May 14, 2024
38 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Sideshows, Parties, Contests, JCW Events and Other Flavor Announced For Gathering 17
March 14, 2016
9:00 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sideshows

• Bizarro World – Hosted By: R.I.F.T. (Rhythmic Illusion Fire Tribe)
  • FreakShow Deluxe
  • The Hooded Magician
  • Peep This Shit
  • Psychopathic Radio Live!
  • Skydiving Exhibition

Parties

• Clay vs. Hoppa DJ Battle Party – Hosted by Mike Busey and the Busey Beauties
  • Kuma’s Blacklight Bikini Smoke Party – Hosted by Kevin Gill, Triplesix, and her 6 hot friends. With a Short Solo Set by Shaggy 2 Dope!
  • Mike E. Clark’s Foam to the Dome Party – Hosted by Daddy Long Legz, Nekolette Necro, and the Girls of Wolfpac

Competitions

• 2 Tuff Tony’s Fishing Tournament
  • Costume Contest
  • Dark Carnival Games Event
  • Faygo Launching Contest
  • Flow Master Rap Battle
  • Juggalo Family Feud
  • Juggalo Gong Show
  • Juggalo Psypher Auditions
  • Killer Clown Academy
  • Into the Echoside Tournament
  • Lingerie Contest
  • Miss Juggalette Pageant
  • Ninja Olympics
  • Tattoo Contest
  • Texas Hold’Em Bounty Tournament
  • The Neden Game
  • Wet T-Shirt Competition

JCW Events

• Bloodymania 10 10th Anniversary Super Show
  • JCW Tryouts
  • Stranglemania Live Deathmatch Madness

Other Flavor

• Autographs
  • Carnival Rides
  • Juggalo Auction & Swap Meet
  • Psychopathic Auction
  • Seminars
  • Vendors
  • Zip Lining
March 15, 2016
2:21 am
Mr. Tidwell
Members
Forum Posts: 1825

I'm kinda bummed they aren't doing the art contest again. I was gonna bring in the winning piece this year. 

I'm super glad that Family Feud is coming back. That shit was hilarious. I would lay in my tent and listen to that shit. Even the security dudes were busting up one night. 

Also dope that theres gonna be a solo shaggy set at one of the parties. I'm guessing he'll be trying out some of his new songs from FTFOMF or whatever. 

Is the costume contest new? I dont remember that from before. I hope batdildo guy wins.

Whoop Whoop Mr. Tidwell :

bayAreaShaman

March 15, 2016
3:24 am
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members
Forum Posts: 277

I'm definitely gonna try for that killer clown academy! Time for this ninja to start practicing

Whoop Whoop Skratchie :

Psyral, bayAreaShaman
March 15, 2016
7:30 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Mr. Tidwell said
I'm kinda bummed they aren't doing the art contest again. I was gonna bring in the winning piece this year. 

Bring stuff anyway. Or at least stuff to work on at Bizarro World.

Mr. Tidwell said 
I'm super glad that Family Feud is coming back. That shit was hilarious. I would lay in my tent and listen to that shit. Even the security dudes were busting up one night.

Maybe we can get a real team together this year. Not sure what, if anything, happened last year with the proposed team. I didn't do it cause one of the nights of Family Feud conflicted with Morton's List. Again, if it runs concurrent with Morton's List, I am not going to be doing Family Feud.

Mr. Tidwell said 
Also dope that theres gonna be a solo shaggy set at one of the parties. I'm guessing he'll be trying out some of his new songs from FTFOMF or whatever.

Usually (Well in the past) his parties were him mixing and scratching. Not doing solo stuff.

Mr. Tidwell said 
Is the costume contest new? I dont remember that from before. I hope batdildo guy wins.

Not new. Every year. And I don't remember him ever having entered the contest. Hopefully there won't be three Deadpools entering again this year. Personally I think a team effort costume idea/theme would go over well. I am not very creative in that aspect so someone else will have to throw in on that idea.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

bayAreaShaman
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
March 15, 2016
8:33 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Psyral Infection said
Hopefully there won't be three Deadpools entering again this year.

i wouldnt hold my breath. 

if the over/under was eight, id take the over. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

bayAreaShaman

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 15, 2016
12:47 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

Psyral Infection said

Maybe we can get a real team together this year. Not sure what, if anything, happened last year with the proposed team. I didn't do it cause one of the nights of Family Feud conflicted with Morton's List. Again, if it runs concurrent with Morton's List, I am not going to be doing Family Feud.

Pretty sure that's what happened with the Family Feud thing. It was an awesome idea until the majority of people realized that they'd be missing out on stuff they wanted to do so it fell apart. I'd still be down to do it in theory but last year taught me that planning ahead is a silly endeavor.

Where the fuck do they think a zipline is going to go? 

March 15, 2016
2:32 pm
DrFreshness
DrFreshness
Members
Forum Posts: 596

Kinda bummed they're not bringing back Juggalo Night Court, that sounded funny as shit.

ma I ohw tnia I nmaddog
map deman sehctib taf gib nikcuf syawla m'I
March 15, 2016
4:15 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8182

CellE2057 said 
 ... Where the fuck do they think a zipline is going to go? 

