April 28, 2024
83 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
Hatchetman
Hallowicked 2017
September 28, 2017
7:18 pm
Karacalla
Members
Forum Posts: 1561
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Drunkalo said
What happens at a hallowicked that doesnt happen at a normal clown show? Anything spectacular that im missing? Its either this or one of the milenko shows. Middle of the week kinda sucks tho.  

They play a unique set list.

Its Halloween.

Unveiling of a jokers card.

Hollowicked 2017 single issued out.

IMG_20180711_234840.jpg

September 28, 2017
8:05 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

Ok, the mrs. has had enough of concerts for a bit. After a concert, the gathering, and the march this year. Is hallowicked worth another LONG conversation of finances, responsibilities, and days off to attend? I love this family, the juggalo family and every opportunity i get to spend with everyone of you but its not reasonable for everyone to attend everything, yeah?

@Chuckieboy if we dont make it to this one brother, well make it to the next one! Your near cleveland yah? Thought i read something along those lines somewhere.

@*EveryNameOnThaGotjForsakenList* is it worth it?

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

September 28, 2017
9:12 pm
randy gall
randy gall
Members
Forum Posts: 1285

I will be there but i need a date  fOr it. any woman out there i will put out on the first date maN I swear

Noah Fence is a RACIST piece of shit and so are you if you support him. No excuses.

September 28, 2017
11:23 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

Not really, just drive stupid distances to shows cause I love those few hours lol

September 29, 2017
7:20 pm
Chevy2Dope
Members
Forum Posts: 888

I hope the new single is dope. I haven't cared for the last 2 years Young Wicked produced shit. Last year's, "Who U Know" is ok but just not up my alley. I actually really liked "Red Moon Howl" from 2014. The beat, chorus, and the ending guitar solo are all the bomb for a Halloween single. Maybe the verses could have been a little better, but, still enjoyable. Another "recent" classic was "Scary Kidz". 

September 30, 2017
4:42 am
BC313
BC313
Members
Forum Posts: 209

Yeah they're due another good hallowicked song. back in the 90's it was every year. nowadays its every 4 years or so.

Whoop Whoop BC313 :

Chevy2Dope
September 30, 2017
8:11 am
Chevy2Dope
Members

BC313 said
Yeah they're due another good hallowicked song. back in the 90's it was every year. nowadays its every 4 years or so.  

Agreed. I basically took a hiatus from ICP/Psychopathic from about 2004 until 2013 or so and then I came back to it. So of course I ended up catching up on all the stuff I missed. I was disappointed with most Hallowicked singles during that time-frame when I checked them out because it used to always be reliably awesome, but a few of those in there are pretty lame. If they busted out something in the caliber of the song Phantoms, I'd bust a serious nut. 

October 1, 2017
8:01 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390

I always thought 'Haunted by the Devil' was sick Hallowicked song, here recently.  When that originally came out (2015 I think), I bumped the fuck outta that joint.

October 1, 2017
8:11 am
Chevy2Dope
Members

djscrubb said
I always thought 'Haunted by the Devil' was sick Hallowicked song, here recently.  When that originally came out (2015 I think), I bumped the fuck outta that joint.  

To me, it starts off promising but quickly devolves into the usual YW sound that I was completely worn out on at the time. J sounds pretty dope on it though and I think I'd like it better if J sang the chorus instead of YW. So overall it's not bad but just didn't do it for me which more or less sums up most of my feelings about when YW produced ICP. I could care less about ICP's beef with him, my opinion on him has been the same since well before that and I never cared for his shit aside from a few tracks here and there. 

Whoop Whoop Chevy2Dope :

Chuckieboy, BC313
October 1, 2017
10:29 am
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

Chevy2Dope said
I hope the new single is dope. I haven't cared for the last 2 years Young Wicked produced shit. Last year's, "Who U Know" is ok but just not up my alley. I actually really liked "Red Moon Howl" from 2014. The beat, chorus, and the ending guitar solo are all the bomb for a Halloween single. Maybe the verses could have been a little better, but, still enjoyable. Another "recent" classic was "Scary Kidz".   

Fuck, I forgot all about Scary Kidz. Yeah, that one is a keeper.

