April 26, 2024
80 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
fl.net forum meetup massacre 2014
July 27, 2014
7:24 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

entrappedmind said
On an unrelated note... Those of you from the meet-up, if you'd be so kind, check out #4 on this list. You won't regret it. Trust me. https://www.faygoluvers.net/v5/.....-than-you/

That's awesome! Frog's wheel is also on there. And I think I'm in the background.

July 27, 2014
7:46 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members
Forum Posts: 549
282sp_Permalink sp_Print

i did see that, it was pretty cool to see. that made me happy.

From tadpoles to frogs to Jesus to legends.

July 27, 2014
7:50 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696
283sp_Permalink sp_Print

Shit, stupid me... I meant to mention both of those points and simply forgot in my excited rush to share. My bad, guys! It's just too bad that the # that went along with your wheel's picture isn't more relevant, you know? But hey, beggars, choosers, that kind of thing.

July 27, 2014
8:58 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
284sp_Permalink sp_Print

entrappedmind said
On an unrelated note... Those of you from the meet-up, if you'd be so kind, check out #4 on this list. You won't regret it. Trust me. https://www.faygoluvers.net/v5/.....-than-you/

I approve of #4, as my extremely sober looking face depicts...

@entrappedmind your son schooled the GOTJ like nobody's business. My lady appreciates the comment as well. Great to meet you ninja!

July 27, 2014
9:10 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members

Hell yeah, CK. Next time around I hope to hang out with you guys more. Actually, yeah, I guess I could say I have one regret coming out of this. No, make that two.

1: Didn't get to hang out with and get to know CK, Ganja, or Cheshyr as much as I'd have liked.

2: The rest of y'all weren't there.

I hope to remedy BOTH of those next time. If it's scheduling, I guess there's no way around it, but if it's money... Shit. If a 14 year old can pay his own way (including his share of supplies / car pass) with two months notice, there ain't NO goddamned reason a bunch of adults can't scrape it together with TWELVE months to plan.

Speaking of plan... @Scottied - What are the chances that a roll of official Faygoluvers caution tape could be created? We're in the preliminary stages of planning a Faygoluvers Village for #16.

EDIT: I just got home today. What the fuck. I suppose I don't need to stress just HOW preliminary those plans are? Like... Really fuckin' preliminary. Yeah. Okay, I'm going to reacquaint myself with my old friend Mister Bed.

July 27, 2014
9:44 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001
286sp_Permalink sp_Print

Literally the only way I aint going next year is if I don't get approved for leave. Cus I'll have the money.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

July 27, 2014
9:48 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
287sp_Permalink sp_Print

My gf thought this was a "once in a lifetime" thing and doesn't want me to go again. Lolololololol

July 27, 2014
9:53 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001
288sp_Permalink sp_Print

piggofdoom said
My gf thought this was a "once in a lifetime" thing and doesn't want me to go again. Lolololololol

Fuck that cus I'm already way too fucking pissed and jealous i missed you guys this year. 

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

July 28, 2014
7:17 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

essay comin.  

lots to get to, ya know.  

10527513_776207842423141_4404434866020396033_n.jpg?oh=8f32726d9c4bada07b21f32ceafcbfe3&oe=5437C9CC&__gda__=1413954377_2a81d02c4ff4177e0027ef9b4a066e1fImage Enlarger

i dont think this was ever completely cleared up, so:  

ganjagoblin in the red shirt on the left; entrappedmind in the wife beater;  verytwiztidraven in the bandanna;  piggofdoom pointin at raven;  psychoscott in the back with the duck dynasty;  scottied in the ball cap;  the asshole in front that looks like he is being kicked off the bleachers by scottie...  i dont know him.  

Sean Law said  

Ganga with the braids?  

braids?  

I bet it didn't even feel weird at all, cuz everyone is pretty much cool in the forum  

yes and no.  

not weird, cuz everybodys cool, yes;  but no, still a little bit weird, at first.  

patjoyce said  

Holy shit, Scruffy looks just like his profile pic drawing lol. That's pretty cool.   

everyone always seems a little surprised by that.  almost like, 'wow, scruffy, good job making your face resemble the drawing!'  

