April 29, 2024
63 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
December 12, 2020
4:41 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2301sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said

you have a 99% chance at surviving good luck you are going to need it with those odd's

better get the vaccine with that you have a 95% chance at surviving    

I'm not a vaccine guy so I will not be taking anything like that.  I'm a huge believer in the human immune system fighting off crap on its own. 

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

Drunkalo, the_patriot_smack
December 12, 2020
4:52 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
2302sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just found out im positive also. This would be the place I'd assume that we both contracted it. 

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Carnivalkilla44

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

December 12, 2020
8:01 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
2303sp_Permalink sp_Print

Anyone else think this patron thing is junk? Twiztid pulled off NetFest on the couch for free, that was dope. ICP charged for it. Twiztid says fuck it if their getting money then well get that money. Now I think their just going to keep doing it. I dont feel concerts will ever be the same after this. Like yeah bands will still want to tour and do the in person thing but why would they all the time if their getting paid for sitting at home and getting paid?

December 12, 2020
8:03 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104
2304sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
Anyone else think this patron thing is junk? Twiztid pulled off NetFest on the couch for free, that was dope. ICP charged for it. Twiztid says fuck it if their getting money then well get that money. Now I think their just going to keep doing it. I dont feel concerts will ever be the same after this. Like yeah bands will still want to tour and do the in person thing but why would they all the time if their getting paid for sitting at home and getting paid?  

Because it's not the same. Merch sales alone is reason enough not to quit touring.

December 13, 2020
5:17 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
2305sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said

TBF. Netfest was pretty early on in the pandemic and nobody knew how long this bullshit would last.

Now they need to start making money again. I get it. It sucks but I get it.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

December 13, 2020
5:58 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
2306sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ya, the patreon thing isn't for me,  but I can see where ICP is coming from. I'd purchase more months of subscription if they did more musical based stuff. Like if they did another "Bowling Balls" style video or even a different type of live performance other than the acoustic sets that have already long been stale. 

December 13, 2020
10:32 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
2307sp_Permalink sp_Print

I get where you guys are coming from. I do.

Merch sales aren't just limited to touring. Some shit has been selling out online quick. Limited shit even quicker. Pigg has mentioned the psychopathic museum on Facebook. Some peoples collections are phenomenal. They'll scoop up anything they can get their hands on.

But... If you want my money? Make music. Thats the job you chose to do. Do it.

How many other artists are doing this? Honestly I dont know.

December 13, 2020
2:25 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
2308sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
I get where you guys are coming from. I do.

Merch sales aren't just limited to touring. Some shit has been selling out online quick. Limited shit even quicker. Pigg has mentioned the psychopathic museum on Facebook. Some peoples collections are phenomenal. They'll scoop up anything they can get their hands on.

But... If you want my money? Make music. Thats the job you chose to do. Do it.

How many other artists are doing this? Honestly I dont know.  

As I understand the music it's self doesn't generate much these days especially with streaming. Juggalos are different from the average consumer though.

December 13, 2020
3:21 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
2309sp_Permalink sp_Print

Your probably right. Didnt want to seem argumentative. 

Anyways almost finished this up this morning. 

20201213_141138.jpgImage Enlarger

20201213_141127.jpgImage Enlarger
20201213_141122.jpgImage Enlarger
20201213_135825.jpgImage Enlarger

Thinking i want to do the bird a black metallic? What yall think?

December 13, 2020
4:55 pm
Missile_Toe
Missile_Toe
Members
Forum Posts: 365
2310sp_Permalink sp_Print

Singing yule tide hyms!!!

🎶Oh Gosh By Golly It's Time🎶

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=_mtI8hvjLpE

12 Days Till 🎅⏰

December 14, 2020
12:50 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2311sp_Permalink sp_Print

Carnivalkilla44 said

I'm not a vaccine guy so I will not be taking anything like that.  I'm a huge believer in the human immune system fighting off crap on its own.   

Say hello to polio for me.

December 14, 2020
3:34 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9043

Have two regular customers who have had family die from COVID (one was the ladie's husband, another the guys dad.. well, three now that I think of it. Another guy lost his dad to it).

