April 29, 2024
88 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Tips/Advice for Next years.
December 24, 2016
12:08 am
Members
Forum Posts: 1579
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

scruffy said

... not money. 

fuck yourself off.  aint my fault youre shook. 

and normally, i dont like to ride people for bein shook.  but damn.   

Do you even realize how much of an asshole you sound like? I'm sick of your sharp remarks. Knock it off. You say you don't run people off this forum, but you're lying to yourself. I ain't your fucking punching bag, go bully someone else to make yourself look high and mighty, ya jerk.

"I Just Wanna Hide Inside My Own Private Hell"- Boondox

December 24, 2016
1:03 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

id apologize, but it aint like youd give a fuck.  never did before, right? 

you and i both know, well, how easy it woulda been for you to get home.  i need to spell it out, cuz who gonna look asshole then? 

make excuses in an excuse-makin thread, this one is ostensibly for ninjas that can handle gatherings. 

in that spirit, another good tip for first timers:  ignore any advice comin from a juggalo who aint been.  they wont know. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

December 24, 2016
6:21 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

I hope the new location has a convenience store like Legend Valley. Now that came in handy for some of the things that you really don't think of.

Thank you convenience store, your right and dabbed up female employee (very cute I may add) really helped me out with the powder I needed for my inner thighs and balls (full disclosure here people) after walking what probably added up to some considerable mileage over the long weekend in the heat.

So ya, add powder/baby power to that list.

And while in the baby powder section, if you dehydrate very easily and quickly, get some bottles of Pedialyte to put on ice.

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 24, 2016
10:20 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

86 said

krunkazphuk said

86 said

Aw.gifImage Enlarger

Yep that's a pretty accurate description of me.  

Ur off the chain. Whether u gather or not, whoopwhoop for not taking any guff.

Respect.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop krunk :

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

December 24, 2016
5:59 pm
Chris
Members
Forum Posts: 662

since after last years gathering for some reason i have this horrible feeling this years will be the last. I honestly feel like this time next year psychopathic will be out of business,its not something i want to happen,i just feel it 

December 27, 2016
12:55 pm
thenewguy
Members
Forum Posts: 32

Carnivalkilla44 said
I hope the new location has a convenience store like Legend Valley. Now that came in handy for some of the things that you really don't think of.

Thank you convenience store, your right and dabbed up female employee (very cute I may add) really helped me out with the powder I needed for my inner thighs and balls (full disclosure here people) after walking what probably added up to some considerable mileage over the long weekend in the heat.

So ya, add powder/baby power to that list.

And while in the baby powder section, if you dehydrate very easily and quickly, get some bottles of Pedialyte to put on ice.  

BABY POWDER! Only been two years, but learned my lesson after year one. Like everyone said, water. Constantly.

Whoop Whoop thenewguy :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 27, 2016
2:07 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Baby powder is essential for any festival, im sure someone will be selling it on site, but it may be the most expensive powder on the lot. 

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

scruffy
December 27, 2016
8:00 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

Holy crap @86 way to take cowardice to the next level. Talk about dying a thousand deaths. Nobody make any sudden movements or loud noises or this little delicate flower might just shit himself to death.

Whoop Whoop Guest :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
January 4, 2017
10:32 pm
Phantasmagoria
Phantasmagoria
Members
Forum Posts: 40

-Rent a car just for the sake of storing your merch and other shit you dont want stolen.

-Advil!

-you might wanna consider bringing some food cause the shit there is crazy expensive

-Trash bags (yes it has been said before) but some you can put your dirty clothes in.

-Shower sandles cause athletes food is crazy bad in the showers

...and thats all i can think of right now

Whoop Whoop Phantasmagoria :

JC, Psyral, scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
January 4, 2017
10:45 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544

It's crazy to think that all of my advice might not matter next year if the gathering is really going to be on the west coast. Like, I have no fucking idea what to bring out there, other than all the obvious stuff (which I guess might not really be so obvious so I'm sure that closer to the gathering we'll all be posting our lists again). And like fuck, if I'm flying out to Colorado or somewhere then I'm going to have to buy everything again when I get there, which is just fucking nuts to think about.  We should probably get some sort of charity thing set up to give all the camping gear to, because I doubt I'll be the only one unable to bring it back with me.  Idk I just can't get over how different this gathering would be if it's not in the mid-west.   

