May 17, 2024
24 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
The Gathering moving?
August 28, 2013
10:36 am
superninja
superninja
Members
Forum Posts: 17
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I know, I know, every year people speculate on whether or not the Gathering is going to move, but the GOTJ Facebook page just posted this: "Here's a question... if you could pick where the 2014 Gathering of the Juggalos is held, where would you have it!? Answer in the comments!" Seems like they are thinking of moving it to me. Jumpsteady just said at the Gathering he thinks it will stay there for a long time, but maybe something changed.

August 28, 2013
10:45 am
Members
Forum Posts: 3424
August 28, 2013
12:42 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

Hahahaha, you can't even get a concert up there, let alone the gathering. 

August 28, 2013
12:46 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Can you imagine? The overpriced poutine, the overpriced maple syrup, the overpriced Molson Lager, the Canadians......it would be an absolute nightmare, holy shit. It would be too cold for naked 'lettes, the only attractions besides concerts would be the sodomy tent and an ice hockey rink. But on the bright side, being as how there's only one road in Canada, it would at least be easy to find.

August 28, 2013
1:53 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

That the best you can do smackey-poo? I guess it's my own fault for expecting more from you, won't happen again. Where to begin, okay, yeah, you got me, a Canadian cyber chick, that got me to hate Canada. Oh yeah, cyber girls must come with country of origin attached. I wouldn't know, i'll leave that one to you. Now, in that picture, i'm not fat. Even an autistic child could see that, but not you, not smackey-poo. And I think I look just fine. What? You think I don't remember your picture? The one with you in the black hoodie with your mouth open in a big 0 (insert dick) and you had one hand out lookin like you were clutchin some African monkey nuts? Sorry, I do remember, and the shit was sad, believe me. It was so sad you replaced it with a plate of poutine, which sucks, but definetly is an improvement over looking at you in mid dick sucking pose. First I was a skinhead, now I have leukemia. Settle on one, quit flip-flopping on the issue. Save that for the American Presidents. And I don't hate Canada, not at all. I love laughing at Canada, it provides me with countless hours of entertainment. Fuck yourself, twice. Right after your done sucking that dick the cameraman had in his hand when he took that God awful photo of you. Don't forget to hum on the nuts, then go choke on some shitty ass poutine. 

August 28, 2013
2:19 pm
Members

The FLH Forum headings should be:

The Gathering of the Juggalos

Psychopathic Music

Artists Formerly on Psychopathic Records

Race Related

Canada and Australia

& General Discussion

Just a suggestion.

August 28, 2013
2:48 pm
mr B
mr B
Members
Forum Posts: 530

The gathering is just fine where it's at. I don't believe it is going any where IMO. so whoop whoop to hog rock that place is the shizzit

August 28, 2013
3:16 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

It's going to Wisconsin

August 28, 2013
3:35 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

I could dig Wisconsin. State Fair is up there around August, isn't it? best cream puffs ever dude. Imagine a group of juggalos running around at State Fair? Love those things, been to different ones in different states. Food like that and I could be fat again. They even deep fry beer there. It sucks, but still...

August 28, 2013
3:44 pm
Members

They should do a Hatchet Attacks or something at The Gorge. They have camping there so they could make a few day run out of it. Maybe play 2 different sets on consecutive nights. That shit would be fresh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.....phitheatre

August 28, 2013
3:54 pm
Chainz
Chainz
Members
Forum Posts: 123

patjoyce said
Can you imagine? The overpriced poutine, the overpriced maple syrup, the overpriced Molson Lager, the Canadians......it would be an absolute nightmare, holy shit. It would be too cold for naked 'lettes, the only attractions besides concerts would be the sodomy tent and an ice hockey rink. But on the bright side, being as how there's only one road in Canada, it would at least be easy to find.

Because Canada is so cold in August...... dumbass.

August 28, 2013
4:03 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

It gets cold at night at the gathering and it's in Illinois. It's really not a stretch to imagine that Canada would be colder than Illinois. Dumbass.

August 28, 2013
4:04 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

Canada couldn't handle a GOTJ. 

August 28, 2013
4:09 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Canada couldn't handle a Burger King.

August 28, 2013
4:22 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

Yeah or a jimmy johns

August 28, 2013
5:15 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3598
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online

I live in Toronto and could care less about the ignorant Canadian bashing going on in this thread. Sports forums are usually where that shit gets out of hand, lol. Seriously though, Scottie D made the point repeatedly in his Gathering review that it was a super low turnout this year. Then you have all the left over Gathering exclusive merch being sold on Hatchetgear after the fact because they didn't sell enough shirts at the actual event this year. I hope all the American Juggalos on this forum know Almighty Smack is weak sauce as far repping "Canada". Dude reps his hometown Montreal and is quick to hate on other areas in Canada such as Toronto. Quebecers who think they are better than the rest of Canada is like a cliche up here, him being one. Dude wouldn't even hop on a greyhound to catch the Twiztid show in Toronto earlier this year, and then tried to front after the fact like he knew all about the show. Anyway back to the reason for the thread, I think they should move that bitch to keep it fresh. Cops were inside the Gathering this year at Hog Rock, the magic may be fading there. And in no way would they have the Gathering in Canada, logistically it makes no sense, most of their fanbase is in the States and would have to incur the cost of obtaining a passport if they didn't have one yet. I think no one in this thread is taking that notion seriously, it just gives y'all an excuse to bash your neighbors to the north. I say Upstate New York somewhere would be cool. Lots of Juggalos in the area and it gets pretty remote in places.

August 28, 2013
5:35 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

Miklo Velka said
I say Upstate New York somewhere would be cool. Lots of Juggalos in the area and it gets pretty remote in places.

I second this. Only because i live in Upstate New York

August 28, 2013
5:45 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

Wherever it is it's gotta be within 8 hours of here or i'm gonna have a hard ass time getting my girlfriend to cosign on going.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

August 28, 2013
5:48 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

@miklo-velka , I honestly have no problem with canada, but I do enjoy bashing it to piss of smack. It's nice to know other Canadians hate him too. Dude's a toolshed.

August 28, 2013
5:59 pm
freeknick50
freeknick50
Members
Forum Posts: 336

cant b anywhere but the middle of the country not MO or KS cuz of the people so I say Colorado

and Hog Rock is cool as fuck but the rest of Illinois sux and the south and the desert is too hot 

oh and I aint getting a fucking passport plus itd b a longer drive for every one

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: Miklo Velka
61 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

laticiagibson, ledak78964, xidotir783, nopigot360, pibovos856

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845