May 13, 2024
14 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
The Juggalo Family Feud Faygoluvers Forum Team Thread
June 21, 2015
3:32 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Alrighty... let's do this.

Anyone that KNOWS they will be attending The Gathering and anyone that KNOWS they would like to be a part of the Juggalo Family Feud Faygoluvers Forum Team, please speak up!

Take a moment and review the schedule to determine what of the three nights you feel would allow you to play without conflict with any other events you might want to attend.

The game is being played Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 1:30a - 4a.

There seems to be a least two games being played each night so my thinking is that the earlier we put ourselves in the better chance we have of getting put into the earlier game (let alone being able to play in the first place).

The prize(s) for winning is that the whole winning team will receive a one of a kind Dark Carnival logo watch (as seen on last week's Juggalo Show) and if that team succeeds in winning the "Fast Money Round" will receive a $200 merch credit (that can be split amongst the team or however they see fit).

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

June 21, 2015
3:38 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

Personally, I want that watch!!!!

For myself, Friday night seems to be out as I'd like to go see Stitches which takes place in the middle of the first game. There's a lot of "if's" involved but IF we get in there first, we could play the first game and still make that show but...

However, if it seems as though the majority of other prospective players would want to play THAT night, I'd be willing to forgo it (but we BETTER win! heh)

So as far as the count goes, I'm down for Game #2 & #3 before other considerations.

I also don't relish the idea of keeping everyone and myself awake until 4a to do this so...

I'm sure they won't be doing any "booking" for future games so we'll all have to get there in time to get the jump on everyone else. 

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

June 21, 2015
5:30 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Just remember, if it's anything like the REAL family fued, it's not the BEST answers, it's the answers that most juggalos would say.

June 21, 2015
8:18 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

I wonder if Steve Harvey will be hosting this event and if not WHY THE FUCK NOT!?!

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

June 21, 2015
8:42 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Pigg said  
Just remember, if it's anything like the REAL family fued, it's not the BEST answers, it's the answers that most juggalos would say.    

how you know that?  

i dont remember any juggalos talkin bout they took any surveys.  and they woulda talked, sure as fuck.  

more like, its the answers that a very small group at psychopathic came up with.  or, maybe, simply cribbed from the tv show.  

probably the latter, actually.  that would make more sense, anyway.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

June 21, 2015
11:05 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

Jumpsteady had said during the last Juggalo Show that the questions had been posted "secretly" (or some other word similar to that). But... YOU know how they do...

I'd probably agree that they may just skim from the actual show.

I'm not sure what FLH's associations with the True Juggalo Family website is, but I had the thought that maybe it'd be fun to have an FLH vs. TJF game! But that would require something like planning and organization and contacting people n'shit so...

Just a thought.

June 21, 2015
11:48 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

If we can get a team, and agree on a time, I'm definitely in. Either game on Wednesday, first game on Thursday, and either game on Friday work. I just don't want to miss Rydas for it. I'd kinda like to see Zug Izland too, so maybe lets rule out Wednesday, and aim for Thursday or Friday.

And y'know, I'm picturing this with questions like "What drug are you most excited about doing at the Gathering?" and "If you found out your homie was fucking your baby momma, which of his body parts would you chop off first?" hahaha

-Julie

June 22, 2015
12:32 am
Mr. Tidwell
Members
Forum Posts: 1825

scruffy said

Pigg said  

how you know that?  

i dont remember any juggalos talkin bout they took any surveys.  and they woulda talked, sure as fuck.  

more like, its the answers that a very small group at psychopathic came up with.  or, maybe, simply cribbed from the tv show.  

probably the latter, actually.  that would make more sense, anyway.  

on one episode of the juggalo show they asked who people would like to see icp tour with. I don't really pay too much attention to social media, but if they asked any sort of general questions like that just casually, it would easily be able to poll the juggalos without us knowing. Especially if they got other people involved.

June 24, 2015
12:31 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

Taking a cue from the Meetup Massacre thread, here's what I have so far (taken from the GotJ Info thread):

@psyral-infection
@verytwiztidraven 
@piggofdoom (did you say were were or were not able to make it this year?)
@one_3rd 
@celle2057 

These are who I have seen vocalize their interest in being a part of the team. This does not mean that there can't be more than one team to represent Faygoluvers and at this stage we're looking for as many people who are at least INTERESTED in playing as individual schedule interests might "X" out certain others simply because they don't/aren't able to play at the same time as the majority. We can forum-ulate more groups if needed but having a larger pool to work with will allow us to create the FLH Super Group!

