law allows and wouldn't step off the curb unless the sign says 'walk'.

Advising others in what to do to get through is one thing but you're straight cheerleadin'.

Stay outta *my party cuz gawd knows you'd fuckin' give the haters the address.

yawn. Law-abiding citizen? Pshhh bitch ass poser. Accepting your charges, doing your time, and paying your fines rather than make shit a million times worse by assaulting an officer? Snitch ass cheerleader. Wonka is preaching truth and y'all are sounding like sp,e anxty pseudo-anarchist kids.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

June 13, 2014
1:43 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
108sp_Permalink sp_Print

Whatever, duder... every other post outta the guy on it has been "hooray for cops! I can't wait to see people get arrested and harrassed at the Gathering". He can preach complacency all he wants but try telling that to a minority in Texas or pretty much anyone getting "stopped and frisked" just walking the street in NYC. Making catty, ironic dribblings is not any more proactive than a limp wristed slap to the face.

Of course he changed his picture to the guy that just killed two cops and then offed himself and his girlfriend in clown make-up... Lots a' love...

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

June 13, 2014
2:09 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
109sp_Permalink sp_Print

LTB just rides government dick. True shit.

No, but have you ever been unfairly treated by the law? If you have never ever been fucked with or unfairly treated or anything like that then just shut the fuck up on the matter. You wouldn't understand the loathing I have for police because you are the police's left nut.

And it's not like I just go out looking for trouble with cops, I don't automatically hate somebody for their job,  I give EVERYBODY respect regardless of their title, but I absolutely do not trust cops and know for a fact that they have earned the bad reputation that they have. There is so much evidence out there and some people just turn the other cheek to it or they ignore it or they dismiss it or they just stay in line like, "yes massa" because they are too cowardly to speak their mind or stand up for themselves.

You can spit out as many labels as you want, does not really make me trust cops anymore.

I trusted the homeless dude who was freaking out and demanding (not begging) god to forgive him because he killed somebody as a child in Africa more than I trust cops. That dude was fucking crazy.

June 13, 2014
2:52 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
110sp_Permalink sp_Print

Either on here or the Joe Rogan podcast someone said something that stuck with me about perspective. Cops do not have easy jobs at all, and they most definitely deal with assholes ALL THE TIME. One could only take that shit for so long, before they become jaded assholes themselves. I know I felt that way when working at a gas station, where id get cussed out at the very least once a day. You stop taking shit after awhile.

Im in no way an apologist for police, ive been in the receiving end of quite a bit of fuckery from small town don knotts mother fuckers. Its just something to keep in mind.

I also agree with wonka, asshole or not, you always say yes sir no sir and act compliant. NOTHING good can come out of doing the opposite

June 13, 2014
3:04 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
111sp_Permalink sp_Print

Anyone see the new robocop? Imagine one of those at the gathering. Hed go into sensory overload with all the drugs, naked women, and motha fuckas with bench warrants."you.are.under.arrest.put.a.shirt.on.gross.bitch"

June 14, 2014
11:27 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
112sp_Permalink sp_Print

There is a fine line between losing your temper on somebody and having the whole police force stomp somebody down which you could find dozens of videos of.

And this tends to be a huge and almost exclusive problem to our country. I have heard people from other countries express their fear of coming here because of the cops.

But, yeah, I could see why being a cop could suck, and like I said I show everybody respect. I'm just not going to bow down towards something that is bullshit.

July 6, 2014
2:16 pm
jrw
pa
Members
Forum Posts: 137
113sp_Permalink sp_Print

I've been reading reviews on legends valley and there is a lot of bad reviews on security and undercover cops  do u guys think psychopathic well hire there own security

July 6, 2014
3:57 pm
sketchez
Members
Forum Posts: 1251
114sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cops know exactly what they're getting into.. it isn't like they just filled out an application and got the job. If they really gave a shit about their family or whatever they wouldn't become a cop. Or they wanted the police discount at dunkin donuts.

July 6, 2014
6:02 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696
115sp_Permalink sp_Print

@jrw Yes, Psy will have their own security there. But, as recently revealed, the Sheriff's Dept will be on-site as well. I'm assuming they'll all be uniformed, but I haven't heard anything that tells me they WON'T have anybody undercover. Plan/act accordingly.

