April 28, 2024
95 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?
July 9, 2019
3:20 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2021sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

Not anything you did. I was referring to warlock trying to be an e-thug and threatening/talking shit to you  

I never threatened drunky.. so defending yourself is e-thuggin now??

jumpoff my dick... dork..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 9, 2019
3:46 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
2022sp_Permalink sp_Print

The Warlock said

I never threatened drunky.. so defending yourself is e-thuggin now??

jumpoff my dick... dork..  

If you're gonna try to pretend to be hard ya need better insults than "dork" ya little bitch.

Mr "id do more than say hello", with your fuckin keyboard crip ass.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

July 9, 2019
3:53 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
2023sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

If you're gonna try to pretend to be hard ya need better insults than "dork" ya little bitch.

Mr "id do more than say hello", with your fuckin keyboard crip ass.  

that wasnt drunky that was broomstick or whatever..

clearly, he insinuated he wanted to "see me in person" I was just letting him know id be down to throw 'em..

I dont gotta prove shit to anyone.. real recognize real.. youve never had friends killed by your rival gang.. you dont know what beef is..

if i was bangin my rap name wouldnt end with ck.. jiggletits..

July 9, 2019
4:04 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
2024sp_Permalink sp_Print

Bonesaw Wizardstick is a fan fucking tastic online handle. Dont hate on the dope name. Nuttin else to add.

July 9, 2019
7:23 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2025sp_Permalink sp_Print

The Warlock said

that wasnt drunky that was broomstick or whatever..

clearly, he insinuated he wanted to "see me in person" I was just letting him know id be down to throw 'em..

I dont gotta prove shit to anyone.. real recognize real.. youve never had friends killed by your rival gang.. you dont know what beef is..

if i was bangin my rap name wouldnt end with ck.. jiggletits..  

For someone who "doesnt have to prove shit" you sure spend a lot of time pretending to be gangsta, talking shit, and acting like your the biggest. Realist mothafucka here.

Almost like your trying to convince everyone. Including yourself.

Punk ass bandwidth blood.

July 9, 2019
7:50 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
2026sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

For someone who "doesnt have to prove shit" you sure spend a lot of time pretending to be gangsta, talking shit, and acting like your the biggest. Realist mothafucka here.

Almost like your trying to convince everyone. Including yourself.

Punk ass bandwidth blood.  

pffft.. 9/10 im defending myself.. i dont pretend to anything but the illest rapper I know..

eat ass.. dweeb..

July 9, 2019
7:58 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2027sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ah, there's that victim complex again. Maybe you should just fuck off then if you're "attacked" so often?

Or, maybe you should get over yourself and stop crying like a little bitch because people tell you that your music is shit and trying to pick fights all the time.

really, either one works. You little faggot.

July 9, 2019
8:01 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
2028sp_Permalink sp_Print

oh look who's the tough shit-talker now..

I think i'll stay since you seem so bothered by my presence.. cool

July 9, 2019
8:02 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2029sp_Permalink sp_Print

Nah. I ain't bothered by shit. But you're the one always crying like a bitch "MOMMY MOMMY, THEY'RE MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNET! T-THEY SAID....T-THEY SAID THAT....THEY SAID THAT I WASN'T THE BEST RAPPER EVER!!! AND THEY CALLED MY MUSIC SHIT...AND...AND...WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

literally all you do here is cry like a little bitch and say you're "attacked", meanwhile YOU'RE the one starting shit with everyone. So I'm trying to help YOUR ass out, little faggot.

July 9, 2019
8:16 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
2030sp_Permalink sp_Print

lol thanks for the help.. go back to listening to your dork rap.. you know, the guy who actually makes songs crying like hes a victim.. yet, you feel that trash lmaooo.. you dont see the irony here do you??

July 9, 2019
8:21 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2031sp_Permalink sp_Print

The Warlock said
lol thanks for the help.. go back to listening to your dork rap.. you know, the guy who actually makes songs crying like hes a victim.. yet, you feel that trash lmaooo.. you dont see the irony here do you??  

