April 19, 2024
73 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Related Related Topics Hatchetman
Confirmed Gathering 2013 Acts
January 19, 2013
9:00 am
Erriot419
Guests

WOW juggalos and jugglerettes this is the full listing for the gathering 2013.

Little Wayne

Awesome Dre.

Mario

Soulja Boy

John Cena

Barry Manalow (super fresh)

Ke$ha

Toni Braxton

Cold187em

Colin Powel is hosting the seminars

over 100 underground acts (but when you do the math....if you can, it's actually like 40)

and this years super fresh special guest is........tech n9ne and kottonmouth kings

have fun getting your shit stole and being annoyed by fake people who are methed out or just like taking pictures of us so they can post it on blogs

LO LUV YALL yell

January 19, 2013
9:21 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Erriot419 said:

WOW juggalos and jugglerettes this is the full listing for the gathering 2013.

Little Wayne

Awesome Dre.

Mario

Soulja Boy

John Cena

Barry Manalow (super fresh)

Ke$ha

Toni Braxton

Cold187em

Colin Powel is hosting the seminars

over 100 underground acts (but when you do the math….if you can, it's actually like 40)

and this years super fresh special guest is……..tech n9ne and kottonmouth kings

have fun getting your shit stole and being annoyed by fake people who are methed out or just like taking pictures of us so they can post it on blogs

LO LUV YALL yell

less time being an idiot more time with spell check surprised  what tha fuck are jugglerettes?

January 19, 2013
1:13 pm
Erriot419
Guests

LOL how the fuck would spell check correct the word juggalette. Jugglrrette sounds funnier.cry

January 19, 2013
1:47 pm
juggalizzo
juggalizzo
Members
Forum Posts: 86

Soulja Boy is a bitch and mario is gay and majority of los probley be trying to get a piece of ass from kesha even though her cena or wayne I could see there

January 19, 2013
4:41 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

I think it would be fuckin dope if Wayne played the Gathering. Dude puts it down live.

January 19, 2013
8:34 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

maybe sum Kriss-Kross ?wink

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

January 19, 2013
8:46 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

A New Kids On The Block re-union maybe? Right before ICP goes on?Then sign them after the set? A man can hope......A man can hope

January 19, 2013
9:10 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

wonka69 said:

maybe sum Kriss-Kross ?wink

January 19, 2013
9:11 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

Slumerican502 said:

A New Kids On The Block re-union maybe? Right before ICP goes on?Then sign them after the set? A man can hope......A man can hope

January 19, 2013
9:34 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

I am now going to grow a donnie wahlberg mullet. Just melt the bitches panties right off....I wonder what happened to him? Last I heard he was living in Mark's garage giving hummers for $3.00

January 19, 2013
9:40 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

new kids!!!god I hope they play!!hahaha

January 20, 2013
9:53 pm
Mike C
Guests

the gathering is like becoming a joke

wat the hell is goin on?

you guys wanna see Kriss Kross? they had ONE song, you want to sit through a set of that????

jeeze, it should only Be Psychopathic, Sub Noize and Strange Music

give them each a night and keep it underground

sick of these wash ups making us look like we have bad taste in music, let coolio and kriss kross and mc hammer put on their own shows instead of using our platform. i would never buy a ticket 2 see these last gathering cuz of the people they been lettin perform, once they announced til tequila i stopped coming on faygoluvers for like 4 months and when i saw the news about her on tmz, all i thought was...well no shit she got attacked thats how the juggalos treat wannabes and the mainstream washups...u get smacked in the face with soda pop....."youll never heard us rap about the typical bullshit..pimpin, all the hoes they got, the ice they wear and all the people they shot" - Violent J "take me away"...wat has happned 2 the juggalo scene?

January 20, 2013
10:04 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

Dude obviously you can't take a joke...You think we wanna see kriss kross or new kids?

As far as the "Scene" goes....Don't worry about the scene and just listen to the music man and all will be well.

And I wouldn't want just the three labels you mentioned at the gathering. There are quite a few underground acts that deserve a spot at the gathering.

January 20, 2013
10:36 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

I think it's great that we get a mix of shit, MC Hammer fuckin rocked it, same with Busta that year. They're are always other things to do at The Gathering, if you don't like what's on stage, go on some carnival rides man. Go talk to some 'lettes, get some texas toast, take a real slow walk over the drug bridge, people watch, hit the faygo bar, go drink some beers and other juggalo concoctions, eat some cotton candy, or, here's an idea, stop bitching cause you're at The Gathering!!! Or you can keep whining like a woman, whatever works for you. The Gathering isn't all about you, just because you're not feeling whoever's on stage, take a look all around you. There's people who are, deal with it. And Tila Tequila was great at The Gathering, she gave us all something to do with our garbage.

January 21, 2013
12:44 am
Mike C
Guests

u guys are right, i just think the gathering has lost its edge with some of the acts they have perform. sometimes i feel like its just J living out his childhood lol. hes got the money and calls the shots and nobody can stop wat he wants. sometimes we wanna see certain acts and they just flake out lol. wished the game performed, wish hopsin would come thru again but at the end of the day id rather just see psychopathic and psychopathic related artists perform.

it would be cool 2 see some of the psychopathic collabs on stage like when KMK got to do "wicked clowns" from high society at the gathering back in the day or if 36 mafia came thru and performed their collabos "just anotha crazy click" or "where itz goin down" live like when esham and J did "Boom" that was magical. imagine layzie and twiztid pullin out "hydro"! get an ODB holigram for bitches and dirty and stinky! haha JK

the gathering was such a good idea cuz it was 3days of psychopathic and that meant twiztid and icp had somewhere to finally perform as The Rydas and Dark Lotus live without having to do tours as their side groups. but idk wats gonna happen now with ICPs biggest act off the label. i dont think lotus and rydas will be there again and the classic twiztid seminars probably aint gonna happen anymore.

January 21, 2013
12:46 am
Jumpsteady82
Jumpsteady82
Members
Forum Posts: 276

Wow, its hard to believe Mark Wahlberg was in new Kids on the Block.

January 21, 2013
1:25 am
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

Donnie wahlberg was in new kids.Mark wahlberg was Marky mark in Marky mark and the funky bunch

January 21, 2013
1:37 am
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

Hey, the funky bunch!! What ever happened to them man, Marky left 'em all behind, that ain't right. I wonder if they all get together and watch Ted

January 21, 2013
1:38 am
Jumpsteady82
Jumpsteady82
Members

Mark was also a part them

January 21, 2013
1:40 am
Jumpsteady82
Jumpsteady82
Members

Mark was one of the original member of New kid on the block with Donnie.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
82 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845