May 1, 2024
59 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
OFFICIAL 17th annual Gathering of the Juggalos thread
May 1, 2016
10:31 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
161sp_Permalink sp_Print

...aaand i spose ill drop this one here, too, since, ya know scottied dont do that shit no mo-   

hm.  did scottied ever do that shit...?  

well, anyway...  lookee.   

Breaking News About Gathering 17!

Heads up, Juggalos! We’ve got some earth-shattering updates about our upcoming family reunion! We are pleased to announce the following artists will be joining us and splitting our wigs at Gathering 17: The underground superstar TECH N9NE! The horrifying, not-for-the-squeamish bloodshed and sick humor of GWAR! The deathcore rattle of SUICIDE SILENCE! The southern fried horrorcore flavor of the one and only BOONDOX! And the father of the wicked shit himself … ESHAM THE UNHOLY!

Additionally we are pleased to announce that the full lineup for Gathering 17’s Pendulum Stage has been posted! Just click on the ‘Pendulum Stage’ link to see the full roster of underground flavor on tap for this year!

Also you can now see the full list of vendors who will be peddling their wares at the Gathering for your shopping pleasure!

Returning this year — the oft-imitated but never-duplicated Dark Carnival Tarot Tent! Step inside and see what the Dark Carnival spirits have in store for you!

Finally… stay tuned! The Gathering 17 Informerical, featuring the FULL LINEUP OF FLAVOR, will be dropping VERY SOON!

Whoop whoop!

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

May 1, 2016
10:39 pm
jabronikilla206
Members
Forum Posts: 55
162sp_Permalink sp_Print

Goat boy at the gathering we just need dave sugar chong dude on mic at burger joint and guy on couch galf baked reunion yall

May 2, 2016
2:43 am
Mr. Tidwell
Members
Forum Posts: 1825
163sp_Permalink sp_Print

Green Jello would be so fun.

May 2, 2016
9:29 am
sewerside
sewerside
south florida
Members
Forum Posts: 156
164sp_Permalink sp_Print

SO stoked they announced it! Be sure to check out my set at 4:45 on Friday!

Other than my own performance, I'm pretty hype to see GWAR. I saw them at the 2009 (I think?) GOTJ and it was quite a show.  

and now i'm gonna be performin at Juggalo Day WHUT

Official Sewerside Website * Sewerside on Facebook

May 2, 2016
11:23 am
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
Forum Posts: 2161
165sp_Permalink sp_Print

sewerside said
SO stoked they announced it! Be sure to check out my set at 4:45 on Friday!

Other than my own performance, I'm pretty hype to see GWAR. I saw them at the 2009 (I think?) GOTJ and it was quite a show.  

Cool as hell that a forum member is gonna play. 

"Your girl fucked me 'cause you cummin' quicker than FedEx Air"- Sean Law

May 2, 2016
12:04 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467
166sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'm stoked to see GWAR on, I had a feeling they would be added this year. This will be my 55th time seeing them. Third time since Dave Brockie passed away, not the same anymore, but I love me some Scumdogs so I'll be up front and center for their set. 

May 2, 2016
5:12 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886
167sp_Permalink sp_Print

GOAT BOY

Whoop Whoop GanjaGoblin :

Nyro

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

May 2, 2016
5:24 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
168sp_Permalink sp_Print

I woke up dis mornin to this mini list of acts that will be performing. Ive had icps get geeked, in my head all day. Im not really into gwars style of music, but i love their story and their live show looks fuckin sick, ive been tryin to see them live for atleast 9 years or so. Sux that the one dude died, it wont be the same witout a big dick spewin shit onto the crowd. If i knew how to, i would have posted a youtube vid of icps get geeked song at the endin of my post. 

Im also excited to see jim bruer do stand up. Ive never been to a comedy show, so gettin to see him as my 1st is fresh. MAN im geeked.

May 2, 2016
5:44 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8176
169sp_Permalink sp_Print

We could really use that "Synaptic Misfire" thread I mentioned the other day. Just putting it out there.

Donkey-Blue-Balls.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Nyro
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

May 3, 2016
10:35 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
170sp_Permalink sp_Print

I've been playing around with the idea of making up a Faygoluvers flag/banner. The kind with a cross bar to hold it open (like medieval times kinda shit). Something with an extendable pole so it can be seen while camping or waiting in a line. If it manages to do the trick, we can leave it at whatever we deem basecamp.

