April 27, 2024
109 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
amb?
July 13, 2012
3:21 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

lol

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 13, 2012
3:38 pm
Mykal86
Members
Forum Posts: 358

I was at the GOTJ 2005 where the voting coin thing happened....I didn't like PLC or AMB so I gave my coin to some other juggalo. When AMB were announced the crowd booed and threw shit. The underground psychos contest was a mistake....I think ABK and Esham bouncing right after was a red flag.

July 13, 2012
4:21 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

The underground psychos contest was a mistake….

i agree, but mainly just cuz it didnt work out that great.

speaking personally, i think itd been better if, instead of a contest, they just called it free publicity for 30 artists, then laid back on it to see what happened.  after the market of opinion sorts out, say in a year,  there might have been more of a general consensus on who to sign.

or not, who can say...

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 13, 2012
4:42 pm
King Lucem Ferre
Lucem Ferre
Guests

Abk is probably my least favorite person on psy. His first two Psy albums were pretty good, nothing amazing, but pretty good. When he left psy his shit sucked. Mudface was alright, it had some good songs but his verses sounded half assed. Medicine Bag was pretty fresh, I think it was a huge step up from Mudface.

I like Boondox, Harvest was great, Punkin' Hed was great, Krimson Creek was complete genius, but South of Hell was disappointing. Every thing Boondox releases on a Dj Clay Mixtape is awesome. Boondox is a great singer though, and as for people hating on him for being from a rural area, you must be forgetting how many songs ICP uses with a southern rock instrumental.

For Amb, I've heard everything they released up to God's Hand, not counting the Canonize Mixtape. They have had a rare few songs that were good, Unforgiven Forest was just trash, until their first psy release. Blood In, Blood Out had some fresh songs on there but God's Hand was completely awesome. They might be complete dicks, but God's Hand was still a dope ass album. I don't like how the music video to Redrum Where I'm From kinda promotes the idea that juggalos are a gang though.

July 13, 2012
5:14 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Lucem, I think theres more than just AMB's music video that gives the idea of juggalos being a gang. Even some juggalos themselves promote the idea. If these juggalos are in a gang, that's on them. I wouldn't wanna be involved with that rep though, I'm more nerdy than thuggish.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
53 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

HaroldSah, JerryHew, GeraldFot, JeffreyRem, RichardUnsok

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845