See. this is how I know you *and* lucem are fucking retards.

I said I liked exactly 2 of his songs. and one I only like that much because it's a diss track against someone I hate. But that's enough for your retarded ass to use that to try to insult me.

"durhur, you like this guy so your opinion is invalid".

really. that shows me how insecure you both are. Imagine? being so fucking insecure about your taste in music, like you have to front all the time about having a "perfect, refined" taste in music that you can't let ANYONE enjoy even a single song from an artist you don't like?

having your head that far up your own ass must be fucking tiring, dude. You should calm the fuck down, and realize that your music is shit and nobody will ever take you seriously as an artist, then maybe you'll take the stick out of your ass and start acting like an actual human being for once in your life.

you whiny ass, fake ass, wanna-be thug ass faggot.

July 9, 2019
8:30 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

youre the one e-thuggin.. i dont give a shit about your opinion or taste.. sorry for letting you know it's trash..

so someone who's fat cant point out another person's fat??

dissing our music when it has nothing to do with the issue is just a simple-minded cheap shot.. 

July 9, 2019
8:34 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

The Warlock said
youre the one e-thuggin.. i dont give a shit about your opinion or taste.. sorry for letting you know it's trash..

dissing our music when it has nothing to do with the issue is just a simple-minded cheap shot..   

Nope. I haven't threatened anyone. Nor have I been acting tough like you always fucking do. THAT is e-thuggin'. I'm not the one walking around talking about "imma kill you with a fucking baseball bat and make your kids watch". that's e-thuggin'. I'm not you, the one going around saying shit like "Oh, I'd do MORE than say hello but im on house arrest". THAT is e-thuggin'. I haven't said shit except that you're a bitch ass, wanna-be fucking faggot. that's being an asshole. You can call me an asshole. But that's not e-thuggin', ya little faggot.

"I don't give a shit about your opinion or taste". he says, after crying like a bitch for so long when I tell you your music is shit.

Look. everyone knows thats a fucking lie. You care what EVERYONE thinks. because you're an insecure little faggot who hides behind a front of superiority. You act like you're such hot shit because of it.

you're as transparent as wet tissue paper. and just as soft.

July 9, 2019
8:42 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

jiggles the clown said

The Warlock said

Nope. I haven't threatened anyone. Nor have I been acting tough like you always fucking do. THAT is e-thuggin'. I'm not the one walking around talking about "imma kill you with a fucking baseball bat and make your kids watch". that's e-thuggin'. I'm not you, the one going around saying shit like "Oh, I'd do MORE than say hello but im on house arrest". THAT is e-thuggin'. I haven't said shit except that you're a bitch ass, wanna-be fucking faggot. that's being an asshole. You can call me an asshole. But that's not e-thuggin', ya little faggot.

"I don't give a shit about your opinion or taste". he says, after crying like a bitch for so long when I tell you your music is shit.

Look. everyone knows thats a fucking lie. You care what EVERYONE thinks. because you're an insecure little faggot who hides behind a front of superiority. You act like you're such hot shit because of it.

please qoute where I mentioned killing someone or a baseball bat.. you wont cause thats complete bullshit..

just like you spinning the hello thing, when broomstick said it to me 1st.. 

youre a lying ass lil girl whose clearly got a thing for me..

I'm sorry I dont care to "attack you" like you want me to..

July 9, 2019
8:46 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

The Warlock said

jiggles the clown said

The Warlock said

please qoute where I mentioned killing someone or a baseball bat.. you wont cause thats complete bullshit..

just like you spinning the hello thing, when broomstick said it to me 1st.. 

youre a lying ass lil girl whose clearly got a thing for me..

I'm sorry I dont care to "attack you" like you want me to..  

