May 13, 2024
39 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Color coordination on the timeline (or lack thereof)
June 8, 2016
9:49 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

OCJ_Brendan said    
I went to this once... It was a bunch of sad sacks with no weed hoping ABK would get them high.  When he got on stage it turned into "Lets see how high we can get ABK" but with a bunch of people with no weed.  Admittedly this was years ago but suffice to say I didnt go back.  Youd be more likely to get a Bake-Lo performance or Flagrant lol...     

if he provides me with complimentary pancakes and coffee, ill smoke him out.  if. 

somebody oughtta email him bout it. 

[snipe edit] 

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
, i dont drink coffee, and the only one i ever liked was folgers black silk.    

i go through a lot of this stuff.  a lot. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

June 9, 2016
12:33 am
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405

what I don't get about this wake and bake thing is why is it starting at 4 am till 6 am? That ain't a wake and bake. That's more like a "Smoke and Sleep" nightcap. I was thinking like 8am to 10 am. Ain't nothing else going on. 4 am on Thursday Lotus is playing anyways. Even the description made it seem it was a morning thing.

1Warrrrriorrrrrs! Come out to plaaaay! Scrape out that bowl and dig deep in your medicine bag, because the Hatchet Warrior himself, Anybody Killa, is inviting you to greet the sunrise with a dawn peace pipe ritual celebrating the Juggalo Tribe! Wake, bake, and enjoy some free breakfast snacks as you invigorate your warrior spirit to the pounding drums and tribal vibrations of Native World artists Bake Lo, F. Dux, Flagrant, Str8jacket, Mr. Y.U.G., and of course, ABK himself. So grab ya tomahawks, wave ’em high, and begin your day in Shangri-leezay with a resounding battle cry: “Fuck yo sleep!

fukkit FLH Village Wake and Bake > ABK  Wake and Bake. 

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Carnivalkilla44
June 9, 2016
7:25 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3521

Ya, Lotus goes till about 430 according to the timeline. I don't see ABK's thing starting till 5. I'd be for it if it was just some blazing with killa and a wake and bake, but come 5AM, my ears are done listening to live music.

Reminds me of 2010 when hed pe was on at like 6AM. There's no need for that shit imo.

June 9, 2016
7:41 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390

FLH Village Wake and Bake > ABK  Wake and Bake.

Agreed, I'd def assume the FLH wake and bake (every morning mind you) would be more poppin'!  haha

I hope someone is on picture taking duty this year of you all and the village.  I'd luv to be there with you guys.....one fuckin year!

Whoop Whoop djscrubb :

bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 10, 2016
11:31 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Carnivalkilla44 said
Ya, Lotus goes till about 430 according to the timeline. I don't see ABK's thing starting till 5. I'd be for it if it was just some blazing with killa and a wake and bake, but come 5AM, my ears are done listening to live music.

Reminds me of 2010 when hed pe was on at like 6AM. There's no need for that shit imo.  

2010's timeline was outta control because they tried to get too many main stream main stage acts that delayed shit irreversably.  Busta Rhymes made me have to wait till 7am to see Big B.  He was confused as fuck that people were even still awake to see him granted it was only about twenty of us or so.  

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

June 12, 2016
7:05 am
Bostin
Bostin
Members
Forum Posts: 434

The native world performers will be doing sets during this. Tunnel Runner F Dux, Bake Lo... YUG... Whoever else. Killa might do some songs. I'm gonna wonder down and try to catch and film my big homie F Dux then go pass out probably.. Unless I hear chatter of ABK songs.. Gonna be coming down from a trip from the WOTH set...

youtube.com/c/bostinmckickass

June 12, 2016
7:09 am
Bostin
Bostin
Members
Forum Posts: 434

phreakcore said
what I don't get about this wake and bake thing is why is it starting at 4 am till 6 am? That ain't a wake and bake. That's more like a "Smoke and Sleep" nightcap. I was thinking like 8am to 10 am. Ain't nothing else going on. 4 am on Thursday Lotus is playing anyways. Even the description made it seem it was a morning thing.

1Warrrrriorrrrrs! Come out to plaaaay! Scrape out that bowl and dig deep in your medicine bag, because the Hatchet Warrior himself, Anybody Killa, is inviting you to greet the sunrise with a dawn peace pipe ritual celebrating the Juggalo Tribe! Wake, bake, and enjoy some free breakfast snacks as you invigorate your warrior spirit to the pounding drums and tribal vibrations of Native World artists Bake Lo, F. Dux, Flagrant, Str8jacket, Mr. Y.U.G., and of course, ABK himself. So grab ya tomahawks, wave ’em high, and begin your day in Shangri-leezay with a resounding battle cry: “Fuck yo sleep!

I def agree I thought at first it would be during ABKs seminar.

In 2011 that Drive By never been this high before wake n bake party was suppose to be at 11 but im pretty sure it didnt happen until 1. That was cool. But it is a smoke out before bed party for me no doubt.

Maybe they did put it there because they know everyone will be coming down from tripping for the Wizard of the hood set?

youtube.com/c/bostinmckickass

June 17, 2016
3:52 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

phreakcore said
what I don't get about this wake and bake thing is why is it starting at 4 am till 6 am? That ain't a wake and bake. That's more like a "Smoke and Sleep" nightcap. 

Like others have kind of pointed out, that shit isn't happening till closer to 5 or 6. This might be the only instance of them being aware of how off the times are at the Gathering. 

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

phreakcore
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
31 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Jeffreynaigh, cannabis edibles, PatrickAvaix, PeterCak, Rolanddaurl

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845