May 6, 2024
59 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
2017 GOTJ date and location
March 14, 2017
10:37 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
121sp_Permalink sp_Print

Guest said    
If I could have outright posted it i would have. I figured some knowledge is better than none. Anyone could figure it out with the information in this thread and Google. Take it or leave it.       

for the record, i wasnt so much slammin you or scottie for sayin shit, as much as tsking at all of us for tryin to perpetuate it, like it wasnt a waste of time from the start.  

for real, though, re-read the thread.  its kiddy as hell.  

shit, odds are still heavily in favor of 'your' site workin out the same as the last thirty.  

nothin to go on but history, and 'jump said'.  mainly history.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 15, 2017
12:21 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
122sp_Permalink sp_Print

Omd you crack me up with your weed professor schtick XD. Love it.

Whoop Whoop Slumerican502 :

scruffy, Old Mr Dangerous
March 15, 2017
3:33 am
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members
Forum Posts: 1470

Long story short Randy gall is hosting the gathering

He doesn't have a secure location yet tho

But from the message boards I've been reading it's either his uncles torture chamber which is surprisingly roomy or some place in the central area

Whoop Whoop JabroniKilla :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
March 15, 2017
8:55 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9043
124sp_Permalink sp_Print

Slumerican502 said
Omd you crack me up with your weed professor schtick XD. Love it.  

Hello, my name is Dr. Greenthumb!

Make sure to get your daily dose of CBD's, students!

So I was arranging my stash last night and found my homies old Sticky Pen.. located a dome and double coil, put some Bruce Banner wax on that bitch and BLAAOOW!! I became immobile. It was like how the Lego people feel when they exit Lego World and are in "reality"... good stuff

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
March 15, 2017
9:28 am
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346
125sp_Permalink sp_Print

Fuck. The "I'm a big deal and am totally in the know, guys. I'm so cool!" mentality seems to be thick on social media regarding the Gathering location. I'd buy Scotty sayin some shit (which he has...kind of) but beyond that, all I'm seein is people posting that it's in Oklahoma this year. No sources of course. Just a shitload of randos sayin they know.

The best I've seen anyone offer regarding actual fucking proof is that some of the posts are getting deleted from various Gathering groups on facebook. Another way of saying that is that people are spamming "Oklahoma" and their spam is getting deleted. 

So there. This mystery place that supposedly "leaked" is Oklahoma if you hadn't seen it yet and there's zero evidence provided. Maybe some people on here have different info but I doubt it. 

March 15, 2017
10:18 am
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

I have legit sources but that doesn't mean I can share them with you. I have zero motivation to "prove" anything to you. Cool your jets and wait for the Juggalo Show I guess, right? Not a big deal. 

March 15, 2017
10:22 am
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845
127sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sorry.  I really don't mean to be that guy.  I'm personally extremely excited about this location though...contracts pending as of Monday morning.

March 15, 2017
10:25 am
Members
Forum Posts: 3424
128sp_Permalink sp_Print

nWgApw7.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Guest :

ScottieD
March 15, 2017
11:06 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Def. in Kansas because it indicates Nebraska with the "N" is above. shots

March 15, 2017
11:57 am
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555
130sp_Permalink sp_Print

Lost Lakes Ampitheatre. 

March 15, 2017
1:41 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

I dunno, Lost Lakes looks nice, but there are alot of close neighbors, including 4 churches, & a school. Im guessing that the whole area is technically in a School Zone with all the enhancements that carries. & No way they are cool with music til dawn. 

March 15, 2017
2:31 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593
132sp_Permalink sp_Print

Guest said

I have legit sources but that doesn't mean I can share them with you.

ya-right

March 15, 2017
4:03 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
133sp_Permalink sp_Print

The map Guest posted that scottie D whooped is the lost lakes amphitheatre. Look it up. Its near texas which explains why scottie would be stoked. Thats the spot. I win.

March 15, 2017
4:19 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
134sp_Permalink sp_Print

MASTERWEEDO said
I dunno, Lost Lakes looks nice, but there are alot of close neighbors, including 4 churches, & a school. Im guessing that the whole area is technically in a School Zone with all the enhancements that carries. & No way they are cool with music til dawn.   

Except I think school is out of session at that time. Just a guess, they may be in session, though. When I was in school (graduated in 1989) from May to late August was Summer Break.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
March 15, 2017
4:40 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405
135sp_Permalink sp_Print

well if that is the place it says its an 800 acre complex. Legend Valley was 120 I believe and that was enough room. We shall see. Even if this is the place and all parties sign on the dotted line who knows what the locals are gonna think and how they are gonna react. I don't wanna be a pessimist but look how long it took just to get a VENUE to agree. Locals/Law? another possible hurdle. 