But also, anyone who hasn't gathered before should probably just take "you might wanna consider bringing some food" to mean "most definitely bring food." Just saying.  

Whoop Whoop JC :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
January 4, 2017
10:50 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

JC said
It's crazy to think that all of my advice might not matter next year if the gathering is really going to be on the west coast. Like, I have no fucking idea what to bring out there, other than all the obvious stuff (which I guess might not really be so obvious so I'm sure that closer to the gathering we'll all be posting our lists again). And like fuck, if I'm flying out to Colorado or somewhere then I'm going to have to buy everything again when I get there, which is just fucking nuts to think about.  We should probably get some sort of charity thing set up to give all the camping gear to, because I doubt I'll be the only one unable to bring it back with me.  Idk I just can't get over how different this gathering would be if it's not in the mid-west.   

But also, anyone who hasn't gathered before should probably just take "you might wanna consider bringing some food" to mean "most definitely bring food." Just saying.    

Just drive. Its only 20 hours. And other things people say to West coasters. 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

JC, scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

January 4, 2017
10:52 pm
JC
JC
Members

lol right?!  Like sometimes I start to complain about it being on the other side of the country then I'm like...oh.  

Yeah, if all these ninjas can do it then so can I.  Like half the village was from hella far away.  

Whoop Whoop JC :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
January 4, 2017
10:55 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

yeah.  the only thing to consider is what food to bring, cuz it might not be best to grab whatever. 

far as how much... bring enough to more or less cover you for the whole trip.  just in case. 

jc - could just get lean with it.  you can get by for a few days with a surprisingly small amount of supplies.  im talkin your entire campsite is on your person, that small. 

dont get me wrong, its rougher and rougher the less you got, but it can be done.  i guarantee, you will not die. 

uh, if you have the means, of course...  you should employ them. 

[edit]  typo fix. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

January 4, 2017
11:06 pm
JC
JC
Members

lol I know I could get by.  My first gathering I brought...uhm a tent and some clothes.  No food, no water, no extra shoes, and no money. Yeah I was dumb as fuck.  

My second gathering I added oranges and water and pretty much that was all.  Oh, and rainbow accessories and a blanket.  Still didn't even have a camping chair.    

By my like 6th I had like the whole set up, battery-powered fans and canopies and a million other luxuries.  They help a lot.  Especially if you tend to faint easily.

Now all my stuff is getting old/ has already broken so I need to start over anyways.  

Whoop Whoop JC :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
January 4, 2017
11:09 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

JC said
lol I know I could get by.  

oh.  well, there you go. 

Now all my stuff is getting old/ has already broken so I need to start over anyways.    

im at the point where i kinda cycle out the crappiest stuff each year. 

oh shit, i just remembered...  my chair is broken now... 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

JC, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

January 4, 2017
11:10 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

I would look into soylent. It doesn't seem ideal for long term but one a day on top of other foods could probably be really healthy. And easy to transport. 

Other plans might be to find people going from in the area and asking if you can bunk with them maybe?

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

January 4, 2017
11:14 pm
JC
JC
Members

Noah Fence said

Other plans might be to find people going from in the area and asking if you can bunk with them maybe?  

Do you mean, like, stay in ninja's tents with them? 

January 4, 2017
11:16 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Yeah. Homies, obviously. If you got em. Or ask them to bring an extra?

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

JC

January 4, 2017
11:25 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Noah Fence said
Yeah. Homies, obviously. If you got em. Or ask them to bring an extra?  

an extra tent?  or an extra homie? 

pros and cons to each. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

JC

January 4, 2017
11:26 pm
JC
JC
Members

lol so one year I was annoyed at the guy I went with (a homie who wasn't even a juggalo) so I ended up sleeping in random ninjas tents a couple nights.  Like, literally everyone is just so nice at the gathering they will let you sleep in their tent with them (and not try to get in your pants or anything creepy like that, just to clarify).  It's all love. 

hey @robtidwell you're my homie and you have a tent... 

Whoop Whoop JC :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
63 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845