Our packaging coworker, a tall, healthy gentleman in his 50s, caught it a few months back and went into a 48+ hour coma. He last lasting damage but is back to work. Another healthy gal in her 40s got it and barely felt bad at all, and another morbidly obese gal in her 20s had an extremely rough time but is back to normal now. 

So I guess my ratio of people I know firsthand (not some goddamned internet article) is showing me that the people who get it can die or receive a near-fatal blow to their health. 1 out of the 6 people i know had an easy time with it. 

Our little county was the highest hit for COVID in the entire state during that first round. There were refrigerated vehicles outside of the old folks home. No where to put bodies for a bit. The meat plants were fucking madness and a few workers died. 

So it's serious. No question.

Anyway, just had my first official dentist teeth cleaning in like 20 years. I've had extractions and fillings here and there but haven't had reliable health care for so long that I have avoided routine cleanings. Kind of crazy to think about..  . Got the day off and tomorrow so going to chill at home with the cat and schedule some new coworkers into our shop. 

Mario Maker Monday tonight! Got a level to add to the Shaggy & The Kreep podcast thing

December 14, 2020
4:03 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
2313sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said
Have two regular customers who have had family die from COVID (one was the ladie's husband, another the guys dad.. well, three now that I think of it. Another guy lost his dad to it).

Our packaging coworker, a tall, healthy gentleman in his 50s, caught it a few months back and went into a 48+ hour coma. He last lasting damage but is back to work. Another healthy gal in her 40s got it and barely felt bad at all, and another morbidly obese gal in her 20s had an extremely rough time but is back to normal now. 

So I guess my ratio of people I know firsthand (not some goddamned internet article) is showing me that the people who get it can die or receive a near-fatal blow to their health. 1 out of the 6 people i know had an easy time with it. 

Our little county was the highest hit for COVID in the entire state during that first round. There were refrigerated vehicles outside of the old folks home. No where to put bodies for a bit. The meat plants were fucking madness and a few workers died. 

So it's serious. No question.

Anyway, just had my first official dentist teeth cleaning in like 20 years. I've had extractions and fillings here and there but haven't had reliable health care for so long that I have avoided routine cleanings. Kind of crazy to think about..  . Got the day off and tomorrow so going to chill at home with the cat and schedule some new coworkers into our shop. 

Mario Maker Monday tonight! Got a level to add to the Shaggy & The Kreep podcast thing  

My roommate has covid. He was like "Don't touch the puppy." and I'm like "I already rubbed my face into that dog. Multiple times. Today."

I'm probably going to catch it from the puppy I can't not snuggle that puppy.

December 14, 2020
4:20 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4481
2314sp_Permalink sp_Print

you think covid-19 is bad you soylies??

wait until covid-21 hits 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

December 14, 2020
4:40 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
2315sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said
you think covid-19 is bad you soylies??

wait until covid-21 hits   

Oh fuck, that's the legal drinking age. That's really when the Corona hits.

December 14, 2020
6:11 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9043
2316sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'm waiting out for COVID-69. You and your mate just spray snot on each other's genitals in the 69 position. 

December 14, 2020
6:17 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2317sp_Permalink sp_Print

the legal drinking age in Canada is 18 and in Quebec it's just a suggestion 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

December 14, 2020
10:37 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2318sp_Permalink sp_Print

for anyone who does not want to wear a mask 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

December 19, 2020
10:15 am
jiggles the clown
Members
2319sp_Permalink sp_Print

today was my last day at the grocery store I was working at. Now its time to focus on numero uno, work on improving my life and getting my shit more together. Got some fucking big changes coming up, probably gonna be gone for awhile. I know you lil' bitches are gonna miss me but don't worry, I won't be thinking about any of you

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

Old Mr Dangerous

December 19, 2020
3:14 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
2320sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
today was my last day at the grocery store I was working at. Now its time to focus on numero uno, work on improving my life and getting my shit more together. Got some fucking big changes coming up, probably gonna be gone for awhile. I know you lil' bitches are gonna miss me but don't worry, I won't be thinking about any of you  

wjSOJnE.pngImage Enlarger

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
59 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Michaeletews, issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845