May 15, 2024
24 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
OFFICIAL 17th annual Gathering of the Juggalos thread
May 21, 2016
2:26 pm
spadedninja4207
spadedninja4207
Members
Forum Posts: 55
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
201sp_Permalink sp_Print

I hope they bring the Ferris wheel back this year i was all pumped last year to get back on that bad boy with my bong again and was super disappointed

Whoop Whoop spadedninja4207 :

Mr. Tidwell
May 21, 2016
6:05 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
202sp_Permalink sp_Print

Weel, yer in luck, homie!

During this week's Juggalo Show over on PsychopathicRadio.com, Jumpsteady said that the Ferris Wheel WILL be back again!!

Rudy asked if it was gonna be the double wheel and Jump didn't confirm what kind (didn't know).

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

spadedninja4207, Mr. Tidwell

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

May 21, 2016
7:53 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3521
203sp_Permalink sp_Print

Wow, that's lame. They didn't have a ferris wheel last year? Almost glad i didn't go. I mean, I don't ride that shit or anything, but u can't have a gathering without a ferris wheel.

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

spadedninja4207, Mr. Tidwell
May 22, 2016
11:12 am
spadedninja4207
spadedninja4207
Members
Forum Posts: 55
204sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cheshyr said
Weel, yer in luck, homie!

During this week's Juggalo Show over on PsychopathicRadio.com, Jumpsteady said that the Ferris Wheel WILL be back again!!

Rudy asked if it was gonna be the double wheel and Jump didn't confirm what kind (didn't know).

Thanks for the heads up ninja cant wait to gather again

Whoop Whoop spadedninja4207 :

Mr. Tidwell
May 22, 2016
3:26 pm
loaf
Members
Forum Posts: 6
205sp_Permalink sp_Print

So this is going to be my 1st gathering and I've been scrolling through threads for an hour at least, writing out a nice long list of tips and tricks and other general bullshit to bring or not bring so on and so forth..

Me and my girl were arguing over when to leave since the doors/gates/ticket booths don't open til what 6am wed or some shit... We have a 6 hour drive and i'm trying to make it to work that Tuesday and like pack on Monday drive my truck full of gear to work pick up the old lady and kiss the cats goodbye, get the cooler iced up and roll the fuck out. I guess my question is how crazy do they like search your shit, i'm just trying to bring enough trees to get us through the whole shindig. Do i bury my shit like i'm crossing the border to mexico or like what? A Kmart up near me went out of fuckin' business and I bought a tent thats like way too big, like, WAY TOO FUCKING BIG, but I wanna set up some corn hole and play some rummy and just hang out and smoke some joints. I don't really care where I camp as long as i'm not on some fucking mountain far from the shenanigans. 

I just also wanna thank the people actively posting in the forums on GOTJ cause I have learned alot more in the hour i've been scrollin' through than I could have without y'all. I've been trying to make a gathering happen for 8 years at least, and i am so happy to say this year I am going to fuckin' make it, even though everytime I get in line at a show, I get a fuckin' anxiety attack then the family starts chanting and I know I belong. WHOOP WHOOP

Can't wait to gather with y'all.

Whoop Whoop loaf :

DrFreshness, scruffy, Psyral, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Mr. Tidwell
May 22, 2016
3:42 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
206sp_Permalink sp_Print

Get there as soon as you can.  Why not?

If it's only 6 hours why not go the past few years?

U mean crossing the border From Mexico.

I had a big tent. I'm bringing it this year too. IDGAF. 

As long as your not an idiot when it comes to your drugs you fine homie see u there!

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

loaf, Mr. Tidwell, Nyro

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

May 22, 2016
4:01 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405
207sp_Permalink sp_Print

loaf said
 I guess my question is how crazy do they like search your shit, i'm just trying to bring enough trees to get us through the whole shindig. Do i bury my shit like i'm crossing the border to mexico or like what?

They checked my cooler where they check your wristband just to make sure I didn't have bottles. I only had cans of beer. cheers

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

loaf, Mr. Tidwell
May 22, 2016
5:49 pm
loaf
Members
Forum Posts: 6

bayAreaShaman said
Get there as soon as you can.  Why not?

If it's only 6 hours why not go the past few years?

U mean crossing the border From Mexico.

I had a big tent. I'm bringing it this year too. IDGAF. 

As long as your not an idiot when it comes to your drugs you fine homie see u there!  

