April 30, 2024
29 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Why does everyone throw shit?
December 31, 2012
4:53 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

For sure..If im still alive in august i'll be there. I'd like to kick it with a few of these cats on here

December 31, 2012
5:11 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

Hell yeah man, stay alive. I plan on doing my best around the time of The Gathering to meet up with the people I like on here (a few I'll avoid, probably the same ones you will) and having a little party on me. It will be a good time, even if nobody from on here shows up. I'll just sit alone and play solitaire, I won't care, at least I won't be here!!

January 1, 2013
1:04 am
shane
Guests

patjoyce said:

Whoever told you in 2010 that throwing shit started the year before that, unfortunetly they're wrong. I've been going to The Gathering since the third one, and I have been hit, every single year, without fail. I count myself lucky if Iget hit with shit less than 5 times, it just happens. It's by far the stalest shit about The Gathering. Next time you see someone throwing shit, throw a bottle at his face at close range

GREAT POST! Well put.

January 22, 2013
8:50 pm
Chainz
Chainz
Members
Forum Posts: 123

Slumerican502 said:

Difference is those festivals you speak of are sponsored and have lots of security.....We have a lot more freedom than those other festivals and unfortunately thats how some of those dumb fucks try to use their freedom. They need to be taught a lesson

Lol, yeah I guess that's the obvious reason. When the security looks like drugged out Juggalo's themselves..... lol.

January 23, 2013
11:33 am
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members
Forum Posts: 359

We aint the first bunch of americans to indulge in the trash wars n we wont b the last. Throwin shit got way outta hand but its deff a good time. Musical acts have been pleted wit shit for jest as long. In some country bars the gotta chicken fence surround the stage to protect the "talent". The bubba spraxx award is a gathering tradition to me. Ive seen a couple great recipeants of that honored award. Theres no real reason or rhyme n until somebody gets hurt its all in good fun. Im not defending the drunk fucks that go outta there way to cause harm more so defending the freedom to b an idiot.

January 23, 2013
11:37 am
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members

The best to me personal was mini kiss 05. Lmao they didnt kno wha the fuck happend. Lmao but they all decided to b professional n absolutley killd their performance. At one point the head midget head butted a 2 liter back into the crowd n didnt miss a beat/ note. Ying yang twins in 07 got it bad. They were smart tho cuz they only playd like a min n a half n said fuck it we out. Im postive they still got paid. Moral of the story when in the woods wit nothing but prankster n jokers n clowns watch for flying object

January 23, 2013
9:13 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Why do you feel the need to throw shit at unsuspecting people who are just chillin the fuck out? Moral of the story, let me see you, get knocked the fuck out. I don't care if you're the person who actually hit me, I'll treat it like you were. Don't you know that shit fuckin hurts to get hit by flying bullshit? You're a fucking faggot trying to fuck up somebody's good time because you're obviously too much of a pussy to fight someone face to face. It's the same as sucker punching someone, it's a fuckin bitch move. And aren't you the queer who calls himself "Double 0 Juggalo" and wants to disband the bridge? So, by your logic, drug dealers minding their own business, bad. Dumb asses cracking peoples heads open who are looking the other way and just having fun, good. Yeah, that makes sense. Fair warning, let me see you, and I'll knock your fucking teeth in. On behalf of me and every other Juggalo who's been pelted at The Gathering by pussies like you. I won't just hit you once, I'll bash your fucking head in. And you know what? You fucking deserve it. See you there

January 23, 2013
9:26 pm
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members

U talk tough over the key borad. Find me at a sho n please b as tough

January 23, 2013
9:27 pm
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members

Ull find me all over gathering riddle box hallowickid o please b as tough as u type.

January 23, 2013
9:46 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

I'm not going to go back and forth with you Double 0 Juggahoe on the computer or the key "borad" as you say. It's keyboard (all one word), and it's pointless. I said what I have to say.

January 23, 2013
9:50 pm
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members

The oojuggalo movement neva happend n yea i hate the drug bridge cuz it gives the gathering unwanted attention. The gathering was under the radar untill all the punk halfa fags like ya self tha cant make friends n find wha u need at campsite but gotta post up on the bridge cuz its the closest punk fuckers like u will eva get to reppin a coner like u on the hbo sho the wire or sumthing. Lmao its so lame. Posted up lookin like feinds. But hey u rather b mad at trash fights. U musta gotten fuckd up more then once by some one throwin shit n now ur anus cant shit straight. U wanna get at me im real easy to find. I wasnt sayin walkin around throwin shit at random kids was ok but trash fights at the gathering is jus as common as body oder. But u aint the smartest. I forgive ya. Watch the tough guy talk cuz u aint doin shit ova the net. N like i said im every were so if u need to prove a point dont hesiatate. N dont hold a grudge when its all said n done.

January 23, 2013
9:57 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Blah blah blah

January 23, 2013
10:00 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

And before you go around telling people how not smart they are, at least enable spell check

January 23, 2013
10:00 pm
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members

Keep it funky pat.... U got hit wit a bitch beater didnt u?

January 23, 2013
10:16 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Nope, not yet anyway. I never got hit with a pizza either, but hey, it's a possibility. I don't worry about getting hit with food, who's gonna throw it at those prices?

January 29, 2013
9:02 pm
count
Guests

why not

January 30, 2013
2:46 pm
DIAMONDS17
DIAMONDS17
Members
Forum Posts: 180

CAUSE IT'S IMMATURE AS FUCK.  WHAT ARE WE, 12?  THAT 'SHIT' IS GETTING REALLY OLD, DO SOMETHING NEW.  LIKE THROWING MONEY OR WEED. 

January 30, 2013
2:50 pm
DIAMONDS17
DIAMONDS17
Members
Forum Posts: 180

I AGREE WITH PAT JOYCE, WHO CAN AFFORD TO THROW FOOD?  I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOMEONE THROW SHIT MY WAY.  I WON'T HESISTATE TO CUT A BITCH.  AND AFTER THAT.....TAKE A SHIT AND SMEAR THEIR FACE IN IT.  AND WHO THE FUCK IS SO NASTY TO SHIT IN THEIR HAND AND PICK IT UP.  LET SOMEONE THROW IT MY WAY......THAT'S MY ONE WAY TICKET TO THE CELLBLOCK.  

January 30, 2013
10:03 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

Barocko Jenkings said:

Keep it funky pat.... U got hit wit a bitch beater didnt u?

I'm the one that got hit in the eye with the Bitch Beater in 2011, right after Saliva. True story. And it did really ruin my good time...I was bleeding everywhere and had to leave my barricade spot to go to the medic tent. Then I had a huge black eye for about 2 weeks afterward. It looked like I had been punched in the eye. I'm definitely someone who doesn't see the fun in throwing things. Mainly I just believe in doing to other Juggalos as I would have done to myself. I don't want to get hit with anything, so I don't throw anything.

-Jules

January 30, 2013
11:00 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

whats the bitch beater??

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
44 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Michaeletews, issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845