May 17, 2024
26 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
The Gathering moving?
August 28, 2013
9:22 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members
Forum Posts: 549
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Only thing that suck bout nelson's was paying for designated camp sites. I like the mad dash for the best spot. 

Funny thing is, we weren't even really that bad there. Seemed like there were a lot more random faygo showers at those gatherings

tho. I kinda miss that.

From tadpoles to frogs to Jesus to legends.

August 28, 2013
11:48 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

move gotj 2 a cold climate ! we won't have 2 see the fat, floppy, whales walking around, wearing nothing !

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

August 29, 2013
12:04 am
NiddleNoose
NiddleNoose
Members
Forum Posts: 88

The gathering in massive 2 shitz.. hell na. Leave it where its at or bring it to Colorado

August 29, 2013
4:19 am
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

Guest said
The FLH Forum headings should be:

The Gathering of the Juggalos

Psychopathic Music

Artists Formerly on Psychopathic Records

Race Related

Canada and Australia

& General Discussion

Just a suggestion.

This is absolutely hilarious @guest, I have no idea how I missed this. This is strangely accurate, good job dude!!!

September 26, 2013
10:56 am
SexyLette420
SexyLette420
Members
Forum Posts: 196

I wish they would have a Gathering tour. I know it's hard for juggalos on the west coast to get all they way over here in the midwest. They could hit up somewhere in New England, then the midwest at Cave-In-Rock, then the dirty dirty south like Florida, then finish it up over in the west like Colorado or something. That way everyone has a chance to go and the whole tour would last a month. Hell, they could even take it to Canada for a week. What do yall think?

September 26, 2013
2:46 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9045

I wish they would have a Gathering tour. I know it's hard for juggalos on the west coast to get all they way over here in the midwest. They could hit up somewhere in New England, then the midwest at Cave-In-Rock, then the dirty dirty south like Florida, then finish it up over in the west like Colorado or something. That way everyone has a chance to go and the whole tour would last a month. Hell, they could even take it to Canada for a week. What do yall think?

I remember them flirting with the idea of having two GOTJ, one on the east and one on the west. Madrox always half joked about a "winter gathering" lol...

I dunno... I feel like once a year in one spot makes it more meaningful, but its hard for lots of people to get to southern Illinois. When we did the Peoria one it didn't seem so bad though.

My vote is upstate NY cus I'm living there, but nah because its way too far for most cats and I wouldn't want fake ass locals I know suddenly claiming juggalo. Itz irritating. That's why I'm glad they've never toured our Arena in Elmira NY. Too many fakers would appear and I'd get heated. Personal reasons aside, upstate NY has tons of great outdoor spots that could accommodate some crazyness.

September 26, 2013
6:39 pm
D-Row420
D-Row420
Members
Forum Posts: 26

I'm gonna go with most of the west coast 'los and say Colorado would be the shit. I'll be there regardless of where it is, but 32hr drives from Cali to Illinois are kinda shitty.

September 26, 2013
9:17 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

a gathering tour? really? it would be like a show. a few hundred juggalos every stop. that not gonna work! gotj is a once a year event and always will be!

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

September 26, 2013
9:53 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Frog said
Only thing that suck bout nelson's was paying for designated camp sites. I like the mad dash for the best spot. 

Funny thing is, we weren't even really that bad there. Seemed like there were a lot more random faygo showers at those gatherings

tho. I kinda miss that.

They had a faygo tent at nelson ledges where you could buy bulk cases of 2 liters I remember in 05 we bombed the love train with red pop every time we saw it....good times...

Admittedly that probably had a part to play in the whole too much trash issue. Probably why they axed (pun intended) that feature.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

September 28, 2013
10:17 am
UglyPhat
Members
Forum Posts: 150

Vote: Colorado, Legal weed, Elevation to get you more fucked up, guarantee a huge turn out. 
Why: I live there, and its almost in the middle of the country giving folx equal drive time.

It could be in South Park County :o

September 28, 2013
11:01 am
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

You would need a good camping venue... maybe cram it into Mishawaka, that would be intimate. Telluride Town Park would be hilarious. Ideally you would need a private property type situation like they have at Hogrock. I would pitch that May Farms place they just had Riot Fest at, but the footage I saw of that dump looks pretty miserable. What might have been the most ideal spot in Colorado, the Planet Bluegrass Stage in Lyons, was trashed in the floods and might be shut down for a while. Lake Dillon would be sick. South Park is scenic, but I can't think of any stages there or even sizable campgrounds. Not saying they don't exist, I just have never heard of them, that's all.

TuTMaxd.jpgImage Enlarger

October 16, 2013
5:09 pm
Sugarpantz
Sugarpantz
Members
Forum Posts: 5

The Gathering should move away from southern illinois. VERY FAR AWAY.(they pass out prison time like candy to children on halloween)

In my opinion they probably should switch up the location every year.  According to the local authority and newspapers in Hardin County, Illinois. 'psychopathic records wrote over $300,000.00 worth of bounced checks'

so maybe that is part of why they are talking about moving. 

October 17, 2013
9:32 am
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members
Forum Posts: 359

back to the traveling circus it should b. I cant wait to find out were we land this year. I bet u hog daddy let us out the contract freely because he didn't wanna see us get hit by the state because each year they become more n more aware.   

November 10, 2013
1:28 am
sfsLIFER
sfsLIFER
Members
Forum Posts: 4

just for shits and giggles they should have it in Hell, Michigan.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
73 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

laticiagibson, xidotir783

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845