April 27, 2024
51 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
September 12, 2021
10:11 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4481
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2841sp_Permalink sp_Print

dude, you are one ugly son of a bitch, and please explain why do you have a pro-pedophilia pin on your antifa vest??

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 12, 2021
10:14 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929

That's why you're so obsessed with my pretty fucking face, right?

stare at my face some more. I know you fucking love me. You're going to see my fucking face at night when you close your eyes you look at my picture so much.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

September 12, 2021
10:16 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2843sp_Permalink sp_Print

once again

why do you have a pro-pedophilia pin on your antifa vest??

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 12, 2021
10:17 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

wrong question. I don't have an antifa anything.

try again faggot. keep staring at my face some more.

Why do you molest your children?

September 12, 2021
10:19 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2845sp_Permalink sp_Print

you grew up without a father right???

only reason you grew up to be such a mentally unstable bitch

tell me your gonna kill me again twinkie pie

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 12, 2021
10:20 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2846sp_Permalink sp_Print

once again.

why do you molest your children?

September 12, 2021
10:26 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2847sp_Permalink sp_Print

I don't and I am sure my daughter could beat your soylent ass up you look like one of the drag queen storytime soylies

so did your father abandon you or did he overdose??

with a soft soylie like yourself I will guess he abandoned you and your heffer of a mother

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 12, 2021
10:27 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

why do you molest your children?

see? this accusatory questioning shit is real fucking easy. anyone can do it.

September 12, 2021
10:33 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2849sp_Permalink sp_Print

https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/R4XQ6h8/she-her.jpg?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

good night my little princess twinkie pie, unlike you people work for a living and don't mooch off the government

but don't be sad I will constantly make fun of you every chance I get you are my next illtheclown,cheshyr,scruffy,david_black and countless others that I made run for the hills or in david_blacks case commit suicide it's called natural selection and you don't have what it takes.

feel free to post 2 or more messages in a row before I give you the attention papa twinkie never did

god bless you too

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 12, 2021
10:35 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

Oh. I already know you think about me constantly.

frankly it's fucking hilarious.

You love me and my beautiful fucking face. You think about me all day and night, I bet you dream about me too.

you spend more time on me than your own kids.

See. again. You fucking retard. I need to spell this shit out to you.

I'M A FUCKING SATANIST. Do you understand what that means? It means I fucking LOVE the aggression. I love pushing back and kicking KKKhristians like you in the dick every fucking day. I live for this shit.  Every second you spend on me instead of your kids? every second you spend looking at my face and fantasizing about fucking me like the queer you are? that's a second that goes to the church of satan. that's YOUR TIME that you're putting into ME and feeding MY EGO. Because I know YOU FUCKING LOVE ME. This IS my happy place you god damn worthless fake Christian. Your hypocrisy just proves that I've lived my life in exactly the way I was supposed to.

when you claim juggalo and try to use mental illness as an attack? when you claim to be a god fearing man, but use your belief to insult me? when you claim to be a father but spend all your time on me instead of your kids? that's proving EVERYTHING I believe about Christians to be true. that just proves to me that you and your kind all need a bullet to the skull. It proves that nothing has changed in the church since your kind raped the natives and stole their land.

this is my religion you dumb cunt.

You want me to fucking leave so fucking badly all you have to do is shut the fuck up and ignore me until I get bored and find another retard to stroke my cock and my ego for me like you do. But you're too fucking stupid to understand that

so, dirtnap. If you're still pretending to not be smack. This dude just BRAGGED ABOUT GETTING SOMEONE TO COMMIT SUICIDE. You still going to defend him as a christian? huh?

What about you, OMD? do you still want to have a beer with a MAGAt who tries to convince people to kill themselves? Anyone else of chihuahua's supposed "friends who are all laughing at me"? who's going to come in here and defend him? anyone at all?

September 13, 2021
5:39 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041
2851sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yall act like Poutine and I never had our spats. We spat at each other for a bit, I took a break, realized it was getting in the way of enjoying talking about Juggalo things on here, so I came back and now we just do our own thing. 

There is strength in ignoring people that are bothering you. Just don't respond and talk about other shit.

Like damn worker shortage.. I got a first world problem for your asses: there are all these cook pizza joints and restaurants around me and they are all closed most of the time. If I had more time I'd work PT at one just to help out and get some discounted pizza and wings. 

September 13, 2021
9:37 am
jiggles the clown
Members
2852sp_Permalink sp_Print

We both know I tried ignoring this pedophile fuck. He's obsessed with me.

Bragging about getting someone to kill themselves just because he needs to feel like a big bad bully on the internet isn't "a spat".

So go on, defend this hateful, hypocritical pedophile fuck. Look at the shit he's doing and tell me you support that shit.

September 13, 2021
10:14 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

I'd rather enjoy a Satanic Sing-a-long while reminding these wankers that

"...For being a brat
Refusing to act your age
For all of the decent citizens you've enraged
You can go to Hell..."

YouTube Video LUCY THE DAUGHTER OF THE DEVIL-Go to Hell intro

YouTube Video Holding Hands Around the World - Lucy, Daughter of the Devil

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

September 13, 2021
10:34 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
2854sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh, & what am I doing...

pdc1n2v.gifImage Enlarger

YouTube Video Sympathy For The Devil (The Neptunes Remix)

September 13, 2021
10:58 am
jiggles the clown
Members
2855sp_Permalink sp_Print

krunk said

"...For being a brat
Refusing to act your age
You can go to Hell..."

lets be real. If the christians I've met are representative of christianity as a whole, I'd rather go to hell then be in heaven with these hateful, bigoted, hypocritical douche bags.