@sketchez Cops fit into five categories...

A: Those that believe they can truly make a difference and improve the life in their town/city

B: Those that joined simply to flaunt/abuse their power

C: Those who the job has defeated, who only do what they have to in order to get through the day

D: Those who have survived long enough to just be waiting out their retirement

E: Those that joined simply because it's a good job, with decent pay/benefits, and view it as that: just a job

Believe it or not, many cops start out in category A. The trouble is, the job, people, and bureaucracy turns them into those in the other categories. And typically those in category B weed themselves out as they get caught abusing the job.

The bottom line is that dudes with a badge, typically, are just doing a job. Same as you or I. The difference is, at least in my job, I don't have to worry about staring down the barrel of a gun at any given moment during the shift; or getting T-Boned going through an intersection chasing somebody; or any of the other innumerable things any officer has to worry about each and every day they suit up. When I walk out the door, I know my family isn't worried they'll never see me again.

I understand the disdain many of you are expressing towards the police. In my teenage years, I felt the same. I'm sure some of you have been harassed to the point where that outlook is justified. But on the other side of the coin, you've got to look in the mirror and ask if it was your own actions that led to that harassment. That's not to say that baseless harassment doesn't occur, because I know damn well it does. All I'm saying is to examine your own experiences and ponder whether or not you could have prevented whatever event(s) have caused your view of law enforcement to be what they are.

I guess it comes down to this... You don't have to respect a badge. But you ought to respect the guy behind that badge for the bullshit he's got to deal with on a daily basis - unless and until he gives you a reason not to. There are bad cops out there, but they are far from the majority.

July 6, 2014
6:19 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
116sp_Permalink sp_Print

Nope. Nothing can be said to make me trust cops.

Nothing.

July 6, 2014
6:21 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
117sp_Permalink sp_Print

Wait, what about the guy who wanted to be a cop because his dad was a cop and he wanted to make his dad proud but he really wanted to be a marine biologist instead of a cop but he was to afraid of disappointing his father?

July 6, 2014
6:27 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
118sp_Permalink sp_Print

@entrappedmind Juggalos fit into five categories.

a. those that are fans of Insane Clown Posse

b. those that join to flaunt and abuse the 'family' thing

c. those that are too dirty and stinky to belong in any other group

d. those that really really like clowns

e. those that become juggalos because their spouse is a juggalo

Oh, wait, and there is the juggalo that only becomes a juggalo because his father was a juggalo and he just wants to make his dad proud but he really just wanted to a be a marine biologist.

July 6, 2014
8:22 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696

Now wait a sec, Lucem... I never said anything about trust. I said, paraphrased, to respect the person behind the badge until they give you a reason not to.

Respect doesn't equal trust - but a mutual respect can and often does breed trust.

If there's a specific cop, or a specific precinct, or a specific town/county who is known to be crooked or have that "above the law" mentality (our local cops were referred to as the Gestapo under the previous chief), then you have every reason not to respect (or in turn trust) those officers - rightfully so.

It's a stupid comparison, but you alluded to it so I'll follow along - a blanket categorization of ALL cops because specific cops have wronged you in the past is just as illogical as the blanket categorization juggalos face based upon the actions of those who paint us in a bad light. Judging any group (aside from some, such as certain cults and whatnot) based on the actions of a small sample of their members is irresponsible and just flat-out dumb. And let me clarify - I am not defending law enforcement or any other group here. I'm just rehashing the old idiom "don't judge a book by its cover".

In regard to the your other replies, heh, I gotta say they made me chuckle. Well done, sir. And, your unspoken point is true: There are always those that don't fit into any categorical classification. Good point.

EDIT: Except... I doubt anybody's a juggalo specifically because they like clowns that much. They join the circus instead.

July 6, 2014
8:36 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
120sp_Permalink sp_Print

I've already mentioned that I show cops just as much respect as I show anybody else. But I could never trust one. I one time caught a cop fucking my mom and when he turned around he was crying and said, "I just wanted to be a marine biologist!"

So there for all cops are untrustworthy mother fuckers.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
72 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845