March 15, 2017
4:44 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Psyral Infection said     
Except I think school is out of session at that time. Just a guess, they may be in session, though. When I was in school (graduated in 1989) from May to late August was Summer Break.      

i can tell you that police in my city give no fucks about whether or not school is in session, they apply school zone shit to anything and everything they can.  

get picked off within sight of so much as a bus stop, youre in a school zone.  betcha.  

[quote edit]  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 15, 2017
4:52 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8178
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
137sp_Permalink sp_Print

Psyral Infection said

If you are right and it is Oklahoma, then that would be awesome. Saves me over a day of driving time compared to previous Gatherings.

Maybe being that close we can get @nyro to go.  

I'll get the rope.

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

March 15, 2017
5:17 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9043
138sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said

Psyral Infection said     

i can tell you that police in my city give no fucks about whether or not school is in session, they apply school zone shit to anything and everything they can.  

get picked off within sight of so much as a bus stop, youre in a school zone.  betcha.  

[quote edit]    

I was early picking up my girl from her workout, circa 2003... my Mitsubishi had Dark Lotus, Twiztid and ICP stickers and decals. This cop kept circling me in the parking lot. When my gal came out, she got in and I drove home. Tried to. The cop immediately pulled out and pulled me over. Gave me a ticket for going 27 in a 20 mph School Zone. 

When I went to pay the ticket, the judge dropped it, saying I shouldn't have gotten a ticket during the summer when school was out. Still had to pay a $55 court surcharge, so fuck me, I spose.

March 15, 2017
5:31 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Speeding in a School Zone when school isnt in session is different than being within so many feet of the property and having contraband. Also, it has 4 churches bordering it, the school belongs to a church.

It is illegal in Oklahoma to possess controlled dangerous substances (CDS) without a valid medical prescription. Penalties vary according to the type of CDS involved in the violation. (LINK)

Schedule I or II CDS

Penalties for a first offense include a fine of up to $5,000, at least two (and up five) years in prison, or both. Second and subsequent offenses incur a fine of up to $10,000, at least four (and up to 20) years in prison, or both. (63 Okl. Stat. Ann. § 2-402(B)(1).)

Schedule III, IV or V CDS

Penalties for a first offense include a fine of up to $1,000, up to one year in jail, or both. Second and subsequent offenses incur a fine of up to $5,000, at least two (and up to ten) years in prison, or both. (63 Okl. Stat. Ann. § 2-402(B)(2).)

Purchase or Possession Near a School

Buying or possessing CDS on or within 2,000 feet of a school, public park or recreation area, or in the presence of a child under 12 years old incurs twice the fine, prison time, or both applicable to the underlying offense (as described above). Second and subsequent offenses incur up to three times the applicable prison time, an additional fine of up to $10,000, or both. (63 Okl. Stat. Ann. § 2-402(C).)

March 15, 2017
5:40 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
140sp_Permalink sp_Print

MASTERWEEDO said
Speeding in a School Zone when school isnt in session is different than being within so many feet of the property and having contraband. Also, it has 4 churches bordering it, the school belongs to a church.

It is illegal in Oklahoma to possess controlled dangerous substances (CDS) without a valid medical prescription. Penalties vary according to the type of CDS involved in the violation. (LINK)

Schedule I or II CDS

Penalties for a first offense include a fine of up to $5,000, at least two (and up five) years in prison, or both. Second and subsequent offenses incur a fine of up to $10,000, at least four (and up to 20) years in prison, or both. (63 Okl. Stat. Ann. § 2-402(B)(1).)

Schedule III, IV or V CDS

Penalties for a first offense include a fine of up to $1,000, up to one year in jail, or both. Second and subsequent offenses incur a fine of up to $5,000, at least two (and up to ten) years in prison, or both. (63 Okl. Stat. Ann. § 2-402(B)(2).)

Purchase or Possession Near a School

Buying or possessing CDS on or within 2,000 feet of a school, public park or recreation area, or in the presence of a child under 12 years old incurs twice the fine, prison time, or both applicable to the underlying offense (as described above). Second and subsequent offenses incur up to three times the applicable prison time, an additional fine of up to $10,000, or both. (63 Okl. Stat. Ann. § 2-402(C).)

Too bad this is at the bottom of their priority list at this point. 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: krunk, JiffyLong
27 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

TerryNog, Thomasved, koxgofd, CarltonLap, Claudemak

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845