LTB said  

There was a meetup massacre last year with me scottie and scruffy :< and the picture wont load for me  

yo @ltb , if you can email me that picture, ill put it up somewhere.  

to @juggaloj @one_3rd -  where were you?  howd it play out?  [also, to @cheshyr -  ?]

the scheduling unraveled pretty quickly.  after that, id say that posting here and wearing massacre tees was probably equally as effective as the planned meets were.  

as it turned out, the wrestling ring was a reeeally lousy spot for meetup massacres.  to get there, you had to go out the front gate, walk down an unlit shitty dirt path, and then down a bigass hill, which you then had to walk back up at some point.  

basicly, any other location wouldve been easier.  

patjoyce said  

P.S. How did Cannibal Corpse do? Who I was most pissed about missing this year, just curious.    

well, they didnt do a wall of death.  interestingly, yelawolf did do a wall of death about an hour later.  bet you didnt see that coming.  

patjoyce then said  

…….and patjoyce is ignored be everyone.

oh, well, if youre gonna be that way, get your own cannibal corpse news.  

Sean Law said  

when talkin with eachother there, do yall use real names or Profile names? lol    

profile names, for my part.  im sure it seems bizarre sometimes, to anyone who wouldnt know.  

entrappedmind said  

1: Yep. I'm the fat dude.

you couldve ran with 'big homie'...  

2: Yep, my kid was there.  

3: Yep, my kid survived.

an he reprefuckinsented.  

4: No, piggofdoom, you can not trade my kid for space cakes.  

damn, pigg...  all things in moderation...  

5: Has anyone seen my voice? I can't seem to find it.  

*croak, rasp*  

6: Wait, what?  

AHHHhahahaHAAHhaHAA--!  

wait... what?  

7: Frog's wheel was, most definitely, one of the most hilarious things I've ever witnessed.  

yes it was.  

8: Y'all are bad influences.  

yes we are.  

9: Carnivalkilla44's fiancée is awesome.  

yes she is.  

10: I've been on this planet for 34 years, and over that time combined I had less fun than I did within any hour I spent with you people. Yeah, sure, the Gathering was cool and all… But it was you guys that created a memory I'll have until the day I die, and I love each and every one of you for it. ScottieD, Scruffy, Pigg, Julie, CK44, Psyral, Krunk, Frog, Ganja, Cheshyr (I don't think I forgot anyone?) – you guys are awesome. Thank you for accepting my son and I into your family here.

hell.  yeah.  

if the entire gathering was just us camping out and listening to those musicians on someones phone, it still wouldve been the atom bomb.  

and oh shit!s.  gotta have those oh shit!s.  

Lucem Ferre said  

Are you thinking of me as you have fun?  

now and then.  

Violentdope said  

That dude apologizing in his original video bitching about cannibal playing the Gathering was priceless..think he deleted it.funny shit.  

great for the apology and all...  but did it seem to anybody else like he was about to break down?  

entrappedmind said  

On an unrelated note… Those of you from the meet-up, if you'd be so kind, check out #4 on this list. You won't regret it. Trust me.https://www.faygoluvers.net/v5/…..-than-you/

9912153.0.jpgImage Enlarger

fuckin outstanding...!    

piggofdoom said  

That's awesome! Frog's wheel is also on there. And I think I'm in the background.  

i saw the guy about to take this picture, and leaned out of the way, to make sure i didnt make him appear to be smaller.  

seriously.  

Carnivalkilla44 said  

entrappedmind your son schooled the GOTJ like nobody's business.  

no question.  

his first time ever doing anything nearly that intense, and he made most of the ninjas reading this look like pikers.  

sorry, pikers, but he really did.  

My lady appreciates the comment as well. Great to meet you ninja!   

for the record, i wholeheartedly agree with entrappeds opinion.  

Frog said    

i did see that, it was pretty cool to see. that made me happy.  

9912200.0.jpgImage Enlarger

that fuckin wheel, dog...  

i shouldve duked you for some of your beer expenses.  

LTB said  

Literally the only way I aint going next year is if I don't get approved for leave. Cus I'll have the money.  

dope.  

piggofdoom said  

not dope.  

then LTB said  

Fuck that cus I'm already way too fucking pissed and jealous i missed you guys this year.  

me too, homie.  

i mean, i guess im not jealous, cuz that wouldnt make any sense, but you know what i mean.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 28, 2014
7:21 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

...and last but not least [and deserving its own post]...  

@piggofdoom @entrappedmind @ganjagoblin @carnivalkilla44 @psyral-infection @krunkazphuk @frog @verytwiztidraven   

you are all fuckin cool as all fuckin fuck.  

thanks for tolerating me.  

July 28, 2014
7:24 am
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
Forum Posts: 3352
291sp_Permalink sp_Print

damn I fucked up thinking red shirt was scruffy. kinda looks like avatar alittle, but shoulda known by the glasses.

I'll fuck you till you love me, Faggot!

-Tyson

July 28, 2014
10:22 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
292sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said
...and last but not least [and deserving its own post]...  

