April 26, 2024
80 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
fl.net forum meetup massacre 2014
July 28, 2014
9:10 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
301sp_Permalink sp_Print

Glad to meet ya'all at the Massacre and throughout the campgrounds. You guys should know that I'm partially death, and with it being the Gathering, my hearing is terrible. Scruff, why were you mad Saturday night? You were looking like you were about to choke somebody. Ya'll were cool, sorry for my staleness.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 28, 2014
10:39 pm
JuggaloJ
Members
Forum Posts: 498

@scruffy It's a shame I didn't get to meet any of y'all.  The only people from the forum I talked to there were Barocko Jenkings and wowachick. But i already knew them so they were easy to spot. I was only there from about 8:00AM Fri morning till about 3:00AM Sun. Had a great fuckin time tho. 

July 29, 2014
12:59 am
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891
303sp_Permalink sp_Print

@entrappedmind, I'll try to take off time on the right month next year, I'll try to take a week in July and a week in August. Everyone has families where I work (Except me, literally), and if you want time off in the summer you have to request that shit in fucking January, no shit. I fucked up this year assuming August, totally my fault. Will definitely make next year though!! Missed the last 2 years, this staleness must end. In real life though you can always tell I'm kidding and people won't take shit the wrong way, but I'll still do my best to be the asshole.

@juggaloj, did you sneak in again this year? Just wondering, could be a bitch, new site and all.

July 29, 2014
1:12 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
304sp_Permalink sp_Print

I seriously hope it stays in July, I doubt I will ever get to go again if it's over my gf's birthday.

July 29, 2014
1:46 am
JuggaloJ
Members
Forum Posts: 498
305sp_Permalink sp_Print

patjoyce said  
@juggaloj, did you sneak in again this year? Just wondering, could be a bitch, new site and all.

Yes and no. Did I "sneak" in? No. Did I pay? No I did not. They were actually checking wristbands actively this year. My boy hooked me up. Gave me a used wristband (no clue where he got it, he had 3 of them) that I just re-taped around my wrist with electric tape.

July 29, 2014
1:53 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
306sp_Permalink sp_Print

@entrappedmind, I'll try to take off time on the right month next year, I'll try to take a week in July and a week in August. Everyone has families where I work (Except me, literally), and if you want time off in the summer you have to request that shit in fucking January, no shit. I fucked up this year assuming August, totally my fault. Will definitely make next year though!! Missed the last 2 years, this staleness must end. In real life though you can always tell I'm kidding and people won't take shit the wrong way, but I'll still do my best to be the asshole.

Pat, you and @barocko-jenkings should box next year lol

July 29, 2014
2:15 am
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
307sp_Permalink sp_Print

No boxing, the gloves the all the fun out of it. If he wants to step up I'll be around, not gonna start it though, but I'll definitely end it. Not what I look to do at the Gathering, but he's been talkin' some shit for awhile now about beatin' me up, so I'd love to prove him wrong if that's what he wants. One time he tried to intimidate me by saying "I'm 5'6" don run whn ya se me." I thought that was cute, like I'd really be walking around the Gathering looking down for him the whole time.

With Barump, it's just a mutual disliking of one another. I doubt we'll ever get along, but I won't hunt dude down, it's the Gathering man, fuck that shit. I'm in way too good a mood to start stupid shit. You know what it's like now, right? But if he comes up swinging, that's on him and I won't feel guilty about what's gonna happen. That's on him. 

Wouldn't it be funny if we actually got along and ended up smokin' and drinkin' and ended up friends and shit? That will probably happen around the time UFO's land at the Gathering and start gettin' down, but you never know. The Gathering has been known to host miracles.  

July 29, 2014
6:37 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
308sp_Permalink sp_Print

GanjaGoblin said  
Scruff, why were you mad Saturday night? You were looking like you were about to choke somebody.    

too many assholes throwin unopened beers and heavy shit like that, hurtin people in the crowd [including me], but of course afraid to come mix it up themselves.  so i went lookin for them.  caught a couple slippin, too.  

put me in a down mood for a few hours.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 29, 2014
10:33 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
309sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said

GanjaGoblin said  
Scruff, why were you mad Saturday night? You were looking like you were about to choke somebody.    

too many assholes throwin unopened beers and heavy shit like that, hurtin people in the crowd [including me], but of course afraid to come mix it up themselves.  so i went lookin for them.  caught a couple slippin, too.  

Yeah, Scruffy looked like he was about to regulate. Which I'm sure he did.

July 29, 2014
2:35 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
310sp_Permalink sp_Print

All the beers I had I made sure they were nearly finished before I tossed them.

July 29, 2014
2:40 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696
311sp_Permalink sp_Print

Understatement of the week...

