April 28, 2024
89 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
2017 GOTJ date and location
March 13, 2017
2:27 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

This isn't factual at all but I will say it anyway: It's in Texas!

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
March 13, 2017
2:47 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593

I bet the Canadian Juggalo Weekend has a better line-up this year than the Gathering in the US does.

We get 2 nights of ICP, ICE T, ONYX, 2 LIVE CREW, SWOLLEN MEMBERS' reunion, 2 days of JCW, circus performers, and a shit ton of other acts, including the rest of the PSY roster.

Most summer fests are booking their talent now, GOTJ '17 is gonna get all the sloppy seconds and leftovers.

cig

March 13, 2017
3:25 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

Miklo Velka said
I bet the Canadian Juggalo Weekend has a better line-up this year than the Gathering in the US does.

We get 2 nights of ICP, ICE T, ONYX, 2 LIVE CREW, SWOLLEN MEMBERS' reunion, 2 days of JCW, circus performers, and a shit ton of other acts, including the rest of the PSY roster.

Most summer fests are booking their talent now, GOTJ '17 is gonna get all the sloppy seconds and leftovers.

cig  

The schedule on Canadian Juggalo Weekend's site says "12:00AM CLOSED" for both nights. GOTJ firework guerrilla warfare doesn't even begin until around 3:00 a.m., but I'm sure ur autograph lines and swag booths are the shit, eh? And there's extra poutine in it for u if you keep Ice T on ur side of the border.

Whoop Whoop krunk :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, ScottieD
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

March 13, 2017
3:37 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members

krunkazphuk said

The schedule on Canadian Juggalo Weekend's site says "12:00AM CLOSED" for both nights. GOTJ firework guerrilla warfare doesn't even begin until around 3:00 a.m., but I'm sure ur autograph lines and swag booths are the shit, eh? And there's extra poutine in it for u if you keep Ice T on ur side of the border.   

Guess you missed the part where it provides the ticket link for the official afterparty...?

Plus Calgary is a party town, there's a million places we can go...?

I'm crashing at my homie's pad, which is 5 minutes from the venue. He says the arena area is massive, they must be expecting hella ninjas to show up.

Put my Calgary weed order in last night, flyin in from Toronto on the friday morning, when shit starts crackin'.

Wonder who they'll put in Blahzay's spot that afternoon...

cig

March 13, 2017
3:44 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

phreakcore said
Well MN is mid west. Dunno why I didn't know that. Still think it might be AR or KY. Both are labeled SE region but border the Midwest. 

FuckHerRightInThePussy said 

Pensylvania is midwest to those with no sense of direction or intelligence(or those people trolling you like guest)

Wait. Now I'm trolling. Lookin like a Kardashian.  

At first I thought he was trolling but he seems confident on the location. Maybe I just don't understand the whole "trolling" meaning. And PA is definitely not mid west or even debatable. I been to Montage Mountain for Tattoo the Earth tour. It's just an amphitheater with a parking and no camping. This was in 2000 though and that's the convert venue not the nearby ski resort that has the waterpark. Still though if it was in NE Pennsylvania that's like only like 2 hours from me. Wouldn't that be something   

People in PA consider themselves apart of the midwest

March 13, 2017
4:03 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

I have a source that told me this location but I cannot give my source, the location, or tell you why I cannot give my source or the location and if you so much as ask me why that is I'll just laugh you off and ignore any further probing, thank you very much Just speculation but I'm going to say Idaho. Or at least they're going to announce that it's in Idaho on Thursday and it'll probably be near the middle or end of August. Then in late June or early July the location will switch to Legend Valley again. 

@maryonette Is sayin TX. 

Anyone want to wager anything on the location? I'm fine with a Gentleman's Bet but maybe winner gets a FLH charm or everyone in the village has to buy them a stoner bowl or something? Or cash. Cash is always an option. We have four days to decide if you're interested. 

March 13, 2017
4:05 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

Actually, It's southwestern plains of the great northern eastern americano penninsula outer banks.  That's where we rep.

Whoop Whoop FuckHerRightInThePussy :

Psyral, phreakcore
March 13, 2017
4:09 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members

Miklo Velka said

Guess you missed the part where it provides the ticket link for the official afterparty...?

It's a trap!

Trap.gifImage Enlarger

March 13, 2017
5:04 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

Maybe in Pennsyltucky er some shit where they say "yins" they might. Although I am no PA expert. I just moved here in 2015 from NJ but I'm like 2 hours from the Atlantic ocean so I have never heard of anyone considering us Midwest. And then there is that map

Pennsyltucky.pngImage Enlarger

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsyltucky#/media/File:Pennsyltucky.png

All the white is considered Pennsyltucky

Miklo Velka said

Plus Calgary is a party town, there's a million places we can go...?

