April 28, 2024
52 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
amb?
July 12, 2012
6:14 pm
JTJuggalo410
JTJuggalo410
Members
Forum Posts: 47
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I agree with most of you on here amb is whack as boondox had one killer album and the rest were alright and soh sucked and his new shit is whack as well, but abks shit wasnt as dope as his shit with psy, and amb was at the last two gatherings idk bout this aint heard shit.

July 12, 2012
8:51 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

Also let me state .. I have no issues IF Psy actually signs these folks to shitty contracts .. I would hope they do. That's the shitty record business .. Icp had shit contracts with lots of folks before they started slanging and bangin everything out themselves. Even Twiztid ... I'm sure had shit ass contracts for more time they haven't ... But yeah .. When ABK, or boondox or Esham leave the label and complain about money ... I'm like so. That's the record business .. You don't like it .. Put your own shit out, and try TRY TrY to work harder than joe and Joey and paulie and jamie ...

Ask Esham how that's going for him ... And it wasn't going great before he came to Psy either ... Or else he wouldn't have had to come to Psy

July 12, 2012
9:44 pm
Jonathan
Jonathan
Members
Forum Posts: 18

Haters gonna hate boondox is the shit. How did my post stray off amb anyways? I just wanted to know if they would be there. I don't mind there music. Everybody got to do there own thing at some point. It's sink or swim.

July 12, 2012
10:14 pm
Chris
Guests

I like Boondox, dig his flow and his stuff and i think its only a matter of time before he comes back like ABK did

as for amb, i met them a few times pre psychopatchic, and all i will say is that if i ever see either one of them again in person, i will probably fucking kill them. Two of the most disrespectful asshat scumbag motherfuckers i have ever met in my life, and i met dick cheney

July 12, 2012
11:23 pm
murda mitt
murdamitt
Guests

MmmmBrainz said:

Unless you heard it from Sugar Slam ... It's prolly not true. I'd say lack of cd sales was more likely.

I never liked AMB, Playaz Lounge Crew was miles ahead of AMB ... AMB just looked the part because they were swagger jacking ICP's thing so hard.

Not one song I would go out of my way to hear.

I was at the underground psychos show in Detroit when they all performed and they pretty much told PLC welcome to psychopathic there

cuz they blew everyone else away. But their problem was letting juggalos vote at the gathering that had no fuckin clue about any of the

groups...so of course they voted for twiztid looking wannabes with a stale ass name like "axe murder boyz"...thats juggalos for ya.

July 12, 2012
11:24 pm
murda mitt
murdamitt
Guests

my bad with the mis-quoting brainz...im new to this shit

July 12, 2012
11:33 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

i havent heard much of plc but what i did hear didnt impress me at all

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 12, 2012
11:58 pm
Chris
Guests

The Warlock said:

not much for their music, but i kicked it with one of the dudes from PLC at the gathering one year, i cant remember what year, the one that was in pataskala and was a fucking rain shit hole, but i was just talking with him for like 30-45 minutes about random stuff, not once did he mention his group of anything, until the end of the conversation. AMB on the other hand before they were signed would always walk around and shill their shit and suck their own cocks like they were the biggest shit ever

July 13, 2012
12:37 am
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

That was my favorite PLC song from the comp they entered .. I still like it however many years later, they had a good flow and were doing the fast rap thing pretty well back then ... Wonder if they still do music .. I remember trying to buy an album of theirs fromrymesayers ... I think. One of those Minnesota crews anyways ... But never heard back as to when it was coming out. They killed it all three times I seen them at the Gatherings.

I remember Twiztid saying on the contest comments they couldn't wait to work with them.