GOTJ site says it'll be "...from the top of the main hill near the Seminar Tent all the way down into the bowl shaped valley near the Big Top Stage. Just let the operators help you secure the harness form atop their 35-foot tower..."

What the site doesn't say is that in a perfect world a "No Zip-lining Diapered Clowns" policy will be enforced.

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

March 15, 2016
4:23 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

CellE2057 said

Psyral Infection said

Pretty sure that's what happened with the Family Feud thing. It was an awesome idea until the majority of people realized that they'd be missing out on stuff they wanted to do so it fell apart. I'd still be down to do it in theory but last year taught me that planning ahead is a silly endeavor.

@psyral-infection To answer your question: The Line happened.

While I do take responsibility for having been the one to get all riled up about a Faygoluvers Team, a LOT of other shit failed or fell through that just made it all a big time sink with no Dark Carnival watches to show for it. First the Faygoluvers website was down for most, if not all of Day 0/Lot Party so there was no communication until someone was able to post that picture of the Main Stage from Scottie's RV; then the proposed lot party meeting place OF Scottie's RV was nowhere to be found before they went in with the rest of the Ballas; didn't run into anyone from the forums after taking several passes through every lot with last year's FLH shirt... cuz if you recall, meeting up with everyone ahead of time was kinda important so that we could all have figured out when would have been the best time for us to go up and every other thing after it got fucked... and then... there was... The Line. But we don't speak of that anymore. ninja

@celle2057 According the the description, the zipline will be at the top of the hill near the seminar tent. More than likely, it will take up the real estate that the Slip n' Slide was supposed to be a couple years back (but got jacked by people camping on top of it). Speaking of *that, how much space is this thing gonna deprive people of camp sites? Seeing as last year the "fire marshal" fucked everyone in cars and tents with their bullshit, I can't imagine they'd let people under a zipline where people could drop shit on them... I'm wondering if this is perhaps something that Legend Valley had installed themselves because I don't really think there is such a thing as "portable zipline rigs".

Personally, I think those parachute drops are gonna be CRAZY! Or make people LOOK crazy! Starin' up at the sky every time a plane passes by, runnin' left to right trying to figure out where the dude is going and then chasing down the packages they drop before everyone else...!!! Sounds like some Kickspit Underground Music Fest type shit, heh.

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

March 15, 2016
4:34 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Cheshyr said
While I do take responsibility for having been the one to get all riled up about a Faygoluvers Team, a LOT of other shit failed or fell through that just made it all a big time sink with no Dark Carnival watches to show for it. First the Faygoluvers website was down for most, if not all of Day 0/Lot Party so there was no communication until someone was able to post that picture of the Main Stage from Scottie's RV; then the proposed lot party meeting place OF Scottie's RV was nowhere to be found before they went in with the rest of the Ballas; didn't run into anyone from the forums after taking several passes through every lot with last year's FLH shirt... cuz if you recall, meeting up with everyone ahead of time was kinda important so that we could all have figured out when would have been the best time for us to go up and every other thing after it got fucked... and then... there was... The Line. But we don't speak of that anymore.

like i said last year, it looked to me like just showin up for the feud was enough to earn a watch, time sink though it mighta been. 

this time around, cheshyr, gimme your number as the time draws near.  or give someone else your number.  point bein, number. 

addendum: 

i gots a thought or two, for later, so we will indeed speak of The Line again. 

but not on the boards.  using private messages.  later.  cuz i gots a thought or two. 

March 15, 2016
5:19 pm
DrFreshness
DrFreshness
Members
Forum Posts: 596

Cheshyr said

CellE2057 said

Psyral Infection said

@psyral-infection To answer your question: The Line happened.

While I do take responsibility for having been the one to get all riled up about a Faygoluvers Team, a LOT of other shit failed or fell through that just made it all a big time sink with no Dark Carnival watches to show for it. First the Faygoluvers website was down for most, if not all of Day 0/Lot Party so there was no communication until someone was able to post that picture of the Main Stage from Scottie's RV; then the proposed lot party meeting place OF Scottie's RV was nowhere to be found before they went in with the rest of the Ballas; didn't run into anyone from the forums after taking several passes through every lot with last year's FLH shirt... cuz if you recall, meeting up with everyone ahead of time was kinda important so that we could all have figured out when would have been the best time for us to go up and every other thing after it got fucked... and then... there was... The Line. But we don't speak of that anymore. ninja

@celle2057 According the the description, the zipline will be at the top of the hill near the seminar tent. More than likely, it will take up the real estate that the Slip n' Slide was supposed to be a couple years back (but got jacked by people camping on top of it). Speaking of *that, how much space is this thing gonna deprive people of camp sites? Seeing as last year the "fire marshal" fucked everyone in cars and tents with their bullshit, I can't imagine they'd let people under a zipline where people could drop shit on them... I'm wondering if this is perhaps something that Legend Valley had installed themselves because I don't really think there is such a thing as "portable zipline rigs".

