April 28, 2024
54 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
amb?
July 11, 2012
3:20 pm
Jonathan
Jonathan
Members
Forum Posts: 18
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Will amb be at the gathering... I never got the scoop on all that

July 11, 2012
3:46 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

can't stop them, if they buy a ticket.

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 11, 2012
4:42 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

most likely theyve been performing for the past 6 or 7 yrs 

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 11, 2012
5:08 pm
RazaorBlade666
RazaorBlade666
Members

lol they don't even have their own fanbase

They are in rap business for almost 10 years, been in big record label (PSY, but still better distribution than others) and still nobody care about their music. It suck to be them wink

July 11, 2012
7:15 pm
Dako017
Members
Forum Posts: 29

Axe murder boyz for life. It always perplexes me the abount of hate they get. They are so goddamn talented. I saw the first show they did when they left hatchet house and all the juggalos were fucking dead in the audience. Not really hating, just using ambs set as a break. Everyone was absolutely still, except me. I was the only one who finished choruses when they break,there was space all around me because i kept hitting people and my energy lasted for their entire set. I was the only one who seemed to be enjoying the show. At the end of the set otis gave me his axe chain. Regardless of that experience AMB is part of my juggalo family.

July 11, 2012
7:22 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

thats a mad fresh story yo yeah amb are very dope & talented i got all their shit 

July 11, 2012
9:01 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

they are so goddamn talented ? seriously ? get the fuk outta here otis ! even the 303 hates on them !

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 11, 2012
9:15 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

lol i guess some of the 303 doesnt have good taste then

July 11, 2012
9:24 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Diet Twiztid, and I kinda don't wanna be hearing how this one dude is always talking about fucking my moms pussy . Not that I'm butt hurt over it, its just, AMB is corny.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 12, 2012
1:29 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

Not a fan. At all.

July 12, 2012
1:52 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Diet Twiztid

yeah.

caffeine-free.

from the fountain at the gas station.

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 12, 2012
2:12 pm
DESTRUCT
DESTRUCT
Members
Forum Posts: 160

amb is the shit. i fucking hate it when an artist/group leaves psy/HH and lots of people is like "i never liked them" even though some of them did. dont know if that applies to yall on here  obviously but its just something i noticed with amb abk boondox etc. not saying you have to like them, i know a lot of ninjas dont, but if you liked their psy releases dont stop liking those cause they leave. also (unrelated) wasnt they kicked off the label cause otis fucked sugar slam? i think i heard that

July 12, 2012
2:16 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

lol that was just a rumor

i also hated how ninjas were like fuck amb! but then when gods hand impressed them they tried actin like they never hated

July 12, 2012
2:33 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

Unless you heard it from Sugar Slam ... It's prolly not true. I'd say lack of cd sales was more likely.

I never liked AMB, Playaz Lounge Crew was miles ahead of AMB ... AMB just looked the part because they were swagger jacking ICP's thing so hard.

Not one song I would go out of my way to hear.

July 12, 2012
2:59 pm
RazaorBlade666
RazaorBlade666
Members

DESTRUCT said:

amb is the shit. i fucking hate it when an artist/group leaves psy/HH and lots of people is like "i never liked them" even though some of them did. dont know if that applies to yall on here  obviously but its just something i noticed with amb abk boondox etc. not saying you have to like them, i know a lot of ninjas dont, but if you liked their psy releases dont stop liking those cause they leave. also (unrelated) wasnt they kicked off the label cause otis fucked sugar slam? i think i heard that

1) There is no BIG hate on Boondox, people are still begging him to come back! He has a large fanbase, people love his style and gimmick. He never had whack or mediocre album.

No juggalos were asking amb to come back to PSY/HH, What is worse, many people were relieved cuz they didn't liked amb from the begining.

2) ABK was hated not for leaving the label, but making disses towards PSY and ICP with Esham and that other guy (what his name was ? Something on L)

July 12, 2012
3:27 pm
DESTRUCT
DESTRUCT
Members
Forum Posts: 160

RazaorBlade666 said:

1) There is no BIG hate on Boondox, people are still begging him to come back! He has a large fanbase, people love his style and gimmick. He never had whack or mediocre album.

south of hell imo was mediocre but i get your point

July 12, 2012
4:25 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

yeah i agree soh was mediocre & people were bitchin about abk leavin way before that song was released

July 12, 2012
4:52 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

yeah i agree soh was mediocre & people were bitchin about abk leavin way before that song was released

I remember people hating ABK for leaving. They can say there was other reasons .. But that was the main one, he got the Esham treatment after that. I .. On the other hand ... Never liked anything by him, but them adding him over Marz on the lotus cd was like the straw that broke the camels back. His verses were shit compared to Marz, now I get they wanted Marz on off that cd after all that dumb shit went down ... But the ABK shit was still whack.

Only song of his I won't immediately skip by him is Gang related ... And let's be honest .. That's really a Violent J song.

Has AMB played the last few years?? How did I miss that .. Oh right cause I just skip shit I don't like. Seriously though .. I didn't see anyone wearing their shit, or talking about them the last couple I been to. But I skipped the Method Man year though.

July 12, 2012
4:53 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

Boondox is whacker than AMB, and twice on Sunday at the Gathering. Lol .... Fucking rednecks reppin Psy ... What?

July 12, 2012
5:37 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

I would have never thought they signed a dude from the boondocks and shit. I remember when J wrote out his weekly freekly bi-monthly shit he was getting juggalos into him. Didn't really like his music from the beginning. AMB I only paid attention when I had to, stuck up front on the Fuck the Fuck Off tour. I remember people pelting them with shit. And then they were at Oddball wearing facepaint and playing some corny shit, probably their music. I'd rather sit through an intermission with a mariachi band playing on stage with huge ass sombrero's. And ABK I always liked his stuff. When he left Psy, I didn't really care all too much. Psy contracts seem pretty shitty if you're not ICP or Twiztid.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
86 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl, AntonioJox, RonaldThono

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845