July 13, 2012
12:48 am
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
July 13, 2012
1:20 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Chris said:

The Warlock said:

not much for their music, but i kicked it with one of the dudes from PLC at the gathering one year, i cant remember what year, the one that was in pataskala and was a fucking rain shit hole, but i was just talking with him for like 30-45 minutes about random stuff, not once did he mention his group of anything, until the end of the conversation. AMB on the other hand before they were signed would always walk around and shill their shit and suck their own cocks like they were the biggest shit ever

lol i dont really know what you mean by "suck their own cocks" but any smart rapper would be tryin to hustle their shit hence the plc dude lettin you know before the conversation ended maybe he was just chillin & not in a marketing mood. if amb stays in that 24/7 thats a very good thing & probably shows why theyve reached their respected positions

July 13, 2012
1:26 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

MmmmBrainz said:

That was my favorite PLC song from the comp they entered .. I still like it however many years later, they had a good flow and were doing the fast rap thing pretty well back then ... Wonder if they still do music .. I remember trying to buy an album of theirs fromrymesayers ... I think. One of those Minnesota crews anyways ... But never heard back as to when it was coming out. They killed it all three times I seen them at the Gatherings.

I remember Twiztid saying on the contest comments they couldn't wait to work with them.

lol i very highly doubt it was rhymesayers last i heard flh said one of the dudes quit rappin to focus on his new passion graphic designing lol so regardless of the music just the fact plc isnt spittin anymore makes it that amb deserved to win based on them actually continuing with doing something with their opportunity which you may not understand but all aspiring rappers would be able see what i mean

July 13, 2012
3:23 am
Chris
Guests

There is a difference between being on the grind and being egotistical cock stains even before anyone gives a shit about you, first time i met those two little crack head amb fucks was a year before they got signed, me and my homie were chilling at our campsite and they came walking by and asked if they could have some of our water, we said yea, they sat down and otis says "so you guys fans?" and my buddy goes "of who?" he says "Of us, you aint never heard of us before?", i was like "nah, who are you are", bonez say "man we the fucking axe murder boyz" my boy laughed and said "so you ripped off a ICP lyric for your group name? how cool" they just kinda got up and slinked away like the pair of rats they are 

July 13, 2012
3:43 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

lol thats kinda a weird way to tell someone you do music but sounds like your homie was way more of a "cock stain" sayin some shit like that i mean if i was in yalls position i wouldve said "fresh haha spit somethin" i mean i could see what youre sayin if they responded like "what! we the muthafuckin amb! the best (juggalo) rappers ever!!" but they didnt idk your hate is pretty unwarranted given the story youve presented 

July 13, 2012
4:06 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

chris' lil story matches every other story ive heard about those guys.  i dont see any reason why he should be on their nuts.  he did more for them than they ever did for him, right?  if i gave a bum some water and he asked if i was a fan of his, i wouldnt be amused, either.  probably demand the water back. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 13, 2012
4:08 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

oh, and, lets face it, axe murder boys is a horribly, stupidly unoriginal name for a juggalo band.  pure pandering. 

July 13, 2012
5:47 am
DESTRUCT
DESTRUCT
Members
Forum Posts: 160

axe murder boys is a stupid name and i never met them so they could be dicks but even if they were id still like their music. mofuckers is always getting pissed about something a rapper says to them so they say they dont like their shit. if you dont like their music say why instead of saying why you dnt like them

July 13, 2012
9:15 am
Joeberg
Guests

I remember Boondox being in Psychopathic Idol too.  They all shit on him then but once they juggalo'd him up a bit he was super fresh.  Anyway, he had some good shit on the Rydas albums but that's about it.

I've yet to hear anyone relate a story about how they met AMB and they were all cool and stuff.  Every account I've seen is that they and their peoples are dicks.  Don't see what it matters though.  They weren't signed based on level of friendliness.  I don't think a whole lot of people paid much attention to that contest though and a couple people have already made the point that AMB had the look/gimmick advantage over PLC and that's probably a big part of why they won.

If they play the Gathering this year it'll probably be on one of the secondary stages or at somebody's campsite.

July 13, 2012
12:38 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

a graff homie of mine said he got to kick it with amb at one of their shows & they were mad cool

July 13, 2012
3:01 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

a graff homie of mine said he got to kick it with amb at one of their shows & they were mad cool

i guess i would call that a half a point in ambs favor. 

by my reckoning, that makes the score about 78 to 1/2.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
49 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Jeremyaleno, PeterElero, VictorphokS, PatrickTOire, FrankIllix

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845