April 29, 2024
70 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
April 23, 2021
7:30 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9043
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2361sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said

LOL

fucking kale eating racist soylie I bet you have bigger tits than your wife take the vax and fucking die bigot.  

April 25, 2021
1:00 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4481
2362sp_Permalink sp_Print

this song 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

April 25, 2021
9:16 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
2363sp_Permalink sp_Print

Il y a toujours quelque chose.

This song:

YouTube Video Shaggy 2 Dope- Your Life

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

April 28, 2021
6:00 pm
Hells Forecast
Hells Forecast
Members
Forum Posts: 77

Weighting on da kaballs unraveling while swangin on uh care oh sell

May 20, 2021
7:53 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
June 6, 2021
8:15 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
2366sp_Permalink sp_Print

Feeling proud AF. One of my pieces made it to Shaggy 2 Dope.

20210501_181703.jpgImage Enlarger

20210414_215430.jpgImage Enlarger
20210414_215418.jpgImage Enlarger
20210411_231129.jpgImage Enlarger

What is the sum of:
8 + 9

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Carnivalkilla44, Psyral, the_patriot_smack, Iris The Tranny juggalette

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

June 7, 2021
7:55 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
2367sp_Permalink sp_Print

On a little, final Colorado vacation before we move in August. Wanted to stop by and eat at the Woody Creek Tavern as a little Hunter Thompson experiment, but that's a bit too far from our current plan. We decided to head to the Great Sand Dunes. It's very far, so we went halfway to Colorado Springs and booked a hotel for two nights. Wreckonize from Mayday just happened to have his second show of his new tour there! So I hit up the show, my first in so long. Got kicked out of a Mayday show in Colorado 7 years ago, so this is my way of coming full circle in a sense. Completing what I failed before hahahaha.... the show was dope. Too many openers, however. But I paced myself. Wrek performed a tight set list with some very deep cuts that landed in a superb fashion. Did some crowd pleasers, like his parts from "Fragile" and "So Dope" from Tech N9ne tracks.

So we discovered a used condom in our hotel room. Yep. Got a whole day and all taxes refunded, room super fumigated and such, lots of free shit, and a reduced rate on the second day's stay. Unbelievable, but that's how it is. 

Saw Garden of the Gods, very cool. Headed to the Dunes today, hopefully camping under the stars. I literally got the last available site, it's almost Unbelievable to get one at all this time of year. Even more strange is I saw a regular customer friend of mine on his Harley at the Garden. The odds of that are... fucking preposterous. But that is how it is.

June 7, 2021
1:41 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2368sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just walked by a Greek bar called Acropolis and went in and ordered a pitcher all to myself sat there and drank it

today is the first day bars were able to open in over a year it felt great

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 7, 2021
7:52 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
2369sp_Permalink sp_Print

been playing through RE8 for the 3rd time. just picking up collectibles and things I missed, and going for some boss speed runs. Hopefully I can get enough money in the game to fully upgrade the STAKE magnum so I can get infinite ammo for it for a sub-3 hour speedrun, and then its gonna be all about that village of shadows mode.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

June 7, 2021
9:34 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
2370sp_Permalink sp_Print

Chillin by these sand Dunes... I'm takin a dune hahahaa

20210607_200223.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

the_patriot_smack, Psyral
June 8, 2021
7:33 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
2371sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
been playing through RE8 for the 3rd time. just picking up collectibles and things I missed, and going for some boss speed runs. Hopefully I can get enough money in the game to fully upgrade the STAKE magnum so I can get infinite ammo for it for a sub-3 hour speedrun, and then its gonna be all about that village of shadows mode.  

I'm a Valheim player myself. Been playing on a server we created for the I.T. Crew where I work. Lots of fun. 

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
June 9, 2021
3:54 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
2372sp_Permalink sp_Print

I dropped like 70 hours on Valheim, that game is the fucking shit. I made it to the third boss and got burned out mining iron for like 15 hours in the swamps. Anything new in the past couple months?

