May 6, 2024
60 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?
July 10, 2019
11:23 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11707
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2101sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

Except he didn't. Nothing he said counters the fact that you always start shit with people and every time you're called out on that fact you always cry like a bitch about being attacked and use "I'm just defending myself" as an excuse to act like an asshole.  

where did I do that??

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 10, 2019
11:25 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
2102sp_Permalink sp_Print

The Warlock said

where did I do that??  

literally every single thread you get called out for being an asshole on.

Do your own homework, faggot. I got shit to do today.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

July 10, 2019
11:28 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
2103sp_Permalink sp_Print

I know what I say..

I know when I'm attacking someone 1st..

recently I attacked you 1st.. but you insulted my music so I was waiting for you to slip up so I can have something to go at you for..

July 10, 2019
11:29 am
jiggles the clown
Members
2104sp_Permalink sp_Print

See. There it fucking is. FINALLY. you admit it.

You're an insecure little cunt who can't handle anyone disliking your garbage fucking music so you look for reasons to be a cunt to them.

mr "9/10 I'm defending myself" No. 10/10 times you're an insecure little faggot.

July 10, 2019
11:31 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
2105sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
See. There it fucking is. FINALLY. you admit it.

You're an insecure little cunt who can't handle anyone disliking your garbage fucking music so you look for reasons to be a cunt to them.

mr "9/10 I'm defending myself" No. 10/10 times you're an insecure little faggot.  

lol youre reaching hard.. you know damn well you insulted my music before I called you king dork.. it didnt make me insecure but I wanted to point out you dont know shit when I could..

July 10, 2019
11:32 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104
2106sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

I'm sorry if you took that seriously, but that was a joke. Maybe a mean spirited one. but it was a joke. I didn't dismiss your opinion.

and doing the "exact same thing" I did? Don't pretend that's the same shit. You're the one who literally wrote PARAGRAPHS about how my opinion is worthless because I like two of his songs, I wrote..what? 10 words? So no, that ain't the same shit.

So basically a double standard based on a revisionist recollection that conveniently views your opinionated condescension as innocent compared to mine. You're absolutely a victim, jiggles. Ignoring how I acknowledged that that one song that you shared by Thomas McRacebaiter was decent which absolutely contradicts your perception of the tone. We're both opinionated assholes, man. You're not a victim. This is just how we communicate. You just got offended by it.

and again. I don't give a shit about his mental state. Especially if he's actually diagnosed like he claims to be? you don't get to use that as a fucking excuse to act like a cunt. You act like a cunt, imma treat ya like a cunt. Period. End of discussion, no excuses.  

I never said it was an excuse. I said that maybe we shouldn't go HAM on somebody having a hard time. I don't think he's acting. I don't think he's ever publicly admit it prior to me asking since I recognize the behavior because I care about these types of things. It just seems obvious to me. I think most people on here are mentally ill.

If you want to continue, cool, that's your prerogative. At some point it goes from fair treatment to also being a cunt, though.

July 10, 2019
11:33 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
2107sp_Permalink sp_Print

If I was so insecure I wouldnt be working on music.. Id be beating myself up about it..

July 10, 2019
11:36 am
jiggles the clown
Members

The Warlock said

lol youre reaching hard.. you know damn well you insulted my music before I called you king dork.. it didnt make me insecure but I wanted to point out you dont know shit when I could..  

No. Thats the definition of insecure. Youre butthurt about my opinion on your music so you stalk around looking for excuses to act like a cunt.

King Lucem Ferre said

jiggles the clown said
I'm sorry if you took that seriously, but that was a joke. Maybe a mean spirited one. but it was a joke. I didn't dismiss your opinion.

and doing the "exact same thing" I did? Don't pretend that's the same shit. You're the one who literally wrote PARAGRAPHS about how my opinion is worthless because I like two of his songs, I wrote..what? 10 words? So no, that ain't the same shit.

So basically a double standard based on a revisionist recollection that conveniently views your opinionated condescension as innocent compared to mine. You're absolutely a victim, jiggles. Ignoring how I acknowledged that that one song that you shared by Thomas McRacebaiter was decent which absolutely contradicts your perception of the tone. We're both opinionated assholes, man. You're not a victim. This is just how we communicate. You just got offended by it.

I never said it was an excuse. I said that maybe we shouldn't go HAM on somebody having a hard time. I don't think he's acting. I don't think he's ever publicly admit it prior to me asking since I recognize the behavior because I care about these types of things. It just seems obvious to me. I think most people on here are mentally ill.

If you want to continue, cool, that's your prerogative. At some point it goes from fair treatment to also being a cunt, though.  

Its not a double standard when the situations are different. Dumbass. Maybe take your head out of your ass and try to understand that instead of trying to make a point you already lost.

I made a joke. Which i already apologized for. You took that joke the wrong way and decided to be a cunt about it.

Now, you can accept the apology, recognize it was a joke and move on. Or you and i can get into it. That choice is yours.

