April 28, 2024
88 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
Hatchetman
Hallowicked 2017
October 29, 2017
8:35 pm
backstabber
backstabber
Members
Forum Posts: 147
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Check out the Faygo Factory, and go to any major grocery store, and look at all the flavors of Faygo!

October 30, 2017
11:06 am
sazarah
sazarah
Members
Forum Posts: 47
102sp_Permalink sp_Print

Got to detroit! Having breakfast with Maddie.... (She says HI) Lookin forward to frightfest and hallowicked!!! Can't wait, I love adventuring! See all you soon!!! 

Whoop Whoop sazarah :

scruffy, Francis6, Chuckieboy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
October 30, 2017
7:13 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346
103sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ypsi the Fool said

Does PSY really think juggalos have that bad of a short term memory loss that people wont remember that Zug Izland put that "Brick in the Wall" cover out back in like 2006?? 😶  

Yes, they do think that. Mainly because it's true for a large portion of us. 

October 30, 2017
7:34 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

CellE2057 said    
Yes, they do think that. Mainly because it's true for a large portion of us.      

i didnt remember that. 

course, what i remember about zug izland couldnt fill a thimble.  

also, i cant come up with any circumstance in human life where eleven years counts as 'short-term'.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

October 31, 2017
7:24 am
TheRevWells
TheRevWells
Members
Forum Posts: 496

backstabber said
Check out the Faygo Factory, and go to any major grocery store, and look at all the flavors of Faygo!  

one flavor to stay away from is Cotton Candy.  now, you would think that during the track Cotton Candy, that ICP would throw these out to the crowd, the Cotton Candy flavor, but they dont.  would be cool though if you ask me

Image Enlarger

While cotton candy doesnt get wet until its in your mouth, this cotton candy is something to never put in your mouth.  you have been warned

Runnin' Out Of Time / Looking For The Light / Something Isnt Right / The Devil's Grip Is Tight / Cause I'm Runnin' Out Of Time / Leave It All Behind / If My Soul Was On The Line / Can My Body Hide / From The Devil Inside

November 1, 2017
2:28 am
Francis6
Francis6
Members
Forum Posts: 37
106sp_Permalink sp_Print

Did the afterparty get canceled?

November 1, 2017
8:44 am
TheRevWells
TheRevWells
Members
Forum Posts: 496
107sp_Permalink sp_Print

fucking concerts.....how do they work?

Whoop Whoop TheRevWells :

Francis6

Runnin' Out Of Time / Looking For The Light / Something Isnt Right / The Devil's Grip Is Tight / Cause I'm Runnin' Out Of Time / Leave It All Behind / If My Soul Was On The Line / Can My Body Hide / From The Devil Inside

November 1, 2017
9:15 am
Francis6
Francis6
Members
108sp_Permalink sp_Print

TheRevWells said
fucking concerts.....how do they work?  

Fucking timelines... how do they work?

I’ve never walked out of a concert but I considered it last night after waiting over an hour for ICP to hit the stage.

November 1, 2017
1:22 pm
Makaveli
Members
Forum Posts: 122
109sp_Permalink sp_Print

So a couple things, first no one's got a review of the show yet or at least ICP's set? Curious to hear what stuff they played.

Also is there no actual hallowicked single this year, that album is instead of it? I'm sure for most people a full album's worth is a nice surprise and better, but honestly I only cared about the ICP hallowicked track, so only getting 1 song with J on it, no shaggy is a bit disappointing to me. Just wanted the usual ICP hallowicked song, if they wanted to throw in other shit as a bonus, cool but I at least wanted that song which doesn't seem to be here this year. 

November 1, 2017
6:19 pm
greaseman
greaseman
Members
Forum Posts: 79
110sp_Permalink sp_Print

Makaveli said
 So a couple things, first no one's got a review of the show yet or at least ICP's set? Curious to hear what stuff they played.