Whoop Whoop Slumerican502 :

Psyral
June 9, 2021
7:14 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
2373sp_Permalink sp_Print

Slumerican502 said
I dropped like 70 hours on Valheim, that game is the fucking shit. I made it to the third boss and got burned out mining iron for like 15 hours in the swamps. Anything new in the past couple months?  

Not yet, everyone is just waiting on updates.

Iron is a grind. The worst part of it is that when you get past the 4th boss and start getting Plains gear and weapons, most of those require even more iron to craft and even more to upgrade. It seems I am always running out of iron. To build anything really massive you need iron beams and a lot of them.

My current project is building The Restaurant At The End of the Universe.  It is a little place at the edge of the map with a pier extending out to the edge of the world. Only the best foods and meads produced there. 

We have halted right before the 5th boss. After the 5th, you get Fuling Goblin Raid events. We are holding out till we get our little pet projects done. I have over 50 two star wolves trained and sitting on the boss' island waiting for the boss fight. 

I think it will be a while before the game is complete. There are supposed to be 9 bosses total. And one of the game devs said that in one of the future biome updates (Mistlands I think), any players that want the new content will have to start a new world seed so we are at the stage of just fooling around and playing with ideas (breeding towers, mob farms, base defense, etc )

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
June 11, 2021
10:58 am
Iris The Tranny juggalette
Members
Forum Posts: 1338
2374sp_Permalink sp_Print

I pet my dog I think.

I ran out of Jim Beams 

I see no difference between a corpse and a sex toy

June 11, 2021
11:00 am
Members
2375sp_Permalink sp_Print

Also I beat the original Punch Out. 

That took a while. 

Whoop Whoop Iris The Tranny juggalette :

Old Mr Dangerous

June 11, 2021
12:50 pm
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members
Forum Posts: 277
2376sp_Permalink sp_Print

Iris The Tranny juggalette said

That took a while.   

The original arcade version or Mike Tyson's punch out! on NES? 

June 11, 2021
2:04 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
2377sp_Permalink sp_Print

That took a while.   

I believe it. My brother and I beat Battletoads on co-op. That almost drove us to madness... truthfully, I don't think I've been the same since. 

June 11, 2021
5:09 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
2378sp_Permalink sp_Print

That took a while.   

Old Mr Dangerous said

I believe it. My brother and I beat Battletoads on co-op. That almost drove us to madness... truthfully, I don't think I've been the same since.   

gotta love those old school, NES-SNES era video games. when the game only had like 5 levels so they just made it blisteringly fucking difficult so you still played the game for months on end before you finally beat it.

right now, I'm working on learning circuits and electronic shit. I've had a minor interest for awhile, but I had some ideas for a few projects I wanted to work on that was enough for me to take the plunge, by a few components and risk electrocuting myself on the circuit and/or burning myself with the soldering iron. So that should be fun.

Going to start small, with a simple 8 LED circuit. then I'm planning on rigging up a small motor. end game is buying some toys and learning circuit bending.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

June 11, 2021
7:13 pm
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members
Forum Posts: 277
2379sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

Old Mr Dangerous said

gotta love those old school, NES-SNES era video games. when the game only had like 5 levels so they just made it blisteringly fucking difficult so you still played the game for months on end before you finally beat it.

right now, I'm working on learning circuits and electronic shit. I've had a minor interest for awhile, but I had some ideas for a few projects I wanted to work on that was enough for me to take the plunge, by a few components and risk electrocuting myself on the circuit and/or burning myself with the soldering iron. So that should be fun.

Going to start small, with a simple 8 LED circuit. then I'm planning on rigging up a small motor. end game is buying some toys and learning circuit bending.  

Spend the money on a good soldering iron. Cheap ones really suck for anything like that

June 11, 2021
7:32 pm
Members
2380sp_Permalink sp_Print

Skratchie said

The original arcade version or Mike Tyson's punch out! on NES?   

Oh shit I totally forgot about the arcade version. That's the one where Mac looks like a wireframe for some reason. 

Nah it was the NES version.

Old Mr Dangerous said

Jesus christ, props to you. I have a copy somewhere and I couldn't get passed that fucking speeder bike level.

Whoop Whoop Iris The Tranny juggalette :

Old Mr Dangerous

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
50 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Michaeletews, issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845