Nope. it wasn't you. I also didn't say it was. It was an example of other mother fuckers trying to be an e-thug around here. Notice how when I gave the example of what YOU said, I said "I'm not you, the one going around saying..." where as the other example, with the baseball bat, I didn't say YOU, I just said 'I'm not the one".

there's a lot of fucking e-thuggery around this forum. none of it comes from me. But no, I get it. your feelings are STILL fucking hurt that I think your music is shit. 

write better fucking music and maybe I'll change my mind. faggot.

and you're the one starting shit with me. So maybe you should get off my cock if you don't want me saying shit to your faggot ass.

July 9, 2019
8:52 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
2036sp_Permalink sp_Print

calling someone a faggot when you know you wouldnt say it to my face is e-thuggin..

if i wrote the illest song ever youd still say it sucks..

you did start shit.. its at the top of the page.. get over it, sheesh..

July 9, 2019
8:57 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2037sp_Permalink sp_Print

The Warlock said
calling someone a faggot when you know you wouldnt say it to my face is e-thuggin..

if i wrote the illest song ever youd still say it sucks..

you did start shit.. its at the top of the page.. get over it, sheesh..  

No. I'd call you a faggot to your face. come to Oregon and I'll show you, faggot.

No. If you could actually write a good song I'd give you credit for it. Because unlike you, I'm not a bitch, faggot.

Nope. I said your music sucks. because it does. You're the one starting shit and insulting ME. I haven't said shit to you for like weeks, and YOU come in with that lame ass "king dork" bullshit. so don't try to play victim here, faggot. You start shit with me, you don't get to pretend that you're just some innocent little kid who wants to be left alone. Because I ain't letting shit go until I get bored, or you fucking admit you fucked up by starting shit with me, apologize, and leave me the fuck alone. You start shit, I finish it.

July 9, 2019
9:03 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
2038sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

No. I'd call you a faggot to your face. come to Oregon and I'll show you, faggot.

No. If you could actually write a good song I'd give you credit for it. Because unlike you, I'm not a bitch, faggot.

Nope. I said your music sucks. because it does. You're the one starting shit and insulting ME. I haven't said shit to you for like weeks, and YOU come in with that lame ass "king dork" bullshit. so don't try to play victim here, faggot. You start shit with me, you don't get to pretend that you're just some innocent little kid who wants to be left alone. Because I ain't letting shit go until I get bored, or you fucking admit you fucked up by starting shit with me, apologize, and leave me the fuck alone. You start shit, I finish it.  

lmaoooo... classic internet tough guy.. "come-cross country to my state".. thats a definitely a bitch move..

ive said sorry multiple times... that king dork shit WAS weeks ago.. that mustve hit a nerve.. truth hurts.. get over it lil girl..

July 9, 2019
9:08 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

The Warlock said

lmaoooo... classic internet tough guy.. "come-cross country to my state".. thats a definitely a bitch move..

ive said sorry multiple times... that king dork shit WAS weeks ago.. that mustve hit a nerve.. truth hurts.. get over it lil girl..  

Oh yeah, because YOU want ME to come cross country to see your ass, right? I've said multiple times I don't gather. So where the fuck else are you tryna see me? huh? I don't leave state that often. So if you want to prove shit to me, you gotta bring your faggot ass here.

and you've NEVER apologized for shit. not to my face.

it was two pages ago, 4th of july thats not even a week ago Why the fuck are you lying about shit that can so easily be checked, dumbass faggot. The only reason this even started *again* was because of your faggot ass getting too sensitive when someone asked me about something I worded poorly. So no. You ain't apologize for shit. this is all on YOU, faggot.

July 9, 2019
9:13 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
2040sp_Permalink sp_Print

it might as well be weeks ago to me.. it's in the past..

youve already mentioned that that im on probation so clearly you know im not going anywhere.. i wouldnt travel to fight any internet hater.. ive stated multiple times on here, to people IN MY STATE that they can come find me at my next show.. and guess what they never show up..

say that to someone in your state if you wanna not look like a bitch..

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
65 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845