September 13, 2021
12:28 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041
2856sp_Permalink sp_Print

I don't support him lol. He knows it, I know it, most people on here know it. He even went so far as to change his profile picture to that of one of my two dead brothers (r.i.p. Beau & Jesse). I messaged him begging him to stop at that point. So I figure he won at being the more awful person, although I'm not an angel either. 

I dunno. I just don't care anymore, and that is meant in an optimistic fashion. 

You're both on separate sides of the continent. Nothing will happen. I'm pretty close to him now, maybe 4 hours away, but I don't have any plans of violence. 

Perhaps Old Mr. Dangerous is no longer that.... perhaps I'm Old Mr. Careless.

September 13, 2021
12:34 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2857sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
Oh. I already know you think about me constantly.

frankly it's fucking hilarious.

You love me and my beautiful fucking face. You think about me all day and night, I bet you dream about me too.

you spend more time on me than your own kids.

See. again. You fucking retard. I need to spell this shit out to you.

I'M A FUCKING SATANIST. Do you understand what that means? It means I fucking LOVE the aggression. I love pushing back and kicking KKKhristians like you in the dick every fucking day. I live for this shit.  Every second you spend on me instead of your kids? every second you spend looking at my face and fantasizing about fucking me like the queer you are? that's a second that goes to the church of satan. that's YOUR TIME that you're putting into ME and feeding MY EGO. Because I know YOU FUCKING LOVE ME. This IS my happy place you god damn worthless fake Christian. Your hypocrisy just proves that I've lived my life in exactly the way I was supposed to.

when you claim juggalo and try to use mental illness as an attack? when you claim to be a god fearing man, but use your belief to insult me? when you claim to be a father but spend all your time on me instead of your kids? that's proving EVERYTHING I believe about Christians to be true. that just proves to me that you and your kind all need a bullet to the skull. It proves that nothing has changed in the church since your kind raped the natives and stole their land.

this is my religion you dumb cunt.

You want me to fucking leave so fucking badly all you have to do is shut the fuck up and ignore me until I get bored and find another retard to stroke my cock and my ego for me like you do. But you're too fucking stupid to understand that

so, dirtnap. If you're still pretending to not be smack. This dude just BRAGGED ABOUT GETTING SOMEONE TO COMMIT SUICIDE. You still going to defend him as a christian? huh?

What about you, OMD? do you still want to have a beer with a MAGAt who tries to convince people to kill themselves? Anyone else of chihuahua's supposed "friends who are all laughing at me"? who's going to come in here and defend him? anyone at all?  

LOL LOL LOL LOL it's comedy gold and I feel as long as I can get this reaction out of you twinkie pie I just have to do so, it's my duty to this forum I bring the entertainment that's why all these people are making accounts out of nowhere just to come after me in a just a hateful of manner as you because they are in no way an account you made yourself, I bring out the best in you twinkie people laughing at how unstable and ridiculous you are, brings in the ratings and it's not gonna stop

I say you drink soy milk and can't lift a 5-pound kettlebell and your response is always

you molest your kids, your wife's a whore faggit, you love me faggit, your are gonna die of aids faggit

comedy gold I will push your buttons and play you like a fiddle, princess.

now please before you respond and I mean this is the most sincere of ways go take your meds and have a glass of water.

https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/hMKkz48/ngo.jpg?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 13, 2021
12:45 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members

jiggles the clown said

krunk said
"...For being a brat
Refusing to act your age
You can go to Hell..."

lets be real. If the christians I've met are representative of christianity as a whole, I'd rather go to hell then be in heaven with these hateful, bigoted, hypocritical douche bags.  

Gr8! While u whiners sort out ur afterlives I'll be sweating with the fire jugglers at the afterparty, throwing water balloons at clowns, and NEVER getting sick of this video:

YouTube Video The Black Angels Black Grease

P.S. What am I doing... riding out a tropical storm named Nicholas in air-conditioned comfort.

cool

September 13, 2021
1:43 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

faggot. literally nobody here likes you. yet you're all about trying to pretend everyone supports you.

do the world and FLH a favor and kill yourself you worthless child molester.

this fucking retard always going on "everyone agrees with me. everyones laughing at you". even when SPECIFICALLY CALLED OUT you don't have a single fucking person who will defend you or support the shit you say.

give it up. you're desperate for attention. thats all it is. your wife left you. your kids hate you because you're a child molesting abuser. the only thing you have left is trying to get my attention here.

and that shit is HILARIOUS. You're fucking pathetic. you're worthless. look at all this time you waste on me because you're too fucking retarded to realize I love laughing at your desperate punk ass.

September 13, 2021
3:04 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2860sp_Permalink sp_Print

I thought Satanists were supposed to be scary ??

this little twinkie pie comes off as a toddler pulling a tantrum at the grocery store because his parents won't buy him a box of fruity pebbles

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
65 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

WayneTyday, Ronniedyemo, Craiganges, ArthurPaurn, RicardodUt

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845