April 19, 2024
56 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
Meetup Massacre T-Shirt Count
July 14, 2016
8:54 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
121sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hypnotized Ninja said
Can't wait to meet yall. I'm a lurker not a regular on here. Used to be more active in 2013. Is there a roll call or head count topic? or tshirt/village topics are how I need to figure it out.  

https://www.faygoluvers.net/v5/.....acre-2016/

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

scruffy
July 15, 2016
9:51 am
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845
122sp_Permalink sp_Print

Alright everyone...I have received the shirts, and they look great!  My wife and I spent a lot of time separating them, labeling who they are meant for, etc. 

Our T-shirt vendor sent some wrong sizes and colors though, and that leaves 3 people getting the bone...or at least a semi bone if nothing can be worked out.  With it being so close to the Gathering, i'm not sure if the vendor will be able to correct the mistakes in time or not.  He said he's going to see if he can print them up tomorrow and overnight them, but that's not his full time gig, so he'd keep me posted.

That said, by the luck of the draw, @spookythefungi is short on a 3X purple.  Now @scruffy has already volunteered to give up one of his to make sure his order is correct.  So that's the easy fix.

The other issue is that we were shorted two 2X blacks.  Again, by the luck of the draw, those would be @skratchie and @jrw 's shirts. 

We DO have some extras.  He's a list of those:

3-XLs
1-3XL
1-4XL
1-3XLT

Would ANY of the ninjas who ordered 2X blacks, or JRW/Skratchie be interested in any of those sizes instead?  If not, would anyone who ordered black 2XLs be interested in those sizes?  I'm talking to you @carnivalkilla44 , @cheshyr , @bayareashaman , @frog 

Let me know ASAP so we can get these all tied up!

Whoop Whoop ScottieD :

scruffy
July 15, 2016
10:09 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
123sp_Permalink sp_Print

How would one go about obtaining one of the extra shirt, I really dont care about color or size. 

July 15, 2016
10:20 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
124sp_Permalink sp_Print

@scottied no prob man. I'd gladly exchange my black xxl for a regular xl.

scruffy
July 15, 2016
10:46 am
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members
Forum Posts: 277
125sp_Permalink sp_Print

Carnivalkilla44 said
@scottied no prob man. I'd gladly exchange my black xxl for a regular xl.  

I'll take that 2x if possible. I only ordered the one for myself so I don't really have a backup

July 15, 2016
11:52 am
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
126sp_Permalink sp_Print

Skratchie said

I'll take that 2x if possible. I only ordered the one for myself so I don't really have a backup  

Great! Thanks for working with me guys.  I will make note of that for @skratchie and @carnivalkilla44 .

As for the remaining ones @masterweedo i will have to leave that up to @scruffy on how he wants to handle that.

July 15, 2016
1:34 pm
jrw
pa
Members
Forum Posts: 137
127sp_Permalink sp_Print

I got that one for a friend I'll see if he wants a bigger one 

July 15, 2016
3:01 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
128sp_Permalink sp_Print

@masterweedo - should be easy enough.  got a few extra, and besides that, theres bound to be a couple that go unclaimed. 

it might be nice to hang back a day or two, let the preorders get their claims in first.  but long as nobody who is expecting their order gets screwed, i got no issues with it at all. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 15, 2016
3:56 pm
jrw
pa
Members
129sp_Permalink sp_Print

@ScottieD .My friend said he would take a xl

July 15, 2016
6:40 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
130sp_Permalink sp_Print

@scruffy 

I plan on being at the BBQ and the Saturday Meetup before the seminar. 

