March 29, 2024
73 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Related Related Topics Hatchetman
Confirmed Gathering 2013 Acts
January 22, 2013
8:17 pm
Chainz
Chainz
Members
Forum Posts: 123
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Erriot419 said:

WOW juggalos and jugglerettes this is the full listing for the gathering 2013.

Little Wayne

Awesome Dre.

Mario

Soulja Boy

John Cena

Barry Manalow (super fresh)

Ke$ha

Toni Braxton

Cold187em

Colin Powel is hosting the seminars

over 100 underground acts (but when you do the math....if you can, it's actually like 40)

and this years super fresh special guest is........tech n9ne and kottonmouth kings

have fun getting your shit stole and being annoyed by fake people who are methed out or just like taking pictures of us so they can post it on blogs

LO LUV YALL yell

Pfft, I would totally check Barry Manilow out......

February 1, 2013
12:17 pm
DIAMONDS17
DIAMONDS17
Members
Forum Posts: 180

WTF?  I'm still shocked that fucking Kesha and Soulja Boy are gonna be there.  I can predict how this one is gonna turn out.  Same as every mainstream act has gotta treated.  Can't wait.  I think one of the best was Kurupt....I love how he tried to get gangsta with the juggalos......really? Your gonna try and get ghetto with almost 10,000 juggalos!  Get luck.....laugh And he threw a microphone at some juggalo

February 1, 2013
12:21 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11696

fuck those faggots for booing kurupt.. thats some ho shit… & no that "kesha" list is clearly not real… no wonder why so many cornballs dont got love for cold 187...

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

February 1, 2013
12:53 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

Who is korrupt? If he didn't suck he wouldn't have gotten booed. Its the will of the people.

February 1, 2013
1:02 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

Kurupt is one of the original members of the dogg pound, ran with death row back in the days, way back when 2pac was still alive. Was also in 4 horsemen with canibus, ras kass, and killah priest. I remember when he got boo'ed off, his set wasn't that bad. I just think juggalos didn't really know any of his shit. He acted like a little girl though, throwing his mic at the crowd and stompin off stage. Some people get more mad than others when trash starts flyin their way. Threatening the crowd will just make it worse, everybody knows you can't do shit, and in turn they will throw more shit.

February 1, 2013
1:10 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

too short got booed as well.. both west coast OG's... i guess corny muthafuckas in the midwest aint got love for real hip hop... it has to have a corny facepaint gimmick... smh...

February 1, 2013
1:29 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

That's not true at all. I grew up on Too Short, and was definetly looking forward to seeing him perform. It was stale though, his show was pretty goddamn boring. No hype or real energy. I agree he deserves respect, I can see why he got boo'ed off though. You don't win a crowd over with your shit giving a lackluster show like he did. And as far as it needing to be a facepaint gimmick, look at all the acts that don't get boo'ed off or have shit pelted at them that don't wear facepaint. A lot more people finish their sets at the gathering than those who don't, and hardly any of them are wearing face paint. Do your homework Warlock, or better yet, pack up your shit and actually go to the gathering man, you're out here everyday. Go live that shit, it's the pinnacle of the juggalo universe, the event of the year.

February 1, 2013
1:38 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

Rittz didn't get booed off...Neither did lil wyte or jelly roll. George clinton doesn't get booed off. Master P is another legend but ninjas weren't feelin' his set either....You gotta earn the juggalos respect.So I don't agree with you at all warlock.. On a side note I got some fuckin' fire from one of Master P's hypemen last year. "Presidential" is what he called it

February 1, 2013
2:06 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Slumerican502 said:

Rittz didn't get booed off...Neither did lil wyte or jelly roll. George clinton doesn't get booed off. Master P is another legend but ninjas weren't feelin' his set either....You gotta earn the juggalos respect.So I don't agree with you at all warlock.. On a side note I got some fuckin' fire from one of Master P's hypemen last year. "Presidential" is what he called it

all them dudes are southern tho (asides from clinton obviously.) & we all know ninjas love that shit.. & the gathering has kinda changed since back in the day... kurupt is better than all them dudes btw... allot of ninjas just have horrible taste i guess

February 1, 2013
2:07 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

patjoyce said:

And as far as it needing to be a facepaint gimmick, look at all the acts that don't get boo'ed off or have shit pelted at them that don't wear facepaint. A lot more people finish their sets at the gathering than those who don't, and hardly any of them are wearing face paint. Do your homework Warlock, or better yet, pack up your shit and actually go to the gathering man, you're out here everyday. Go live that shit, it's the pinnacle of the juggalo universe, the event of the year.

yeah i was obviously just talkin shit.. & i wish i could but i cant cuz my life sucks… i dont have those sort of freedoms…

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
84 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

ketofxerfarenheter, sunny992, levishang, loppoxz, morbidmikey

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845