April 18, 2024
33 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
No more Millionaires..?
August 4, 2012
7:07 am
Guests

Just checked the time table for the gathering. Millionaires back out or something? I was really looking forward to see them get Tila'd.

August 4, 2012
7:11 am
Ratchetman
Ratchetman
Members
Forum Posts: 56
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Your post is completely self-explanatory.

August 4, 2012
10:31 pm
Mykal86
Members
Forum Posts: 358

^ EXACTLY....fuck you assholes that wanted to see that, why wouldn't you want to leave and smoke out with some homies come back and go holler at them. I don't condone listening to them, I also don't condone throwing shit at them either. But I DO condone trying to fuck hotties

August 4, 2012
10:35 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11700

haha yeah cosign mykal throwin shit is lame im glad they backed out tho that shit was inevitable 

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

August 4, 2012
11:12 pm
Ratchetman
Ratchetman
Members
Forum Posts: 56

Throwin' shit is some juvenile BS.It's really not that different from punching them in the fuckin' face.Look at the damage that did to Tila and Method man.I mean enough is enough you pricks.Thank you for giving me faith in the juggalos Mykal and Warlock!I too condone bangin' hotties!

August 4, 2012
11:36 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

sugar slam don't need the compietition ! cool

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

August 4, 2012
11:40 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

How many times to I have to say it. It's not called getting Tila'd ... It's called getting sparxxxd .... Fucking newbalos.

;)

Seriously ... It's called Sparxxxed.

August 4, 2012
11:43 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

Also ... Seriously ... Why the fuck wouldn't you want MORE hot bitches at the gathering. Let's be serious ... Most juggalettes aren't what I'd call lookers.

I said MOST before you ladies get the rope out ...

I would have tried to finger bang all those millionaire bitches. At least. And if y'all feel like throwing shit .. Try the ring toss ... Or better yet ... Throw some trash in a garbage can for fucks sake.

August 5, 2012
12:07 am
King Lucem Ferre
Lucem Ferre
Guests

Personally, I wouldn't have thrown shit, but they deserve it. This is a JUGGALO gathering, not random pop bitches who appeal to nobody but men that want to fuck them gathering. Their music is out of place, and I highly doubt that they're doing it for Juggalos, and I also highly doubt they think we're good enough to hang around for any of us to fuck them. I'd much rather hang around real ass females then some, probably, fake ass hos. This only really irritates me because us juggalos take all this shit from everybody else and always have. This gathering was created for us, regardless of the hate we go through, we stay true to who we are. Now all of a sudden we are accepting outsiders into OUR gathering, the same outsiders that probably turn around and shit talk us. Does anybody else understand what I'm trying to say?

August 5, 2012
12:25 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

theres plenty of shittalk to go around, with or without the 'outsiders.'  a surplus of hate, too. 

that aside, if you feel like youre taking shit from everybody else [these millionaires included, apparently], why not just, you know, stop taking it? 

there has never been and never will be a gathering that books nothing but acts i wanna see.  i am prepared to deal with this, however, by finding something interesting to do.  certainly more interesting than trying to work out who deserves to have to duck thrown objects.

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 5, 2012
12:34 am
King Lucem Ferre
Lucem Ferre
Guests

I guess what I'm trying to say is that this is supposed to be a gathering for Juggalos, now that we are suddenly getting attention people are using us as a fad and that angers me as somebody who's been a Juggalo for a while. How many of these artists would come to the gathering if it weren't for the sudden popularity of it?

August 5, 2012
12:46 am
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

I'm a millionaires fan. I wanted to see it. Does this make booking them ok with you. I know I wasn't the only one. Contrary to popular beliefs.. Once you start listening to Psy/ horrorcore doesn't mean you can't like other shit too. I fucking loathe Gwar .. But I get some Los actually dig it.

