May 13, 2024
38 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Sideshows, Parties, Contests, JCW Events and Other Flavor Announced For Gathering 17
March 16, 2016
10:21 am
Bostin
Bostin
Members
Forum Posts: 434
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I actually really wanted to do the Juggalo Family fued last year but none of my homies were down for it so I just watch the mediocre friday night line up on carousel instead..

youtube.com/c/bostinmckickass

March 16, 2016
11:50 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405

Bostin said
I actually really wanted to do the Juggalo Family fued last year but none of my homies were down for it so I just watch the mediocre friday night line up on carousel instead..

the carousel stage has a lot of key headliners so it might be a conflict for a lot of people. I just wish they really did have that huge slip and slide. I would take that over a zip line. I mean I never had a zip line as a kid but I did have a crocodile mile and that shit was awesome. 

March 17, 2016
4:22 pm
Bostin
Bostin
Members

phreakcore said

Bostin said

the carousel stage has a lot of key headliners so it might be a conflict for a lot of people. I just wish they really did have that huge slip and slide. I would take that over a zip line. I mean I never had a zip line as a kid but I did have a crocodile mile and that shit was awesome. 

Yes, every other night besides friday there was acts I wanted to see, I planned on chilling after mainstage then going to play the fued, but my whole camp ended up getting reallllly fucked up friday. I tried to get them together for it still but we ended up watching F Dux then watching the strippers and then halfway watching madchild. From what I saw mostly they didn't have full groups and ended up grabbing whoever was around. Maybe i'll just wonder up then this year.

March 19, 2016
10:49 am
dogbeatz83
dogbeatz83
Members
Forum Posts: 6

Is that Mike Busey dude gunna be there this year? How do yall feel about that guy and his show? He seems like a party boy tool to me, but then again i've only seen shit online about his sausage factory house and shit. Any of you watch or take part in his thing last year?

March 19, 2016
11:38 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8182

When I walked by last year Busey's crew was giving lap dances to virgins in a wheelchair. Tool or not, he gets the party started.

Whoop Whoop krunk :

dogbeatz83, OCJ_Brendan
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

March 19, 2016
9:01 pm
Bostin
Bostin
Members

dogbeatz83 said
Is that Mike Busey dude gunna be there this year? How do yall feel about that guy and his show? He seems like a party boy tool to me, but then again i've only seen shit online about his sausage factory house and shit. Any of you watch or take part in his thing last year?

He brings sexy women that get naked and you can pay to touch. So, that's cool. Free lapdances for veterans too.

Whoop Whoop Bostin :

OCJ_Brendan

March 20, 2016
2:11 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

dogbeatz83 said

I like him fine. He's down for The Gathering, he talks up Juggalos and his experiences with them when he does and, as said, he brings a party with him. That's what he does for a living. He's like a Van Wilder for the freak set.

And quite frankly, while I love them bitches, the Wolfpac girls could use a good run for their money. At least at the Gathering anyways.

But it's a weird math... the Wolfpac Girls have MORE cute girls but the hottest chick in Busey's crew is sexier than *several of Wolfpac's combined. Wolfpac's girls tend to skew a younger vibe and are more familiar with the Carnival (obviously); Busey's crew offer up something DIFFERENT that isn't so much "constrained" to the Psychopathic imagery.

Honestly, I think overall they (DaddyLongLegs & Busey) both compliment each other AT The Gathering. Separately one could argue the finer points of each but Busey at the LEAST does not seem out of place there at all, IMO.

The Busey Beauties are more of a burlesque troop and The Wolfpac Girls are more showgirls (literally). Busey's people get booked to party with EVERYbody all year and the Pac girls are really primarily the eyecandy for their shows...

[yes i realize my response had more to do with the girls than Busey but that is what we're talking about here, right? I mean, WITHOUT the ladies, Busey is a barker without a carnival but at least DaddyLongLegs can provide music. But if the heart of it was more about the GUY... I like him fine. I could do with less references to his purported small penis but... He's fun, he LIKES talking to people and getting them involved in OTHER ways that DON'T involve puking or testicle abuse (other than blue balls). He's a  WELCOME addition to the Gathering/Carnival.]

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

March 20, 2016
7:04 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

The Busey setup last year just bummed me out everytime I went by it, which was frequent because of where I was camping. Busey and the chicks had a very dead look in their eyes. Which I understand because you know, partying plus summer equals a sweaty, fatigued time. Except they were doing some amateur level lapdances with those dead eyes. That made it just look kinda sad and weird to me. 

weed

^ It doesn't appear that anyone got the bone from my post but I just wanted to use that. Idk who made it but I'm a fan. Probably going to abuse the shit out of it. 

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

GanjaGoblin
March 20, 2016
8:07 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

phreakcore said

Bostin said

Dude did you ever see Lake Hepatitis?  That slip n slide would have its own strain of the clap by the end of day 1...nuff said.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

March 20, 2016
9:18 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8182

OCJ_Brendan said 

Dude did you ever see Lake Hepatitis?  That slip n slide would have its own strain of the clap by the end of day 1...nuff said.

As a veteran of swimming in Lake Hepatitis,

Joker.gifImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Psyral, dogbeatz83
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
51 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Jeffreynaigh, cannabis edibles, PatrickAvaix, PeterCak, Rolanddaurl

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845