July 10, 2019
11:39 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
2109sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

No. Thats the definition of insecure. Youre butthurt about my opinion on your music so you stalk around looking for excuses to act like a cunt.

lol.. it didnt take long for you too slip up..

youre a delusional bi guy who has to make shit up in order to not look like a complete douche...

July 10, 2019
11:40 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9044
2110sp_Permalink sp_Print

Can you guys go argue somewhere else?

Dont make me start singing. 

July 10, 2019
11:40 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
2111sp_Permalink sp_Print

The Warlock said
If I was so insecure I wouldnt be working on music.. Id be beating myself up about it..  

You know, it'd really help your case if you would also shut the fuck up and quit acting so insecure, which you are, that's how I knew something was up.

Perhaps let people talk shit, you don't need to defend your music. You know damn well most of the opinions end up being fake or unfair biased claims meant to hurt you. No need to respond. It always ends with everybody jumping in. I don't agree with that response and I know you aren't always the one starting it but you kind of do bring a lot of it onto yourself with how you choose to respond.

July 10, 2019
11:41 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
2112sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

Now, you can accept the apology, recognize it was a joke and move on. Or you and i can get into it. That choice is yours.  

oh no.. all he'll do is a call you a faggot and twist the truth.. how will you ever compete, lmaoooo

July 10, 2019
11:41 am
jiggles the clown
Members
2113sp_Permalink sp_Print

I didnt make shit up.

What does my sexuality have to do with this, faggot?

If you cant take negative opinion about your garbage music maybe dont post ir.

July 10, 2019
11:43 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
2114sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said

Please do.

jiggles the clown said
Its not a double standard when the situations are different. Dumbass. Maybe take your head out of your ass and try to understand that instead of trying to make a point you already lost.

I made a joke. Which i already apologized for. You took that joke the wrong way and decided to be a cunt about it.

No, I'm not going to argue with something because you're hell bent on keeping a victim narrative to retain a sense of innocence.

I spoke the qualms on the morality of the situation. That's all that mattered to me. Do what you think you gotta do.

July 10, 2019
11:44 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
2115sp_Permalink sp_Print

King Lucem Ferre said

You know, it'd really help your case if you would also shut the fuck up and quit acting so insecure, which you are, that's how I knew something was up.

Perhaps let people talk shit, you don't need to defend your music. You know damn well most of the opinions end up being fake or unfair biased claims meant to hurt you. No need to respond. It always ends with everybody jumping in. I don't agree with that response and I know you aren't always the one starting it but you kind of do bring a lot of it onto yourself with how you choose to respond.  

I cant control how people perceive my reactions.. I know how much more confident I am than insecure..

July 10, 2019
11:47 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
2116sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
I didnt make shit up.

What does my sexuality have to do with this, faggot?

If you cant take negative opinion about your garbage music maybe dont post ir.  

yes you did.. you claimed I attacked you 1st when you insulted me 1st..

apparently a lot since you keep callin me a faggot, as if something that hurts your feelings would hurt mine.. queer..

King Lucem Ferre said

No, I'm not going to argue with something because you're hell bent on keeping a victim narrative to retain a sense of innocence.

BIG FACTS!!

July 10, 2019
11:47 am
jiggles the clown
Members
2117sp_Permalink sp_Print

See. Youre still pushing so hard when youre already wrong. I never claimed to be a victim, you're putting words in my mouth, which you have to do because you know youre wrong.

Im not a victim because i refuse to be one. You starting shit with me doesnt make me a victim. That shit requires a victim mentality. I dont think people "pick on me" or "im just defending myself" like warcock over here does.

Insecure faggots like him and wanna-be e-thugs like quite a few people on this forum starting shit all the time? Thats not me being a victim either. I know they're not starting shit with me to attack me personally.

Which ive said. A few times now. You got a fucking reading problem.

July 10, 2019
11:49 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9044
2118sp_Permalink sp_Print

July 10, 2019
11:50 am
jiggles the clown
Members
2119sp_Permalink sp_Print

The Warlock said

yes you did.. you claimed I attacked you 1st when you insulted me 1st..

apparently a lot since you keep callin me a faggot, as if something that hurts your feelings would hurt mine.. queer..

King Lucem Ferre said

BIG FACTS!!  

I said your music is shit. Like weeks ago. Thats not a personal insult and you taking it as an insult shows how insecure you are. Faggot

And see? THIS is you playing the victim. Again.

"He insulted my music so i can attack him whenever i want. Im defending myself"

July 10, 2019
11:52 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
2120sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

I said your music is shit. Like weeks ago. Thats not a personal insult and you taking it as an insult shows how insecure you are. Faggot

And see? THIS is you playing the victim. Again.

"He insulted my music so i can attack him whenever i want. Im defending myself"  

my music means more to me than anything in this world.. how is my art not personal??

saying something sucks is an insult retard..

no one respects you when you have to twist the truth to have a point..

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
36 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

TerenceKig, Jasonsaw, TerryNog, Thomasved, koxgofd

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845