Also is there no actual hallowicked single this year, that album is instead of it? I'm sure for most people a full album's worth is a nice surprise and better, but honestly I only cared about the ICP hallowicked track, so only getting 1 song with J on it, no shaggy is a bit disappointing to me. Just wanted the usual ICP hallowicked song, if they wanted to throw in other shit as a bonus, cool but I at least wanted that song which doesn't seem to be here this year.   

Well here's the setlist. Not my pic, I saw it on FB earlier today so don't massacre me for the potato quality. Screenshot_20171101-185412.pngImage Enlarger

November 1, 2017
7:41 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
111sp_Permalink sp_Print

They ended with  Underground Baby? Get the fuck outta here. That's dope.

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

CellE2057
November 2, 2017
2:31 pm
Chevy2Dope
Members
Forum Posts: 888
112sp_Permalink sp_Print

Carnivalkilla44 said
They ended with  Underground Baby? Get the fuck outta here. That's dope.  

yeah that's pretty sweet. I can't read what some of those songs are on that setlist but oh well. I wonder how Vanilla Ice was and the overall event. 

November 2, 2017
4:51 pm
greaseman
greaseman
Members
Forum Posts: 79
113sp_Permalink sp_Print

Chevy2Dope said

yeah that's pretty sweet. I can't read what some of those songs are on that setlist but oh well. I wonder how Vanilla Ice was and the overall event.   

Intro, Dead Pumpkins, Hokus Pokus, Chicken Huntin', Halloween on Military Street, My Axe, Halls of Illusion, Fuck The World, Under the Moon, Faygo Break, Falling Apart, Bitches, Crooked Preacher Killas, Tilt a Whirl, The Neden Game, Boogie Woogie Wu, Mr. Rotten Treats, Faygo Break, Yellow Bus, Let's Go, Assassins, Cemetery Girl, Sleep Walker, Toy Box, Killing Fields, Hellalujah, Dead Body Man, FFF reveal, Real Underground.

TL;DR: devastating ass setlist for sure.

Whoop Whoop greaseman :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
November 2, 2017
10:01 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
114sp_Permalink sp_Print

Chevy2Dope said

Vanilla ice was fr3sh, especially since he painted his face.

As for the overall event part, it was a perfect setup, aside from the way they let people into the venue when it opened and that psychopathic needs to put a limit on merch...atleast 2 dudes walked out with 2 boxes of shirts, each...i really dislike those who buy bulk, only to sell online and give those who made the trip there the bone...my options for shirts were 5xl or small on the ones i wanted, that which was the majority of shirts

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

greaseman, B Ward
November 3, 2017
6:27 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
115sp_Permalink sp_Print

That was kind of messed up, seen on ebay last night ninjas were selling the free disk starting at $25, one dude selling a shirt. Anyone see whats going on over at the museum, i dont remember the link?

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

November 3, 2017
10:47 am
Francis6
Francis6
Members
116sp_Permalink sp_Print

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

Vanilla ice was fr3sh, especially since he painted his face.

As for the overall event part, it was a perfect setup, aside from the way they let people into the venue when it opened and that psychopathic needs to put a limit on merch...atleast 2 dudes walked out with 2 boxes of shirts, each...i really dislike those who buy bulk, only to sell online and give those who made the trip there the bone...my options for shirts were 5xl or small on the ones i wanted, that which was the majority of shirts  

Pretty much this, Vanilla Ice was live as hell.. Never had a chance to see him and was blown away.. Kinda bummed Esham didn't have any merch set up.. Speaking of merch I want to Co-sign that PSY needs to reevaluate how they handle the merch booth. The first 4 people in line walked in and damn near cleared all the good sizes.. I was one of the first 20 people in and there is no reason sizes where completely cleared out by the time I got up there. 

I think having everyone line up instead of mobbing up and limiting things like 1 of each size would work out, and if you want/need more sorry ninja back of the line. Some of those people with the boxes of shit where weaseling their way back into the mob and passing money off to people to buy more stuff like maybe someone said something to them. Either way PSY is gonne make their money so making it easier for everyone to get what they want will be a win-win for everybody.

Whoop Whoop Francis6 :

Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
67 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl, AntonioJox, RonaldThono

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845