August 5, 2012
12:53 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

I guess what I'm trying to say is that this is supposed to be a gathering for Juggalos, now that we are suddenly getting attention people are using us as a fad and that angers me as somebody who's been a Juggalo for a while. How many of these artists would come to the gathering if it weren't for the sudden popularity of it?

what makes you say the gathering is suddenly popular?  because more web-based media outlets are yakking about it?  your fears are disproportionate, you anger is unneccesary.

the way i look at it, if one of these outsiders, to use your term, comes to a juggalo event, one of two things will happen:  either they hate it and never return, which is fine by me, or they like it and become juggalos, which is also fine by me.  this rings true for artist or fan. 

saying, 'you dont get to be a part of this, because you dont meet my standards' makes juggalos look just like the morons that excluded them to begin with. 

not that i want to fill the gathering up with tourists, but if it did happen, in the end all it would do is swell the ranks. 

August 5, 2012
12:54 am
King Lucem Ferre
Lucem Ferre
Guests

Hmmm, I assumed that no Juggalos would be into it. It's not just that though, it's just that they seem like the type of artists to play a show for us one day, then shit talk us another day. Like they are only using us as a fad, which I'm pretty sure Game is doing as well.

August 5, 2012
1:03 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

i dont think you know what a fad is.  'using someone as a fad' doesnt make sense.

August 5, 2012
1:03 am
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

You fail to understand the power of a paycheck I think. I don't think anyone is using the gathering .. Or juggalos for anything other than a means to an end.

The game is collecting a fee to perform .. True.

So is Tech n9ne .. Would you say he's using juggalos?

Because I think if you believe .. Tequila or millionaires or anyone you might have on your list is doing that .. Then all the big names that aren't on your list are doing the same thing.

Kottonmouth kings I'd say have been down with juggalos longer than anyone listed to play ... You think they are coming for free? No one is ... Cept boondox apparently, and we can only hope he doesn't happen to get anywhere a live microphone. Hahaha I'm rambling .. But I hope my point was understood.

August 5, 2012
1:27 am
King Lucem Ferre
Lucem Ferre
Guests

I wasn't talking about a fee, I think they are only doing it because of the sudden popularity.

A fad is any form of behavior that develops among a large population and is collectively followed with enthusiasm for some period, generally as a result of the behavior's being perceived as novel in some way. A fad is said to "catch on" when the number of people adopting it begins to increase rapidly. The behavior will normally fade quickly once the perception of novelty is gone.

August 5, 2012
1:29 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

A fad is any form of behavior that develops among a large population and is collectively followed with enthusiasm for some period, generally as a result of the behavior's being perceived as novel in some way. A fad is said to "catch on" when the number of people adopting it begins to increase rapidly. The behavior will normally fade quickly once the perception of novelty is gone.

correct, but how can one use a juggalo as a form of behavior among a population?  doesnt particularly matter, of course.

August 5, 2012
1:38 am
King Lucem Ferre
Lucem Ferre
Guests

Using the Juggalo gathering, it's become increasingly popular. They notice all these big name artists doing the gathering and decide to do it themselves. Bleh, maybe I just shouldn't worry about this shit.

August 5, 2012
2:00 am
sickest
sickest
Members
Forum Posts: 62

Lucem Ferre said:

Personally, I wouldn't have thrown shit, but they deserve it. This is a JUGGALO gathering, not random pop bitches who appeal to nobody but men that want to fuck them gathering. Their music is out of place, and I highly doubt that they're doing it for Juggalos, and I also highly doubt they think we're good enough to hang around for any of us to fuck them. I'd much rather hang around real ass females then some, probably, fake ass hos. This only really irritates me because us juggalos take all this shit from everybody else and always have. This gathering was created for us, regardless of the hate we go through, we stay true to who we are. Now all of a sudden we are accepting outsiders into OUR gathering, the same outsiders that probably turn around and shit talk us. Does anybody else understand what I'm trying to say?

you are 100% right. thats why gotj is watered down as fuck now days. many fakes, and people just trying to get paid. fuck any performer that does a set and bounces with the quickness. keep it in the clique fuck the outside.

and to the OP. tila was a fluke.  i dont think anyone else would show up 2 hours late,  then talk shit to the crowd.    and people saying dont throw shit… thats been going on for a looong time.   the idiots out there now trying to cause harm by throwing rocks n hard shit,  need to get an ass beating.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
79 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome, Larrylet, organic cbd gummies

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845