I'm fuckin hype!!! You know what i meant about mexico hahahhah. Haven't gone yet cause i've been broke and couldn't leave the state a for a few years a while back too... probation and all that horse shitbatman

Whoop Whoop loaf :

Mr. Tidwell
May 23, 2016
10:37 am
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

View post on imgur.com

weed

I hope they are just fucking with us but this is Psy we are talking about.. just sucks because my girlfriend and I both have the day off today and we were looking forward to catching this once it went live. Maybe if I'm lucky it still won't be up tomorrow by noon and I can catch it after I get out at 3. 

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

Mr. Tidwell
May 23, 2016
10:48 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
210sp_Permalink sp_Print

Fucken fucks. Yeah me and my girl were planning the same fucken thing. Those fuckers.......oh we'll. BUT WTF?!???!?

Mr. Tidwell, Nyro

May 23, 2016
11:16 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
211sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ugh.... fuckin' A!

Guess Psychopathic is operating on CPT (clown people time) once again this year.

Such crap. Unless there was something that happened TODAY, what's to edit? Not enough notice to get it done by the time announced?

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Mr. Tidwell

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

May 23, 2016
11:18 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
212sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cheshyr said
Ugh.... fuckin' A!

Guess Psychopathic is operating on CPT (clown people time) once again this year.

Such crap. Unless there was something that happened TODAY, what's to edit? Not enough notice to get it done by the time announced?

Rabble Rabble Rabble  

Rabble rabble rabble ruckus ruckus rukus 

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Mr. Tidwell, Nyro

May 23, 2016
11:22 am
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467
213sp_Permalink sp_Print

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 23, 2016
11:40 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8184
214sp_Permalink sp_Print

I blame Canada.

YouTube Video Blame Canada - South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (3/9) Movie CLIP (1999) HD 

Whoop Whoop krunk :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Nyro
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

May 23, 2016
12:07 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
215sp_Permalink sp_Print

loaf from my experience the searching done by security is fairly minimal. Mainly looking for glass bottles. Throw your herb in with your clothes and you'll be fine.

Get there sometime Tuesday evening/night is my suggestion. You'll have the best chance to not get caught in a line with more than a 1-2hr wait. I can't speak for last year as I didn't attend, but in 2014 I got there around 9-10pm tuesday night and only waited an hr to get my bracelet/amulet (which u get in exchange for your tickets). 

This does not include the multi-hr wait it may take to get through the gates when they open Wednesday morning, but as long as u have all your shit the night before, it softens the blow.

Mr. Tidwell
May 23, 2016
12:12 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
216sp_Permalink sp_Print

U know I had fun waiting for this infomercial. They would stretch it that one more day.... At least these ninjas really know how to make my imagination run wild. Even if it's unintentional sometimes.

Mr. Tidwell, Nyro

May 23, 2016
12:18 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
217sp_Permalink sp_Print

Carnivalkilla44 said  
Get there sometime Tuesday evening/night is my suggestion. You'll have the best chance to not get caught in a line with more than a 1-2hr wait. I can't speak for last year as I didn't attend, but in 2014 I got there around 9-10pm tuesday night and only waited an hr to get my bracelet/amulet (which u get in exchange for your tickets).     

whooole different ball of wax.  way more clusterfucky than '14. 

still since dont see why, exactly...  but it shows that you gotta be ready for a bottleneck to pop up anywhere, anytime. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Mr. Tidwell

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

May 23, 2016
12:30 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
218sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said

Carnivalkilla44 said  

whooole different ball of wax.  way more clusterfucky than '14. 

still since dont see why, exactly...  but it shows that you gotta be ready for a bottleneck to pop up anywhere, anytime.   

Indeed very very true. From my experience; get there early, be proactive in seeking out any and all information leading to you getting your amulets/bracelet/car pass, and hope for the best. 

I do hope they spent some time to figure out the horrors of last year's line, but just hearing about it is why I'm prepping with even more "survival" gear than I normally would.

Mr. Tidwell
May 23, 2016
12:34 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
219sp_Permalink sp_Print

survival gear is basicly all i bring, anymore. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Mr. Tidwell

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

May 23, 2016
1:37 pm
Bostin
Bostin
Members
Forum Posts: 434
220sp_Permalink sp_Print

A megaphone is absolutely #1 most important thing for gathering survival.

Whoop Whoop Bostin :

Mr. Tidwell

youtube.com/c/bostinmckickass

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
54 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

janod82575, Peepeesucker

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845