If there is ANYONE that would like to be a part of the/a team, PLEASE SAY SO!!! Otherwise, we can move the discussion into looking for which game we'd like to push for. Raven has voiced her preferences and so far between her input and my own, the first night of games seems to be out unless we can manage to get the FIRST game of the night. Other input is both needed and appreciated!

Looking ahead, the program says, "Crews of 5 wishing to compete may show up at any time. The game is running on a first come, first serve basis" SO... what I'll do (after I'm done setting up my own campsite n'such) is go up to the Seminar Tent and try my best to get us in there as early as possible. BUT... we would need to have a specific day and game time in mind AHEAD OF TIME. Or maybe perhaps @scottied could use some of his clout to make some ninja moves for us [wink wink]. You know we'd be givin' shout-outs and would be easy promotion for the site, heh. But that's just speculation wacky_gifEven then, we have to establish our factuals.

In the meantime, for those that HAVE signed on, please list here specifically what days you are available. Don't presume that we will be able to choose a game TIME so take a look at the timeline and provide which game time you have FREE to play during that particular game (ie I wanna go see Stitches on Wednesday Game Day #1 so I wouldn't put my name in for that). Please be flexible and open to making changes. If it turns out the majority of the group WANTS Game Day #1 and we actually DO get in on that day, I'll skip it... that kinda thing.

Hit up the page. Let me/us know your thoughts and ideas on this.
'~'=

June 24, 2015
3:33 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

what, i dont know surveys...?  

that aside, i would expect that whoevers runnin the game is more or less gonna be the one deciding who goes when.  wouldnt count on being able to pick a time at all;  much more likely to be simply handed one, and told to take it or leave it.  

this is the gathering, still.  

best course, get someone there early as possible to 'register' or whatthefuckever, and play it by ear from there.  theyre not gonna sit around goin over every other contestants itinerary.  

again, bein a gathering, you wanna make it a priority to participate in an event, youre probably gonna have to blow off not only whatevers goin on at the same time, but possibly some of whats goin on before or after it, too.  given the way things are typically run.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

June 24, 2015
3:37 am
Mr. Tidwell
Members
Forum Posts: 1825

scruffy said

again, bein a gathering, you wanna make it a priority to participate in an event, youre probably gonna have to blow off not only whatevers goin on at the same time, but possibly some of whats goin on before or after it, too.  given the way things are typically run.  

thats probably great advice. Thanks. Even though I'm not goin in on this event that's some good info to have.

Whoop Whoop Mr. Tidwell :

scruffy

June 24, 2015
4:45 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

scruffy said
what, i dont know surveys...?  

that aside, i would expect that whoevers runnin the game is more or less gonna be the one deciding who goes when. wouldnt count on being able to pick a time at all;  much more likely to be simply handed one, and told to take it or leave it.   
this is the gathering, still.  

best course, get someone there early as possible to 'register' or whatthefuckever, and play it by ear from there.  theyre not gonna sit around goin over every other contestants itinerary.  

That was pretty much my meaning. I wouldn't expect to show up on the first day and make plans for Day 3/first round... but I'm HOPING that maybe some light name dropping might get us SOME leeway as far as getting *A* slot on any given day we get to them. And as I said, if we know for a FACT that we have a team READY for "such-n-such" a day we might do better than just asking, "What's open?" would help.

So once again.... we need FACTUALS and not hypotheticals! The info is all there. Figure it out, ya'll!!! 

June 24, 2015
6:34 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

@Cheshyr I can't make it this year, unfortunately.

June 24, 2015
7:17 pm
FakeJordans4Cheap
FakeJordans4Cheap
Members
Forum Posts: 118

is the dude steve harvery gonna be there cuz he a idiot bruh lol not even funny plus fat as hell. id get in a family feud with him except my family is my left fist right fist and of course the nine inch lmfao you know what im sayin

June 24, 2015
7:31 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Cheshyr said
Taking a cue from the Meetup Massacre thread, here's what I have so far (taken from the GotJ Info thread):

@psyral-infection
@verytwiztidraven 
@piggofdoom (did you say were were or were not able to make it this year?)
@one_3rd 
@celle2057 

These are who I have seen vocalize their interest in being a part of the team. This does not mean that there can't be more than one team to represent Faygoluvers and at this stage we're looking for as many people who are at least INTERESTED in playing as individual schedule interests might "X" out certain others simply because they don't/aren't able to play at the same time as the majority. We can forum-ulate more groups if needed but having a larger pool to work with will allow us to create the FLH Super Group!