@piggofdoom @entrappedmind @ganjagoblin @carnivalkilla44 @psyral-infection @krunkazphuk @frog @verytwiztidraven   

you are all fuckin cool as all fuckin fuck.  

thanks for tolerating me.  

Tolerating you? You kept me alive! If anyone was tolerated it was I.

July 28, 2014
11:30 am
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891
293sp_Permalink sp_Print

I was just kidding Scruffy, I expected that question to be ignored. You guys are at the Gathering, I know how it is. No one's gonna be on FLH the whole time. It would be a shame if you were. I never gave an update on shit ever, so consider it karma. Wasn't really complaining.

I think it's awesome that you all met up and hung out and got along and shit. Words cannot express how fuckin' awesome that is. Hopefully I can make it next year, I just assumed it would be in August and screwed myself. Really glad the Gathering went off well and you all had a good time. I have to wonder though, where's barumpabumpbump? He didn't make the massacre? Must have been a lot of people honking for sugar. 

How did Scruffy keep you alive POD? I'm glad he kept you alive and shit but that's a vague statement. Just so you know, as of right now, I'm just assuming he gave you mouth to mouth. The whole weekend. Just kidding.

July 28, 2014
12:55 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

Violentdope said  

That dude apologizing in his original video bitching about cannibal playing the Gathering was priceless..think he deleted it.funny shit.  

great for the apology and all...  but did it seem to anybody else like he was about to break down?

ya he seems like a very unstable individual.I wish I could find his original video when he found out that his beloved death metal band was playing the Gathering.Mental breakdown.Funny shit.I think he took it down though.

cool as fuck all you guys chilled together.Hope to make it next year and meet/chill with you scruff and everyone else.

Sean Law said  

when talkin with eachother there, do yall use real names or Profile names? lol    

profile names, for my part.  im sure it seems bizarre sometimes, to anyone who wouldnt know. 

ya yellin out Yo VD what up big homie!!!!... might get weird...lol

July 28, 2014
3:27 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
295sp_Permalink sp_Print

patjoyce said
I was just kidding Scruffy,  ...  Wasn't really complaining.    

oh, i know.  just thought it was funny.  

I have to wonder though, where's barumpabumpbump? He didn't make the massacre?     

not the massacres, but he was there.  

@barocko-jenkings you should also be on the 'cool as fuck' list...!  

@cheshyr too.  although, im really just assuming that youre cool as fuck, seemed like it...  but ya kinda vanished on us...  

How did Scruffy keep you alive POD? I'm glad he kept you alive and shit but that's a vague statement. Just so you know, as of right now, I'm just assuming he gave you mouth to mouth. The whole weekend. Just kidding.

i kept him from being robbed or beaten by random denizens of columbus' late-night mean streets.  

nah, im playin.  columbus isnt even a little bit scary.  

July 28, 2014
4:03 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
296sp_Permalink sp_Print

Finally made it back home. 20+ hours of driving.

Had fun with all you guys. I missed some of you that I know were there. I'll have to make it a point to see you guys next year.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
July 28, 2014
7:22 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members

Glad you made it back, Psyral. Loved meeting you and Krunk, you guys are awesome. Thank you, once again, for those glow sticks. :)

pat - You need to go next year, simply so that I'm no longer "The Asshole" of the group. :)

EDIT: I keep looking back at that picture... Goddamn it... Why did Scottie have to take that picture THEN...?

July 28, 2014
7:50 pm
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845
298sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sorry @entrappedmind !  I also wondered what happened to @one_3rd because I had a shirt printed for him.  Did he bail out last minute?  Anyways, it was great meeting up with all of you this weekend!  i wish i could have been involved with more meetups, but I swear I never sat down this week.  Thanks for reppin' FLH for real!

July 28, 2014
8:59 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members
Forum Posts: 549
299sp_Permalink sp_Print

@scruffy its all good, you did help me with rubbing i needed to change it up last minute. @verytwiztidraven gave some hot sauce, @entrappedmind gave some beer, @piggofdoom donated his armpit.

if we do get the same campgrounds, can we think about meeting at a different spot, that hill sucked ass by the wrestling stage. i went there once with a cooler filled with beer for the meetup. and lugging it up and down those hills sucked ass. one trip there was enough for me. last day, i had trouble making it up the hill to the strawberry. just an idea. it was worth it tho, since i did get to meet psyral-infection 

From tadpoles to frogs to Jesus to legends.

July 28, 2014
9:09 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492
300sp_Permalink sp_Print

The strawberry should be the site for future meets since everyone knows where it is, it's central, and HOT DAMN did they make good daquiris!

-Jules

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
92 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

mobiyic222, Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845