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

May 3, 2016
10:45 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
171sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cheshyr said  
I've been playing around with the idea of making up a Faygoluvers flag/banner. The kind with a cross bar to hold it open (like medieval times kinda shit). Something with an extendable pole so it can be seen while camping or waiting in a line. If it manages to do the trick, we can leave it at whatever we deem basecamp.   

ah. 

a standard, to carry into battle.  sounds like fun. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

May 3, 2016
11:25 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405
172sp_Permalink sp_Print

A banner would be cool. It was be dope if on other peoples gathering vids it would show up randomly. I still remember that one guy who held up the big sign that said "FUCK" I don't know why but every time I seen that sign I got all excited and starting laughing my ass off. I remember seeing it on someones gathering vid. 

May 3, 2016
11:34 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

we could hire that guy that runs around in the duct tape suit of medieval armor to carry the thing with him.  all he does all day is walk up and down the road lookin half-menacing, anyway;  might as well hold up our banner while hes at it. 

and hey, how bout we add a new battle streamer to it every gathering?  keep the tradition strong. 

May 3, 2016
11:59 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members

@scruffy how about a spot to put your autograph your username the year your there. kinda like how they put your name on the stanley cup when you win. "FLH GOTJ Class of 2016"

I was reading back through the old meetup threads. I realize it's still to early too start this years thread since the schedule still isn't out but I had an idea for a way to communicate once people arrive and whatnot. I know the traditional thing to do it just exchange #s but I thought of a messenger app on the phone like Kik or Kakao. I know we can post here on the site too but I remember the site was down for awhile last year. Something like that is quick, fast, and easy on your phone and you can even have group chats where people can post info and even pics. I just figured that it would be a good option till everyone gets in and meets up.

May 4, 2016
12:43 am
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346
175sp_Permalink sp_Print

phreakcore said
@scruffy how about a spot to put your autograph your username the year your there. kinda like how they put your name on the stanley cup when you win. "FLH GOTJ Class of 2016"

I was reading back through the old meetup threads. I realize it's still to early too start this years thread since the schedule still isn't out but I had an idea for a way to communicate once people arrive and whatnot. I know the traditional thing to do it just exchange #s but I thought of a messenger app on the phone like Kik or Kakao. I know we can post here on the site too but I remember the site was down for awhile last year. Something like that is quick, fast, and easy on your phone and you can even have group chats where people can post info and even pics. I just figured that it would be a good option till everyone gets in and meets up.

That WOULD be the shit but if that falls thru there's always group chat on facebook. It's certainly not as cool or grandiose as what you're throwing down but it could work in a pinch. Some people probably don't want to share their personal info with people they don't real world know but we could always make temp profiles under our names on here so we're more easily identified.

Facebook is hella hard on your phone but you could use it to pop in, drop significant info about your location and whathaveyou and then turn that shit back off.  

May 4, 2016
4:39 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
176sp_Permalink sp_Print

Damn i never thought bout the communication situation at the gotj. Witout wifi my phone is useless, i guess ill just have to use the old skool tactic of word of mouf. Ofcourse if i set up camp wit or near da flh crew i wouldnt have to wonder/wander.

May 4, 2016
7:34 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
177sp_Permalink sp_Print

There's no need for apps or smart phones at the gathering. Turn those shits off and gather! 

However, if you're so inclined, be glad it's at legend valley where there is cell phone service. You don't have to sodomize a pig statue for a couple bars.

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

spadedninja4207, OCJ_Brendan
May 4, 2016
8:41 am
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
178sp_Permalink sp_Print

Carnivalkilla44 said
There's no need for apps or smart phones at the gathering. Turn those shits off and gather! 

However, if you're so inclined, be glad it's at legend valley where there is cell phone service. You don't have to sodomize a pig statue for a couple bars.

I agree once your there to gather and not worry about your phone but I was taking about once people first get there having a way to communicate in real time to meet up or post any info before the gates open. All I know is it would of helped last year 

May 4, 2016
9:33 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
179sp_Permalink sp_Print

phreakcore said

Carnivalkilla44 said

I agree once your there to gather and not worry about your phone but I was taking about once people first get there having a way to communicate in real time to meet up or post any info before the gates open. All I know is it would of helped last year 

I hear ya homie. Last I went was 2014. Wanna know what I used when I first got there to determine where ninjas were? FLH forums. In all seriousness, posting on these pages became very helpful during the parking lot party and then to determine where camp FLH was.

May 4, 2016
10:52 am
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544
180sp_Permalink sp_Print

Carnivalkilla44 said

My phone still doesn't get service most of the time...yea I probably need a new service provider lol

And yea I totally agree though...turn that shit off and gather! 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
66 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

KennethSic, marijuana edibles, PromotionErump, Michaeletews, issuesthycloon

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845