If there is ANYONE that would like to be a part of the/a team, PLEASE SAY SO!!! Otherwise, we can move the discussion into looking for which game we'd like to push for. Raven has voiced her preferences and so far between her input and my own, the first night of games seems to be out unless we can manage to get the FIRST game of the night. Other input is both needed and appreciated!

Looking ahead, the program says, "Crews of 5 wishing to compete may show up at any time. The game is running on a first come, first serve basis" SO... what I'll do (after I'm done setting up my own campsite n'such) is go up to the Seminar Tent and try my best to get us in there as early as possible. BUT... we would need to have a specific day and game time in mind AHEAD OF TIME. Or maybe perhaps @scottied could use some of his clout to make some ninja moves for us [wink wink]. You know we'd be givin' shout-outs and would be easy promotion for the site, heh. But that's just speculation wacky_gifEven then, we have to establish our factuals.

In the meantime, for those that HAVE signed on, please list here specifically what days you are available. Don't presume that we will be able to choose a game TIME so take a look at the timeline and provide which game time you have FREE to play during that particular game (ie I wanna go see Stitches on Wednesday Game Day #1 so I wouldn't put my name in for that). Please be flexible and open to making changes. If it turns out the majority of the group WANTS Game Day #1 and we actually DO get in on that day, I'll skip it... that kinda thing.

Hit up the page. Let me/us know your thoughts and ideas on this.
'~'=

@cheshyr , I am not going to do the Family Feud... at least I am not planning on it. I do, however, want to form a team for Morton's List.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
June 24, 2015
7:51 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

If we get in on the first night, I am willing to forgo Zug Izland for it. I just don't want to miss Rydas. Pretty much, so long as I'm at Rydas, I will prioritize this for whatever night we agree on.

-Jules

June 24, 2015
8:16 pm
One_3rd
One_3rd
Members
Forum Posts: 169

I'd be willing to be a part of it the first night if we get in early so I can see Stitches and Da Mafia 6. I'm willing to miss Zugg as well because it makes me sad to see it as a DJ and singer. The second night I'm willing to miss King 810 and Twista. I'd like to see Twista but if the team needs me I'll be there. The last night would be best for me because I just want to see Madchild again.

June 24, 2015
11:49 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

Hrm... Well, with Psy no longer in and Pigg confirming he sadly isn't going to make the Gathering at all, that puts us back to the "looking for" stage.

26 days left. Plenty of time to drum up interest.

The absolute last ditch effort (in the end) could be that we try and snag a couple people during the parking lot party (or the FL RV) that might want to reprazent.

I'd really rather get up there for the forum but I WANT THAT WATCH!!! I'll whore myself out to some other group that needs another player if I gotta... but let's hope it doesn't come to that.

hammer_gif

June 25, 2015
9:20 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Cheshyr said
Hrm... Well, with Psy no longer in and Pigg confirming he sadly isn't going to make the Gathering at all, that puts us back to the "looking for" stage....
hammer_gif

@cheshyr , Sorry about the Family Feud. I didn't think I was on the list.

@cheshyr , I elect you as team leader for the Family Feud.

Ninja's who are definitely going should contact him. Most will probably want to wait till a schedule is released before committing but it sounds like it is continuous:

From: Gathering of the Juggalos Competitions Announced about Family Feud
...Prizes: Members of the winning crew will receive a collectable Dark Carnival logo watch. If the winning crew also wins the Fast Money round then they will also receive $200 in gift certificates. Crews of 3-5 wishing to compete can show up at any time. The game show is running on a first come, first serve basis.

I am not going to do the FF, but I will be doing the Morton's List no matter what other things are going on. We need 6 people total for that one. No experience necessary and you don't need to own the game to play. I will bring my copy to the Gathering so people can get familiar if they want... not that it will help any since I believe the gathering will be a variation table called Ninja Shadow Clan. (Pure speculation)

From: Gathering of the Juggalos Competitions Announced about Morton's List
...Prizes: Members of the winning Inner Circle will each be given a Dark Carnival metal charm and a signed copy of Morton’s List. Those wishing to play should show up at least 15 minutes before the tournament begins and players do not need to know how to play to compete.

I don't know if this is the charm they are referring to but it is the logo for Dark Carnival Games.
988819_773781855967235_407312889_n.jpgImage Enlarger

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
June 26, 2015
6:43 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

https://www.faygoluvers.net/v5/.....FormAnchor

Guess I could confused by the pluralization confused

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
67 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

cannabis edibles, PatrickAvaix, PeterCak, Rolanddaurl, cbd softgels

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845