I'm crashing at my homie's pad, which is 5 minutes from the venue. He says the arena area is massive, they must be expecting hella ninjas to show up.

Put my Calgary weed order in last night, flyin in from Toronto on the friday morning, when shit starts crackin'.

Wonder who they'll put in Blahzay's spot that afternoon...

cig  

Nothin like a gathering though. Its just the experience of it all. Music all night long, not having to drive or go anywhere else to party...the list goes on. Don't get me wrong I would love to hit up a Juggalo Weekend or something like that. I love traveling and staying in hotels and going that route but its just a different vibe when the whole thing is like its own little world and everything is right there.  

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
March 13, 2017
5:18 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

I contacted the venue in an attempt to verify the dates. Their exact response was: "We don't have the dates yet. Nothing is written in stone."

Uh-oh. 

The word "yet" is encouraging. The word "nothing".... not so much. Hopefully they get this nailed down by Thursday. It looks like there are a few details yet to be ironed out. Fingers crossed. 

March 13, 2017
5:27 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

@phreakcore @FuckHerRightInThePussy over in the pittsburgh side, the meth heads and hillbillies consider it the midwest, but thats just the ones i met or sold weed to when i was younger. PA is a big state, it would take me longer to get to philly then buffalo newyork, so being on that side of the state id assume its different.

March 13, 2017
5:34 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424
March 13, 2017
5:35 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members

phreakcore said 

Nothin like a gathering though

I've made the pilgramage, bro.

I attended the best Gathering of all time in 2011 at Cave-in-Rock.

It will never be the same now that the Family era is over.

cig

March 13, 2017
5:38 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members

Guest said
I contacted the venue in an attempt to verify the dates. Their exact response was: "We don't have the dates yet. Nothing is written in stone."

Uh-oh. 

The word "yet" is encouraging. The word "nothing".... not so much. Hopefully they get this nailed down by Thursday. It looks like there are a few details yet to be ironed out. Fingers crossed.   

I'm sure they will say something on the show about the gathering. That something could be "blah blah blah something soon this day on this hour..." Sooo if they don't drop the location on the show, will you? 

CellE2057 said
 Then in late June or early July the location will switch to Legend Valley again. 

@maryonette Is sayin TX. 

Anyone want to wager anything on the location? I'm fine with a Gentleman's Bet but maybe winner gets a FLH charm or everyone in the village has to buy them a stoner bowl or something? Or cash. Cash is always an option. We have four days to decide if you're interested.   

Imma say Arkansas based off of what @guest is saying. I'm in for whatever the the bet may be like 5 or 10 dollars to bet. Winner wins the pot...or winner wins POT HA! batman

and if I can't make it to the gathering for whatever reason I'll pay pal the loot. 

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
March 13, 2017
6:10 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

phreakcore said 

... Imma say Arkansas based off of what @guest is saying. I'm in for whatever the the bet may be like 5 or 10 dollars to bet. Winner wins the pot...or winner wins POT HA! ...

So what happens if multiple people pick the same state? Like this:

krunkazphuk said
I'm guessing somewhere in Arkansas. We will see.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
March 13, 2017
6:28 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members

Psyral Infection said

phreakcore said 
... Imma say Arkansas based off of what @guest is saying. I'm in for whatever the the bet may be like 5 or 10 dollars to bet. Winner wins the pot...or winner wins POT HA! ...

So what happens if multiple people pick the same state? Like this:

krunkazphuk said
I'm guessing somewhere in Arkansas. We will see.

I'll bow out of the Arkansas guess since krunk did say it first if she wants to get in the action. I'll go with Kentucky as my alternate

March 13, 2017
6:48 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

I'm going to go with the location will be: Right in the pussy.

Whoop Whoop FuckHerRightInThePussy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
March 13, 2017
7:03 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

I would lose my shit if it came here. At this point im just hoping on it not being on the west coast. Anywhere over here and im 100% this year.

March 13, 2017
8:27 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members

phreakcore said

I'll bow out of the Arkansas guess since krunk did say it first if she wants to get in the action. I'll go with Kentucky as my alternate  

Arkansas is all yours, @phreakcore

March 13, 2017
8:36 pm
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members
Forum Posts: 277

The winner that guesses the location correctly will receive a fat dab courtesy of me and Hope. Villagers should keep in mind that the rest of their day will be spoken for at that point. Just ask OCJ

Whoop Whoop Skratchie :

juggalos4life
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
70 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl, AntonioJox, RonaldThono

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845