April 20, 2024
66 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Related Related Topics Hatchetman
Confirmed Gathering 2013 Acts
January 21, 2013
1:42 am
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

your right dude I just looked it up fuckin funny shit...he quit and some other dude joined

January 21, 2013
1:45 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

Its prolly a good think he left funky bunch...He is  a way better actor than he is a musician.....Was Mark in new kids? I don't think he was but I could be wrong

January 21, 2013
1:48 am
Jumpsteady82
Jumpsteady82
Members
Forum Posts: 276

@Slumerican  Yeah Mark was an original member.  Its weird looking back on that when you see him with new Kids and Marky Mark and th Funky Bunch.  Hes a badass now, lol

January 21, 2013
11:10 pm
Squarepakk666
Squarepakk666
Members
Forum Posts: 455

Erriot419 said:

WOW juggalos and jugglerettes this is the full listing for the gathering 2013.

Little Wayne

Awesome Dre.

Mario

Soulja Boy

John Cena

Barry Manalow (super fresh)

Ke$ha

Toni Braxton

Cold187em

Colin Powel is hosting the seminars

over 100 underground acts (but when you do the math....if you can, it's actually like 40)

and this years super fresh special guest is........tech n9ne and kottonmouth kings

have fun getting your shit stole and being annoyed by fake people who are methed out or just like taking pictures of us so they can post it on blogs

LO LUV YALL yell

If this was the actual lineup for the GOTJ 2013,I wouldnt even bother forking out the doe,Thats just a fuckin joke,I know Juggalos shouldnt throw shit at the preformers,But if lil wayne were there,Id whip a fuckin brick to his face,I hate to be like that,I just cant stand him,And whats next? Justin Belieber,Nikki Minaj,Carly Rae Jepsen? If this is the future for the gathering,Id rather just stay home.

January 21, 2013
11:34 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

Justin beiber is fucking jesus incarnate first of all. Don't ever speak ill of the Beibersmile

And who the fuck is carly rae jepsen?

January 21, 2013
11:39 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11701

Slumerican502 said:

Its prolly a good think he left funky bunch...He is  a way better actor than he is a musician.....Was Mark in new kids? I don't think he was but I could be wrong

youre trippin good vibrations is the fuckin jam haha

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

January 21, 2013
11:39 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Slumerican502 said:

Justin beiber is fucking jesus incarnate first of all. Don't ever speak ill of the Beibersmile

January 21, 2013
11:41 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

havent you seen ICP theatre they did a review of her video...i didnt know who she was either before that...id fuck niki minaj tho on the real

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

January 21, 2013
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Squarepakk666 said:

And whats next? Justin Belieber,Nikki Minaj,Carly Rae Jepsen? 

i dont see how minaj fits on that list.. sure her new shit is kinda pop-ish but she's fuckin dope & can rap her ass off when she wants to..

January 21, 2013
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

damn my drunken lateness and damn you warlock

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

January 21, 2013
11:42 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

2 minutes and you said everything i was going to say before me

January 21, 2013
11:43 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

haha my bad fam

January 21, 2013
11:47 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

ya id  be poppin Nikki Minajs asshole for dayz...

January 21, 2013
11:49 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

All good ninja and @violentdope .....Id make her DO IT LIKE A RAT FACE DOWN ASS UP

January 21, 2013
11:53 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

Nicki Minaj can't rap for shit Warlock, she fuckin sucks. All she's good for is staring at her ass, but that stuck up bitch wouldn't fuck any of us. I'd be scared to anyway, once you touched her hair she'd fuck your shit up dude. All growlin and shit, bitch is from Trinidad, I'm sure she's killed 4 or 5 people before just to claim her place on the raft she rode over here. And I think this lineup was meant as a joke, they would never book lil wayne or justin beiber. Even if they wanted to they wouldn't come. And Colin Powell hosting the seminars, main stage would be the shit. I bet he'd last longer than Ric Flair did. Shit, Skreech lasted longer than Ric Flair did, remember that.

January 21, 2013
11:59 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

patjoyce said:

Nicki Minaj can't rap for shit Warlock, she fuckin sucks. All she's good for is staring at her ass, but that stuck up bitch wouldn't fuck any of us. I'd be scared to anyway, once you touched her hair she'd fuck your shit up dude. All growlin and shit, bitch is from Trinidad, I'm sure she's killed 4 or 5 people before just to claim her place on the raft she rode over here. 

alright that shit was funny til you got to the border line racist bolded shit... & actually she can rap you must of only heard her singles check out some of her mixtape shit or somethin

January 22, 2013
12:36 am
Squarepakk666
Squarepakk666
Members
Forum Posts: 455

Slumerican502 said:

Surely you know the pop song,"Call Me Maybe". Thats Carly rae jepsen.But my point is about this is we dont need any popstar one hit wonders at the gatherings.Im sorry if that sounds ignorant,But it seems like the GOTJ is just going to turn into this annual mainstream music festival,This is our music festival,Justin Belieber may smoke weed now but i still dont acknowledge him.And if he were to be performing at the gathering i definitely wouldnt want to be amongst all the belieber fans,The GOTJ is for Juggalos and other affiliates,Not pop culture.

January 22, 2013
1:40 am
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

I honestly don't think we get pop culture, not popular pop culture anyway. We basically get nineties rap groups, it's not that bad man. It's not like we get Flo Rida and Andre 2000. Or 4000 or whatever he is. We get who ICP grew up on, which is what I kinda grew up around too, so maybe that's why I get a kick out of it. Onyx was great last year, Master P straight sucked, Juvenile was a pussy but hey, it's cool to see something we wouldn't ever see otherwise, I wouldn't anyway. It's hit or miss, but we never get any bullshit artists like Lil' Wayne, he'd get more shit thrown at him than Tila did, they know that. They're not gonna pay him his customary $80,000 for 3 songs to come be a human garbage pail. So I think we're safe there. It's cool if you don't like the other acts man, I just don't think we've gone to the likes of Kesha or Lil Wayne yet, nor do I think we'll ever have to sit through Drake or Mario. It's fun to joke around, but do you honestly think the organizers are that stupid? It's all debateable I guess. And goddamnit Warlock, stop looking for racial undertones. It's not like they don't ride rafts and sticks and tires and anything that will float and carry their family of 18 over here. That's just how they do man. That's not racist, that's a fact. She was all growlin like "boom boom boom, only five to my raft, boom boom boom, super float super float." That is in no way racist, that's just how shit goes down in Trinidad. If it floats, we'll give it a try. They'll row a shoe over here if it looks like it'll float. Take to them, I'm not their travel agent.

January 22, 2013
1:59 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

Violentdope said:

ya id  be poppin Nikki Minajs asshole for dayz...

Was that her in 21 jump street? I've never heard her music, but I know I don't like it. I can't take bitches like snow seriously when they rap.

January 22, 2013
2:11 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Slumerican502 said:

Violentdope said:

ya id  be poppin Nikki Minajs asshole for dayz…

Was that her in 21 jump street? I've never heard her music, but I know I don't like it. I can't take bitches like snow seriously when they rap.

she wasnt in the movie neither was any of her songs…

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
88 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845