Personally, I think those parachute drops are gonna be CRAZY! Or make people LOOK crazy! Starin' up at the sky every time a plane passes by, runnin' left to right trying to figure out where the dude is going and then chasing down the packages they drop before everyone else...!!! Sounds like some Kickspit Underground Music Fest type shit, heh.

Both the skydivers and the zipline sound like great ideas. At a different sort of festival I might be worried that people would throw shit or shoot bottle rockets at the skydivers and zipliners going by.  But of course we all know such a thing would never happen at the Gathering of the Juggalos.

ma I ohw tnia I nmaddog
map deman sehctib taf gib nikcuf syawla m'I
March 15, 2016
5:38 pm
Mr. Tidwell
Members

Psyral Infection said

Mr. Tidwell said

Bring stuff anyway. Or at least stuff to work on at Bizarro World.

Mr. Tidwell said 

Mr. Tidwell said 

Usually (Well in the past) his parties were him mixing and scratching. Not doing solo stuff.

Mr. Tidwell said 

Not new. Every year. And I don't remember him ever having entered the contest. Hopefully there won't be three Deadpools entering again this year. Personally I think a team effort costume idea/theme would go over well. I am not very creative in that aspect so someone else will have to throw in on that idea.

I possibly will. Depends on how much room i have.

Oh, i didn't even think of set as djing. 

I don't pay much mind to cosplaying so that might Be why i don't remember it.

March 15, 2016
6:49 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544

I haven't been able to get into the gathering website since they updated it...anyone else having that problem?

I can't wait until the schedule is released (it hasn't been released yet, right?) so that I can figure out when I'm going to play family feud. 

@robtidwell that was you with the faygo label artwork last year right? I've said it before, but that shit was dope!  

March 15, 2016
6:53 pm
Mr. Tidwell
Members

JC said
I haven't been able to get into the gathering website since they updated it...anyone else having that problem?

I can't wait until the schedule is released (it hasn't been released yet, right?) so that I can figure out when I'm going to play family feud. 

@robtidwell that was you with the faygo label artwork last year right? I've said it before, but that shit was dope!  

Yes it was me! Thank you! 

I had that problem on and off. They probably got the into the echoside site on the same server plan and capped their traffic. 

March 15, 2016
11:49 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

scruffy said

Cheshyr said
While I do take responsibility for having been the one to get all riled up about a Faygoluvers Team, a LOT of other shit failed or fell through that just made it all a big time sink with no Dark Carnival watches to show for it. First the Faygoluvers website was down for most, if not all of Day 0/Lot Party so there was no communication until someone was able to post that picture of the Main Stage from Scottie's RV; then the proposed lot party meeting place OF Scottie's RV was nowhere to be found before they went in with the rest of the Ballas; didn't run into anyone from the forums after taking several passes through every lot with last year's FLH shirt... cuz if you recall, meeting up with everyone ahead of time was kinda important so that we could all have figured out when would have been the best time for us to go up and every other thing after it got fucked... and then... there was... The Line. But we don't speak of that anymore.

like i said last year, it looked to me like just showin up for the feud was enough to earn a watch, time sink though it mighta been. 

this time around, cheshyr, gimme your number as the time draws near.  or give someone else your number.  point bein, number. 

addendum: 

but not on the boards.  using private messages.  later.  cuz i gots a thought or two. 

I am going this year god dammit! 

March 16, 2016
1:01 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Pigg said
I am going this year god dammit! 

oh, good!  that is a good thing. 

im guessing you quoted me to make that announcement cuz you wanted me to say sumn like that. 

if not, well...  too bad, its still good. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

bayAreaShaman

March 16, 2016
1:57 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

scruffy said

Actually I was referring to all the time and worry *I put into it before and after I got there. But yeah, after seeing some videos of the game, I'm guessing you'd be right. Maybe this year we can all just agree to meet on some side of the stage or tent in time and whoever of us is there can play together and just grab some ninja or other outta the crowd to fill any spots.

All that meandering fer nuthin'! I'm reconsidering all our flag design ideas...

Sure! Np. I'd like to be able to see you all this year (with my eyes) and not NOT have my FLH shirt until Day 3!

addendum: 

oh... kay. If yer building a time machine to go back and assassinate that line, I'm in!

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

March 16, 2016
2:28 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Cheshyr said
oh... kay. If yer building a time machine to go back and assassinate that line, I'm in!

uh, no...  but that idea does seem alllllmost worth it... 

March 16, 2016
5:41 am
Super Wyzard
Super Wyzard
Members
Forum Posts: 295

I gotta get to the gathering somehow this year.

March 16, 2016
5:53 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Super Wyzard said
I gotta get to the gathering somehow this year.

yeah you do. 

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
35 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

balem38481, degon18638, Jeffreynaigh, cannabis edibles, PatrickAvaix

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845