Yeah, Scruffy looked like he was about to regulate. Which I'm sure he did.

Yeah, like you remember. Bwahaha. Wait, what? ;)

HOT DAMN did they make good daquiris!

With the amount of time I spent at the site... Can you believe I never got one? Kept putting it off lol.

July 29, 2014
2:47 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
312sp_Permalink sp_Print

entrappedmind said

HOT DAMN did they make good daquiris!

With the amount of time I spent at the site... Can you believe I never got one? Kept putting it off lol.

i feel for you, missing out on the pink ambrosia.  

July 29, 2014
2:50 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696
313sp_Permalink sp_Print

Heh, found another of the kid. From http://www.athensohiotoday.com.....f887a.html

53d5b5187ec4c.image.jpgImage Enlarger

July 29, 2014
3:15 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

@scruffy, it was probably badumper. Funny, after you stuck up for him. He said last week that he only threw shit during trash fights but all last year was saying if I got hit by a bitch beater it was him. Fuck anyone who throws shit at the Gathering into crowds of unsuspecting people just chillin' and shit. I'm not talking about the trash fights, but everything else. Seriously, fuck those people. Like this dick here:

GanjaGoblin said
All the beers I had I made sure they were nearly finished before I tossed them.

Dick. 

July 29, 2014
3:38 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
315sp_Permalink sp_Print

barocko was cool.  ganjagoblin and his half empty cans was fine.  that shit isnt remotely as painful as an unopened can, or a big ass jug full of water with the cap still on.  

what initially pissed me off was the big orange highway marker thing that you may have seen in pictures.  i watched that thing fuck up like five or six people.  twice, i tried to drag that bitch to the back of the crowd and dump it, only to have it [or another one] appear in the sky a little later.  

whoever got me the second time, that shit was deliberate, im positive.  thats when i decided to stop talking, and solve my problems with violence.  

speaking of which:  if anybody i 'regulated' on is reading this...  sorry bout that.  

but you were acting like a shithead while i was in a vengeful mood.  karmas a muthafucka.  

the one exception would be the guy i palmed in the eye;  you are a bitch piece of shit, and you absolutely had it comin.  fuck you. 

do it next year, ill getcha again.  

July 29, 2014
4:06 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
316sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ya know Pat, I could have been a dick and chucked some rocks from the ground at the crowd but nah lol. I wasn't going to do that and there was only 2 sips left of my beers. I'll be aiming for you next Gathering Pat.

July 29, 2014
4:41 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
317sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said
barocko was cool.  ganjagoblin and his half empty cans was fine.  that shit isnt remotely as painful as an unopened can, or a big ass jug full of water with the cap still on.  

what initially pissed me off was the big orange highway marker thing that you may have seen in pictures.  i watched that thing fuck up like five or six people.  twice, i tried to drag that bitch to the back of the crowd and dump it, only to have it [or another one] appear in the sky a little later.  

whoever got me the second time, that shit was deliberate, im positive.  thats when i decided to stop talking, and solve my problems with violence.  

speaking of which:  if anybody i 'regulated' on is reading this...  sorry bout that.  

but you were acting like a shithead while i was in a vengeful mood.  karmas a muthafucka.  

the one exception would be the guy i palmed in the eye;  you are a bitch piece of shit, and you absolutely had it comin.  fuck you. 

do it next year, ill getcha again.  

I saw that supersized traffic cone fly out of the pit and nail a chick right in the face. I got hit in the back with some sort of firework.  

Personally, I don't care if someone throws open cans or bottles. Since there isn't as much pressure, it will give a little bit when it hits someone. It's crazy that people throw UNOPENED cans, though. That kind of shit is intentionally trying to hurt another person.

July 29, 2014
6:44 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
318sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yep, I still have a cut on my head from an unopened beer can thrown into the ICP crowd during their set. I was hoping someone saw who threw it and throw hard objects at his head so he can know what it feels like.

These aren't Juggalos who do this. Fam doesn't do things to intentionally hurt fam just for their own amusement.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
July 29, 2014
7:37 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators

Its okay to get pegged with a faygo bottle though, right? I mean, I'm chucking shit for the fun of it, not to hurt anybody. I didn't throw shit during any of the JCW events that went on, I understand that fucks up the ring.

July 29, 2014
8:24 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

Semi full faygo to the dome sucks.When they let it flow for a sec then toss and get pegged it doesn't hurt as bad.I dont mind gettin hit with shit unless something fuckin hard or heavy that could do serious damage, is fucked up.Being drunk/among other things and adrenaline from music probably helps. But that sucks to hear shitty things like that happens.Fuck dem.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
92 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

HarveyIrref, EdwardNat, Donaldmup, Dorseyhat, Darnellimant

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845