July 15, 2016
7:27 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
131sp_Permalink sp_Print

MASTERWEEDO said  
I plan on being at the BBQ and the Saturday Meetup before the seminar.    

should be no sweat. 

okay...  how to get your shit

remember, im the guy ya gotta pay, but scottied gots the shirts. 

quoth the scottie, you can start gettin your massacre shirts directly from him at the parking lot; and if you wanna pay him for the shirts, you can.  thats not actually a direct quote, but the point is, hes cool with it. 

im not askin him to check inventory and write receipts and get signatures and blah blah blah.  its enough work that he they went through em and sorted em out for us.  point bein, im the one gots to worry about the money, not them.  so kindly dont go fuckin with scottie about 'gimme my shit' unless you know youre good for it.  [also, i dunno when they plan on arriving, but if its naptime or dinnertime or whatever, leave em be, come back later]

im assumin that sometime tuesday, as the forum people are gathering up, an arrangement will be made to bring the shirts in with the rest of the flh village, and after that they will be available there.  unless scottie wants to sit on em all week. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

phreakcore

July 15, 2016
9:02 pm
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
132sp_Permalink sp_Print

With any luck, we'll be there in the early hours of Tuesday morning.  If the "porch" light is on outside the RV, then i'm down for you to knock on the door and get your stuff.  If you see us hanging out, of course come say what's up.  I'll post a picture of the ride and RV once we get everything hooked up on Monday. I would actually prefer that you pay me so that I have everything ready to give over to Scruffy. I'll try to have change ready, but exact change would be awesome!

Also, @jrw and @carnivalkilla44 thank you both for accommodating the shirt screw-up.  i'll have the updated sizes ready for you to pick up! 

Whoop Whoop ScottieD :

phreakcore
July 15, 2016
9:17 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405
133sp_Permalink sp_Print

ScottieD said
With any luck, we'll be there in the early hours of Tuesday morning.  If the "porch" light is on outside the RV, then i'm down for you to knock on the door and get your stuff.  If you see us hanging out, of course come say what's up.  I'll post a picture of the ride and RV once we get everything hooked up on Monday. I would actually prefer that you pay me so that I have everything ready to give over to Scruffy. I'll try to have change ready, but exact change would be awesome!

Also, @jrw and @carnivalkilla44 thank you both for accommodating the shirt screw-up.  i'll have the updated sizes ready for you to pick up!   

Thanks for all the work you and your wife did sorting everything and all the work you guys did getting this to happen this year. @scruffy big thanks to you for fronting the money for all of this. @psyral-infection thanks for all you did too. If I missed anyone my bad but you know I am appreciative. See yall there 

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

jrw, scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 15, 2016
9:41 pm
jrw
pa
Members
134sp_Permalink sp_Print

phreakcore said

Thanks for all the work you and your wife did sorting everything and all the work you guys did getting this to happen this year. @scruffy big thanks to you for fronting the money for all of this. @psyral-infection thanks for all you did too. If I missed anyone my bad but you know I am appreciative. See yall there   

I second this thanks guys

Whoop Whoop jrw :

scruffy
July 16, 2016
12:51 am
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
135sp_Permalink sp_Print

You're all welcome! I've got all of the shirts sorted and labeled, and an envelope with everyone's name and what they owe for the shirts. (Suggest minimum $5 each).  Let me know if you guys need any other info!  See you in a few days!

July 16, 2016
9:47 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
136sp_Permalink sp_Print

I would like a itemized receipt for my shirts smile

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 16, 2016
11:44 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
137sp_Permalink sp_Print

ScottieD said
 If the "porch" light is on outside the RV, then i'm down for you to knock on the door and get your stuff.

I'll wait to knock when it's off

I would actually prefer that you pay me so that I have everything ready to give over to Scruffy.

don't tell me what to do.

I'll try to have change ready, but exact change would be awesome!

FUCK exact change or maybe I'll pay in change....you ready to count pennies?

Also Thanks @scruffy

P.S. If all goes as planned I should be there no later than noon

Whoop Whoop PunkRockJuggalo :

scruffy
July 16, 2016
11:54 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
138sp_Permalink sp_Print

phreakcore said   
If I missed anyone my bad but you know I am appreciative.   

@neverthrive 

July 16, 2016
12:10 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
139sp_Permalink sp_Print

@scottied what type of non forum tshirts u gonna have this year?

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 16, 2016
4:41 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
140sp_Permalink sp_Print

@scottied If it would help another person get their ordered shirt, I'd be willing to trade one of my BLACK 2XL's for the BLACK 3XL as I had planned to use one of those to cute the sleeves off to wear during the day and it wouldn't be "hurting my collection" any by swapping out that one for that reason.

Let me know if it's still needed as I haven't read the preceding posts after yours.

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
71 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845