I can't help but think that some of the Hallowicked singles from recent years will get rediscovered fifteen years from now, put on a forgotten freshness and people will flip out over how fuckin awesome they are even though we're hearin the same songs now and thinking they're stale. Some of ICP's music needs to marinate for a year or so to get really nice and sweet. 

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Carnivalkilla44
October 2, 2017
8:12 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

I've slowing been buying the back catalog of Hallowicked singles off ebay about once a year. Only have 2-3 so far. Usually can get them for $5-7. About time I treat myself to another one.

October 2, 2017
8:35 am
BC313
BC313
Members

CellE2057 said

Fuck, I forgot all about Scary Kidz. Yeah, that one is a keeper.

I can't help but think that some of the Hallowicked singles from recent years will get rediscovered fifteen years from now, put on a forgotten freshness and people will flip out over how fuckin awesome they are even though we're hearin the same songs now and thinking they're stale. Some of ICP's music needs to marinate for a year or so to get really nice and sweet.   

I fucking hope not lol. Imagine in 15 years how bad ICP's music would have to be if "Blood RedRum" or "Amber Alert" were suddenly considered great.

October 2, 2017
8:42 am
BC313
BC313
Members

Chevy2Dope said

To me, it starts off promising but quickly devolves into the usual YW sound that I was completely worn out on at the time. J sounds pretty dope on it though and I think I'd like it better if J sang the chorus instead of YW. So overall it's not bad but just didn't do it for me which more or less sums up most of my feelings about when YW produced ICP. I could care less about ICP's beef with him, my opinion on him has been the same since well before that and I never cared for his shit aside from a few tracks here and there.   

This is one of the reasons i'm happy Young Wicked did what he did.  His voice on ICP's songs all of the time was starting to get REALLY annoying. I'm actually kinda shocked that he didnt have any self awareness at all to the fact that people might get annoyed by it. Either way it doesnt matter now because he's gone and J can sing the hooks now, like his awesome hook on Black Blizzard.

October 2, 2017
9:25 am
Chevy2Dope
Members

BC313 said

I fucking hope not lol. Imagine in 15 years how bad ICP's music would have to be if "Blood RedRum" or "Amber Alert" were suddenly considered great.  

I actually do like Blood Red Rum. It's definitely weird as fuck but delightfully so. 

October 2, 2017
9:38 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

amber alert is great.  and was when it was new.  

just aint very hallowickedy.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

October 2, 2017
10:40 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

MUSIC.jpegImage Enlarger

YouTube Video 20th Anniversary Hallowicked Collection by Insane Clown Posse [Full Album] 

YouTube Video Insane Clown Posse - "Haunted By The Devil" [2015 Hallowicked Single] 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML2MM-wTCos

YouTube Video Insane Clown Posse - Who U Know? (Hallowicked 2016) 

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

October 2, 2017
10:53 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

"Who U Know" was one of the best in the past 10yrs imo.

October 2, 2017
11:44 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390

I actually really like YW singing on Haunted by the Devil hook.  Shits mad fresh to me..  

Who U Know, is just meh to me.  Well, its actually just be beat I don't like, someone just loaded up some trap drum loops and called it a day.  Zero effort on that one.  ICP sounds much better with layers to the music.

October 2, 2017
4:52 pm
Ypsi the Fool
Ypsi the Fool
Members
Forum Posts: 28

Maybe this year's Hallowicked will be a metaphor since its 10/2/17 and we don't know shit about it yet!  J will pop up on Psychopathic TV like:

"Hallowicked this year is located deep inside each and everyone of our hearts ninjas, gnomesayin?" 

Whoop Whoop Ypsi the Fool :

TheLiterateJuggalo
October 3, 2017
3:16 pm
TheLiterateJuggalo
TheLiterateJuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 2

Ypsi the Fool said
Maybe this year's Hallowicked will be a metaphor since its 10/2/17 and we don't know shit about it yet!  J will pop up on Psychopathic TV like:

"Hallowicked this year is located deep inside each and everyone of our hearts ninjas, gnomesayin?"   

"Need each and every ninja out there to reach down deep... and be their Hallowickedest"

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
52 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl, AntonioJox, RonaldThono

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845