May 1, 2024
32 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Why does everyone throw shit?
December 22, 2012
5:43 am
Chainz
Chainz
Members
Forum Posts: 123
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Like what's up with drunk ass rednecks throwing filled glass bottles at Twiztid and goin "yo nigga I jus hit Monoxide in da head, lolz family for life!>!!>!>". Seriously, plus fuck people targeting me with a bottle then getting all butt hurt when I throw it back at them….. The Gathering is a fucking joke.

No but really, why the fuck does everyone throw shit? Where did this stupid ass tradition where you shoot up heroin and throw bottles at girls come from?

December 22, 2012
9:00 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

Well when you get 10,000 people together and prolly a good 40-50% is drunk or on drugs the whole time there is bound to be a few that probably shoulda got the coat hanger treatment before they were born.

Hmmm if it bothers ya so much next year when someone throws a bottle at ya find their car and tear it apart piece by piece........Then follow him home and burn his house down......Then hit his grandma in the face with the claw of a hammer.....Then optionally sodomize the dead bodies of his families...... Kind of set an example with an ample punishment ya know?

December 22, 2012
10:33 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

yeah i cant stand people throwin shit... some straight up faggot shit..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

December 22, 2012
12:08 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members
Forum Posts: 2381

It's kind of like the internet. People do things they wouldn't in your face because no violence can happen to them....

unless you're in the crowd and kill those fuckers like Slumerican pointed out. 

Claps hands

December 23, 2012
5:22 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Nobody wants to hold onto their trash and dispose of it properly like a normal person I guess. There are plenty of trash cans in sight at the Gathering, I make use of them. But yeah when you have drunk people throwing shit at the artists or during JCW, it kinda ruins shit. Like with Method and Red Man, I was glad they didn't leave their set when Method got hit with something. People are gonna throw shit regardless, even if J says something about it, someone will be quick peg him in the head with a water bottle.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

December 23, 2012
9:35 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members
Forum Posts: 451

Answer: Because ICP throws Faygo @ shows and juggalos follow suit. It's kinda part of the act...plus y'all some dirty mutherfuckers. And bombing the love train is FUN. Like...crazy fun. Not that I throw shit or nuttin. Just...funny.

December 26, 2012
7:53 pm
stretchnutz
stretchnutz
Members
Forum Posts: 265

its like some wild caged animal bein set free

December 27, 2012
12:24 am
JIGGLYJUGGLA
JIGGLYJUGGLA
Members
Forum Posts: 7

The year before last I got a lit cigarette thrown at me from behind.. I didnt even notice until it started burning. frown

Just drunk stupid people. A lot of them. 

December 27, 2012
12:34 am
Chainz
Chainz
Members
Forum Posts: 123

Slumerican502 said:

Well when you get 10,000 people together and prolly a good 40-50% is drunk or on drugs the whole time there is bound to be a few that probably shoulda got the coat hanger treatment before they were born.

Hmmm if it bothers ya so much next year when someone throws a bottle at ya find their car and tear it apart piece by piece........Then follow him home and burn his house down......Then hit his grandma in the face with the claw of a hammer.....Then optionally sodomize the dead bodies of his families...... Kind of set an example with an ample punishment ya know?

Well I see what you're saying man, but there are much bigger fests than The Gathering (like come on 70,000 to 100,000 people at most "Major" fests) where nothing like this happens.

Don't get me wrong I love chugging a beer and chunking the rest in the middle of a pit...... but straight up trying to crack somones skull for no reason? I've unfortunately only been able to attend one Gathering (2010) in which I was told this "tradition" of throwing shit had only started a year or so before. I've just never been to a fest where the fans literally try to knock out their favorite artists on stage.

December 27, 2012
12:40 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

Difference is those festivals you speak of are sponsored and have lots of security.....We have a lot more freedom than those other festivals and unfortunately thats how some of those dumb fucks try to use their freedom. They need to be taught a lesson

December 27, 2012
1:46 pm
Villainous
Guests

I think it's fine when there is the little "trash wars" (throwing empty water bottles and whatnot) in the crowd while waiting for a concert to begin or something like that but when someone gets hurt by something that isn't so soft and can actually do some damage, that is when it becomes not fine. Like Bobcat Goldthwait's story about when Upchuck got fucked up because of a full faygo can was thrown in his face.

December 27, 2012
2:27 pm
JuggaloJ
Guests

The gathering is hardcore. Don't like it? Get out!! Sike, lemme stop being a dick. It pisses me off too. One year someone threw a full gallon glass bottle of captian into the crowd. It smashed over my girls head. She was bleeding like a mother fucker, but we stayed in the crowd and partied even with her hair all soaked with blood!

December 31, 2012
12:17 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

Whoever told you in 2010 that throwing shit started the year before that, unfortunetly they're wrong. I've been going to The Gathering since the third one, and I have been hit, every single year, without fail. I count myself lucky if Iget hit with shit less than 5 times, it just happens. It's by far the stalest shit about The Gathering. Next time you see someone throwing shit, throw a bottle at his face at close range

December 31, 2012
12:45 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
December 31, 2012
2:33 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

What's up buddy. You know, Icome on here all the time and I kept wondering why there were no new threads, I found that odd. I didn't think anything was wrong I guess cause the news kept getting updated but I finally realized I just had to log in. Once I did that the forum completely changed to have all new shit. I'm retarded sometimes man, nice to be back though.

December 31, 2012
2:36 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

I finally got to read Cell too dude, loved it. Beyond that, nothing. This site always kept me logged in before, I was bored as fuck without you dudes man. Other sites bore me quick, I'm such a tard man

December 31, 2012
3:43 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

LMAO...It's a fast read aint it?  I think I read it in like two sittings the first time around. Your from the boston area right? Were the places in there real or imagined?

December 31, 2012
4:00 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

I can't honestly say, I know that some of the places he mentioned, especially parts that take place in Boston, are real. Maine and along the path there, dude, that's like Mars. Some weird people up on Route 2 going towards North Adams and Vermont, I honestly think they put something in the water up there, for that many people to be as spaced out as they are is a crazy coincidence, so I stay away. Our boy Stephen King has a habit of taking real places and changing them around to suit his story. Like when he talks about the University of Maine in Hearts in Atlantis, that's a real college, just doesn't actually lay out the way that it was described, at least he admitted it. I'm from the Boston area but technically I'm from Attleboro, Massachusetts. He actually mentioned Attleboro in Thinner when talking about all the places the gypsies had been, I got a kick out of that. People never mention Attleboro, ever. So props for that.

December 31, 2012
4:13 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

Lmao alot of mouth-breathers up in maine I take it. Only reason I was asking is id love for an author to write about the area I live in, but there isn't really any famous authors in the louisville area.

By the by if im not mistaken alice is a twinner of susan delgado

December 31, 2012
4:40 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Hahahaha hell yeah bro, I don't know about Maine itself so much but the people you bump into along the way are something else, that's for sure. You're not mistaken about the twinner either, it's crazy you pick up on shit like that. Wish you lived up here man. Fuck it, we'll just have to kick it at The Gathering!!! I'll bring you some weird mouth breather shit lol

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: jiggles the clown
54 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Michaeletews, issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845